(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

wah, anxious to know gender not? I only got to know gender at my detailed scan leh. bb didnt wanna move thigh away..kekeke..

Me har, bought steriliser, breast pump during the avent fair. Then I join online spree to buy old navy bb's clothings nia lor..Will do serious shopping on cot lah, etc next month...
you leh?

Haha.. me very anxious to knw gender of cos.. hopefully can see then n not being blocked.. i hv been waiting patiently for wk20 to come..
i hvn't bot anything for bb yet... where do u shop for maternity wear? Quite ex hor?

Wow, thread moved so fast that I lost track liao.

Anyway, my Amnio test turned out to be perfectly fine. Phew ! Gynae said that I got to go easy with carbohydrates as there is slight water retention on feet. Aiyah, how to go easy as this bb likes beehoon for breakfast & malay rice for lunch ! Worst part is, nowadays I have cravings for spring roll & curry puff ! Hmmmm, let's wait & see how much weight I've gain when I'm abt due :p

Anyone knows if detail scan still cannot see gender of baby??

Hey I was intending to go down to Heartland Mall this weekend, but seems like the review not really good. I'm still not drastically showing yet (at 20 weeks) but bought quite a few babydoll smocked tops, and some drawstring pants.

For petite MTB, Osmose has this pair of black trackpants lookalike. It's free size but quite versatile coz meant to be worn under the belly. I wear it to office coz looks formal, and only $39!

Do you ladies take DHA capsules?

Congrats to Ma22 on your good results. then u shd hv confirmed on the gender liao rite ? peggy17 and babylove can confirm on the gender thru ammnio rite ? i also crave for bee hoon but my apetite not good and i dun give in to my cravings.
so in the end BB looks skinny and altho i am in 16 week now , i only put on 1.5- 2kg

Hi Ma22,
Great to hear your amnio result is fine..
happy.gif

Juz eat what u feel like.. hee..

Congratulation Ma22! Finally relief! Girl or boy?

Caicai, you are so discipline. I can't especially french fries and potatoes stuffs.

Saffy,
i dun quite get what u mean. u mean ur detail scan still can't see the gender of ur bb? quite unlikely leh. Want to give u a surprise.

I taking the fish oil from gynae that contain DHA.

Hi J&R & peggy17
i havent sign up for my package yet.. the nurse have brief me on the package liao.. as i will be reaching 20 weeks on next appt.. the package onli include scan and consultation lei.. the $100 is also needed for detail scan which is on the 20 weeks.. and on the 34 weeks dun noe need to do what also need $$$.. his package is onli for scan and consulatation.. other than dat all must pay la.. not cheap lor.. keke

Hi ixora,
Ya.. not much choices lei.. yesterday i go down wif my hubby.. nt many design to choose from.. some more the SA nv serve me lei.. she busy serving other lady.. so sad
sad.gif

Hi peggy17,
hw much is ur SIL massage lady.. i actually wanna get my colleague massage lady but still cant contact her and i guess i gt to find dat massage lady call susi.. her package is $500 for 10 session plus two mask i tink..

Ma22, glad to know dat ur result is ok..
happy.gif
keke... haha.. eat what u like to eat lor.. now is the x to enoy being fat.. if nt nw then when.. haha

Hi peggy17,
maybe we belongs to the potatoes family lei.. haha...

Hi caicai,
eat bee hoon lor.. buy one pack slowly eat.. i also lei.. i eat it almost every morning.. is been my favourite BF even before having BB..

Ixora15/Evejosh,
The wallables are cute with music and glow in the nite. I too excited to decorate my bb's rm. Ya..quite difficult to start buying things if still dunno gender. I also haven't start buying anything for my bb yet. The wallable is the 1st item. heehee

Hi Fen,
We are potatoes queen haha.

The package only include these 2 only. wow..ya not cheap.

My massage lady package is ard S$500 for 10 sessions. Ur one more worth it leh still have two masks.

