(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

I visit him both on weekends and weekdays! Sometimes cuz of my cramps (early stages) and some other problems, I end up having to visit both of his clinics!

My baby so far is about 2.6kg, so he says it's a VERY GOOD size for natural birth. I did tell him that for whatever reason I need to be induce, I want C section!

Ya, I know about the big part =( everyone's asking if I'm having twins! I've been waddling in the office for weeks, and my feet is so huge now that I actually worry if they ever will revert back to the previous size!

My maid coming end of next week or so I think, but from Phillipines. I was considering getting one from Myanmar also, but I don't have the patience to guide a new maid, so I got someone with some experience. This is the 3rd candidate already! The first 2 flew us aeroplane after agreeing to come - MIA after that. I'm really crossing my fingers that we won't have to go through the hassle again - I don't think my BP can take it.

Tai Tai, Dr Fong used to be from Changi GH.

I think out of the 4 hospitals he delivers at, he's quite popular at MAH and TMC ... can see when I mention that I'm under Dr Fong Yang (been to MAH A & E).

I guess since Dr Fong is very nice and professional, so they treat him just as nice gua =)

Mrs Lai
Seems like Dr Fong has been to many places. I'm not at all sure what is his background. But I know that he's good & my hubby also feels comfy wif him. He's very engaging & patient. Save me & good friend from early miscarriage.

My bb's weight was 2.9kg at 35.5wk, so i gathered he will be quite a big bb. My hands & legs are are swelled up like pig trotters, so no more waiting for me & I certainly do not wish to go thru' induction when failed then go on to c-section. Double charges!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Fong is definitely Mr Popular in MAH. When i was attending my antenatal classes there, & on the mention of "Dr Fong", the staff will without fail asked "Dr Fong Yang @ Paragon" ...."

I chose a myanmar over a filippina & indo cuz filippinas are getting more expensive & cuz they r more educated they tend to insist & fight for their rights. Indos on d other hand, are quite immature cuz most of them lied abt their age, they can be as young as 16 yo, n when they reached a strange land they fell into depression easily. Burmese r vry hardworking, & timid. They hv to pay abt US$1k to get a passport, so most do not wish to be sent home. But language may pose as d main barrier. These r my generalisation of the maids. I juz hope tt mine will be obedient, & can u/stand my language. She does not nd to b a whiz kid.

Hi Tai Tai

Hehe, I know he has a website at http://www.mygynae.com.sg/ and we have found some articles on him before such as: http://www.cgh.com.sg/caring/issue67/index.html

Think he has put on quite a bit of weight since he was at CGH!

Ya, at first I was quite resistant to the idea of a male gynae but he's very patient and nice - somemore i so scared of pain I literally scream whenever i had to do a scope or a blood test. I think all his nurses have bruises on their hands and arms from me!

I agree the part on the filippino maids so tt's why I really hope mine will be a good choice. I heard about the Myanmar maids also so I guess if this one really don't work out, I'll prob look for the myanmar maid liao ...

my legs and hands are also v swollen =( in fact, my left hand cannot even clench into a fist anymore! My legs can be so swollen that the flesh turn white when i stand up! I also cannot wait for baby to be popped but I need to get the house into order first!

Catherine
I still got take iron pills as usual lei so your stopped already? I have not started on coconut drink yet though. But once awhile during the hot weather I do eat ice kachang, green bean soup and drink bubble tea these are liang stuff rite?

Cocoa
Okie.Will get a pack of yogurt to try out after I finish this current pack of fresh milk.
happy.gif

I asked Dr Fong abt drinking coconut water last time but he say will let me know when its time to drink lei but alamak he never mention at the recent checkup and I also forgot to ask you planning to start drink now? Wonder if I can start liaohmm.

TaiTai
I know this may be human nature but still I feel its not right for professionals like doctors & nurses to behave this way some more the nurses are representing the hospitals not the gynae. So it reflects the service attitude of the hospital. Also the $$$ you are paying during the stay is for the hospital income not the gynae.

As for different service level given to different class of wards this is more likely to happen (though I still do not agree) coz when you pay peanuts you get peanutspay more get more servicejust like on an airplane. Coz in the first place the staff assigned to the first class are more senior and has more experience.

Diane Lai
Welcome to the forum you are the 3rd mummy I know delivering in April and seeing Doc Fong! Plus me we have 4 mummies altogether looks like the Docs schedule damn busy for aprilhahahah! So you having a baby gal or boy? You mentioned that people say you look bigmind sharing whats your weight & height?

Hi Spring Dance

Mine's a girl! I'm 1.54m and last night I weighed in at 71.1kg. So far gained about 12kg since 1st trimester.

But I recently lost some weight cuz I had food poisoning / gastric flu - so I was vomitting and having diahorrea for more than 1 week.

