(2007/01) Jan

my boss say not pro rated hope she never give me wrong info but pro rate or full its ok for me coz we not suppose to have anything tis yr so its bonus to me

janey no wonder my hubby say alyssa look diff fm hilary,she look like big gal wherelse hilary still like a baby..he say her hair v long too.now i see her pic i understand wat he mean

Alethea,

Hoping to go US.
happy.gif
Booked tour already but my tour is not confirmed yet... reallly hope it'll be confirmed coz I'm so excited about it. First time hubby and I travel so far.
happy.gif

Disneyland has a couple of rides that require kids to be at least 80cm I think...

Zhuzhu,
Ur coy so gd! So u get a 6 days cc leave? No pro-rated required?? How nice if my coy also announce to give us 6 days more for this yr!!
happy.gif

Janey,
Any idea when will they implement the pro-rated child care leave?? I used up my quota for this year already..
sad.gif

HK drama serial:
Any mummies here watching the HK drama serial - Moonlight Resonance huh?? I want to check if anyone knows where to download the latest release.. Hahaha...

bubbliciouslee..tats wat my boss tell me la full 6 days cc leave to be given for tis yr,hopefully its not wrong news:p

moonlight resonance is wat in chinese?

zhuzhu,
Your coy so gd.. Are u in govt sector? Or semi-govT?
happy.gif

Moonlight resonance is "Tang Xin Feng Bao - Jia Hao Yue Yuan".. Now i am very hook onto this drama serial! No patience to wait for the VCD release.. Hahaha..

Alethea / Sherl,
now our gal still young ma.. scarlee next time your gals taller than mine? hehehe..

zhuzhu,
look young good ma.. i think my gal look older than her actual age.. sianz

bubbliciouslee,
not sure when.. cos my boss haven go for the seminar on this yet.. think your HR will announce once they are back from the seminar.

Sherl, so good! USA West Coast? Disneyland Anaheim or Orlando? We enjoyed ourselves tremendously at Anaheim. Was hoping for the kids to be older before we take them to DisneyWorld Orlando (the biggest) cos the flight is 21 hours. Even SF is already 18 hours! The US currency is going up again. Better travel there soon!
happy.gif

Aqua,
Thanks!! I just watched episode 20 yest nite, so soon episode 21 is up leow! Yipee..
happy.gif

Janey,
Oh the seminar is for all coy one arh? Hopefully can get gd news soon.
happy.gif

Alethea,
Who is Leng Mong?? Yah, it's def much better than Part 1! I cried almost every episode lor.. Thus far, i think episode 2 & 17 are the best.. Hahaha..
happy.gif
If you have free time, can d/l a few episodes and watch.

bubbliciouslee me in pte co. actually my co. no good never give us cc leave becoz of a loop hole of mom rules only today just announce will follow the rules n give us 6 days ...btw who r u ar?

janey dun feel tat la she look like her age..just mine look small size but now she ok leh quite ba ba coz my mum keep feed her

Alethea,

yeah, that's what we thought also, travel there before currency goes back up to 1.5+. Now 1.42, I already very heart pain, coz the week I booked it was 1.35 only.
sad.gif

Going to the West Coast.
happy.gif
I think Orlando you'll need to spend at least a week there?? It's so big!!! Lotsa things to play!
happy.gif

Zhuzhu, Bubb is Serrich.

Just checked with my co. HR. Apparently, govt. will be meeting up with the MNCs sometime in Sep to discuss the implementation. But my HR was telling me, most prob. it will be 1 day more cos we currently already have 5 days (2xchildcare leave+3xfamilyflexi leave) so with the new ruling, it will be a total of 6. Lugi leh! Tawt it would be 6+3!
sad.gif

Ok, finally got time to post...

Zhuzhu,
I agree with Mildy, Hilary has got very sexy lips. kekeke

Zenn,
Remember last time we say estelle and deszi looks a bit alike? lolx.

icy,
Rachel really big gal le! Looks like Daddy more?

mymelody,
Your gal is so cute! Love her curly hair. kekeke
happy.gif

janey,
Alyssa is so tall!
happy.gif

nana,
your boy's eyes also big big!

aletheat,
I find that your kids look more like you know. Younger time resembles your hubby more.
happy.gif

snow,
Bianca will be a da mei ren next time!
happy.gif

bbmilk,
I find Matt looks like Korean kid and Mal is definitely ham de lor.

aqua/icy/bubb, i am also a HK serial fan :)

Sherl - ya both of my kids look more like daddy. but gor gor still have some of my genes :p yes both of them love to smile. claire also very cheerful.

mildy - ya that day was looking at her bb photos. look so much like a boy esp her hair very short that time. now more gal. now will ask to wear hair clips :p charlene also now looks so girl girl. bb time she looks more boy boy. lucky now our gals dun look like boy boy any more

aletheat/aqua - i never cut her hair as i worried will cut away the curls. aqua, des and egan eyes very big. very nice. aletheat, your 2 darlings so different from bb time. jayden so ham and mei mei is so pretty

bbmilk - next time u will have lots of supper :)

aqua..thks for the compliment later i go back n have a close look on her sexy lips :p i never realise before u guys mention.