Hey ixora15

I bought my maternity clothings at Spring maternity. They have a $10 voucher for $100 spent.
http://www.springmaternity.com/v11/promotions/promo2.htm

They have a whole rack of tops and pants at 30-50% off that's when I grab the most lor. I bought 6 tops, 1 pants, 1 jeans, 1 skirt = $300. The rest of the tops I wear is my normal wear, stretchable ones, then u can save some money.

Hi Saffy, I didnt managed to know gender until detailed scan. It was very very clear and my colleague also detailed scan then know gender. So I would say perhaps 90% would know?

Hi Peggy17,
so good, actually me sometimes got funny funny feeling but dunno if its bb kicking also.. waiting patiently for a more prominent one.. btw me choose Dr Ho also same reason as you - good stitching techniques.. :p heard so.. :p me dunno when detailed scan leh.. now in my 17weeks.. and my nxt appouintment is this saturday.

hi fen,
you want susi contact? her number is 90072875. preferably you say recommended by who..else sometimes she tot its competition and dun reply.. can sms her one..dun worry..

Ryes,
The TMC antenatal class is conducted daily fr 7-9pm and weekends (3 slots). I booked mine for thur nite by Mrs Wong...not sure if they had changed the schedule .

JL,
We'll be in the same TMC antenatal class on Thur evening starting 23th Nov too! Did you sign up for the first born incentive?? Do you know the benefits?

Blueroti,
You should call and check again cos JL managed to book her class!

Wow,cool to those mummy who can feel bb movement now!!

How should it feel??? Does it feel like bubble bursting in the tummy????

Hi J&R,
Maybe this is the one. Initially I feel funny too having this feeling until my colleague told me. Maybe it's still not prominent yet to feel the big kick yet. 17 week i started having this feeling already but only once a while and muz be quiet while I was lying down. Now, naughty i can feel it even in meeting.

Hi Stileto,
Tickling feeling but some would say 'butterfly'. It's like butterfly in your tummy.

hi peggy17,
what is ur massage lady name? i now very confuse who to use lei.. haha.. wan to get more contact and i wan some one who is cheap and good.. value for $$$..

Hi J&R,
i alraedy sms her liao.. alreday told her i am fue next y april est when should i contact her? she ask me to contact her on feb lei..

hi, fen,
funny hor..that time i sms her, she say ok, confirm leh.. :p maybe you just tell her you wanna confirm her lor.. btw which area you will be doing your confinement huh? me will be in the east area.. cos mine also april, if near, easy to her go leh.. hehe.. :p

hi fen,
i went dwn last eve, not many choices indeed.. disappointing..

hi Ryes,
after been to a few maternity shops, i think i like Spring Maternity best.. they hv nicer n chic designs.. i oso went to their 30-50% sale the other time, but only bot 2 pants n 1 top, less than $100.. din hv the heart to spend so much.. maybe i shall get some more.. the maternity clothes which my fren gave me r not nice.. abit aunty.. me fussy hor.. hahaha..

Re: Massage lady
U mummies r booking one alrdy? Izit very diff to get when I need one then?

the thing abt potatoes - they made u fart really bad ... kekeke
i was on a plane from Swiss to SIN , the ppl took potatoes for their staples and when someone farted , the whole plane smelled really bad ...yucks ....

anyone signed up for the Thomson First Born incentive , can share wif me more on the benefits ?

thank you ladies for your recomendations on the gynaes. Far east plaza is simply too far. In fact nowadays, I seldom go downtown..just hang ard in punggol, seng kang, hougang and at the furthest tampines. Never been to vivocity too! Sigh..even my MIL has been there with her "aunties' group".
I'm now deciding btw Dr Adrian Woodworth (TMC) and Dr Woo Bit Hwa (Northern Hope). Dr Adrian's svc is very reasonable but it seems like Dr Woo is more detailed and has more time to spend with the patients.
Originally wanted a femake gynae, but aiya...never mind lah...only let male gynae "see once" during delivery and maybe again during the post natal checkup. Rest of the checkup just scan tummy only...
Also thinking of treating myself to some pre-natal massage. Doing some research on the places and prices...

