(2007/01) Jan

aqua, nevermind, u tell us on 30 Sept
happy.gif

ya tell you all when we meet...ya icy, if you want to know just call me...anyway got nothing to do with his skills whatsoever...just his character.

Hi hi, finally back from my meeting.

M also bz with IMF. Got to host the delegates who are interested to visit our company. All these logistics, sigh.

Hey, those interested in You Long Zi or Chen Jun Rong, suggest that u go check out the threads. Previously, saw quite a ot of pple complaining that it was a rip-off, cos the names/characters given by the shifus don't differ much from BB to BB, so some mums who are frens, after comparing, found out that they were all given very similar names.

<font color="0000ff">iceblue,</font>
U &amp; ur wifey so onz.. my hubby will be full of grouses if i ask him to accompany me &amp; be my chauffeur.. Hahaha.. Will catch u on tv tomorrow!! :)

<font color="ff6000">alethea,</font>
yah i also heard abt pple receiving the same name list to choose from.. then they were told nt to circulate the list ard. must throw/burn away immed after they have selected the names.. somehow pple do keep and pass ard for reference and discover that the list contains similar names for selection..

enlighten me! what is IMF?
kao_confused.gif

iceblue, finally u log on ah! die la, i already ordered from a BP here the mozart disc before i saw ur msg "stay near thr" haha

talking of baby name, headache ah. my bf's mom v unreasonable, doesn't wanna let him come over when i deliver cos scared of this and that. only can after he complete his studies. Her reasons very lame...said scared my bf gets into trouble when he comes over(last time when he left got 2 mths overstaying problem so it's already a v lucky thing to bypass it) but i think she was also partially still mad at my bf for coming over quite many times during vacation to visit me but dint return to vn to visit her. also dunno why, she's nice to us and also accept our relationship but only this thing she v persistent. Troublesome la, so when baby delivered cannot have father's particulars, and my bf not chinese, so dun plan to have chinese name. Very fan and sad when think of this trouble everytime. bf always say dun be sad over these things otherwise baby come out also sad face, said when he complete studies and make money things will be easier as he can have his say when independent on his own living.

janey, tml i gonna go check the cot-bed again after detail scan, if got free mattress with the classic pooh bedding set then it's quite a steal; saw a similar bed at kiddy's palace today selling at $319 w/o mattress i think.

<font color="ff6000">Mo</font><font color="0000ff">rn</font><font color="ff0000">in</font><font color="119911">g!</font>
happy.gif

Date: 30 Sept 2006, Sat
Time: 1pm
Venue: Either Marche or Fish &amp; Co (Suntec)

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey
6. sherl
7. snow
8. Alethea
9. iceblue

<font color="ff6000">G</font><font color="119911">ood</font> <font color="ff0000">M</font><font color="0000ff">orning</font> everyone!!!

Going appt soon and followed by massage during noon time
513628.gif

Will keep you gals updated whether good or not :p

Zenn, yes, please let us know if the massage is good. Been suffering from neckache, would like to have a good rub-a-dub-dub.

<font color="ff6000">icy</font>, Will let you know if I can make it at nearer date cos this mth very bz. This sat going to frien son 1 yr old BD followed by BBQ, then 30th another frien son 2 yr old BD @ chalet, 1 oct a day wedding.... dunno anything else pop up in btw

<font color="0000ff">alethea</font>, sure! today I m using spring maternity voucher at Ylang Ylang.

Going out liao. Bye...

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey
6. sherl
7. snow
8. Alethea
9. iceblue
10. Aquarius (TBC)

Hey, hubby told me last night that his schoolmate is getting married on that day. A church wedding, thus timing might be the same as our outing.
We will be attending his wedding ceremony if it really fall at the same time. Going to miss all of you...... but let him check out on the timing again.

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk (TBC)
5. janey
6. sherl
7. snow
8. Alethea
9. iceblue
10. Aquarius (TBC)

Morning Mummies~!

Snow,
pls keep me inform ya?

Icylemon,
I just realise i need to work on 30th Sept.. until 1pm.. so will reach later~ haiz.. too forgetful liao..

Anyone know where got sell Graco Playpen?

janey,

can try robinson's or Taka. But better still, go down to Aprisin, the main Graco agent. Think they'll be able to give better price.

www.aprisin.com.sg

Aprisin is located at Tagore Lane, near Upper Thomson area....
happy.gif
Look for Diana - she's the older-looking lady. Friendly, and able to give better pricing than the other lady, who is not so obliging (IMO la).

I like both Jayven and Jayden. You people can really think of nice and beautiful names!! If only I can too think of a name that I LURVE for my ger ger...heeh.

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>1/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>2/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aquarius_888</TD><TD>3/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinky</TD><TD>4/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Msn_queen</TD><TD>5/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monsta</TD><TD>6/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlein</TD><TD>7/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blue_genie</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snow</TD><TD>8/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Bianca</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kate</TD><TD>9/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>10/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phyllis</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>janey</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>11/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mabel</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>berrymum</TD><TD>13/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>14/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A (TBC) </TD></TR><TR><TD>tinkie</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>AletheaT</TD><TD>15/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jayden/??</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluesky</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milderina</TD><TD>16/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yen</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjan</TD><TD>17/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leeann</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>rin</TD><TD>19/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jayven</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebebe</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CK Chow</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>firstbaby</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yingzi</TD><TD>18/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh CH</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD>20/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>21/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugarbean</TD><TD>23/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan WT</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Eugenia</TD><TD>Dr HY Ang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluegrapes</TD><TD>24/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherl</TD><TD>26/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>dressaholic</TD><TD>27/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_milk</TD><TD>28/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>End Jan 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>30/1/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total expected bundles of joy:

Princes: <font color="0000ff">17</font>
Princesses: <font color="ff0000">17</font>

Icy,
Hahaha.. u so fast buy toys for ur bb leow!!

Alethea,
This person selling lots of LeapFrog pdts at good price.. Worth buying from her. Many mommies in the forum also approached her before..

Zenn,
U can try getting the LittleTouch LeapPad from this yahoo auction seller as well. I believe she does sell it since she is selling the books..

Alethea,
Yes, she used to sell ley.. i remember seeing her post on yahoo auction but hor maybe OSS so she removed leow wor.. Can get the books from her at $20.. Quite worth it but have to self-collect at Woodlands wor.. Tats y my fren ended up didnt buy from her.. Hahahaa.... Sometimes ToysRUs having promo on the books, buy 2 get 1 free.

Thanks, Serrich, Actually I still dunno much about this LIttle Touch Leappad thingy. It's a series of books, right? how much per book?

<font color="009999">Alethea,</font>
ToySRUs selling the books at $29.90 each. U must first get the LittleTouch learning system then u can use the books.. U got to attach the books and cartridge on the learning system then can work wor..

Back