(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

huingee
dun blame yourself
maybe the spots werent that obvious when you were with him
sometimes ye can have bad mozzie bites for days and i wont see cos i'm not the one bathing/changing her. then when i see it'll be so long liao and i feel so inadequate too

Huingee,
ok. if you change your mind u just call me bah.

SQ, star, so shall we have sailormoon theme again this sunday? cause tian wanna be one of the 3 sailormoons. she wear that to school yesterday, then changed at home. papa said this sunday wear sailormoon woh.

QQ
ok sailormoon
hope i rem man
remind me again on sat when you see me
happy.gif

huingee, same la.
i also dun see those mozzie bites and rashes one. usuallly papa or nanny will tell me. or even the kent uncle (the boy staying with me now) noticed it better than me.
our focus is EAT< SLEEP< routines. etc etc. not those tiny little things mah.

Huignee
maybe the red spots only show up later? dun be upset ok. its a very common sickness nowadays.

Mejo
yes the trial is tomorrow united square at 2pm. see ya.

Kelley
u let me know later...i will bring your loot along. btw they didnt ask me to register, just get my particulars.

Kaexin
thanks so much for your medela. i like it leh. the suction is strong...i dun really need to massage as i pump. for ameda, i still massage as i pump.

QQ
i admit for me it's been worse with meimei's arrival. i just designate YE to hb while i take care of meimei. else i feel v siong and hb should do his share

Huingee,
hard to separate them. Just try whatever you can. Then monitor Esther for any symptoms. Don't feel bad, the rashes might not be too obvious for some.

huignee: can use use dettol mix with water and wipe all over the house.. esp those toys that ma have contact with his body fluid and saliva. Keep a seperate set of utensils for hims meal. ask him to wear a mask if he can, if not, u all wear mask, think more jialat if adults get it lah.

SQ
she is fine. just cough a little at night, other than that, she's ok. thanks for asking.

LW trial mummies
tomorrow the class is held on 4th level 04-23 united square, next to the ballet class

Huingee, i remember.
i think incubation takes around few days(forgot how many days liao), so maybe few days later then can see the symptoms. so take it easy.

pink, the pump also can break. steady. so u using kaexin's pump? kaexin how come u still have pump ? huh? haha!!
and hor, i also swear by medela. my sis also using mine until song2 song4.

few days din call her liao, dunno how she is now.

jay fetched tian back home, tian told her K1 classmates that her papa fetching her and she was going home. looks like today is much better.

HN : aiyo! u also must take care!

pink/autum : u both make me spit my coffee out! pink's pump spoil.. autum ask her to use hands! hahahahahahahaha! true also la.. but! hahahahahA!

pink : so u got pump liaoz? i got like 2 manual pumps and 1 electric medula pump at home.. u still need?

pink
lucky oni a bit. yh cough till vomit. so does ye. sometimes they take turns in the same night. sometimes it's oni one of them

QQ
think tian gives you less nonsense. like ye also more huai4 dan4 with her papa

mummies : I once saw dora softtoy long ago.. but maybe i haven gone shopping for the longest time.. can anyone tell me.. where got sell?

SQ, quite true.
this am no wayang (just a little bit) at home. then in school also. i even ask her to bring me to her school cause i kaykay dunno the way. she told me wrong direction liao, then guided me to her school.
then when she took her shoes off, she said stomach pain, wanna go home bangsai. i look at her, said can. go toilet bangsai, go home cannot. tonight then bang4.
she has no choice, then go in. then not much wayang.
hb was impressed., he said he must learnt from me. but hor? how to learn? i think hb is not talented la. he kena bullied.

SQ, fast track kid - they have 2 in chinese or billingual. these lessons are very expensive here...like sgd60 per lesson.

i am missing sgp...same as CO. no choice, work commitment now.

roller blade in shopping center, cos is still cold now.

so kaexin, your pump is mini medela? not PIS right?
actually i think i also have one set of mini at home. must go home find it. then pink u can pump both sides at the same time. haha!
but mini is not as good as PIS, i find. mini is quite painful le.

pink: is it?? they ask me to register leh.. hhmm.. wat abt the rest of the mummies.. if i still feel sick.. no point i bring her.. cos later spread to u all how?

QQ : mine is the mini single pump.. i bought at 179.. den last 2 days.. i saw someone posted 2nd hand if u dun mind.. quite new still.. tats double electric.. only for $100..

QQ
same. it's a skill which hb cant learn
at least for mine
he will need a 180 degrees change to be able to manage ye.
but we say ok lah, one person strict, one person lenient. else ye will ki siao if we both are v stern with her

QQ
there was once i was driving, and YE said she wanted to go home and vomit. i told her never mind, just vomit all over her clothes. you should have seen her stunned face. after that dun dare give me her want-to-vomit nonsense anymore
happy.gif

SQ,
Last few days Dylan got high fever and vomit. I told him if you want to vomit call mummy ok.
You know what he replied me? He replied, no, go toliet. He will go to the toliet bowl to vomit if he knows he want to vomit. He will do that in nanny house too.

