(2007/01) Jan

Aqua - Reserve a place for the Gym spree okie
happy.gif
I saw things I wanna buy

whao, hats off to the nite owls! how do u mummies manage to sleep so late and wake up early to work + manage the little ones?? *BOW*
i know aqua and mildy prob gets HIGH just by looking through the BPS and sprees!!!

Good Morning Mummies!!!
Oooooooooo Hoooooooooooo, private spree! wakakak........what a great way to start a morning!

kate,
we sharing the hair band?

aqua,
yeah i saw that too. nvm ma, buy la, hubby support. wakakakakaaka...............say u click wrongly. wakakkaka..........

Aqua, my orders
happy.gif

Item Name: Satin Bow Tank
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=4124507&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=752567&bmUID=1178672697306&productSizeSelected=0
Color: White
Size: 4T
Qty: 1
Price: $4.99

Item Name: Rose Print Knit Skort
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=4002901&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=752553&bmUID=1178672697343&productSizeSelected=0
Color: Prism pink
Size: 5T
Price: $11.99

Item Name: Slim/Plus Flower Pocket Skort
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3593495&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=752553&bmUID=1178672697364&productSizeSelected=0
Color: Toasted coconut
Size: 5T
Price: $11.99

Item Name: Flower Clip Two-Pack
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3949491&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=751537&bmUID=1178672697391&productSizeSelected=0
Color: Multi
Size: -
Price: $1.49

Item Name: Rosette Pony Holder
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=4001267&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=751537&bmUID=1178672697396&productSizeSelected=0
Color: Barely pink
Size: -
Price: $3.99

Item Name: Baby Girl Embroidered Rose Sandal
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3999581&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=751915&bmUID=1178673829344&productSizeSelected=0
Color: White
Size: 7
Price: $11.49

Item Name: Stripe Gopher Polo One-Piece
URL: http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_item.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=4000099&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1368901&bmUID=1178674063831&productSizeSelected=0
Color: Gym Navy
Size: 18-24mth
Price: $10.99

Total : (4.99 + 11.99 + 11.99 + 1.49 + 3.99 + 11.49 + 10.99) X 1.6 X 0.7 = SGD 63.76

morning ladies,
cos of the 30%, lotsa Gymborees Sprees.....
happy.gif
am nt from Jan thread so din join :p dun wan to incur GST....

btw, did u ladies wash the Kammi Dolls before giving it to ur darlings? if yes, how long does it take to dry? cos i wash on Mon nite & till yest, nt yet dry
sad.gif
such strong sun yet nt dry....

rae,
i took 3 days to dry i think, but even the 3rd day also a bit damp, but i dun care la just give her. wakkakkak........ but hor i didnt sun it la. wakakakak..........cos my house no sun one. hee hee........

rae,
i wash my kammi dolls also.. now she enjoys biting/licking the cloth.. LOL it will take a while to dry.. esp the head.. i try to throw in dryer then sun it.. but hor 2nd time round.. i give her on 2nd-3rd day altho head still a bit damp.. think should be ok cos by the time she lick n bite.. it will be wet also?? hahahaa

yup yup.... true.... hv to buy ziploc to put the doll in & place it in freezer....

aiyo, watched news yest, cannot hand carry lotions, toothpaste etc. either check-in or pour it into transparent containers, put it in ziploc... so troublesome but for security reasons lah

rae,
huh? toothpaste also cannot? wakakakakak.........no need brush teeth for those long haul flights liaos. wakakakaka........

thanks janey
happy.gif
ya, wet with our darlings' saliva... kekekeke

morning icy, am from IVF MTBs & Mummies threads :p am an IVF mum
happy.gif

mildy,
tink as long as <100ml shld b ok bah... cos they showed passengers throwing away toothpaste & mineral bottles..... but air planes provide toothpaste rite, jus enough for 1-2 usages
happy.gif
else whole flight, full of foul smell..... hehehehe

Icy - there's about 14pax and 3-4 strollers. The staff said it'll be very cramped... think some of the mommies felt that way too... Other alternative suggestion thrown up is Seah St Deli, that's about the more spacious restaurant I can think of at Cityhall area coz the restaurants at CItyhall itself tend to be quite cramped.

icy,
yup, thanks. feel no diff among other mummies except hv to jab myself everyday for 1mth or so before they harvest my eggs
happy.gif

rae,
oooo. u r a young mummy too right?
btw, tat day saw your boy. just a glimpse but he is so adorable. sorry cant stop to chat.

Morning mummies...

In celebration of Mothers' Day (our first Mothers' Day, for most of us!!!
happy.gif
):

<u>MOM - JOB DESCRIPTION</u>
This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, no one would have accepted the position !!!!

<u>POSITION :</u>
Mother, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Ma

<u>JOB DESCRIPTION :</u>
Long term, team players needed, for challenging permanent work in an, often chaotic environment.
Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities.
Travel expenses not reimbursed. Extensive courier duties also required.

<u>RESPONSIBILITIES :</u>
The rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated, at least temporarily, until someone needs $5.
Must be willing to bite tongue repeatedly.
Also, must possess the physical stamina of a pack mule and be able to go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat in case, this time, the screams from the backyard are not someone just crying wolf.
Must be willing to face stimulating technical challenges, such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets and stuck zippers.
Must screen phone calls, maintain calendars and coordinate production of multiple homework projects.
Must have ability to plan and organize social gatherings for clients of all ages and mental outlooks.
Must be willing to be indispensable one minute, an embarrassment the next.
Must handle assembly and product safety testing of a half million cheap, plastic toys, and battery operated devices..
Must always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
Must assume final, complete accountability for the quality of the end product.
Responsibilities also include floor maintenance and janitorial work throughout the facility.

<u>POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT & PROMOTION :</u>
Virtually none.
Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you

<u>PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :</u>
None required unfortunately. On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.

<u>WAGES AND COMPENSATION :</u>
Get this! You pay them! Offering frequent raises and bonuses.
A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent.
When you die, you give them whatever is left.
The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that y ou actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.

<font color="ff0000"><u>BENEFITS :</u>
While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered; this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth and free hugs for life.</font>

rae
is the process xing ku?? my sis in law 42 liao. went to SGH for IVF too. she very sturborn one... doc ask her to rest for 2 weeks. yet she went shopping. haiz...

sherl,
Very interesting and i especially like this line "The rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated, at least temporarily, until someone needs $5. " hahaha.......

mildy,
am nt young leh.... 33 this yr liao
happy.gif
but age is jus a number loh :p tt's ok lah.... there's cars behind mah
happy.gif
there's chance to catch up 1 of these days.....
happy.gif

icy,
tink individual bah..... for myself, am nt scare of injections but to do it myself, a bit loh.... asked HB to do it, he's scared of injuring me *roll eyes* as time goes by, used to it liao.... actually hor, i din rest for 2weeks leh, went back to work on the 4th day :p my doc said shopping & norm walking still ok..... guess ur sil IVF nt successful
sad.gif

rae,
wow! really ah??? dun look like leh. but right la, age is just a number. nowadays i always forget that number. wahahahahahah.........

Mommies, check something with you. Have your period resumed? If so, is it regular already or does it take over few month to regulate itself?

mildy,
thanks *paiseh* *blush*.... u r young & pretty leh & full of energy too
happy.gif

Ashely_mom,
my menses came once liao & lasted for 7days (my usual).... am waiting for the next cycle
happy.gif
btw, my bb on TFM
happy.gif

Back