(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

Jo,
Rebecca has replied my email le.

S$39 for 144pcs.
can't pack diff. flavor for me due to hygiene concern.

thot of order 2 cartons (choco n strawberry), now "looking" for mummies from East to share 1 ctn (mixture) with me
happy.gif

Caicai : Ok. I will prepare 1 big drumstick for her as well... I'll post her pic tonight... Next time if you all see Glynnis on the street... Call me hor...
happy.gif

Min : My hubby split our laptop hard disk to 2. Saved the photo in a D drive. He said that if laptop ganna virus, our photo will still be safe.

Date: 27th Feb (Wed)
Time: ard 1pm (meet for lunch)
Venue: Compass Point @Sengkang

1. Augleo + JK
2. ixora + Jo
3. EE + Tiffany + gor gor (TBA, if joining will b ard 2.30pm)

any1 else like to join?
happy.gif

Hi MichK,
hv trf $ to u for clothes & socks. tks
happy.gif

To Account POSB Savings
049-38322-3 michk
Amount S$12.00
Transaction Reference 1588640736

KSS
$11 very reasonable wor...Tot it'll be like $25/pax that sort...they dun have a website to see the venue & menu rite?

Actually I was thinking of just hold a simple party at home unless I happen to come across any convenient & not too expensive function venue which is available to consider.. :p

Gene
So you bought a new laptop or desktop? Must be heavy investment...hmmm...Ya know what, when you mention about laptop crashing, I think of Edison Chan. :p

hi caicai,
how much is d portable 80GB harddisk?

hi jo,
can let me now how much n ur bank ac n i tf $ to u. tks
happy.gif

hi gene,
hope to c u n bb gladys agn in our next gathering. put on hairclip for her n show me okie :p

<font color="0000ff">SpringDance,</font>

Edison Chan is very good to make some many pretty gals bed with him. His bed skills must be then good man :p.

anyone tried YSL catering or Chilli Padi Catering before? Any feedback?

Pisces Gal, actually I felt sorry for Edison.
I think he's a victim himself too.

err..ladies, dont shoot me hor. Just my thinking on Edison.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">kimsamsoon &amp; SpringDance,</font>

What is the company's name that provides S$11 per pax for buffet? Can give me the details, please? I am thinking of ordering buffet too
happy.gif

edison is a victim , but becoz he is a celebrity , he shd b aware that his actions can hv a -ve impact on the young n impressionable .
moreover , why he keeps all these pics in the first place ? tis is something so private .
abit sick up there, i think ...

Darbebe...
My eye ok already! I m quite careless one! hhhehee.
Anyway, I catered from Chilli Padi for Cait's 1st month. Their food not too bad, my guest liked it.
happy.gif

hello mummies

sorry to interrupt. i'm fr july07 thread, actually i've a june girl.

anyway, i'm just wondering what 10 month olds eat and how often. reason being i'm evaluating if we should travel to japan in april...i need to consider how difficult it is to feed her then.

thanks in advance for your inputs!

and oh it's so exciting to countdown to our babes' first birthday!
happy.gif

caicai
I also tink he is a victim coz his 'bird bird' also seen by alot of pple on the web le .. hehe. I guess it's juz like a fetish or hobby??!! As long as it's not taken secretly, I tink it's not wrong oso.

Re : Catering
My fav is Purple Sage .. very nice deco &amp; presentation. I used them for my wedding &amp; bbJ's first month
happy.gif

caicai,
I agree with you that those photos should be private. As what Cool Daughter said, it might be a fetish/hobby of his. Too bad for him that his computer crash on him thus the leakage of photos.

Cool Daughter,
both parties are consenting adults and its not as bad as taken secretly without the female knowledge. I agree.

Augleo
thanks for your useful information on cupcakes. Im sourching around for one right now.

Cindy
glad that it didn't hit your eye. phew!
Can I ask if the serving portion of Chilli Padi is ok? This is for me to gauge how many pax to order for.

Cool Daughter
Purple Sage is well known for your deco and presentation. Yet to try their food before. Nice?

bedebe,
if a bb dun hv allergy concerns, 10 mths old bb can eat quite a wide range of food.
erm...still can't eat honey, strawberry n nuts.
can try eat udon le
happy.gif

my boy is eating 3 meals + 4 milk feeds.
enjoy ur Japan trip.

hi augleo

thanks for your response. may i ask if the 3 meals are porridge specially prepared for your son or is it the same food you have for the rest of the family?

i'm loathe to bring food to cook :p hence may postpone till she can eat the same food most of the time :p

Darbebe
Purple sage food not bad too. I like their Laksa
happy.gif

Today's Wo bao featured Dawn Yang the blogger talking abt Edison. She said that Edison also tried to hit on her, but she rejected. Otherwise, she probably sees her own pix on e web now. ..haha. Her comment on Edison was "young, hot blooded man who can gets any gals he want &amp; HE KNOWS IT".

