(2007/01) Jan

Wow... so this thread run so fast!! hehe.. you all only gain so little weight.. i am in 8 wks.. alr gain 4kg!!! i am not over-weight or under-weight b4 le... got a shock yesterday when i weight myself at the gynae.. =(

Mrs Wong,
Take care k? drink more water.. and continue to eat...

pinoopy,
i also feelin tired... other than work is sleep.. sit in front of TV - 5 mins will fall asleep..

Sherl,
Thanks for the table!!

Hi Zenn,

Dun worrie.. I become very forgetful also... hehe.. guess not enough sleep n the MS make us too tired to remember anything..

Mrs Wong,

U have to take care of urself..

msmqueen,

U must be very excited to see the baby's leg n hand coming out

i'm in my 5+ wks... recently start to feel hungry very fast...esp in the night.. if i feel hungry, would feel like puking too... tis is only a start right? cannot feel sleep well at night, afraid tat might affect work...

Lynn,
congratulations and welcome.
Its like tat de, all of us are expriencing the same thing now too. you went to c gynae yet? If really too tired its better to get an MC from your gynae and take a rest. dun over work.

Hi gals,

For those who vomit, perhaps drinking a little water after that, to clear down the acid in the oesophagus... to prevent the acid from biting the throat.. hope it helps..

Sherl, for your table, I will probably deliver in either TMC or Alvernia. Gyne is Dr. Lawrence Ang

Doggiebebe, thanks for the welcome =)

Hi Sherl,

Think I will change my Gynae. Already make an appointment with SGH for Dr. Yu Su Ling. But I need to wait until week 10 so can see my baby leh, I arrange on Sat, the coming one is already fully book. A bit anxious to know how's it grows now
happy.gif

Check the info from another forum, their advise about SGH O&G centre not bad, not so crowded as KHH.

Hi. Mrs Wong, u teaching huh? Me also. On one yr no pay leave since Jan cos hubby overseas working. My gynae says ok to travel. I arrived safely liao, though did vomitted in the car during the journey fr airport to apartment.

Mrs Wong,
remember to drink water else later dehydrate fr those vomiting leh.......

zenn,
u start seeing heartbeat at wk 5? thats fast!! how come my one at week 5 only the water bag of 6mm. week 6 the water bag increase to 12mm...but gynae say no heartbeat yet leh.....hmm.....am i normal????
i saw from my colleague scan today...so amazing ...i can see a big water bag n inside it hanging a small seed abt 9mm at week 8.......

Bluesky,
ok...think i will go look at those redemption booklet see if got weighing machine to redemp anot....hehe....

i also feel forgetful these days....sometimes can stare at the PC for few mins then can remember which folder i wanna open......jialat......then the brain like slow now....respond ppl also slower.....hehe....

Firstbaby, yupz I'm teaching
happy.gif

Janice, drank alot of ribena today...if not feel v faint...hubby now cooking porridge for me...my maid also kena food poisoning...

I also v forgetful...just now anna call my hubby to ask him to buy something, forgot his hp number...then when i finally call him, forgot wot I want him to buy...

Hi ladies,

I know preggie ladies are more forgetful but I didnt expect so soon mah. I heard it will be worst after given birth. Scary...

bluesky, ya I ve switch to Dr Woo. Same as Mrs Wong.

Mrs wong, aiyo you better take care. Must be terrible feeling. Btw did dr woo take ur weight on last visit? Mine didnt leh.

Janice, ya I can see heartbeat at wk 5 but mine only 6mm at wk 6.

zenn,

i hear some gynae only take wt and blood after the 1st trimester....so think not to worry if urs didnt....the gynae knows what best ba...i think.....

think every bb develop differently....just read the week to week development of bb at Baby Center.....can see heartbeart at week 7 which is abt the size of raspberry.....week 5 is only abt sesame seed...hehe....prob mine is like tat ba....

first baby,mrs wong
r u all teachers?I m oso teaching but now on one yr no pay leave.where u gers teach? does any mtbs
here have phlegm? I got lots of phlegm and it makes me nausea~ hiaks!

Tinkie, i got phlegm cos my hubby pass his cough to me...

I email u where I teach
happy.gif

How come all of you also on no pay leave? I just finish my no pay leave
happy.gif
Returning back to new school on Monday
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

Yesterday went for my gynae visit at last!! bb is 6 weeks 4 days, measure 6.6mm... And we saw bb's heartbeat, so amazing!!! Cannot believe that really got bb growing inside me! Dr also printed out two pictures of the scan for us... Now only teeny blob cannot really see much.. heheheh.. Hope next visit can see more!

