(2007/04) April 2007 MTB

cai cai
yr ss same as me leh.. now very miserable until i don't bother to pump in office liao. only either let my boy latch or hand express at nite

Michelle: not meh.. hhmmm.. hahha I know .. u dread going to ur ILs..hahaha

Darbebe: ok.. be my judge.. feel free!!!

Kris: looks like u both had fun!! Like so cold leh!!!

I DONT MISS BEING PREGGY.. COS OF ALL THE MS!!!

min,
its my bb kelly dat went, its genting not malacca
happy.gif

kelley , i miss being preggy coz got privileges , ppl dun dare to make me angry , they will give in to me . dun dare to stress me too much .
baby inside tummy , move here and there , so cute .
baby outside tummy , cried so loudly and demanding . stress

u hv 2 babies = double dosage of trouble . muahahaha

min , i dun bother to pump in office too . no amt of fenugreeks / fish bone papaya soup / milk can increase my amt . sigh ~~~~~~ gets depressed just thinking of miserable milk ss

Michelle: no need me to say rite?? i tot u know!!! ok.. i change.. not ji ja.. bt so sociable!!

cai: hhmm.. i don't hv such privlleges.. nt even in MRT.. no seat.. haiz.. only miss the bb rolling days..kekeke.. well i hope this bb more guai then my notorious ashlyn!!

I miss preggy days too. The feeling of bb inside me, moving here and there, having hiccups etc were so amazing. Beyond description.

Besides that, I seldom have to do any housework at all, save for the occasional dish washing and washing of clothes in the washing machine.

sandwich,
maybe this coming CNY, since my uncles, cousins will be back from US & Oz.
kekeke, kaypoh lah, my cousin bringing back her Jap BF for the 1st time

taro,
u interested ??

Cherryteq: hhmm.. u read my blog ah..hahaha.. thanks wor..

Michelle: see.. I follow pples blog.. pple will follow mine loh..hahahha. u AH BISH me for wat!!

Darbebe: before michelle ah bish me.. I already or bak kak.. cos lack of rest!!

u all make me feel like nt going to the gathering leh.. haiz.. so tired.. mst go gathering!! hahaha.. later who deal with my ashlyn for me???

kelley: MicK buay song u call her si ji ja mah ...

u can only praise her slim slim, pretty pretty, smart smart ...

if want to call her si ji ja, you better say ,"you are very nice to talk to, miss your lovely words on the internet, i miss the way you type your words/ phases, or the things you talk about"

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

mrs lai,
Whahahahahah, read liao macam so mushy !
but then, no lah, i not so shallow, expect kelley to call me pretty, slim and etc
happy.gif

kelley knows i ah bish her coz i am fond of her mah

Kelley, how can you not join in the fun? You preggy, got privilege, let you mum mum first.
happy.gif

Sure got ppl help you jarga Ashlyn! Let her play with the other babies.

Mrs Lai, oh my!!! disposable breastpad. the way she ate seems so yummy. hahaha

MicK: u may be into S & M, but i doubt kelley is leh! u the D and she the S is it????

Darbebe: it's the only thing she will chew for a long time, now my avent breast shell, she take a bite and fling away ... can't wait to give her a security blanket with all the TAGS

i also blog follower leh..for those whom i link to my blog
happy.gif

Michk .. why need to buy new cot? wat happen to K's existing cot?

Mrs Lai: wat ur disposable breast pad?? I blur liao..hahah.. she know I kidding ma.. she majiam my OLDER sister..hahaha she going to hammer me liao..i tot she was eating ur xmas ornament.. hw come ur breast pads?? Wat S & M and D??

Michelle: hor.. u so dote on me!!!!