Augleo,
You're good! *applause* Celebrating both days, cos hubby bday same day too.
happy.gif

bedebe,
My bb has 1 porridge/pasta meal, 1 cereal meal and 3 milk feeds. Sometimes when I'm out, I give 2 cereal meals which is more convenient. Hope this helps.

PGal/ Darbebe / CaiCai / Cool_D
Think Edison grew up in the States…so for him, I guess bedding many different gals &amp; video-taping them is fun and an indication of his “Conquers”??
But one thing I’m quite surprised is that why he so stupid bring his laptop to a shop to fix? He’s a famous celebrity lei…should avoid going to public places and definitely not leave hios personal stuff with a stranger…

Augleo
Hmm...looks like you really dun have interests to guess mine. sobzzz...
sad.gif

Anyway…have you found your venue yet? You initially wanted NSRCC correct? Just recalled another choice you can check out is the chalets near to Changi Village...

hi cherryteq

thanks for your response
happy.gif
i guess it's q easy if i bring along those instant cereal/porridge sort of food. may i ask if you give your bb food from the table already? is it ok?

hi mummies,
just a note on PG cake. feedback fr my mummy frds n mummies i chat w fr my boy's thread, PG can b a bit blur. pls cfm with them exact design n wordings etc cos wen deliver, it may turn out different. u dun wan this to 'spoil' d bb's 1st b'day.
i tried EC cake. design is nice but feedback fr guests (frds/family members) tat d taste so so. i oso agree.

hi mummies,
Re: Caterer
hv been using Neo Garden quite often. quite gd but tot of trying a different one this time. any suggestions? tks
happy.gif

- Chilli Padi (cindy, nice or not, got website?)
- Purple Sage (nice?, got website?)

bedebe,
No, I dun give him what we eat, hope to keep it this way until after he turns 1. I bring along bb biscuits when we're out, to keep him occupied while we eat.
For the cereal, we either add fresh fruit in when at home, or jarred bb food when out. He seldom eats plain cereal. It depends on your gal, whether she's fussy or not.

sanrio,
You might wanna try the following caterers:
1) Elsie's Kitchen (min 30 pax) http://www.elsiekitchen.com.sg/
I catered for my customary and bb 1st month. Like it.

2) Stamford catering (min 20 pax) http://www.stamfordcs.com.sg/
I cater from them for events organised by my office. Decently good, may order from them for bb's 1st bday cos only about 20 people.

3) Fus'zin Palate (min 30 pax) www.fuszinpalate.com.sg
Tried this at an event. Not bad, quite tasty.

As for the much raved-about Purple Sage, decor very nice! but I personally think food is over-priced. Just my two cents' worth.
happy.gif

the thing abt westerners , they are quite liberal . i heard fm my fren who is rooming wif an Aussie . one morning , he found a strange gal in his house , and the gal asked him was he the guy she slept wif last nite coz she left the specs in his room n she needs to retrieve her glasses.
wow piangz , she cannot rmber the face meh ?serious myopia :p

Sanrio,
It's http://www.purplesage.com.sg

SpringD,
Ya lor, I also got tink why he would juz leave his notebk wif all these pix wif a strangers hor.

So, wat's ur plan for Jonas's first bday?

Btw mummies, asked u all. Do you tink celebrating more dan 1 wk before bb's first bday is acceptable .. like 10 days?

cherryteq
can share how you give pasta to matt?

i thinkin of giving ABC pasta and marcoroni coz i'm sian of giving porridge to him everyday

no one considering neogardens as caterer? hmm.. i used them for 1 mth celebration.. maybe wanna change caterer liao

Cindy
Ya, so now I'm trying to get an IDE to access my hard disk to see if I can salvage the photos first before I reformat the lappie.
Thanks, she's better already. But this on and off fever is driving me mad.

Kimsamsoon
Thanks. BbG also same lor, wear pink also people ask if she's a boy. But nowadays I try to put on a hair clip for her and it helps!

Augleo
I hope I can salvage the photos first. Will let you know la.
No particular reasons I guess, old folks tales, as usual. She said especially bbs, usually do not celebrate bdays after actual day.

