(2007/01) Jan

BB_Milk, that's a unique name. Didn't manage to find out much abt it previously, save far the fact that it's the name of Joseph's great-grandfather. Wanted my twins' name to start with J & M. Since J has been settled, m now thinking of M.

snow - not jus complain.. make sure they do service recovery! wah, but u v patient to wait 2 hours leh! I would have given them an earful after 1...

sherl,
yah lor nt cheapstake lah.. my maid also want to use those traditional sarong ley.. It is widely used by the Indons mah.. She was also nt use to the sling i bgt but after using for sometime she is now ok wf it..

mildy,
Hehehe.. I prefer the adjustable ones cos if i bfg my bb in the sling, i prefer to the sling to be in higher position. I can also adjust to comfortable levels when i sling my gal in different positions..

sugarbean,
Dunno y my breasts suddenly grow so big over the weekends ley.. Sometimes i can feel my breasts so full and my nipples like popping out ley.. Think its all due to the milk pdtn bah..
My newly bgt C cups triumph bras can prob fit for another 1.5 mths only ler.. Think i need to wear my D cups nursing bras soon.. Haiz..

Hi, just pop by, saw someone mentioned:
Pine Gardens @ AMK Ave 10, blk 529

Just some personal feedback: EXCELLENT.
If you need to buy log cake for christmas party or as gifts, this is the best place to get. Cheap and nice, the chocolate is so rich and nice you will crave for the log cake for the rest of the yr!! packaging is nice too.

serrich - actually now i very scared that i feel cold as my left nipple when constricts, its very pain.. do u get tt too? Then i need to slowly massage it out...
sad.gif

hey must really wear bra to sleep meh?? I rarely wear bra at home unless i have visitors.. So far my hubby didnt comment that my breasts sag ley.. dunno if its cos during daytime i always wear underwire bras?!

sugarbean! talking of muffins make me drool lol..

my bf overseas completing studies, last time when he was around we always order(almost everyday) from mcdonalds every night (midnight time around 3-4am)..but now they give this kind of stupid services, dun want to buy from them liao. i noted order number from paper and lost it -_- just scolded them then hung up, so angry!!! rather order kfc next time.

i got breathing probs at night even before preggie, so habit to not wear bra so it feels better
happy.gif

23 sept still meeting at suntec?

Am thinking what to have for dinner...going to Bugis alone later. Am thinking of either Mos Burger, Fish and Co or Beef Noodles. Any suggestions? heh heh
happy.gif

Serrich, u r indeed very <font size="+2">BIG!</font> *heehee*

Joy's Mum, u really r making me drool. Dunno if I can wait till this Sat to pop by and grab the cakes!!!!!

sorry icy!! I hope to.. but jus changed gynae appt to 23, so mayb can catch u guys after tt or give tis a miss.. actually your suggestion of marche again quite good leh.. missing the mushroom soup and caesar salad..
happy.gif

Icy, my hubby just came back from his reservist briefing on Sat to tell me that his unit will prob. be on standby on Sat. Thus, I prob can't go, cos' chauffer not avail.
sad.gif
But is 23rd fixed? Any chance that this date will be changed?

serrich, at least you already standby the nursing bras...I still no time to go source for it and bra is getting quite uncomfy now...maybe later I go bugis see have or not.

Icy,
Ok to meet on 23 Sept.. But where shall we meet??

Muffins &amp; Chocolate cakes:
U all hor.. keep talking abt muffins and chocolate cake.. now i so tempted to eat leow!! My ex-col likes to buy from Awfully Chocolate ley.. They always rave abt their rich choc as well.. Any of u tried before?!

wa aquarius, why go alone...nowadays i dun even think of going out alone, esp crowded places, v dizzy! got someone accompany not so scary

snow, I am meeting a lady to collect the mozart effect cds...then my hubby got class tonight so I just have dinner and shop around until time to go back.
happy.gif

I cannot go on 23 Sept too cos its my hb's good friend wedding in penang and I gotta go with him.
sad.gif
Haiz..really looking forward to meeting you gals

Icy,
I am ok with 23th meeting..

