(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

haha
i hope my gals marry a nice guy like dylan
else like me they will go crazy with untidy hubby

huingee
i will bu she de your nanny too
cant you get esther to go her place for meals instead of hiring maid?

kaexin
ye also likes to poo AFTER the initial change
what's wrong with her?
sad.gif

SQ, whoever who married me also will go crazy with my untidiness.

huingee i also bu she de my nanny. these few days she keeps playing with tian, do crafts at home in the afternoon. i think she feels that she has less time for tian so she enjoys doing it.
sometimes i feel like just dumping my bb and tian with nanny. but jay said it wont be long term. his mum is coming, nanny not sure if can handle new born, or etc sigh!
i think another plan is nanny takes care of tian still, newborn leave it with mil until 1 yo, then nanny can take over. which is also feasible and good.
this way both of us will have problem, cause need to spend $$ and also need to do more hosuework ourselves.

i told hb about the softlan thing last night, he said rare case la. not all maids are like that.

QQ
Black Face = Hei Lian = the stricter parent. not literally means your face is black :p

SQ
hiaz. wat to do? my whole family like that..my mum and bro are goats, im rabbit, mild animals. even my dad who's the most fierce, is just a dog...wahhaa..somemore my mum, bro and I are born in Oct..3 librians. indecisive bunch.

Pink,
u will vomit in anger when u see him throwing my things around. he has some incompatible traits with me.
i got a few late cc bills recently cause i never receive them! why? he kept in so nicely in a drawer until late for 2 months i also dunno. i receive another bill then i know. v leceh to call and waive off the late charges. sian.
see la, i quarrel with him. he say he will continue doing it. he gave me two files, one for pending document, one for completed document.
i see liao i want to faint. i dun want to follow his system!
i told him not to touch my stuff, but he said i occupying the dining table area, so they wanna use the table for dining especially when mil sil all come, no space. so he just kept everything at one corner, so nice until i cannot see.
very sian.

so he is haohao papa, but not haohao laogong.

QQ,
haha!! for adults games must ask Autum. Kent don't play games on his phone and I play those silly games. :p

Will update you if got new games for kids. :D

Pinkpink,
my family combi also all the mild animals, goat, dog and pig. So I'm the only wild animal (monkey) in the house, hahaha!!

RR
wat kind of games Kent play?
hahhaa monkey is wild but not fierce :p

QQ
err...ok u have a super neat laogong. Im untidy, mr also untidy, so we are compatible? whahaa. Im the one who keeps all the bills etc, so i settle everything, pay already just throw..if not i wont remember where i keep them anyway.

btw im still looking around for Leia's birth cert. its really weird, been missing. I kept it in the drawer with all the impt docs leh. sigh. anybody knows wats the fee to pay to remake another BC?

managed to take a nice pix of the 2 sisters this morning. My princesses!
3825561.jpg

Pinkpink,
he plays those soccer, warfare, fighting games on the pc. I also don't exactly know what he plays, haha!!

Leia and Enya don't look alike hor? But they got a common thing - both are pretty babes.
happy.gif

RR
just curious. maybe he plays the same game as Mr Tan.

im confused le, some say they look alike, some say they dun. but, can tell they have different type of eyes.

Pinkpink,
what kind of games Mr Tan plays? Think most guys play those warfare games bah or some strategy games.

RR
hmm..actually i also dun know. he used to play warcraft, dota...recently..i didnt ask..its all those killing and fighting type of games.
but recently, his toy collection includes doll! he and his colleague actually make overseas purchase on clothes, clips, little chair for their doll???? and i suan him that he didnt even buy a single clip for his daughters. faint

Pinkpink,
wah ... Mr Tan's really so into all these. Anyway I met up with some of my secondary school classmates the other day and found out 3 guys also "obssessed" with their toy collection. And one of them going to be a father this month, hasn't even buy any toy for his bb. So Mr Tan is quite normal.
happy.gif

ws also the tidy one, cant stand him.

