(2007/01) Jan

sherl - mayb they r testing our patience.. see how much we can cope.. training now for bb to come! hahah

janey/mildy- yup.. i thot only got those tt we see all the time until mildy showed hers then i caught in between liao lor..sigh..

Icy, me a snake! We may be the only 2 snakes here. Can eat up the sheep and monkeys! Hahaha! *kidding*
happy.gif

mildy,
the slings design looks cool!! very bright and eye-catching.. but the disadvantage is that the sling is nt adjustable so cannot shift the bb to a higher/lower position..

aqua - ya, thats wat i thot so too but its not milk, clear/light but definitely not sweat leh.. will jus let gynae know next round..

sherl, so ex! and if can only use, let's say max 1 year.. not worth it leh.. i heard some bb simply refuses to sleep in them.. if like tt, buy oradi never use very heart-pain man!

mildy - oh, this pouch cant adjust one ah?

Ai yah..PLEASE IGNORE my sharing of the Pigeon sterilizer url cos I realise it is the one used for sterilizing TWO bottles..not the rapid steam sterilizer we bought.

sugarbean/janey/serrich,
cannot adjust one, they have S, M & L sizes. it should falls ard your hip area. i dun like those type tat can adjust one cos i dunno how to use. hee hee....in the web they got show u all the different methods on using the sling. got a lot of pattern.

Aquarius,
yeah i ask abt it the other time, got spree for sengkang/punggol??

Milde...that time I posted but I think you missed it...kate and I ordered and collected the stuff...I tried the mini pizzas, not bad...also bought breaded shrimp, mini spring rolls, mini dumpling...those I have not tried yet...I just ordered 2 trays of mini eclairs from another person. Collection at somerset or khatib.
happy.gif

Sherl,
No need to buy such expensive sling bah.. I think with $60 u can get a very comfy one leow ley.. Nt forgetting that we also have a stroller ley..

sugarbean,
I experienced leakage during the 3rd trimester ley.. initial flow is colourless fluid then i remembered i itcy hands go and squeeze my aerolas then can see some milkish color fluids flowing out.. Dun worry too much.. "Prob could be ur milk ducts "overflow" due to over pdtn of milk??" - *just my own tots* Better to check wf ur gynae bah..

aquarius,
U are sheep arh?! Same as my hubby lor.. Kekeke..

serrich, yep, sheep.
happy.gif
Your hubby same age as me...kekeke

Sugarbean...so far never try the mini eclairs thus this time round order since collection point still ok for me.
happy.gif
I heard it's good.
happy.gif

serrich - OMG! overflow?? no wonder my breasts so aching tt's y remove bra to rest a bit...wah piang! how come can overflow so early in pregnancy? mus go n ck out the pregnancy book.. i thot normal, din know normally happen in 3rd trimester! tks serrich & aqua!

Icylemon,
wah... why u wan to eat such cute monkeys~ ?
hahahaha..

Sugarbean,
urs really sounds like overflow.. hmmm..

serrich, yeah lo yeah lo... very exp hor.... Me thinking of being even more cheapskate, just grab a sarong lying around the house and use can liao. kekekekkekekekekekeke
biggrin.gif

alethea - yup! actually we were hoping to have a doggy bb then realised we may have missed the deadline... scarly.. i found out i was pregnant! so we were so happy! HB oso doggie! Whole family of dogs! hahah!

sherl - hey not cheapskate hor??!!! that's how the came up with this sling leh.. my fren's indo maid taught her to use it when she gave birth in '95! oso use sarong not not so sophisticated one... if u know y not?

janey/bluegrapes, ya im dragon year88 kekeke
happy.gif
my mom also dragon one :D

speaking of muffins, i <3 choco ones! any reccommendations? v hard to find nice muffins..

just now ordered mcdonalds delivery, wait from 2+ to 4+ dint come and the operation told me they dun have record for my order, grrrrr useless service -_- my lunch -_____-! dun want to order from them liao grr

Read so much abt the Shunfu muffins. Where is it? Where's the Tg Pagar branch as well?

I'm also keen to explore Pine Gardens @ AMK Ave 10, blk 529. Read that their cakes r yummy!

btw! dun wear bra when at home/sleeping got probs? :S
some people say cos our boobs growing now dun wear better, and easier to breathe, but some say dun wear boobs will sag next time ..

snow, this kind if my hubby meet sure demand to speak to manager and make a lot of noise. Somemore this kind of large corporation. tsk tsk.

sugarbean, yeah lo... kekekekekekeke. I remember last time my cousin just used sarong for my nephew. if you are using that kind of sarong cradle you can have double use for it. hahahahhahahahhaahhahahahha

snow - the one i mentioned is more a cup cake texture then a muffin as it is very light... wah piang.. my stomach growling now.. Muffins are more heavy and crumbly.. If u want a chocolaty, rich, moist n heavy textured muffin, I'd recommend Mrs Fields. But i haven taken tt in the last year so don know if quality still good.. i love these shunfu ones now as its so light n fragrant..

just now i had economy rice with 4 different vege and ordered soup. n i just had a curry puff. i still have 1 chicken pie i bought this morning. kekekek............my appetite these days are scarey.

janey - dont let your thots run wild hor..

sherl - ya lor, jus remove from the suspender ya??

snow - ya, good to wear bra n i normally do except sleeping.. but tt day i "want to break free!" hahaha!!!

Alethea, here goes...

Chocolat N' Spice
is located at
Blk 320 #02-12 Shunfu Road (Shunfu Mart)
Singapore 570320
Tel: 93830413

Operating Hours
Tue, Thu &amp; Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
Sat &amp; Sun: 8.30am - 2.30pm
Closed on Mon &amp; Wed

Update (Feb 2005)
Chocolate N' Spice recently opened another outlet at Tanjong Pagar Plaza.
Blk 1 #01-18
Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Singapore 082001
Tel: 9276 2110

http://www.can.com.sg/content/neocan/en/streetwise/eat/something_s_buzzing.html

aqua - ya.. actually i like the orange peel, red berries ones too.. n best is i can keep it for 2 days (out of fridge) still good! but normally by 2nd day all gone lah..

Hi sugarbean

U like Ethan...I have named my boy Matthan
happy.gif

Snow, must wear bra to sleep. Especailly now where our breast are heavier &amp; bigger. You need to wear those support bra (w/o wire) while sleeping. Otherwise, next time breast not nice.

bb_milk - hope u r feeling beta.. yes, i saw in ur earlier post.. wat a lovely name! I don wear bra to sleep unles very pain then no choice... cannot tahan lah..need a break.. sigh.. old oradi so breasts oradi not so nice liao.. no matter wat as we age, v hard to fight gravity unless go for breast lift
sad.gif

Alethea - *blush blush* Ur welcome!

snow, I also go bra-less when sleeping...else I really cannot sleep well. I agree with bluegrapes...you should lodge a complain. Did they give you a order number?

Back