Kaexin,
hai..., actually he got fever, vomit and cough these few days.
Hope Esther don't get it.

mummies,
remember some of you tompang swmom buy agnes B Bag, can I have the link? I google but cant find lei. thanks in advance

ck
happy.gif

huingee
ye also knows she has to vomit into a pail/plastic bag. that's why she kept asking for plastic bags when i'm driving. then i knew it was fake so i just ask her to vomit all over herself. haha.. i am mean, yes!

HN: Yea take care man!!!

Star: Thanks will transfer via IB just to confirm $10 right?

Mejo: I paid for $21.15 including registered mail lor.

Nana, i have pump liao. thanks.
my sis will pass me my pump back when i need it.
happy.gif

SQ, same here. this am she said she wanna bangsai, i said ok fine. i give u 5 min, if no sai4 come out, then still have to wash pipi and go. if got, then u are a good gal and I will still bring u to school.
she did bangsai within 5 min, then jay was impressed.
during her bangsai time, she mumbled. said: later i bangsai, wash pipi, go school, then papa bring me to mimi's house, then mama pick me up and give me a star tonight.
steady, i just clap! said: u know wat u need to do for the day, good job.
so no more argument liao, thouhg abit teh teh teh and wanna go home type.

QQ,
My nanny suggest don't bring Dylan home, let him stay at her house. So will reduce the chances of his contact with Esther.
But I think dun want bah, like so kelian.
Maybe will let Dylan sleep in another room.

SQ
my house is/was filled with virus. I got it from office - more like flu/heaty...then leia got it...then MIL started coughing badly..so I asked Rina to eat Vit C pill everyday.

Kelley
u see whether Ashlyn is better by tomorrow morning then decide ba.

Kaexin
the single electric is not bad. its so much lighter to bring to my office.

Nana, QQ
mine is ameda. it has a heavy base with big motor inside. Leia likes to swing my chair while Im pumping, before i could stop the 'swing', the whole base fell onto the floor, the motor cant work anymore. really felt like strangling her.

huingee, your nanny is so tie1 xin1. so nice to offer that.
i think Dylan also dun want to stay there bah. bring home ok de. if really kena then bobian. but just hope that dun kena.
no worry.... see one step walk one step.

by the way, this am tian also said dun want to change PJ into normal clothes. i never give her choice, just grab one dress and change. she did not scream. yesterday jay said she screamed and refused to change.
so mama is more fierce and more powerful? huh?
maybe just today see how. i wonder if i should send her to school tomorrow. but i was late for work for 1 hour. now rushing for a document before lunch.

QQ
tian doesnt have school uniform?

pink
you have a really mild temper. to be able to tahan your mil and not flare at leia. i cant imagine what i will do in your shoes *shudder at the scary thought*

QQ,
For temp you can try to send her to school. I think it will help.
Ya, me and david will not put him there.
Later i going home to sterlise all the things.

Kaexin,
Ya, i think he is more neat than Esther. Everyday after school he will put his socks nicely inside the shoe and put on the racks. While Esther's socks will be on the floor, shoes also anyhow put.
Every time i ask him go shower he will remind me. Mummy go take towel. Mummy go take shirt.

QQ,
K woke up this morning at 7.40am. so i thot gd then no need rush, gave her milk - ok. change her out fm Pj's, ask her whetehr she poo (can smell) - she said yes, ok,. brot her go n shower- ok. dry her n ask her go n choose a panty to wear - went downhill aft that! she wanted to wear her pull-ups! started crying !!! pull over the uniform for her to wear -ok... so i ask her go wear sock, aft she wore her sock, i quietly pull teh panty up, she started screazming, i wanna wear diaper!
sad.gif
finally left the house at 8.40am! haiz!

SQ,
Ya my nanny is very nice. When dylan is sick i very fangxin with her. She is also a very careful person.
That's why bu she de if next year I getting maid.

SQ, no uniform one. good for her cause tian has many dresses to fashion show type. one day korean one day sailormoon.
she even tricked me to go mimi's house and let her tie her hair. i said no. afternoon then mimi can tie for u nice nice until like a princess. in the am oni mama can do it. ok?

pink, i dun black face to her woh. i just say no. maybe my face looks black to her.

kaexin, i told jay to give tian more time cause keira also cried for months. jay said K fake one la and K is so smart to fake fake. tian's one real one, tears really come down. and got stress.
haha!!

RR, u there?
jay said he downloaded the games liao.
so tian was playing last night.
then jay ask me to get more games from u.
u remember to sms me when got new games.
happy.gif

and jay wanna ask david and kent also, what games to play FOR HIM! not for tian. he said he play the zombie until sian liao.
wu liao. i ask him to ask himself.

Back