(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Hi all back hm today! Still dealing with pain leh cos bb head was pressing on my tailbone n causing sharp pain now. Doc say need a mth to 2 to recover n ask if i want to go chiro to push the bOne back so scary hor!

Thks SQ for dropping by good to see u !

I am thinking of getting kelly to do nb pics... Still not sure yet. Must do by this week right.

Ok so now i owe QQ money ( lots of it) n CK too. Any one else?? Hehe

Star,
post pics of mei mei here!
happy.gif

Ash u check with autum she used the halah arm of neo gardens before but i forgot the name. Doing buffet/ celebration at home?

I just had my first massage damn shiok!

Ash,
halal arms of Neo Garden are Orange Clove and Delihub. They are our corporate caterers, good.

Elsie Kitchen also halal.

Star: how much ur massage?

I'm considering Delihub.

RR: I read some -ve comments abt Liang leh. I've eaten once at my co event. Not bad. How long ago did Kelley use them?

Kaexin,
I know, I saw the pixs. :p Did you all go for crabs again after that?

Wanna watch KP2 on Fri night? :D

Ash,
Delihub is good. I used Elsie Kitchen before. Quite ok too.

Irin,
No crabs today la. Eat boring old Macs cos most convenient. Kekeke. Go where for KP2?

Ash,
I can tell you Delihub is better but their portion not as much. Liang is good for value so depends what you want.

Irin,
Think EVee can't sit thru a movie
sad.gif
I would love to bring EJ but can't leave EV at home.

Ash,
I didn't go to Kelley's party! Had a company family day outing that day.

RR: i very scared not enuf good for guest. Mayb I shld get Liang for lunch. Then Delihub for dinner. So leftover fr Liang can supplement for dinner! Haha!!

Ash,
Wah! You having 2 rounds? Hmmm ... but recommended is at the most 4hrs. And with the weather these days, not sure if the food will spoil.

Autum,
cannot leave EV with your maid at home?

Irin,
I think EVee will cry the house down. Haha. Then hor, this EJ has been asking and asking questions now whenever we watch movie on tv at home. Like we watched Fantastic Four on Sunday, he kept asking, who is that person, what is the name of that man, this is Mr Who etc.. and he asked non-stop throughout! I told JS about bringing him for movie, then JS say, sekali he keep asking questions throughout the movie! hahaha..

Autum,
it's normal mah. You expect kids to sit thru a show quietly without any questions?

K & RR were so noisy the last time we watched movie together but still no one chase us out. :p
We are watching kids' cartoon, mostly kids, no one will ask you to "shhhhh". haha!

Wha ash ur full mth very major leh.. 2 sessions somemore. Hehehe

I really no energy to plan full mth now. Jus know i wanna make glutinous rice for mei mei's first mth!

star: no la cos my hse also cannot contain so many at one time
Wat is racia's (or A1's) lunar bday again? Trying to note down behind his birth cert

Yeah rae is 15th. how abt A2 wat is his lunar bday.? I will celebrating on mei mei's exact lunar day in june. Are u getting the ang gu kueyfor the 1st mth.

Where is everybody?!

Happy Bak Zang Day! aka Duan Wu Jie.
happy.gif

We wrapped around 90 bz this year. And I only left with 2. Ate, shared and gave away to relatives and friends.. had a fun and ful(filling) weekend!

Today I am taking a break from eating bz.. stomach needs to rest from all the glutinous rice! Haha..

Back