Hi Cocoa

Dr Fong very popular hor ... no wonder always have such long queues! I usually go down 1 hour early to register and do the urine test then either go off to have my dinner or shopping until they call me to go back. Otherwise I'll be so bored waiting at the clinic hehe

spirngdance,
I will start drinking this weekend. Actually all the while i also got eat those cooling stuff..such as grass jelly, barley and mangosteen. :p i suppose we can drink in moderation lah...mayb 1 or 2 times per week shld b ok.

Tdy i was asking my friend abt the strep B test...she told me she did her's in 37weeks and her gynae told her it's compulsory....den my friend is tested positive. So i think i will really ask Dr fong next week!

Springdance
Yes, totally agree wif u tt staff at hospital shld b more responsible, but unfortunately tt d way it goes. U shld see those at gleneagles!!!! Worst! Cannot comment too much, sekali they sue me here.

U mean to say Dr Fong will advise us when to drink coconut! wahahahaa ... me too late to ask liao. Delivering on 11th, seeing him on the 7th. But what the heck, me have been having cooling stuff for the past 2 weeks. Body burning inside.

Cocoa
What does a strep B test entail? izit painful? i'm getting nervous again.

Mrs Lai
sama sama here, will alwys register, do urine test, then go to d mall to jalan jalan or eat ... & wait for his nurses to call. I hate the seats in his clinics, & sometimes there isn't any place for me to sit! I hate those pple who bring the entire family there, occupy the seats n cannot be bothered to lemme sit down. How inconsiderate!

Mrs Lai
No wonder you feeling uncomfortable. Your weight quite high as compared to your height... I am still alright coz I start off with 41kg b4 I was preggie. Must take care of your diet and your health yah.
happy.gif

Cocoa
Guess I will start with coconut drink like you then... but will not purposely go find..wil drink when I come across. Meanwhile, can substitute with other cooling stuff liek you mentioned.

Managed to ask Doc Fong abt the strep B test liao...he say not necessary lei.. but he know some gynae will do for their patients. Nonetheless, if we are worried, he can prescribe antibiotics for us to take will be good enuf.

hi all
i been experiencing mild stomache cramp like menses since yesterday leh.. there is no interval as its been on-going leh..

at least its still bearable.. wonder anyone hv this now at 38weeks?

yesterday i went to Food junction food court to buy green coconut then the aunties there all tease me saying that i'm drinking this so that my BB will be 'clean' when i deliver!

seem like this myth is true leh.. but i hv not been so dilligent in drinkin

Springdance
Yes, feedback from a couple of my colleagues who delivered there recently. If ur gynae is powerful they will treat u well. I dun wanna comment more lah, sekali they sue me. :p
What is the purpose of having the strep B test?

Mindy
That's what i heard about the purpose of taking coconut drink. I'm taking this opportunity to drink cuz it's cooling, & i really enjoy the drink. Whether bb will come out less bloody and clean, really dunno babe.

tai tai

you don't have to do the strep B test since you are not going for natural birth.

Strep B test is for those who are going for vaginal birth - in case there are bacteria present in the birth cancal that can harm baby on the way out

mindy

you could have having braxton hicks - meaning fake/ practise contractions.

But do watch out - if the intensity and intervals are regular - once every 25/ 30 minutes, you should be prepared to go to the hospital. Once you reach 1 contraction every 10 min, then time to call ur gynae and your hospital!

the mild aching like wanting to go to the loo and sit on the throne could be the contractions!

springdance

actually very strange cuz my body (face etc etc) everything the same size before preggie except for the tummy, so i guess part of the 12 kg comes from the water retention as well.

It's uncomfortable mainly cuz of my legs =( hard to walk down stairs and i cannot bend my right knee too much (the skin already too stretched)

Just hope my legs can cope with my weight! cuz lately started having cramps in my right thigh if i walk too much ...

really wonder how much longer to go =(

hi all... i'm new to this thread. My EDD is 2nd April but think bb gal is too comfy inside hee... as gynae only said bb engage but me nt yet dilate
sad.gif

Can see alot of mummies here are gng to pop soon too. Hope all of us have a smooth delivery.

hi eve,

we having the same edd and my bb gal still enjoying her stay inside. Did u gynae suggest u to be induced if bb overdue?

fen,
i submitted already cos anytime will deliver so tot maybe for convenience...pass to them since i'm there yesterday. ya..lor, any chance u will 'check in' early next week? kekeke

springdance,

U mean Dr Fong will gave us antibodies for strep B without doing the test??

Taitai,
If im not wrg, it's somethg like a swap test..they take some sample den run the test. if tested positive..have to take anitbodies n they will put the antobodies in the drip when we deliver. I heard strep B can be quite harmful to the bb if we r going for natural birth.

Eve
Welcome to the thread. Dun stress too much, my gynae advice : walk/stroll more often to induce labour, and help with dilation.