Ixora
Ya, I guess sometimes bb don't know when to stop eating and vomits when they're too full. In fact, bbG also vomitted the other day but it was a whole lump of slimmy phelgm. So guess it's not so bad after all.

Caicai
What software huh? I'm a computer idiot leh. Only know how to use but don't know how to fix.
I bought my lappie from IT show also. Good bargain! But then that was just before I got pregnant. Now I can't imagine going in with a bb in arms leh. How to squeeze?

Min
I have an external hard disk. But then I took for granted that everything's gonna be ok. So I suggest that all of you do a back up NOW!

Dreamygal
I guess if ganna virus you still can access the lap top hor. But mine crashed so can't even get it started. So have to reformat but then all data will be lost. Thus before I do a reformatting, I must try to access the hard disk to retrieve those photos first.

Springdance
Just nice we traded in our old CPU for a new one over the weekend. Not too ex, $799 after trading in old one for $200. Lenovo, but without monitor la. Quite worth it I guess, the specs not bad.
Ya, luckily I'm not into taking kinky photos. Otherwise, you may see my photos on the front page liao. Haha..

Pisces Gal
I used to think Edison's damn cute lor. I saw him in real person in HK and I think he's damn cool. But then, now my fantasy's shattered. Eeewwww.

Darbebe
If I were Edison, and knowing that I've got some xxx photos on my laptop, I won't send it to some strangers to get it fixed la, knowing the consequences.

Cool Daughter
But this guy is really something. Get to sleep with the hottest babes around leh. He can die without regret, I guess.

1st B.day party:

22nd Mar:
JMon (few days b4 bbA's lunar mth b'day)
Dlim
Gene

23/24th Mar:
Augleo

29/30th Mar:
Peg
Beyond
The Mrs Lai

5/6th Apr:
michele,
dreamygal
Kelley
JMon (yes, me again~! this time celebrate in JB + getaway over the weekends)

12/13th Apr
Rina
Cai2
Ixora
taro

19/20th Apr
aprilmum
bububear
Kate
Kris
fransea
EE
KSS

26/27th Apr:
michK

caicai, caucasian is normally very liberal. But to the extend of not recognising the guy the next morning is abit too 'scary'

Re baby 1st Bday Celebration
is it a must to celebrate lunar bday? my girl's bday comes first and my colleague told me its better to celebrate that day.

Gene
actual bday = lunar bday?
Aiya, I already booked the bungalow for celebration but not on her lunar bday. If I celebrate the lunar bday then celebrate again later, is that fine?

darbebe , i dun care abt lunar or actual day leh . my boy's bday on 18 Apr fri, but i celebrating on sat . maybe if my ma free , then i ask her to cook the red eggs n mee on lunar day . if she not free , then i dun bother . actually , it is just a formality. it boils down to wat the parents want . not the baby

hi gene
re:file recovery program
i nvr used before, but i saw good reviews on website. u can try www.tucows.com , they hv lotsa free program for us to try.
any computer experts to help poor gene ?

<font color="ff0000">Triumph warehouse sale</font>

date: 29 Feb to 2 Mar 2008

time: 10am to 5pm

add: 37 Jln Pemimpin, Union Industrial Building (basement carpark)

items: bras from $5 / briefs from 5 for $10 / swimwear from 2 for $10 / etc

Bus service (from Bishan bus interchange): 410 (green)

note:
1. only small purse will be allowed into sale venue

2. cash payment only

Min,
I use the ABC pasta, cook together with meat and vegetables until soft. Then I mash it up a bit before feeding. It's the same as cooking porridge for me, as I dun use slow cooker. Intend to try macoroni when I finish the packet of ABC. Hope this helps.
happy.gif

But now that the gals' naked photos are all over the place is a big lose-lose situation to them le.

Read from today's my paper that there are new victims...
sad.gif

PGal
Oppss...just remember you were asking...the venue that KSS booked is Stardus Clubhouse at River Valley... not sure whether there's a website though.

Gene
hahah...ya lucky you dun have "restricted" photos in your crashed CPU...otherwise, you need to hammer the hard-disk before trading in liaoz.

I also used to think that Edison is very good-looking when I was younger &amp; fantasize having a BF like him. hahahah!

Cool_D
Hmm...Think I got mention to you b4 over the other thread lei...doing the celebration at home. Remember you told me you doing "lok lok"?

JMon
Planning to stock up your lingerie? Still "cheonging" the warehouse with your tummy? :p

Back