(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

vivian,
Chin up! We all have our "off" days. Maybe "aunty" is coming to visit you.
Go check out the Tiffany ring to cheer yourself up
happy.gif

Grace, thanks!

Bbgrace, you little devil, now tiffany ring...
Yup, an all gal outing sounds good. I also hope to catch up on personal grooming during this time. Have not had a facial since I was 7mths preg...

Adeline,
haha... mine still got time, hb still got time, but he is panicking cos he said he wanna me to choose my own presents this year, and till now I still no news, and dun bother to check ard. I wonder why he's so panick hahaha...

babygrace,
After 3pm is good. Aiyo you quarantine Emma then we can't see her leh.
Actually hor, I'm thinking a simple 1st birthday party for Jas. But hor, will it be fair to her huh? Cos Jo had one. Wat if next time Jas grows up and curse me huh?

Grace,
so funny! Your boy wanna sucks yr hb's nipples hahaha...

You gals got any prob with the forum? For the past few days, very slow leh, sometimes can't refresh the page, can't post anything.

hi jenny,

yesterday forum was down during late morning till evening.

hi coral,

long time did not see u post. Was looking fwd to meet u & Char. If Char has recovered by Sat, do come down, ok?
I still went for facial when i'm 8ths preggie...

hi bbrgrace,

will let u know the exact timing i'm coming, most prob shld be between 2-3pm.

hi delphine,

hope that desiree is much better now.if she has recovered by sat, want to tompang to bbgrace's place? i think most probably, i will be at punggol.

hi vivian,

think most probably hormones changes, plus stress at work? give urself a day off and go relax!

1 yr old B'day
==============
was telling my hb maybe will have a small one with family members and close relatives.

Mango
u tried so many types? tot u using Nuk all this while. will retry when he is older, maybe 7 or 8 mths. jus tat now he teething so sometimes reject milk.

i live in sin ming avenue (near bishan) not west.

Adeline
ya, small naughty lion. no need go zoo liao. ke ke

Jenny
i also bought mag sprout cup but haven't started using. can use for milk??

Selina/ mango

Haha tot i am the only KS mum but i am wrong! most likely celebrating at my place cos wanna let my doggies join in the fun. still thinking of a theme before i order the party things on line. i only come up with the idea that all my family members will wear the same colour polo tee with zac zac cartoon (will get someone to draw for him) on it. the rest still brainstorming!actually very excited when i think of it and its not too far 5 months to go.

Like selina, scared too busy later to plan so started thinking abt it.

hi TTmum,

i'm also using NUK teats. my girl is still using stage 1 cos my mum has cut the hole slightly bigger.

hi coolmum,

yup. the gathering has been changed to bbgrace place (SK) this coming sat, 28 Apr, 2-6pm.

Selina

oh, thanks for the advice, think start with stage 2 pacifier is a brilliant idea. cos he using peigeon pacifier and everytime drop out esp when he sleeps. must run and stick the pacifier in again, so tiring. hopefully, nuk's will stay. *o*

Hi Gemini

ya, in the end i had to cut stage 1 hole too. btw, am using the "L" cross hole for his milk. if not will be even slower.

<font color="0000ff">TTMum</font>,
I also tried swapping to Stage 2 nuk teats but she does not seem to cope well with it. She refused to finish her milk after drinking half, thereafter she cried. Poorthing, so I went back to Stage 1 teat - 0-6mths. Will intro later.

About 1st b'day party, I also started on this project. Figured that if I have time, better plan before work/etc starts getting frenzy and everything else got to take a backseat.

Infact, there is a spree to customise b'day banners by bbpotato. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/772563.html?1177388695#MB

cannot decide - all so nice. noah's ark, ladybug, pooh. currently, gog for tinkerbell.

Hi nedlands, seems like nuk teats are really weird. but used since birth, so no choice. ever tried those normal rounded ones but milk flow out from the corners of his mouth. i use the latex ones somemore, wear out very fast.