Darbebe: hahah.. u dont know hw monkey she is ah.. cant be left alone

wah, so many 'blogger' mummies here. I am hopeless in such thing. I have a blog for bbJ but except for new posts (once in a blue moon), I dunno how to do anything else .. haha :p

michelle, how come you're changing from a playpen to a cot bed? i thought cot beds are dangerous once the babies learn to climb? always thought that playpens were a more safer option. hmm, but in my case, everything is not safe so kaizer is demoted to sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

i'll be convincing my husband and parents to make a trip to penang maybe in april. penang is such a nice place to be during CNY. feel that the people there cherish their families a lot, and of course, they'll welcome the new year in a very vibrant fashion, as compared to singapore

sandwich,
changing coz, playpen wieight can only take upto 12kg,
i am afraid this will affect spine developement, so moving her to a more solid bed for the nite.

its always nice to be back in Penang during CNY... but then the whole world is back too!
so a lot of traffic.

ya, thinking of just 1 day/over the wkend

sandwich,
changing coz, playpen wieight can only take upto 12kg,
i am afraid this will affect spine developement, so moving her to a more solid bed for the nite.

its always nice to be back in Penang during CNY... but then the whole world is back too!
so a lot of traffic.

taro,
ya looking at 1 day trip/over the wkend.
date is flexi, u wanna go ?

sandwich,
I agree with you. I was in Perak for CNY think 3 years back. They have fireworks, big ones, lasting at least half an hour almost everyday. I had fun lighting some up too =P

Michk,
I asked DH first. Most likely Sat morning go then Sun come back? Not confirm yet cause wanna persuade him to bring me HK lei.

taro, i just saw your gogomummy thing. i'm super impressed with the array of toys that yixin has. wow, you must have spent a bomb on the toys.

sandwich,
YuXiang la =P Maybe if can make a minnie mouse, I can consider YiXin this name. Also YX. Sounds nice
happy.gif

Thank you. I have to spend this money first. It's an investment. Hope I can make it happen. Please help me spread the word, can. Will give 10% discount to April and May mummies
happy.gif

Taro: u got 1 day rental scheme? ;P sometimes if have parties then can rent and let the kids play during the party ... u can have a party rental scheme!

Kelley: Ya, THAT pad ;P

S & M = S and m bondage, or sadism and masochism, is the give and take of control (mentally or sexually). for those that do enjoy s and m activities, controlling or being controlled creates mental stimulation, sexual pleasure or a combination of both.

D & S = A dominatrix (from the Latin dominatrix, meaning a female ruler or mistress; plural dominatrices or dominatrixes) or mistress is a woman who takes the dominant role in bondage and discipline, domination and submission or sado-masochistic sexual practices, which are commonly abbreviated as BDSM. The male equivalent is Master. A common form of address for a submissive to a dominatrix is "Mistress", "Ma'am" or "Matresse". Note that a dominatrix does not necessarily dominate a male partner; a dominatrix may well have a female submissive.

*coff* u never watch CSI Las Vegas meh?

mrs lai

no black card = no shopping = can save $$
happy.gif

kris

glad u enjoyed ur trip .

alm canx make it for the gathering liao - hb hv sthg on. But haizzzz , must gv u face mah .. *kakaka* TRANSF liao 1458542187 $30 - for me +hb+ Maishia - update my name hor ....

taro
*Well Done !!* first step to being a succesful biz woman liao!! You set up one, i sure support.. hw to start ordering ah? Am sure those mummmies who hv been admiring ur playrm fr Yx (i am one of them)will want to order too . *GD luck !*

Kelley,
I dun only read. I "chase". Few times a week I'll click on your link on my blog to check for new stories. Heh, same for the other mummies. Just that you're one of the more active blogger mah.
happy.gif

Cool_daughter,
My blog is mine, I just post updates about my bb occasionally. You can check out some of the mummies' works exclusively on their bbs. Very well done and so many photos to smile at.
happy.gif

Michelle,
We'll see who's the stalkiest stalker! :p

Sandwich,
did you receive my sms today?

cherryteq, that's you? cos the sms is truncated. i only saw the last few words and dunno who's that. can you resend the msg or something?

Back