(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Kelley,
happy.gif
Tks.

pink: if u want u sms me at nite.. than i bring to office for u 2molo morning? cos i am going to koonz now.. took my flu medicine.. very sleepy...

kelley
asking mr tan to collect from michelle's fren. thanks le. i see how long i can borrow from her. if not, will borrow from u...for another month plus can? u going for the trial class?

bunnie
the hair tonic takes a lot of time to apply is it?
thanks for the feedback. will try
happy.gif

the one i'm using is v drying, i cant even run my fingers through my hair. it's all stuck
sad.gif

so many problems i have

mejo
i also find the cutter ex
for flights, dun need cutter cos there's always knife provided mah
it's oni for those chinese meals that i need the cutter
western restaurants i just use my knife to cut for YE
happy.gif

SQ,

It is very troublesome to use the plastic knives to cut. YT need her food to be cut into little pieces lar. She very troublesome one, will choke if veg a bit too long or spit out the food if the pieces are a bit too large or take forever to chew. If I don't cut into small pieces, we'll be at the restaurant till they want to close man. Even chicken nuggets I will tear into tiny pieces for her. At home, every single meal takes at least one hour. That is after cutting the food hor.

mejo
i c. u travelling again? that's why thinking of bringing plastic knife?

sometimes ye doesnt let us cut her food. she likes to stuff into her mouth machiam like a pig!

SQ,
Ya loh, Dylan and Esther also dun like us to cut some food. Cos they will find it different from what we eat. Will request the un cut ones on the plate instead.

huingee
same.
land up she eats the big pieces and papa has to eat the smaller cut pieces.

mejo
you really like japan. you are like my hb. he can go japan for each and every holiday. which part are you going to next?

SQ: i was ill.. still not feeling well today.. been sick the whole long weekend. was on MC on monday and tuesday! today back at off but this am, rae fever!! sian man.

star
take care. so rae not going to school today?

hey, i din get a chance to tell you. we had fun at the bday party. i enjoyed talking to rae's nainai and her nainai's sis. haha... they are nice people, like you and des. and your sil too
happy.gif

till now ye will look at the photos and ask for racia

Hi Hi mummies,

Star: I just PM you..., I need to pay you for the book; cna email me ur acc?

Food cutter: I just ordered a GINO food cutter from the BP....at $20 x hor? Combi one good?

Germaine, me counting now...........4 days to go!!!!!!

Star,

Dun have small metal scissors for cutting food leh. I dun want to use non food-grade scissors on her food...

SQ,

I hope to be able to see a musical theatre in Japan! Hmm, I'm most prob just going to go around Tokyo region this time. It was too rushed the last time. Hb is such a SLOW traveller. So this time I'll just stay around each place for more days. If not, we end up missing everything. I'm thinking Tokyo, Nikko and just one more place nearby.

SQ: hahah thanks.. my MIL very chatty one.. hahaha.. and hb's aunty too. MIL only has that one sister. hey r u doing the trial for the Fast track at LNT?

CK: my acct: 126 - 13853-9 POSB Savings

Re: ABC books
sorry mummies, delivery delayed cos i was on MC, suppose to be delievred on Monday, i am trying to reschedule delivery now to this week so that i can still pass out the books by this weekend. sorry for the delay.

Star,

I've done the fast track trial. Hmm, feels a bit like GUG but somehow the activities not much... It is more on science than languages. YT is impressed with the SMART board though but I guess the novelty will wear off eventually. The software is so so only.

star
ya your mil and her sis v chatty and friendly
think i'm getting more and more auntie cos i used to not be able to enjoy chatting with mils. haha...

ya, gg for the trial this sun at 930am. u?

mejo,
were are u planning to go in dec ? we are thinking of doing hokkaido this round, self drive. dunno whether we are able to do that in june.

SQ, star, me too. we going this sunday 9.30am.

This am i brought tian to school, jay said i am so much better than him. she did cry a bit, then insist of joining K1 class instead og playgroup. maybe she likes the teacher more.
but tian said she wanna go BABY CLASS, then i brot her to playgroup cause this is the youngest group. she cried, she said the K1 classroom is baby class? wah, all OLD babies liao. ok lor, so teacher let her join K1 class.
means wat? auto upgrade to K1? haha!! *just kidding*
but it is good la, then she kept asking teacher to bring her to toilet. i think she anxious, gancheong, butterfly, these few days have no constipation problem cause everyday also bangsai. anxious bah! haha!
so i m back to work le.

kath: i have PM u my acct no. its also in the post above to CK.

Huignee: from cc? the blisters came out already?

QQ: i think i owe u money for CB.. IB not with me now.. i try and trf to you asap ok.

Star, no prob.

Huingee, u need to sanitise your house already. HFMD is so common. anyone in his class got confirmed hfmd?

CK, i also say CO is so cool! and u should feel proud of her. I am a chicken, i dun skate/blade, i cannot balance myself. sigh! and yet i claim that i am a sporty person. (used to be, but still cannot skate/blade)

QQ,
How to sanitise the house? lst time my kid got hmfd, not sure how to do.

Kaexin, star,
Not sure from where he got it. Since sunday night he got fever, today no fever liao. He didn't go to school since monday. Maybe it got if from outside during the long weekend.
But this morning nanny saw red spots on his palms, feet.

huingee,
i think clean the table top, floor, toilet with dettol. should be la.
so that esther dun get it.
dun share food with D now. wash D's hands more.
try not to let both of them stand too close to each others? (actually saliva also can spread).

then hor, if can u cater David takes care of one, while u takes care of esther more within these few days. so that less cross infection bah.

Kaexin,
Ya, he is at nanny house today. Will get nanny to clean ther place later.

QQ,
Very different to really separate the kids. Hai...

bb march, me in china. CO is actually learning her skating in a shopping mall. : )

QQ, CO asked to learn this herself.

Mejo, CO attending the fast track kids trial lesson in CHina. She enjoyed the class...but i unsure about it.

huingee
saw your reply to the rest
happy.gif

ck
co is v garang hor?
so nice to learn skating in shopping mall
over here, it's at east coast park which is so hot!!!

looks like you dun miss much though you're in china cos you also have fast track kids there. they do it in chinese? co's chinese must be v good. YE sometimes sounds like an ang moh speaking mandarin. and when she attempts to talk in dialect, she sounds like she's cursing!
sad.gif

SQ,
I don't think he got it from school. Might be from outside. Cos he fever since sunday night so we kept him at nanny house. We thot it's the normal virus fever, so didn't bring him see dr. Only today then nanny saw the red spots. Hai..., how lousy me is. Didn't see the red spots on him.

Back