(2007/01) Jan

ashley mum, i have pm you my email address. Please attached pic of the items too!
happy.gif

Alethea,

you referring to the Avent talk? It's on 29 October 2006... I'm thinking of going for the morning session.

zenn,
I'm interested in going for the mediacorp talk but it clashes with my antenatal class I think.... I gotta call hospital to check it out.

is there a BP for the pants? if so i would like to add on

GAP Pants (Beige)

GAP Pants (Pink)
1. Snow
size: 3-6mths
total: $10.50

2. Zenn
size: 6-12mths
total: $10.50

Hi sherl, my bb also likes to eat cha siew bao v much!

Hi aquarius & mild, if u all go to punggol park to jog or walk, pls ask me along oke. i stay v near there!
happy.gif

wah so many postings.. read until my eyes a bit bongers leow..

<font color="ff6000">Alethea,</font>
The pharmacies here selling Desitin, 2oz type, at abt $11+. If u order from Drugstore spree will be 4oz type. Some mommies commented that the quality is different, esp for the creamy ones. Tats y i bgt the Original ones from Drugstore. Anyway for daily usage, creamy ones are good enuf. If my gal gets rashes, I will switch to Original one.

<font color="0000ff">Sherl,</font>
My DH now has a habit of speaking Singlish to my gal!!! Mixture of Eng + Mandarin or Mand + Hokkien.. Haiz.. I got to keep reminding him nt to do tat.. Otherwise my gal will have language confusion leh..

Icy / LY, there's an Avent talk on the 29th Oct, to be held at the Asian Civilisation Museum. Can't rem. how much per couple but it's not very exp. Timing is from 9 to 430pm.

Hi, mommies, if you all are not particular, can try the disposable panties from Watsons. There are 7 pieces in a pack, cost only $1.95. May not be fantastic quality but think it's ok since gonna dispose after use and at least use 2 a day. I use that for my 1st one and had no complains. Just bought 4 packs from Watsons during lunhc
happy.gif

Honeystar: not sure whether u r the one - do u who stay nearby Ranguang LRT station?

Ashley: I can't access my yahoo email in office. Can I cfm the BP for GAP pants tonight instead?

Blue genie - Of coz can. No hurry lah. The lady has the stocks on hand already.
happy.gif
This is not a bulk purchase anyway. Just something I'm sharing with you moms
happy.gif

yup it's a whole day affair, but split into two sessions with different topics, can go for both if you like... I'm probably only going for the morning one coz hubby is going for car forum meetup in the afternoon again and wants me to go along...

Hi, if anyone is interested in getting washcloths, I was shopping at Daiso at PS during lunch and they were selling nice designs (Disney and Peter Rabbit) at $2 per piece. I went on a rampage as usual and bought 5. Oops!

Zenn - what is the colour you want for the pants? If beige, supplier says sure have. If pink, then she has to go home to check and confirm if there is any left.

ashley mom... no leh, it's more like small hanky size leh... heheheh... I meant the small towels you bring around with you to wipe baby's mouth.. *paisei- never explain properly* kekekekekeke

Actually when I was paying I suddenly thought that it might be a bit ex, but the quality is quite good (esp for the disney ones) and very cute lo.

ashley_mom/icy,

mai tu liao, go down take a look. Daiso is one of my all-time favourite stores! kekekekekekekekke

sherl abit ex leh.. 1 for $2.00. i bought a range of hello kitty, winnie the pooh, thomas the train, nemo, etc etc from jurong west. 30 for $10.00. but the material abit rough one leh...

IMM the Daiso very big.

ashley mom forgot ant coming to IMM during weekends. coz nowdays getting crowded ever since the new wing has opened.

sherl: u oso tempt me to go Daiso!!! i love to shop there cos things are quite useful and most impt cheap..think i will go there next wk when my co. is having shutdown in the coming holidays.

alethea is a japanese store tat sells everything $2.00 only.

i love to get the japanese plate &amp; bowls there. kekeke...

Back