Aquarius,
me gng to city hall later.. will go have a look at the robinson sale.. bugis so many things to eat.. slowly walk n decide ba.. hehhee.. or wan to join me instead?

Serrich/Alethea,
i alr upsize my cup from B to D liao.. haizz...

aquarius,
I bgt those nursing bras when i was bfg Sherilyn mah.. Luckily i still keep it.. Kekeke.. Now can recycle again..

If u have frens gg to BKK, ask them to buy for u the Wacoals nursing bras. i think abt $20-30 for 1.
Over here in SG, nursing bras are very ex.. If u dun mind wireless type, can go look for Eternity brand at Bugis later.. Quite comfy for home wear lah.. Go check it out bah..

wah so many of you cant make it on 23 sept ah.. hmm... ok how abt 30 sept??

Date: 30 Sept 2006, Sat
Time: 1pm
Venue: Either Marche or Fish &amp; Co (Suntec)

1. icylemon

serrich - yea, i have but u can get this texture out of a box of Betty Crocker's chocolate cake mix. Melt some real choc with glucose gum, drzzle on cake, refrigerate and .. waalaa! But good when urge is too strong n needs to be satisfied immediately..
happy.gif

30 Sept I CAN!!!! *big grin*

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes

Hey ...for outing, is it possible to change to 24 Sept?

Alethea, Matthan is the grandfather of Joseph
happy.gif

Mummies, where can I buy maternity swim wear...not too expensive type. Went to thyme, 1 swim wear costed $120...faint. The most only wear for another 3 to 4mths, not so willing to pay so much.
GUESS I sld go for swim to releive the aching, otherwise I might need to bed rest soon.

sugarbean,
The LittleTouch LeapPad i bgt during BP at $55. Now i think cheapest u can find from yahoo auction is $70. Retail stores selling btwn $80-$100.

Janey,
Wor.. u are very BIG also! Kekeke.. Think ur hubby must enjoy ur pregnancy!! Kekekeke...

aquarius,
Have u tried Pine Gardens one? Which one is better??

Milderina...am collecting today. I think we order from different seller?

serrich, actually I did ask my friend to help me buy but she cannot find. BKK really so much cheaper...
happy.gif

Janey, you going cityhall ah? will it be crowded becos of IMF? Maybe if later I am free can sms to see where you are. kekeke

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. baby_milk

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk

serrich - wow! that is a good price u paid!

bb_milk - i ordered mine from old navy as prefer tankini.. difficult to wear whole suit when stomach bigger.. I saw someone jus started old navy BP, check it out.. I bought maternity swim top i think only US$4.99 and match it with a normal ladies bottom (US$3.99) as maternity don have my size liao..

aquarius,
we ordered from the same seller. Ino right? but i haven transfer her the funds. she just let mi know yesterday. then i can only tranfer to her tonite.

serrich, janey...hahaha...too big uncomfortable right? Actually I am wearing D cup with underwire now but I find the underwire area very uncomfortable...sometimes can still squeeze in to C cup without wire one. Looks like I better get some good fitting bras.

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. sherl

Aqua, where did u get the Mozart Effect CDs? Thinking of going to the Serangoon North shop recommended by u girls to go buy. Are the CDs there the same as those u're getting?

I've not tried Awfully Choc cakes. But btween Lana and ChocABloc, I refer the latter's choco fudge cake! YUMMY!!
happy.gif

Icy, I got antenatal class on Sat, which will only end at 1pm. If I reach there at 130pm, how? Too late?

How come u r all so <font size="+2">BIG</font>? I'm only a an upgraded C now. *AletheaT chants, "I must, I must, I must increase my busts!"
kao_laugh.gif

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey
6. sherl

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. sherl
6. snow

bbmilk, i bought from kiddy's palace, top and bottom piece adds up to about $40+ near $50.

aquarius/mider, who did u order mozart effect from and how much, i'm tempted to get those discs too :pstill considering

Alethea, snow...one of the mums here organised the spree...we bought the original one at 3 for $50.
happy.gif

Milderina, waiting for her reply before I leave office.

1. icylemon
2. bluegrapes
3. sugarbean
4. baby_milk
5. janey
6. sherl
7. snow

Back