Cocoa
U opting for c-section rite? Or I have got it all mixed up again. Mrs Lai mentioned tt gg for c-section no need to go for strep B.
happy.gif

Hi Peg,

Will be seeing my gynae on Mon morning if bb still decide to stay put. She mentioned will put me on CTG test. Ya... she did suggest to induce if bb is overdue. Heard alot about induce, but ended up E-C section. Thats my only worry...
sad.gif

Thanks Taitai, ya, have been walking ard due to my work scope. My tummy is getting heavier and get tired easily, so have decide to stay at home rest liao.
happy.gif

So currently am already at home waiting only.

Peg,

btw, which hospital will you be admitted? Me will be "checking in" MAH.
happy.gif

hi all
anyone ordering or cater confinement food.
at first planned on Neo Gardens but i juz called them then they say no longer doing confinement food liao!
aiyo.. now i gotta source again
sad.gif

Mrs Lai
Do you have any "kang tou" for good peranakan food caterer for 1st month celebrations?
Me have to separate into 2 days - one day for family & close relatives, one day for frenz. I prefer it this way, so that i do not neglect anyone, furthermore, me staying in 5-rm flat, cannot accomodate so many pple at once.

BTW - where u getting ur first month cakes?

Hi ladies,

Re: 1st month cakes and caterer

There is a brochure from melrose bakerhouse in my hospital goodie bag. The price looks pretty reasonable. Anybody tried before?
I want to look for other alternatives beside bangawan solo. Guess most of my friends and colleagues are tired of getting BS vouchers.

Hi Taitai,

You like peranakan food also?
I have shortlisted mum's kitchen, purple sage and chili padi. I tried mum kitchen and purple sage for my office functions and both are pretty good. However, purple sage is on the pricy side.
I never tried chili padi but they claim to serve authentic perankan food.

taitai,

I will be opting for natural birth...dun intend to go for c-section unless dun have a choice.

Pageup,

I tried chilli padi catering b4...very nice...especially the mee siam and cheng tng!

evelyn/peg17
my next appt next wk on 3rd apr (edd too) was to induce but i've decided to go for appt first before deciding if i shd induce. my baby's same as both of yours, showing no signs of coming out! very reluctant to induce so hoping she'll pop naturally soon!
i'm like you evelyn, scared induce then later baby poo inside then have to c-section! twice the stress and cost!!! =p

bowels
hmmm, been getting loose bowels recently... wonder if it's really part of the symptoms!! stress...

pageup
I've tried walnut cake from melrose bakerhouse. Ok lah, taste ordinary. I was looking for alternatives but still think tt i will settle for BS cuz itz everywhere in Singapore, convenient for my colleagues/frenz to collect. They cld either exchange for kueh or cakes or combine the cake vouchers to get a better quality cake. I think for practical reason i shall settle for BS. But ordering ang ku kueh from the Alexandra shop. Heard it's good!

Yes, me great fan of peranakan food. N i noticed tt wherever there's peranakan food catering most of the food are wiped out at d end of the day, so no wastage!

Anyone tried goldwellness@mosque street before?

Going to try their pre-natal massage tomorrow (I am SO happy someone is willing to massage me at this stage!) and probably will sign up for the post-natal massage if i like it. I hope they can do something about my swollen feet!

TaiTai
Wah like the nurses at Glen E like ma chiam political lei Does this apply for Mt E also since both hospital under Parkway Group? When you mean more powerful gynae, I guess you mean more high ranking doctors in the hospital right? So for gynaes running private clinics outside = no power lor? :p

Cocoa
The antibiotics is optional for us to decide to take or not As for Strep B test, he feels not necessary unless you got discharge.

Congratulations to Esther & hook!
And to Mrs Lai & Evelyn, welcome to the thread..

Here's the update of the chart... so far..

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Born at Wk</TD><TD>Lt/Wt at birth</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Jessie (Yiandjun)</TD><TD>02-Apr-07</TD><TD>13-Mar-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>04-Apr-07</TD><TD>15-Mar-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>2.97kg</TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>19-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>T2</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>03-Apr-07</TD><TD>21-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>04-Apr-07</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>24-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>50cm/2.63kg</TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>03-Apr-07</TD><TD>25-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>49cm/3.1kg</TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>01-Apr-07</TD><TD>26-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>51cm/3.93kg</TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>hook (hook)</TD><TD>19-Apr-07</TD><TD>26-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>47cm/2.86kg</TD><TD>DR Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>09-Apr-07</TD><TD>28-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>50cm/2.9kg</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pageup
Whoa! The peranakan caterers are very pricey indeed! I'm splitting my bb's bb shower into 2 days. that will cost me an atomic bomb. Think I must find other alternatives liao!

