(2007/01) Jan

Talking abt talking liang stuff.. My auntie told me to start taking thai young coconut once every week when I am in the third trimester.. We should also avoid taking heaty stuff now..

wuahahah drooling too...

just bought horlicks from the canteen...

icy, I dunno if they have or not...you keen? can try call and check with them.

snow, I take ice kacang only if my son wants to eat...but only little bit cos I dun really like it.
happy.gif

serrich/zenn, the S & S at Holland V is located next to BK.
happy.gif

yeah lor, when you can find a good piece at S&S it really is a steal. That time I almost bought this Carter's pants for my Claire but I couldn't find a piece that didn't have staining on it leh, so in the end gave up.
sad.gif

didn't know S&S so big scale leh... heheheheh

icy,
me only tempted to go out buy ah balling, no temptation to join Gymboree spree la.. kekekkekekekekeke

Looks like going to rain leh... must decide in the next ten min whether I wanna go buy or not.

mildeirna hungry hor...

snow why you everything oso crab de...

aquarius i like to eat confinement food leh,... esp pig's liver. kekeke..

aHHHH........my gymoboree spree organiser decided not to organise.........there goes my spree.........sob.....sob......

U all keep talkin abt feasts.. Makes me wanna drool thou i still feel nauseaous.. Hahaha..

I really miss sambal stingray and those shellfishes.. After our bb pop, still gotto refrain from taking these seafood for 100 days ley.. Sigh..

aquarius/zenn,
My auntie told me tat her dil started taking young coconut when she was 28 weeks preggie. Her grandson was very clean at birth. Was very fair and had no jaundice as well.. So she recommended me to start taking it when I am at the 3rd trimester.

However, there are also some folks who told me to take it only 1 mth before my bb's edd. There are also some who told me to only take it 1 week before my bb's edd and another one just before I deliver my bb..

Different pple give different advice lor.. So it's still up to us to decide whats the best for ourselves.. My father knew that i love to drink young coconut so he will prepare it for me every weekend.. Kekeke.. So far I have taken 3x leow..

milderina hahaha....

serrich if c sect hor can we eat prawns??

wah lao.. every year my family will have steamboat as reunion dnr. got crab & prawn. cannot eat i rather dun want to live ah...

thanks icy and milde...I can't seems to find plain nice ones at departmental stores.
happy.gif
The organiser's exchange rate a bit high...last week I just bought something from ebay and exchange rate only 1.6.

serrich, I did not take any coconut for first pregnancy...my son quite clean at birth but he has slight mild jaundice so got to 'sun' him. Maybe I will try taking in Dec.
happy.gif

aquarius,
last week is amy who organise, but when i enter my orders she say she already closed it. i so sad leh. hope got 1 more gymoboree spree soon.....

milde, should have one soon...it's very popular.

Btw any mums here keen on birkenstock sprees? Thought of buying another pair of sandals.

sherl,
i also wan to get a pair for my hubby, but also lazy go down birkenstock to ask him try the size. only centerpoint have birkenstock right?

sherl,
the place u work like got loads of food stuff hor, wher u work? ah balling reminds mi of beach road actually.

Mildy,

yupyup, think only Centrepoint got the main branch. But if I'm not wrong there's a store at Suntec (on the second floor) which carries some Birkenstocks also...

I like the Papillo range leh. So sweet. kekekkekekekeke

Sherl,
I dont think Chix Essence is very heaty. Still ok to take 1 bottle weekly??

Icy,
Prawns of crse is seafood lah!! *Knock ur head*

Cindy,
U also can feel pain arh.. Scary hor! I told my gynae abt the pain, he told me nt to worry. As the skin stretch sure got a bit of pulling pain bt wont rupture/burst so easily lah.. Then he kept stressing that he is a very good tailor hor!! So I cannot doubt his skills.. Hahaha..

Aquarius,
Then u start taking in the last mth and see how.. I hope my bb also wont have jaundice since i have started taking it leow..

Wow.. Birkies.. I have already bgt mine.. It's really very comfy.. I have been wearing my birkies to work everyday since my 3rd mth.. Kekeke..

Milde, raffles city also have birkenstock. Then wheelock and centrepoint both have I think.

sherl, actually my first pair I also never try...just estimate using their size chart and bingo! fits just nice.
happy.gif
I am wearing size 37 for charles and keith and URS...birkis am wearing the same size in Narrow.

Serrich

Your gynae very cute. cos my keloid like quite jia lat so my gynae is monitoring it. i got a feeling that i may have to deliver earlier than expected due to the scar.

serrich, yup will start taking in the last month...maybe tomorrow I will order one since going to sakura for lunch. I also started wearing my birkis to work since preggie.
happy.gif
Want to get a plain colour madrid. I am wearing Cherries now.
happy.gif

aqua,

My size seems to vary in brands leh. Normally take a size 6, but when I customized my shoes for wedding that time discovered that a more accurate size for me is 5 1/2, then sometimes I need to take up to a 7. How, like that? *faint*

serrich,
I see i see. ok, will keep to 1 bottle a week then. Thanks!

Back