Peggy17 and Ryes,

No lah... I was just wondering if any case whereby detail scan still cannot tell gender of baby, e.g. he/she doesn't want to open up legs etc coz I am quite worried-for-nothing kind :p I will be going for my detailed scan next Tuesday, and quite excited about it! Then can start thinking of names, buying pretty clothes (if girl) etc... hehe.

caicai: you quite funny, haha... but I think it's quite true leh. I find myself having more gas now that I'm preggy and quite embarrassing at work sometimes. Also always feel bloated, not just potatoes, but yoghurt as well! I'm also interested to know more info about the TMC First-Born incentive...

For those who are interested to know about baby moving, mine started at week 18. It was just like gas bubbles in the lower intestines but more frequent. Then the movement became more obvious (I'm in week 20 now), especially at night before I sleep! [die lar ... next time BB sure sleep v. late] It's really a wonderful feeling, because before this, the only other way to "feel" your baby is during the scans. Now you can actually feel that he or she is rolling around in the tummy! Sometimes when I lie down before I sleep, my tummy will have this really hard lump for a while, and I try to guess whether it's BB's head or back...

Traz,
We hang around the same areas ... haha, maybe we stay near each other?? I've heard that Heartland Mall actually has some nice clothes. Also have not been to Vivocity even though the whole world has been there. But I felt that I could get quite a lot of clothes when I last went to FEP last weekend coz babydoll and dresses are now in season. I wanted to get clothes that I can still wear after delivery coz tummy will still be a bit fat for at least a few months after that
sad.gif

I'm going to Hong Kong next weekend!! Hopefully will be able to find lots of nice things there. The good thing about being preggers is that you can eat and eat and not care about your diet just for these few mths, hahaha!

hi saffy,

oh so when got gas coming out means baby's moving?
it happened to me last nite... kept 'passing gas' and burp...

btw, i went HK end of Aug and found nothing there leh... hmm, maybe that time i was in 8th week and oo tired to shop bah.

Hi Fen

I don't limit myself to what I eat. I'm also very bad.. seems like can only get cold liquid down my throat, so I have been drinking lots of cold water too.

Hi potato gang
my baby is a boy.=)

re: gynae
I have been to Dr adrian at compasspoint once. but personally i dont really find the consultation comfortable. As most mummies said, his comnsultation rarely lasts more than 10 mins. and the only time i went, i had many questions but not able to ask. subsequently i changed to Dr Jocelyn Wong at TMC. She is very patient and each consultatiin lasts for at least half an hour, and i can always ask her a lot of questions. her package is more expensive than Dr adrian, abt $600 if you sign up at 12th week, and that includes consultation, blood pressure and urine test. though the dist is far and the price is more ex, i still prefer Dr wong as you get more attention and assurance. But it all depends on individuals as I have a friend who took Dr Adrian's package and he delivered for her as well, and she is fine with him.

Baby's movements
How does the baby's movements feels like? sometimes i feel as though there is s bubble in my tummy and i wonder if that's baby kicking.. can only feel when its very quiet and i try to concentrate.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's really a load off my back !

Honestly, it was really very stressful be4 the amnio test mainly becos we knew that it's gonna be a boy during 4th mth's scan (I already have 2 gals). My hb was elated & my inlaws r 2 x as elated as hb. Wat if I fail them & cannot keep bb if really DS etc etc. These r the pressures that I gave myself, that's y I'm s......o worried. Luckily, it's all over :p

From wat I gathered, during the 5th mth u'll usually know the gender of bb (be it normal o detail scan). Wat u can do is to touch ur tummy & tell ur bb to be gd kid, show doc ur private part so that mom & dad can get nice clothings for him/her. That's wat my frd did, she said it's "womb-teaching" (directly translation from mandarin).

Saffy,

Week 20 you could feel the hard lump. wow..ur bb is really fast.

Any ideas when the airlines won't take us? Which mth of our pregnacy?

