GAP Pants (Beige)

GAP Pants (Pink)
1. Snow
size: 3-6mths
total: $10.50

2. Zenn
size: 6-12mths

Sherl - Never mind lah, maybe yours better material. Actually I wanted to say just now that last year I got those Disney and Sanrio characters hankies from HK at about $0.50 -$1
happy.gif

Icylemon - Yeah, very nice but quite pricey at $29.90. The one I showed some of the mommies is more for below 2 years old. It's a 3 piece set with hat, dress and bloomers and best part, cost only $16
happy.gif

Yeah, now my gal says all kinds of funny things
happy.gif
Very adorable but at this age, they also have a mind of their own. After I name my gal Ashley, I realise there are many Ashleys for her generation. SHe's called Yu(3) Xuan(1)

ashleymom, change in order here:

GAP Pants (Pink)
1. Snow
size: 6-12mths <-----

2. Zenn
size: 6-12mths

figured baby will outgrow quite fast so dun wanna buy something she won't be able to wear
happy.gif

the RL dress u sent is in light pink or dark pink?

sugarbean or other mommies who have bought karmy nighties, mind u send me pic of it to see how it looks like? find that those from market not so gd after first wash...threads running out and stuffs..

Snow - It's as per the picture. Not sure considered light or dark
happy.gif
Also, as informed Zenn, the lady has to check whether she has size 6-12 mths for pink. Will update you again.

Icylemon - no lah, my hubby's side is quite "potatoey" and my own side also not superstitious. We chose the name coz we like the sound of it, that's all
happy.gif

Snow/Zenn - Sorry to say for pink, she only has 0-3 months. For beige, she does have 6-12 months. She got some orders today so some were sold..

ashley mum, I still waiting for your email
happy.gif

WOW!! Daiso at PS!! That's a great news!! Cos IMM is really far away from my house!! Must drop by one of these days
happy.gif

Icylemon, err..cos I want to stay near my parents. They stay in AMK. Mine is juz 2nd hand resale flat.
J8 entrance very messy now cos cos the Circle Line. We will be 'nearer' to each other after the completion of the Circle Line cos Bishan will only be a few stations away from Bouna Vista
happy.gif

Btw, Alethea juz had her 3D scan at the gynae
happy.gif
Managed to capture her boy boy and ger ger's face. Handsome and pretty!!
happy.gif

bluegrapes mine oso a re sale flat. seems like some of us here bought re sale flats too. izzit?? so near ah.. few stations away only...

Mummies I will be on course the next three days so won't be logging in till next week liao most likely... take care everyone!

kao_byebye.gif

snow, i think they having different title...
kekeke...

serrich, wahahah! then do it the "luan" way lor..
tell him then you hope to see him do something for baby. so when baby born, baby can know what's going on before baby born...

sherl, dun worry! almost all reg all hokkien peng... wahahah!
i oso like ur HB, when received call from camp, all mine KNN flying out liao...
then wifey everytime complain...
so nowadays, wanna ^&amp;^%&amp;, will auto siam one side...
wahahah!

-------------------------------------------------

just to check, do you mummies feel pain ard underwire area even when not wearing bra?
cos wifey recently feel some pain ard the area...
so just help to check out if you all oso encounter the same thing...

Iceblue, a little discomfort, but it doesn't really constitute as a pain. The discomfort is more towards my left 'underwire' side. Been experiencing this for the past couple of days. And it does bother me a little when I lie on my left, trying to sleep at night.

<font color="0000ff">hui, piscean33, AletheaT, Sherl</font>
thanks for the advice. I would try the options proposed.

<font color="0000ff">baby_milk</font>
oki, will wait for your pm.

<font color="0000ff">Aquarius</font>
thanks for being the "distributor" for town collection.

<font color="0000ff">iceblue</font>
I felt discomfort ard e u/wire area whenever I slouch. The skin there'll crease. on and off, i'll feel like sthg poking at the area, normally left side too. checked with gynae, he said rib cage expanding woh! but no pain, just suan suan feeling. but then, i stop wearing u/wire bra since 3rd mth.

iceblue, i can't read the ones u posted, not because they're too small, but i can't read the chinese wordings :S

re discomfort: i think it's because baby is getting bigger. i always get that too, sometimes it goes too bad until can't breathe/slp properly. before preggies got chest pains and heart pains so it gets worse now, but different people experience different things, so the best is to check with gynae.

forgot to say, bbmilk, my order is correct, thanks for organising
happy.gif

ashley: thks for the lobang!! but i will give the GAP pants BP a miss. think will get jumper instead..more cuter *lols*

iceblue: sometimes i will feel discomfort at the u/wire area. but lately, i feel more discomfort at the tummy area..seems that area to be v. tight due to stretching..

ok, thank ALL for ur replies...
managed to convince mine wifey at last but will still check with gynae the next appt...

snow, u can click on the pic to get an enlarge view...

------------------------------------------------

btw, i just updated mine blog, please drop in to take a look...
http://withlove-baobei.blogspot.com/

Bluegrapes/Snow - As of last night, the lady only has the remaining stock

Pink - 0-3 mths (2 pieces)
Beige - 6-12 mths (3 pieces)

Seems like the pants are moving very fast...

morning mummies and daddy!
happy.gif

iceblue, you have SOOOOOO many soft Toys...amazing!!! U also went to queue up for hello kitty? Haha..

Back