(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

CK,
I was telling them, it's because I have a maid to help clean up. I think if I don't have a maid, I won't be so goot lat to bao so many bakzang. Haha.. so enjoy while I can!

Yes Autum
U really v goot lat

Eve
I m happy w e $2.20 bak Chang on normal days
happy.gif

Tay I am here. Busy busy... And going to a new job next month.

By the way, I just got my iPhone last week, how to upload photos to facebook using iPhone ah??

Ecmom, I downloaded this iPhone fb app, ok now,
Wah so chim, need loader some more. Chim.., haha

Now ok Liao, I seldom load photos though, just think that it is convenient to do so now with iPhone, better learn, Thanks,

I snapped this photo of them sleeping 2 nights ago. It's so funny to see that they have the same sleeping positions!
happy.gif

5612922.jpg

Hi mummies

Please help support by buying some of my t-shirts. These are t-shirts designed by a popular Mongolian designer, very popular in Europe now. $ selling at 26.50 for one and $50 for two. Email me if you are interested. I have all stocks and sizes at home. Size, xs, s, m,l and XL, in tight fit and loose fit. For both man and woman. excellent quality, and look very sexy and elegant! selling at $60 at Hotels such as Hyatt and Mandarin.

https://picasaweb.google.com/klausevekira/AMINAR#5620208036342865762

Hi mums... Almost can't find this link.

Need help..

Checking on behalf of a friend's NB.. They're overseas.. The baby is suspected of having the Hirschsprung Disease. Has anyone heard of this disease? Any surgeons to recommend?

Thanks in advance..

One question:
Wat kind of ethnic food shd i let YE bring to sch to celebrate Racial Harmony Day?
happy.gif

Bearing in mind I can't cook
N I dun 1 2 run to The mkt at the last min ONI to find tt Tey dun sell it tt particular day
All suggestions welcome
TIA

SQ,
wah, racial harmony also must bring food de? actually anything bah.. it's just an excuse to party! :p kekekek..

I would suggest peanut candy.. those chinese type where all peanuts then binded together by malt de. or some other types of peanut candy. Kueh maybe a bit messy.. but then that is just my view la.

SQ/ joelle, yes kids will love kuey lapis but shouldn't the nonya kids bring it? wat is Mr Choo dialect group?
hokkien: pong pia? peanut?
teochew: kuey
hakka: suan pan zi
canto:???

Germaine,
I thought racial harmony is about chinese, malay, indian food. Got difference between dialects also meh?

Cantonese got to bring soups then. wahaha!!

SQ: wat abt those Chinese steam cakes? Can b found in mkt stalls

A1's racial harmony day only encouraged to dress in resp race's costume. We dun hv so usually maid will juz let him wear something red

SQ: Satay! Incidentally I've been called up by Anna's teacher to volunteer to distribute satays to the kids on that day. I asked if I had to do the BBQ-ing and they said no. Hehehe.. Else, I CMI. :p

SQ, ohh the peanut candy sounds good but the parents in your class particular? Speaking of which, my friend's friend kenna complained for putting giving candy or sth in her goody bag.

Or bergadil? Am guessing it should be like finger food?

Moogen: Really? That parent is really very yim cim for complaining. Almost every day, Anna gets sweets from her friends. Not a lot, it could be just one hamburger, or one lollipop or one pc of nougat etc, but really almost eveyday. Until I'm so paiseh I ask her to bring some to give to her friends too.

Juni: Thanks.. Anna really loves to do papercrafting. I bought her some craft books and she could be left alone to do her cutting and pasting. And the next moment, she'll be v proud to show off her paper crown, a paper surf, or a flower, windmill etc etc.. To such an extreme I ration her to do 2 max per day. :p

SQ, u can buy love letters too!!! Bengawan solo shld hv them tho it's not cny rite? I am sure the kids love them :p

AAA,
the small and medium ones not on sale. Small is $59, medium is $69 so still more worth it to get the tall one at $49.

SQ,
I know liao! bai tang gao from Eve, haha!! :p

My meimei knows how to ask "I want watch tv" now. She loves the Baby Eistein series, esp the Peekaboo. The other day I was telling her something sternly. I ended with this question "do you understand?". She nodded her head and replied, "un-stand". Keke..

Back