Hi mommies!
Happy birthday to the rest of the babies who celebrated their birthdays over the weekend! We just celebrated Annette's birthday with our immediate family on Saturday. She was sooooo happy, although the elder sis Nicole had a bit of sibling rivalry, as she was not used to all the attention on meimei rather than her!! Will post photos soon....
Shihui/Afcai,
Glad to see you ladies are also stopping your moo moo career. Me too. Weaning off. But Annette still needs to suckle for comfort before sleeping. But I suspect she just uses my breasts as pacifiers! Now I am letting her drink NAN 3, and she likes it a fair bit.
Hee, PH looks so cute gazing at his cake in wonder!!
Chang,
Wah liow, Philson is SUPER DUPER cute. Can faint!!! I think all the girl babies here will fall in love with him next time when they grow up!!!!! Tell us when the Zoe ad will be out. He will be a STAR BABY!!!!
Chelseadoggie,
Wahhhh...Marcus' birthday is so grand!!! Eh, next time when he grows bigger, there will be more birthdays (cos they know how to demand different sorts of birthdays, man), so be prepared for even more work next time!! But it's fun organising birthdays for our kiddos la.
Hwee,
Yeah la, nowadays very few gatherings, so think our 2 elder kids very hard to meet. Must find an occasion, man!
Dora,
Glad to see that you had found some caregiving arrangements for JT!! Good that hubby not travelling so much also, hor!
Choo,
Wah very nice photos of Ivan!! Wow, gotta entertain him for 1.5 hrs!! Very long leh. I also feel like bringing Nicole and Annette for some photoshoot...
Josephine,
Wahhhh, your 2 darlings look very alike and very cute!!!
Stephanie,
Kowtow, you still bf 100% although you are busy with work! I had stopped pumping about 2 months back. And first thing I start drinking is...coffee!!!! Shiok!
RainV,
Vernice's cake is so lush and beautiful!! And so many kids at her birthday party - she is real lucky!
Forum nowadays very quiet....
Holiday mood all around...so lazy to work too, keke.