QQ,
Good to know you are discharged. Have a good rest at home!
Re: Notti corner
Erm, maybe I have been going about it wrongly. Yesterday when hb sent YT off to notti corner, she ran happily towards it... Then today MIL complained that she asked to stand there when she doesn't want to drink the milk! Sigh...
But she surprised me today by doddling on a mailer that I received.
I thought it was just her usual meaningless squiggles until I took a closer look. No wonder she is so focused on it until she can't hear us calling for her. Probably would have gotten all if I din interrupt her!
Good to know you are discharged. Have a good rest at home!
Re: Notti corner
Erm, maybe I have been going about it wrongly. Yesterday when hb sent YT off to notti corner, she ran happily towards it... Then today MIL complained that she asked to stand there when she doesn't want to drink the milk! Sigh...
But she surprised me today by doddling on a mailer that I received.
I thought it was just her usual meaningless squiggles until I took a closer look. No wonder she is so focused on it until she can't hear us calling for her. Probably would have gotten all if I din interrupt her!