Mrs Lai
Good recommendation for the "man yue" cakes. Perhaps can consider ordering for my colleagues since they do free delivery.

Dreambaby,

Thats the thing, double pain and cost ;P
Will see how it goes on Monday..

Hi Peg,
Who knows we might admit MAH on the same day
happy.gif

hi Peg/eve/dreamy,
though not yet full term, still at week 38, me MIGHT be inducing next week also.. my gynae ask me to bring my hosp bag along on thursday (5th April).. when i ask the nurse, she say might ONLY.. like bo bao lor..funny leh..

me also scare induce already, dun dilate then end up c-sec.. anyway hope that bb will guai guai pop up these few days naturally instead.. hahah! :p

cos already start my ML (last week gynae mention he will induce at week 38 so taken from 2nd april onwards)..now then he mention might only.. winner liao!! funny leh..anyway just get prepared lor..
sad.gif

mrs lai, i tried cupcake momma before. it's super pretty and very sweet. my only complaint is that it's too small. cos the cupcakes turn out to be about the same size as the website pics.

the sweetestmoments package looks quite nice!

welcome to board, Mrs Lai and Evelyn~~!

haha i m on my ML liao.. hee.. at least nw no need to see my supervisor's face and nuah at home! yippie

Hi peggy17,
i really wonder what will happen if we pop together lor.. keke...
since urEDD is earlier than me u might pop soon and j&R also MAyBe induce ended up me last to pop le..
so sad.. keke

Hi J&R,
all the best to u lor.. if nt maybe u suggest to Dr ho u wanna go for C lor.. in case touch wood..

SpringDance: Sad to say, I'm taking double dosage of iron pills due to my low iron in blood...but strangly, it did not affect my bowel movement now. During my 1st 2 tri, I can't take iron, I would suffer from constipation....

I started taking coconut once a week during my 34weeks. I also drank some cooling drinks like barley & chrysantheman tea since 2nd trimester cos the supplements (esp. iron) very "heaty". I had nose bleed twice!!

My colleague told me not to worry too much about whether the baby is "engaged" or not. In fact, her 3rd daughter also not engaged. That is, legs down instead of head down and it was a blessing in disguise....If her baby had turned, her head would be binded by the embilical cord.

So MTB dun worry too much about baby being "engaged". Try to stay more relaxed and walk more....

Dr ho today very busy cos got 2 emergency cases today.. the nurses all today full force also busy like mad..hahah!! got one mummy almost give birth at the clinic itself.. imagine already 8cm dilated and end up have to be pushed out using wheelchair.. saw her expression of pain.. really look painful leh.. :p all the mummies waiting were like "HUH, 8cm already eh??" all was in shocked but Dr ho didnt go immediately.. he still see about 4-5 patients before going to the labour ward.. wat a scene!! :p

my hb ends up ask me to opt c-sec instead.. he scare to see me like that too. haha!! :p anyway the checkup today was quite fast and didnt mentioned any weight.. i also gan jiong, didnt know what to ask him.. he just told me to bring hosp bag on thur and might induce me anytime.. when i go out of the room, was in suspension.. huh?? then i ask the nurse.. the nurse actually says might only.. bo bao.. was thinking if really dun have to induce, then i got to bring back the bag again? bo liao leh... moreover he told me will induce in week 38 ma, and i taken ML.. so i really hope its next week lor, dun waste my ML.. hahahah!! :p

Hi mums,

have been busy reading the thread but never post much.. haha...

today was my gyane visit.. my bb is now officially 2.2kg... so happy.. but i lost weight... 0.2kg though.. hehehe

i was put on the CTG test today... was so worried but the doc say i will do it every week now cos going to due any min.. just wana check and see if there is any contractions.

someones got the same EDD and hospital as me!!! TMC 19 april!!!! hahaha

wanted to give myself an excuse to buy a new bag so can use as a hospital bag.. in the end.. the one i like sold out!!! so suay!!!!! hhmmmppphhh

Hi Mums...

Haven't posted for a long long time...cos I forgot my password! And didn't reset the password till today.

Anyway, congrats to all the mommies who have given birth already! I am still waiting for my girl to pop...

For mommies who have not popped yet, do u wake up lots at nite to go to the toilet? On average, I have to go abt 3 times...really disrupts a good nite's sleep!
sad.gif

included new column delivery mtd.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Born at Wk</TD><TD>Lt/Wt at birth</TD><TD>Delivery mtd</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Jessie (Yiandjun)</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>13-Mar-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>15-Mar-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>2.97kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>19-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>T2</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>21-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Asher</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>38</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>24-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>50cm/2.63kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>25-Mar-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>49cm/3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>26-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>51cm/3.93kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>hook (hook)</TD><TD>19-Apr-07</TD><TD>26-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>47cm/2.86kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>28-Mar-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>50cm/2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back