Congrats Ma22!

Now u can relax and enjoy your preg..the nightmares is finally over! :D

Re: Malay Massage

I have booked mine liao. I think u just need to call them to tell them when u need their svcs, then sms them your details, name, contact, address, edd will do.

I'm planning to sign up for cordblood banking at 28th wks onwards too.

happy.gif

today saw in the TODAY paper.. Jetstar is having a promotion.. price quite attractive..

maybe you all would like to take a look.. me also asking my hubby to take me to holiday since i still can walk. haha!! :p

Hi wawapiggyling

I think i missed out your name in my listing. Can you give me your details again? I wanna update the gender of your bb.

aiyo babygoh, i tried to access the Jetstar website it is not working...too many people lah. and i randomly chose some dates, never show $2 or $22 leh. think it is all gimmick. maybe only 2 tickets at $22. they should be transparent and say how many such special price tickets. else jam the website and other people cannot access to buy tickets urgently.

Hi Mummies,

I am one of the mummies from Nov thread. I have one extra new packet of NEPIA pampers, Newborn size (60 pcs )to let go at $14. Self collection at East Side.

I also have one extra set of brand new medela mini electric milk pump with warranty to let go at $150 . Self collection in east side too.

For those who are interested, please pm me or email me at [email protected]

HI Baby love
thanks! you did include my name as Kai Ling I think. just that i am too lazy to update you a lot of stuff.. hee
my EDD also changed to 16 April 2007. thanks once again!

who are the famous post natal massage ladies mentioned on the forum? so many, i have lost track??

Not sure who i should engaged?

Any suggestions?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cmy</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield0407</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geyser</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dragon Gal</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessie (Yiandjun)</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy 17</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CelC</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ma22</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joeanne Shim</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Chua</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Chua</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR YG Tan</TD><TD>RAFFLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy Ng</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augelo</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainbow7</TD><TD>7-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fong Fong</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JL (Mindy)</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy (alcin)</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jmonster</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR K.T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum wannabe</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fen</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fiona</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixora15</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Yong T T</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggymum</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;R (babygoh)</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowflakes</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR Christopher</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueroti</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine (hfchia)</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR Chia</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollysheep</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wawapiggyling (Kai Ling)</TD><TD>16-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD>16-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace (Maxine)</TD><TD>19-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle (Twinklegal)</TD><TD>20-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lee Chee Wan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happyjean</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scoobydoo</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angela Lee (leslieanne)</TD><TD>26-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carousel</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ice Queen</TD><TD>29-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryteq</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cocoa</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscillia Wong (pui pui)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ixora15 : yeah yeah, i love spring maternity best leh, I like their flower flower pattern. keke. I also dun like those aunty aunty style. but then har, my colleague very bad lor, say hor, I dont wear maternity clothings, then wear normal ones, walk here walk there like a fat lady!! Fuming....

Hey saffy, I think got cases like that, were even detailed scan alaso cannot see IF bb dun wanna open thigh. but then har, if Boy, by detailed scan, the scrotum will desend liao, so confirm can see a lump even if bb dun open thigh. You dont worry k, everyday tell bb be guai guai open legs let mummy and papa see.

Hey stileto : I booked my class quite early last month, then initally was told only mon, wed and friday for weekday, then only wed is conducted by Mrs wong. But seems like maybe good response, so they open a class on Thursday. You guys are lucky to book their class..

Wonder if anyone has heard of cases of wrong dianosis of bb's gender from the scan?
Is it true that its easier to mistake a boy as a girl than a girl as a boy?
Though i was told at 4th mth check tat i'm expecting a boy..but till now..i still hope tat at the detailed scan i would be told tat it'll be a girl...tat my gynae had mistaken the umblical cord as the birdie!

hi peggy,
just wondering is her skill good?

Hi J&amp;R,
really ar? y she ask me to call her again on feb 07? so funny de.. i live at hougang lei.. nt so far i think if need to go over ur place then my place.