Downside of the visit is I got a jab to help support the bb coz having a bit of brown discharge the past two days... doc says dun risk, put me on duphaston, and gotta go back and see him next week to make sure everything is ok...

Hubby almost fainted when he saw the bill... 200 over bucks!!! But we're going to stick to this gynae liao even though think he's a bit ex, coz we both feel comfortable with him.

Hmm... now waiting for my breakfast kaki to come in so that can go breakfast... very hungry!

Updated table correct as of 7 June 2006

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aquarius_888</TD><TD>3/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Msn_queen</TD><TD>5/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>10/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine Tang</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>janey</TD><TD>12/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mabel</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A (TBC) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebebe</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr CK Chow</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesky</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkie</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leeann</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>rin</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>firstbaby</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD>21/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>22/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HY Ang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yingzi</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Capricornbabe</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherl</TD><TD>25/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>End Jan 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sherl, still can't sign package with your gynae yet ar? Cos if can sign, I think can save alot of $$ compared to going 'ala carte'...

Mrs Wong,

My gynae package can only sign from 5th month onwards....
sad.gif
What to do.... I resigned to fate liao, must spend a bit more lo... hahahhaha

Hey, anyone went to the John Little sale at Expo yet? I bought two bras, one stretchy pants at $18, and a small bolster to support my back when I sleep on my left (still cannot manage to do it leh, I keep turning to sleep on my back
sad.gif
) Saw a playpen on sale, $79 only, and can use as cot also... hubby very tempted to buy, but I stopped him... still too early.. hahaha

Wow...Sherl...must wait till 5th month????

I went also
happy.gif
Din buy anything though...I also saw the playpen...
but my hubby say the playpen is too small, how to put your kid in there with toys to let him/her entertain themselves?
He thinking of custom making one that is the size of a super single bed, then later on can convert it into a bed...we saw this at my relative's place before, v cool idea...but dunno how much it will costs...my hubby now asking our carpenter for price...

haha... Mrs Wong, I told my hubby that can buy the playpen for baby to play in, but I refuse to let my baby sleep in there lor, like not very stable...

Yeah lor, by the time 5th month come around think my pocket empty liao, especially if need to see doc very regularly... already next week gotta prepare for another 200 bucks to fly away... Hope that I dun spot anymore this week, then dun need to take the jab again... painful and expensive leh...

Sherl, then you must rest well le...

tt time my fren also keep having spotting, plus she got history of many miscarriages, her total antenatal bills came up to 10k++...every week gotta see doc for injection throughout pregnancy, then gotta sew up her cervix 3 times cos first 2 times burst...

Then her delivery ended up at E C section...spent more than S$3k (cash) cos they took 1 bedder at gleneagles...

10k++? *faint*.... ok, then I must talk to bb every night, tell her I rather spend the 10k on her when she's out in Jan... Let her decide if she rather have the money spent on her before or after she comes out, hahahahhaha...

Today thread like very quiet hor? Where is everyone....

ya...10k++...end up they used up all their savings...lucky their baby got alot of rish god mas that buy tonnes of nice stuff for her...heehee...

Hello Sherl,

I also spend a lot seeing gynae le, 3 visit = 400+++ ~faint~ cos got spotting also.. think i will take up my gynae pkg soon...

Mrs Wong,
How are you feelin now? betta? i also saw a nice playpen n wonder if next time my bb can play/sleep in it.... hehe.. maybe too early to think abt it...

Janey, I'm feeling better...no more vomitting but stil dun dare to eat too much...

Actually I also starting to think those commercial playpens are too small...cos my nephews at my place, they do not have playpen...the whole living room is their playpen...our house is kid-proof cos we got dog...dog-proof=kid-proof...haha...nothing for them to bang into, nothing for them to break, nothing for them to open and slam their fingers on...

My hubby felt the pinch when we got the package cos one shot pay S$800+...but when he read how much you gals already spent, he v happy he signed the package...if not i tink he will curse and swear at himself...
if you can sign package, i tink faster sign...if not will spend alot right?

oh ya, the carpenter quoted us S$120 to make the bed/playpen...can convert into a normal super single bed if dun want it to be playpen anymore...heehee...i tink my hubby will tell carpenter to go ahead already...

