(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

nana
you have 4 under the same roof?

Mr Tan's cousin is having a Tiger Boy. They said they want to aim for a Dragon Boy next.
instead of 龙兄虎弟, they want 虎兄龙弟

Astro
the eye vs cheeks comment was made by my fren - on Enya but your YH definitely more power.

nana
oh ya...bb #2 is tiger, i forgot.

mine - under the same roof
Rabbit (Me), Dragon (Hubby), Pig (Leia), Cow (Enya), Rooster (MIL)

Pinkpink,
under the same roof, I've only got 2 animals, monkeys and pigs.

We always joke we can open a pig farm cos Kent and my family alot of pigs!! wahaha!! My sis and PILs ... all pigs.

QQ,

Jay... sounded like my FIL. He also the file these and that type and if you don't act fast enough, he will act for you. Like, he will take the newspapers for recycling even before my MIL finish reading them, throw away her educational certs because he thinks she doesn't need them (but of course, she is just keeping for sentimental values) etc. I think FIL is an extreme version of Jay?

SQ,

Actual class is unaccompanied. Trial of course must accompany lar, if not, how parents judge? It is free anyway, so go for fun lor. It just so happened that last sun is break mah, so no LNT class and we went for the trial instead. Anyway, I felt that too much focus is on the smartboard.

YY,

He also threw away hb's framed map. Then he lied that it is broken, that's why he threw away. Oh, he also threw away YT's tricycle which could have been repaired...

...and lots of other things lar. MIL always quarrelled with him over thrown stuffs. Hah... It is strange that BIL is a packrat though. He kept even his secondary school textbooks around, not to mention tonnes of uni lecture notes...

RR: oh.. wah like so fast must TCC again? gosh. no lah. i just started work!
ha.

mejo: ur fil hor. hahaha. i think he just likes that shiok factor to throw throw throw lah.. :p
btw, what free trial did u go for?
coz ur bil gena stunned by ur fil's obession in throwing things.. so he swinged to the other extreme--hoarding things :p

kaexin, YY,

No lar, not LNT trial. It is fasttrack kids. I think another branch of LNT? It is unaccompanied.

kaexin

item 1: Women's Ruched V-Neck Tees
url: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41716&vid=3&pid=507719
colour: white
size: petite M
price: usd8

item 2: Women's Smocked V-Neck Tops
url: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41716&vid=3&pid=765568&scid=765568042
colour: tea time
size: petite M
price: usd15

item 3: Tiered Jersey Dresses for Ba
url: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=49527&vid=1&pid=730269&scid=730269012
colour: purple butterfly
size: 4T
price: usd8

if not enuf order, it's ok.. :p thks!

mejo
then lnt told me wrongly. they explicitly told me i can just drop YE off. QQ was there too so she heard. got to manage my logistics then. lucky you let us know else i turn up with two kids!

pax
i was waiting for someone to jump on the slendertone system too. hee
happy.gif

pink
i like the sisters pictures. shows their beauty in their own way. i havent been successful in getting sisters pictures after the one i first took when meimei came home

Pax,

That's an electrical muscle stimulation system. Bascially, you put those belts, arm wraps etc. around the targeted area with electrodes and gel pads on the skin, by delivering electricity through the muscles, you stimulate muscles contraction. You can see and feel your muscles contracting. So in short, you are exercising without having to lift a finger. The slendertone system is different from other similar systems in that it can deliver higher power electricity, so that the muscles really contract instead of you just zapping yourself for accupunture or massage. I know it really works because 1) I got muscle cramps as if I had really worked out 2) My tummy got smaller 3) I felt hungry after using the system like I used to feel hungry after a workout

Having said that, you still need to use it at least twice a day, not just once as stated. You also need really high power for it to show effects. I can't go very high on my arms cuz can't tahan the tingling. At most, go up to 60 at my arms but I can go all the way to 99 on my tummy! After you took off the belts, you can really feel that the area around is warm and "exercised". It really can burn off calories too. It worked for hb too but he is so lazy he can't even be bothered to workout "sitting down".

SQ,

Ehhh??? That's strange. But maybe because after the first trial (i.e. our trial?) that having parents there are not a good idea after all??? Maybe you should just give them a call to double check.

SQ,

Is flat but not toned yet, haha. It is still flabby lar but at least not protuding out kind. Last time I sit down is got 3 layers kind, now only one layer at pantyline. You know what I mean?

Matthew had high fever at 5am... later c Dr ong.

Mejo
Really works? How much is it?

SQ
Interested? Sounds good hor?

Can somebody do BP? Slendertone system

Hey, the slendertone website is selling the system plus belt so cheaply!!! How come I never saw this last time? GRRRR.

Pax,

Really works. I bought system + belt in SG for $388 last time. We also bought a pair of arm wraps for underarm toning but that one a bit difficult to use often cuz your fingers will jerk so you can't do other stuffs at the same time and I rarely sit down to watch TV and stuffs. Have to be able to tahan the electrical tingling though. Maybe you should go Aibi and try it out first. Keke. Then go online and buy the sytem.

SQ,
Thanks for asking. Dylan is ok, like normal. Just the spots and he can eat too. I stayed at home to with him today. Will go back to work tomorrow.

pax
*wink*
if BP sure count me in! else scared buy liao never use. at least BP everybody using can motivate each other
happy.gif
where is our new BP queen joelle? last time was star hor. she got the thermos and pantyhose and dunno what else for us. now joelle is the new BP queen
happy.gif

where's matthew now? at home? how come got hi fever? (my hb hates this qn. haha)

mejo
you paid the full price of $200+?

Back