Hi ixora,
Ya.. i also find the design very limit.. maybe clearing stock lor.. keke

hi wawapiggy,
i also lei.. almost every day i drink one cold drink.. know dat is bad but cant stand drink plain water lei.. keke

Hi baby love
what ur massage lady name? i wanna gather more massage lady then choose from there lor.. keke

Hi trazNg,
i think so... cos normally often seem it dat if baby dun have birdie then it should be a gal lor..

Hi Traz

I was told my bb is a boy at 3 months as there was a lump and even at 4 months, bb still doesnt want to open thighs and at certain angle, it seems like there's a birdie.

But then at 5 months, there was still no sight of scrotum and my gynae thinks there is a possibility is a girl and true enough, at detailed scan, it is a girl.

hi fen,
yalor..thats y i say yours abit funny cos of the reply.. my sis also book her in dec..will wait for her comments and let u know.. hehe.. :p

People , i emailed TMC on the first born incentive , pls check out the following post ...
FBI or SBI is a privilege card valid for 2 years. To apply for this card, you need to fill in your particulars on the application form. Kindly provide me your mailing address so I can send the FBI/SBI form to you. The incentives are as follows:-

1) If your gynaecologist send you for a fetal assessment scan/X-ray or Ultrasound scan at TMC Level 4, you will be entitled to member privileges.

2) If you are going for ante-natal courses (Parentcraft ) at TMC Level 3, you will be entitled to member privileges.

3) If you deliver your baby at TMC, &amp; occupy a single room $100.00 off on total hospital bill size, $80.00 for 2 bedded &amp; $ 60.00 for 4 bedded will be given.

4) If your gynaecologist is in our FBI/SBI program, member privilege on delivery fee will be given and paediatrics member privileges will be given on consultation fee (inpatient &amp; outpatient)

5) Our 24-hour Family Clinic at TMC, member privilege will be given to you, your spouse and new born baby when you see our doctor.

6) If you or your spouse would like to do a yearly health screening at our Lifestyle Centre at TMC Level 5, member privilege will be given to both of you.

7) Upon signing up for FBI/SBI program, 3 books worth of $48.00 are given to you FOC (Childbirth, Breastfeeding &amp; Childcare) which is written by our Lactation Consultant Mrs Wong Boh Boi.

8) We also have quite a number of Retail Partners in the shopping area, like maternity wears, baby products, milk products, confinement food. Yoga &amp; swimming courses etc.

9) Price of card for FBI: $128.00, $168.00 if you are more than 28 weeks into your pregnancy. Price of Card for SBI : $108.00 if your 1st child was delivered in TMC, $128.00 if your 1st child was not delivered in TMC, and $168.00 if you are more than 28 weeks into your pregnancy. (card valid for 2 years) Now, we are having promotion with Alum NUS member till 31st Dec 06 (Price at $108.00) and St Gregory Spa Members till 31 Mar 2007. (the card must be under your name or your spouse) . UOB Credit Card Promotion at $ 278.00 (FBI plus St Gregory Mummy Sampler)

10) If you are taking the cord blood banking for your baby with M/s Cordlife, you can save $50.00 per year on the storage fee (2nd to 5th year onwards). Upfront savings of $600.00. Valid till end November 2006.

11) For our TMC pharmacy, you get member privilege for purchasing any products except for milk products, pampers and promotional items.

If you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to reach me at tel : 6358 0055 during office hours. Thank you and have a nice day.

