(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ,
ok, sounds good. Boys stick to daddies, gals stick to mummies. At least daddy can bring boy to pee in the Gents and can play boys' toys with him. I stick to doing girly stuff with my gal then, hahaha!

Huingee,
oh maid pay for the $280 ah. hmm, but i think if i send my maid for homeleave, i will pay for her la. actually it's all quite expensive.

Homeleave - $300
Airticket - $350
2weeks pay - $200

wah.. all in $800+ plus i don't have any help for 2weeks.. haiz.. and then for renew, still got to buy new insurance and new fees to MOM and agent.

QQ, Pink, RR, AAA,
for my case, EJ doesn't really stick to me or papa. We are both quite equal to him. EV sticks to my maid lor. whahaha..

RR,
K only wants me to brg her go toilet outside, at home she will wanna go herself. but in the morning, she said she doesnt want me.
think coz i am the one who ask her to change, shower, dress and DRAG her to CC! then she will start crying and ask for daddy. i told her look ard the house, daddy has gone to work w/o u.

Autum, HG
wat is the differnece between homeleave and 2 weeks pay?

Autum
how come the airfare is so expensive? my colleagues told me they only spent $200+ for their return airfare

hey i like Tian's pix. Look carefully. Big Tian in front. Small Daddy at the back.

pinkpink,
Depends on what airline you choose bah. Some are cheap some are ex. My colig's maid can only fly by Jetstar cos it fly to the airport nearer her home. Different airline goes to different airport.
At the end of the 2 years contact, maid is entitled to 14 days leave and air ticket.

The homeleave has to apply at the philipine embassy. If get agent to do, they will charge bah. Need to pay for different documents etc. They must apply home leave then they can fly home and come back as they are on work permit her.

Pink,
the Homeleave is the fee to pay to agent, who will go to Phil Embassy to process homeleave-papers (pay to Phil embassy).

The 2weeks pay is the 2weeks pay of your maid.

As for airfare, i think some employers pay for the maid to go to Manila only. I am paying for her to fly to her hometown. ie. from manila, she will switch to domestic flight to her hometown.

Autum, HG
homeleave alone is $300? wow a bit ridiculous le.

autum
so thats the best rate u've got for airfare i suppose? which airline?

sorry clarify again. If you are letting her go back for 2 weeks, y must you still pay her $200 for that 2 weeks?
Homeleave - $300
Airticket - $350
2weeks pay - $200

Pink,
it's in the contract. we have to give her the salary even if she is away for 2weeks. I guess, it's like our annual leave bah. companies give 14days annual leave to their staff.. and leave is considered as paid. So if you resign, you can claim back or clear your leave mah. So it's the same concept lor.

The airline i found it Cebu Pacific. That is really quite cheap.

Ash,
For renewal is $100+. ok.. but that doesn't include the homeleave bah. nevermind la, don't need to bother your hb again. :p

iPhone Users
Go download Lets Tans and The Impossible Test.

autum: my hb says he paid abt 400 in total. 200 plus was for passport(cos my maid's expired). so the fee for agency is only 100 plus

Ash,
I think this fee to process homeleave, all along is 280 or 300+ de. Not sure why your agent charge u so little or maybe there were other costs your hb paid.

Autum,

Haha, my style is very experimental de hor and consists of a bunch of stuffs I learn off the Internet. Besides, I dun make up everyday, so...

Bunnie, QQ,

Wah, that Tian's pic can be poster for selling satay, haha. And it looks like her satay got sauce on it! She can eat spicy stuffs?

Ash
wat autum is saying is that...when your maid went back to Philippines, do u pay her full salary for that month? If yes, technically u are paying her for that 2 weeks which she's not working...
am i right to say that?

Autum
when i called my agency (same as Ash), he only mentioned about $200+ insurance fee plus $70+ agency fee to renew work permit...no other fee mentioned le. so this could be the same amount $400 which Ash mentioned?

hello mummies...CO's latest hobby.
3822494.jpg

Stylo...but dont know how to blade yet.

haha! bunnie, alamak. her haircut was done by me. not verynice....
mejo, tian dun take spicy food. no sauce on the satay. satay is one of her favorites.

CK, CO is so so so stylo. she looks like she can blade woh

QQ, ha ha...first lesson, she can stand on blade...i already so proud. Finally, she knows something i dont know. : )

pinkpink,
Maybe you also check with the agent if your maid wants to go back need to apply home leave? How to apply? If agent help to do, how much is it?

Mejo,
I've got the combi one, it's vv useful. This one seems more sophiscated and more exp too. Why don't you get another one of the combi cutter?

RR,

The combi one is also not cheap, somemore, it doesn't really cut veg well. I really need a food cutter, not just a noodle cutter. So I think the one in the bp looks promising!

QQ,
Just tt.
To Account POSB Savings
1XX-130XX-X
Amount S$15.07
Transaction Reference 2809843028

Autum,
I think my colig's agent charge too high for the service for the home leave. Might be less than $100 if go direct to embassy to do rather than let agent do.

Mejo,
oh ... if you need to cut food then perhaps the combi one won't be good enough. The one in this BP looks quite good for most food.

SQ,
I use the combi cutter to cut noodles when outside. It's better than carrying a pair of scissors out bah? :p

SQ: i rem tt time u talking about anti hair loss product ,,, u still want it? I am using the medilook one and it doesn;t dry up the hair ... in fact hair v nice and siilky ... just tt i need to be more diligent on the hair tonic :p

CK,
the other day, i saw a 3 yr bladin very well at ECP, super impressed with her, her mum told me she started with the roller skates at 2yr+, now promoted to blade.

CO looks like she can already do it liao!

pink: i m here.. till now i haven't register.. most prob i will be going.. can u send me the link for the registration for the class? than i confirm with u again if i goin.. cos tot of bringing ashlyn out since it's her bday tt day..

huingee,
forgotten to tell u pass QQ your dylan's T last friday.

shannie,
only your loot left, combined wit the in-coming. shld be arriving next week.

Back