aletheat next yr ur co. will give 6+3?

sherl u bringing both gals along?

mymelody,
yeah lor, i am so happy now every day when i c her she looks more n more girly. ekekek......n of cos more n more like mi. wakka...*erm... hemm...*

aqua between 溏心风暴 & 家好月圆. i prefer 家好月圆. i cant wait to watch episode 22 tonite!! getting more & more gan cheong.

aqua the guy who loaded the updated videos oso link to megavideo. to me is consider clear lah. cannot hiam liao leh. kekeke...

u go & watch 家好月圆 lah... is alot better than 溏心风暴. serious!! if u like alfred in 溏心风暴 then u lagi like him in 家好月圆.

I also lurve Alfred!!!! Actually I don't really like Lin Feng, but in Tang Xin Feng Bao 1, I really like him a lot, esp. after he realised his folly and pining away for Chang Zi Xin, faithfully recording his thoughts in the diary (with the song playing in the background).... *swoon*

aqua,
Since u like Part 1, I am sure u will love Part 2!
happy.gif

zhuzhu,
Alethea already clear ur doubts.. Hahaha..

babymilk,
Went on tour to Europe? Did you have a great time over there?

alethea,
My coy currently now gives us 2 days family care leave per employee and mothers have 2 days childcare leave + 3 days child sick leave per child. Now that the govt gives us 6 days child care leave, i am wondering if my coy will give us that additional 4 days of childcare leave per child or nt.. Hahaha.. If really got 4 days extra, means i will have 9 days childcare leave (6 days cc leave + 3 days child mc)??!!! So total 18 days cc leave plus 2 days family care leave = 20 days?! More than my annual leave?! Am i dreaming or nt?! LOL...

mymelody,
U also HK serial fan arh?! Go catch moonlight resonance.. A very good show!
happy.gif

aqua, alethea & melody, ya alfred die in 溏心风暴 so sad hor... b4 die still called chang zai xin. so sad.

溏心风暴 the ending i dun like. da bao & chang zai xin dance in the rain. nothing much leh.

snow, hehehe...

Icy, u also hooked arh?! Hi-5!! I also cant wait for the rental shop to release the VCD.. too slow leow.. So i have been watching from crunchyroll.com recently!!
happy.gif

I also prefer HKYY.. It's so much nicer than Part 1!! Very seldom to find Pt 2 serials better than Pt 1 hor?! That SA SA is really a b**** and that Ah Hung is really a Vix*** and so evil! Always plotting her evil scheme!

U all love Alfred arh?! I also like him bt i prefer Bosco.. Hahaha.. I like Hor Ma and Ah Heng also.. Very cham to act mute hor.. I really wonder how she manage to pick up all the sign languages..

aiyoh! ohw abt Chen Hao? I've always liked him but in Part I, he very old-fashioned leh. Hope in Part 2, he can be more dashing. I like Chen Hao! Literally tall, dark and handsome *swoon* I don't like Bosco, he's perpetually frowning leh. If got Ron Ng (Wu Zhuo Xi), I like. Btw, now I'm watching the Steel Factory TVB drama on Channel 55. Also got Lin Feng!

hihi,

finally have enough time to view all the babies' pix carefully... must agree the princes and princesses have really grown into young handsome boys and pretty ladies....

sherl,
claire got dimple is it? her hair grow so well now. n she looks more like mr sherl.

zhuzhu,
hilary's du-du mouth really very cute. she looks like u!

zenn,
estelle always seem to know how to pose well....next time join mediacorp!

icy,
rachel also knows how to smile in front of camera, so cute. N she looks more like mr icy now.

AMM,
bb luke grow so well! u feeding him BM? so power!

mymelody,
have we met before? what's your girl's name huh? karis? her hair grows so long, very girlish!

janey!
your mini me looks exactly like u!!!! next time got those look-a-like contest, must remember to take part! sure win liao!

alethea,
i think the twins look more identical now than babys' time. N they both knows how to pose too! so cute!

bbmilk,
u r another family of look-alikes... the boys look so alike! difficult to tell if not for their height. N they looks more like U!!!!

snow,
so good got school holidays... bianca's grown so much... still have the very sweet smile, n big eyes!

nana,
long time never see u appear here already... where r u hiding! ryan's still very chubby n his cute big eyes always look so innocent!

aqua,
your 2 kids really look outstanding with their big eyes... u must be a proud mummy!

mildy,
i want to see charlene's recent pix too. where is it?

when alfred die i tear coz although he betray chang zai xin before but his love to her is very touching esp when he write his dairy..

i really hate tat bunch of in law,chang zaide n tat bo uncle really v irritaing..

aqua,
don't be fooled by his looks.... he's very cheeky... when we want to scold him for climbing high, he'll purposely say other things to divert our attention....

Back