Polly Fong

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cmy</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Hii HC</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield0407</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geyser</TD><TD>1-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dragon Gal</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessie (Yiandjun)</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy 17</TD><TD>2-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>CelC</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dlim</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Mary Yang</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ma22</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miraclebb</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stileto</TD><TD>3-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Lee Sammi</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joeanne Shim</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Chua</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>4-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR SC Chew</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Chua</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR YG Tan</TD><TD>RAFFLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy Ng</TD><TD>5-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Augelo</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EveJosh</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Tanny Chan</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hopper</TD><TD>6-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainbow7</TD><TD>7-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Love</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fong Fong</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JL (Mindy)</TD><TD>9-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy (alcin)</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jmonster</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR K.T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mum wannabe</TD><TD>10-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Page Up</TD><TD>11-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR LS Lien</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fen</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fiona</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kowa</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ixora15</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Yong T T</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggymum</TD><TD>12-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;R (babygoh)</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowflakes</TD><TD>13-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>DR Christopher</TD><TD>GLENEAGLES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueroti</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine (hfchia)</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>DR Chia</TD><TD>MT. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollysheep</TD><TD>15-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wawapiggyling (Kai Ling)</TD><TD>16-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD>16-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pine3</TD><TD>17-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ValC</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace (Maxine)</TD><TD>19-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caicai</TD><TD>20-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle (Twinklegal)</TD><TD>20-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Lee Chee Wan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happyjean</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scoobydoo</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>21-Apr-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angela Lee (leslieanne)</TD><TD>26-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carousel</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ice Queen</TD><TD>29-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherryteq</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cocoa</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesmine</TD><TD>30-Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscillia Wong (pui pui)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

HI J&amp;R,

ok.. thanks.. after ur sis try susi service remember to ask her to commend abt her service b4 i really sign up from her lor.. wan to make sure dat i can look not so fat after the massage.. keke.. J&amp;R when i see Dr Ho on my baby 16 weeks he say lIKELY to be a gal lei.. gonna wait till detail scan lor.. which is on the 1 Dec then i will be abt 20 week plus lor.. how abt u ? when is ur next appt? by then hw big is ur baby liao?

Hi Angela, I had ezcema since I was young, but now that I'm preg it appears on places like the tummy. Whats a biosy test? What are they looking for? Are you applying any topical cream?

Hi Ixora, the habourfront shop is called BubbleBuds, it's at #02-70 Habourfront Centre.

They stock interesting things. The jeans that I bought was a size S "Hue Maternity Jeans". Its a very pretty and fitting pair of jeans. Check it out at http://www.newmaternity.com/bottoms_details.asp?product=9898&amp;type=BOTTOMS

I also brought this "Belly Belt" thing that is supposed to be attached to your normal pants. You can then continue to wear your favourite jeans etc througout the pregnancy as long as you wear it together with a top long enough to cover the belt. And the butt and thighs must be about pre-pregnancy size for the belt to work. Check it out at http://www.pumpkin.com.sg/catalog.php?item=8&amp;catid=6&amp;ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D6

Haha, and I also brought a maternity/nursing bandeau bra! Very happy with all my buys.

Hi Joeanne and Scoobydoo, I go to NUH as well! But I go to the O&amp;G clinic instead of the private one, so I don't have a fixed gyne. I see whoever is available on duty that day. The clinic is quite pleasant. I'm either due on 9 or 10 Apr 06, so maybe will bump into you gals at the hospital!

hi mummies,

i went to Pigeon warehouse sales today at Genting Lane. Initially, went there with a happy mood that I can buy many things from there with cheap prices.

but was quite disappointed cos the place was so small and crowded and nothing much to buy, the prices still cheap though.

there're so many pple queing for payment &amp; they bought so many things. was wondering 'really have so many things to buy?' and i walked few rounds, still dun see most of the things i wanted to buy from the warehouse sales.

i only spent $15 for 2 milk powder containers ($2 each), 2packs of safety pins (2pkt for $1), 2 milk warmer bags ($2 each), nail clipper ($3) and the nail scissor ($3). then i went off for another round of shopping at Taka (bought a pillow) and kiddy palace (baby powder container).

overall, i still get what i wanted... better than nothing. now i realised i started to check out BB stuff rather than GG5, G2000, m)phosis, etc trendy stuff. went shopping on Friday afternoon at orchard area, noticed i lost interests on the fashions.... kept looking at steriliser, BB clothes,etc etc. hai... i become a typical 'Auntie' liao

Back