Good morning ladies!

sherl, think is becos plus the jab that's why $200+.

Mrs wong, are u feeling better?

Mrs Wong,

Wow.. my pkg got to pay 1000++ on next visit le... faint.. the play pen sounds great.. 120 for a play pen that can be converted is not exp lor.. can see that ur hb is very excited.. my house also sort of kid-proof cos i got a cat at home.. hahaha... what breed is ur doggie?

zenn... yeah lo.... the jab cost $38, then the duphaston and the folic acid another $38...

Wah, Mrs Wong, think that's a good deal! Unfortunately dun think my house got space to put another bed... sigh.

janey, yeah lor, if can take the package better faster take liao... otherwise every visit also 100+ 200, cannot afford man...

Janey, wah...1000+++ ar..cannot pay half first?

Ya, I tink the playpen quite worth the money also...considering if you get a playpen, is it ard the same price...

my dog is German Hunting Terrier...looks like a mix btw mini pin and rottie
happy.gif

BTW, pple, dun get excited and buy baby stuff yet...year end will have more discounts and bargains!! heehee...so we can all wait till yr end then purchase our stuff
happy.gif

hehe.. yalor.. better faster take pkg next visit.. if not very xiong..

Mrs Wong, still got to eat k.. dun starve your bb le...

Haiz.. suppose to be working.. but feeling very slack n tired n sleepy.. been yawning whole morning... how to work like that...

Mrs Wong, yeah lor yeah lor, but I always got that kind of sale mentality when sales come around, always think that there'll never be such a good offer again... hahahhahaha.... very bad hor...

janey, think most of us in same boat, either working but not in the mood to work, or on mc resting at home.... either way, not working... heheheheh
But I couldn't stand being on mc, very boring, so yesterday doc say wanna give me more mc I said no, then he just tell me not to walk around so much lo...

Sherl, you should just take the MC, just in case you dun feel like going to work, at least got MC
happy.gif

I also v tempted to buy EVERYTHING I see at sale..and though my hubby will stop me, I got my way at making him buy it..heehee...so he usually gotta find a better deal to convince me not to buy b4 I trick him into buying...
usually we go Ikea, I will wanna buy alot of things...then he wil take and put back...then i pout and sulk, he will quietly go and buy the things I want the next day...haha...

Sherl, ur jab $38 cheap leh cos think my frien paid $80 or so for it. wonder issit the same.

Mr wong, ok you better take care n drink more water.

Janey, ur package also not cheap ya but think still cheaper dan per session. heart pain every time ve to pay $100+

Sherl,
really tong ku... go work also sianz, stay home also sianz.. now i jus feel like gng home n zzzzz.. my team mate reservist + outstation for one mth liao, i got to cover his n my job.. haiiiizzz... else, i really wan to have one whole day so tat i can really sleep n rest.. so tired..

Zenn, I drank alot of water le..today I counted, since 8am, I went to toilet 9 times already...

usually i go toilet onli once or twice a day...now 9 times in just 1 morning...haha....

zenn, I know my jab is to stabilize the pregnancy, but dun really know what it is exactly... heheh

janey.. poor you... dun stress ok... bb's health more important...

Mrs Wong, even if I took MC I'd still have to come back to work today coz got an important case to handle, sigh...

Mrs Wong, I ever suggest to hubby that might as well just put me on a potty so that I can go like whenever! such a pain to be running to toilet every 10 minutes...

Mrs wong, wow 9x in a morning! think u can stay inside toilet liao.

sherl, u so cute.

its lunch time again. dunno what to eat. haiz...

Actually, we did get a potty. You know our chinese wedding my mum gave me bath tub, potty, etc? We took the potty out from the storeroom to use already...

cos my hubby can't stand having to wake up in the middle of the night to go toilet with me...heehee...

mrs wong, y ur hb go toilet wif u?

btw u gals ve any yellow/cream discharge? sometimes i cant even tell issit cream or v light brown. hmm...

Doggiebebe and Zenn, I scared to go alone la...not after 21 years of my brother scaring me whenever I go toilet...

I also got this whitish creamy discharge...Read that it is normal...Should take note and let doc know if it starts to smell or causes itchiness...

Mine looks like normal stain, just that it will come out in a gush suddenly and I will freak out, faster rush to toilet to check...

Back