QQ,
u shld call the bank and tell them that you havent been receiving any bills for the last 2 mths! :p

QQ,
David also play zombie. Dylan and Esther also play zombie. Not sure what other games David play. He not yet complete the zombie bah.

pinkpink,
Enya look more girlish at this age than Leia hor.
Both girls so pretty.

Went to see Dylan just now. His red spots not very obvious kind, got some blisters. Only only showing up.
Going to clean up all the things in my house before they comes back.

mummies if you are getting anything from mothercare and you have OCBC Platinum card, you can enjoy $20off with min purchase of $100, refer to the voucher given in the additional handout with today's ST

SQ,
If Esther is in morning session then not so bad. But she is not afternoon session. So reach home 7pm, i have to settle dinner then coach her studies, piano. If sleep late then next morning if there is maid at home can wake up late too.
Still thinking of alternative. Maybe see in the end which primary school she goes to.

HG
my colleague's son recovered within a week. wat kind of medication did Dr Ong give? oral or cream?

ya Enya looks slightly more girlish from certain angle, as compared to Leia's bb stage.

kaexin
actually...without her hair, she looks like Astro's YH! wahahhaa

Huajing
answered already..scroll up.

kaexin, HG
when HFMD first started, cc closed for a week rite? nowadays no such thing liao.

pinkpink,
Have to depends on the no. of cases. I think if more than how many case then the centre have to be close. Dr will inform MOH.

QQ
the pix of Tian eating satay..u said u cut Tian's hair rite? i admire your haircutting skill.u cut fringe and the back as well?

i also cut leia's fringe few days back - see pix above. I'm very proud of myself...:p

huajing
u looking for the silver one? maybe no more liao? i like the silver bag a lot, can dump a lot of things inside...even my big pump...

pink,
CC can still close if the no. of cases are above the accepted rate. cant remember how many cases then they need to close though. my GP told me he is seeing a few cases of HFMD and Chix pox recently.
GP gave K oral medication for her ulcers and that was about it. K actually recovered in 3 days but we kept out of school for a week +.
Her CC's practise is to clean 5x a day and restrict common activity like play area. waterplay for the period also cancel.

kaexin
wow cleared off within 3 days, thats fast!

huajing
hmm..a lot of pple say she looks like Mr Tan, but i feel she looks like me :p hahhaa. consoling myself?

Re: hfmd
think depends on individual. Reyes got a bad outbreak, took one week+ to clear off whereas Reyden only had rashes on palms. And took about 5 days to clear off.

pink: enya looks like leia leh. when i see her photos. i see LEIA! :p
and yes. yh and enya. can be franternal twins! hahaha boy and girl twins! hey. does my Renee look like enya?! :p

kat: ops.. gotcha! :p

RR: YES! *punch victory into air*.. hahahah finally my cross dressing succeeded.. u know i showed another colleague.. she thought is my girl! hahahah. the headband with the fake hair is powerful. hahaha

huingee: dylan got HMFD. sayang. tiring. i waiting for yh break into chicken pox. :S

ladies: can't talk to much about that case here.. else like whamming pple when they are not around.. haiz. but i am disguested with the issue

nana:after. but it is not chicken pox which we are angry with..

QQ: tell jay.. dun need so many bxes.. just ONE box and dump everything inside.. easier :p

pink: i busrt out laughing when i see ur mild animal.. is dog.. ha.. my family, a dog (teng).. yh(cow).. me (monkey)... miser (rat).. hmm no pattern hor?

Astro
look a bit alike. just that enya's hair is thicker, YH looks rounder :p YH's cheeks are so round that the size of his eyes have to be compromised :p

aiya we put them side by side on 1st May then we can tell le :p

your family...cannot have chicken (Ji1 Fei1 Gou3 Tiao4) and snake (She3 Shu3 yi4 Wo1) wahhaaa

pink: enya's roundness can also fight!.. hahaha. i burst out laughing when i saw u said size of eyes compromised coz of round cheeks.. gosh. hahaha

nana: round enough hor? hahah. i shaved yh. now he looks roundER!

Back