Astro,
cos ppl said tat when this pregnancy is different from the previous wan, most likely is the opp gender.. I still can't see my bb's gender yet.. Think got to wait till my next gyane visit on 30 March..
Autumn,
Moon also suddenly become very sticky to me last week, dunno y.. Esp last sun, she dun wan to let me cook dinner somemore.. She will just crying n screaming, for no reason. Usually, when i cook, she will just play on her own. Then my hubby hit her twice using ruler on her thigh.. She still continues.. I also forget how she stops her nonsense.. When i am free at night, she just sat beside me n played with her toys, I just explained to her tat I am free now, so can accompany her, but when I am busy, she must play on her own.. Then the next day, she's ok le.. Everytime, she she din see me ard, she will just say 'mama busy, mama busy'.