<font color="0000ff">Oct 06 Mummies Babies Gathering</font>
<font color="0000ff">Date:</font> <font color="0000ff">Saturday, 28 April 2007</font>
<font color="0000ff">Time:</font> <font color="0000ff">2-6pm</font>
<font color="0000ff">Venue:</font> <font color="0000ff">SengKang</font>
<font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">details will be provided via email to those attending</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Mummy</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Baby</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">HB/Helper</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Food</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Logistics</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Time</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Selina</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font>, <font color="0000ff">Liam (7)</font>, <font color="ff0000">Clydi (3)</font></TD><TD>Leslie</TD><TD>Fruits Salad</TD><TD>Bumbo / Name Tags / Paper Plates, Forks & Spoons, Plastic cups</TD><TD>3pm </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Desiree</font></TD><TD>Desmond</TD><TD>Agar Agar</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Karen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD>HB</TD><TD>Snacks (Potato Chips etc)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jerene</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alexis</font></TD><TD>Adrian/Sriyati</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bumbo/Tissues/Serviettes</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Doreen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Damien</font></TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>Bread (TBC)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Esther</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovan</font></TD><TD>HB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bumbo / Canvas</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Bbgrace</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Emma</font> & <font color="0000ff">Joshua</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Vivian</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rhys</font></TD><TD>Cheng Liang</TD><TD>Chilled Packet Drinks</TD><TD>Bumbo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD>HB</TD><TD>Bee Hoon</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2-3pm </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Shirley</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">jenny</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">jaslyn</font> & <font color="ff0000">jolene</font></TD><TD>Jovon</TD><TD>Eclairs</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Littlekid</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kennedy, Aloysius (7), Jefferson (4)</font> </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Curry (TBC)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Momconomics</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaeden</font> </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">coolmum</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kai Bin</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">storm</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">cheyenne</font></TD><TD>Otih</TD><TD>Ngor Hiang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">storm's friend</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">dillon</font></TD><TD>HB</TD><TD>Ham & Cheese Sandwich</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Huijun</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Raeane)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jo</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kelicia</font></TD><TD>David/Mum</TD><TD>Popiah</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></font></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="-1"><u>Terms & Conditions:</u></font></font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">1. Those who are not well or just recovered, you know what to do</font></font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">2. Pictures taken, especially with mummies & daddies & helpers, </font></font><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">NOT</font></font><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1"> be posted in forum but kept to Yahoo Groups</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">I adapted the list from the BG picnic so who ever cannot make it plse let me know. those who wanna join also let me know so i can have the list updated.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Important: Please pm me your emails & mobile# so either me or bbgrace can inform all the addy</font>

hi girls....

i juz catch up abit on watever i can hor...

<font color="0000ff">GATHERING
COUNT ME IN PLEASE!!!!! hehehehe... since so near, plus option of bringing A swimming... i'll stick to bringing chicken pies hor....</font>

adeline,
very very paiseh, after receiving ur sms, my fingers too fast deleted w/o saving ur number leh... sorry sorry, can sms to me again...
btw, we confirm sharing e dumex step 1 10tins each rite???
*ouch*.. lil kim so strong ar... cause ur blueblack so jia lat... for me hor, A does like to lift his leg up n "slam" down.. but not onto me lah... juz avoid e "collision course" lor...

Ling,
u around today??? we confirm need your help in ordering... can let us know details please???

jRt,
i tried e butternut squash on A liaoz... he LOVES IT!!!!! more than carrots n apples... hehehe... n e "funny" thing is, it doesnt make his poo orangey at all leh... i'm thinking if its bcos all "absorbed" by him liaoz..????? btw, wat is it good for???? i juz feed w/o asking wat is e "good" thing abt it...
kao_sticktongue.gif

wana ask u abt spinach puree hor... can only make it with blender rite??? i was thinking how to "mash" e spinach... dont think can make it with juz e pigeon foodmaker hor????

gracesong,
mayb A is juz good at imitation lah... then dont hv to worry, as bbs will learn 1 new thing after another.. juz try to find something else to "distract" him from doing tat head-patting action lor....

bbgrace,
my mum already knew.... i think she went on saturday cos one of e residents pass her somemore bb clothings.. hehehe... lucky she "jiao you guang kuo".. tats y A got so much hands-me-down...

selina,
inform me too if u ordering anything for Caleb's party... i intend to hold a party for him too.. am thinking of those "private" chalets @ elias park.. (VERY HUGE n NEW n CLEAN, plus got "mahjong room" n 4 bedrms n kitchen..) but muz have contacts tat can rent lor... me n hb stil cracking our heads trying to find someone who can rent for us....

<font color="ff6000">Ayden really hopes that all e bbs who r sick will recover very very soon... so he'll get to meet you all again on saturday.....</font>
kao_smile.gif

773511.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Babygrace</font>
I will not be joining you gals for this Saturday's gathering. I will join you gals some other time.

By the way, how's Emma now? Read that she is down with cough. How was her Baptism? At St Anne's?

<font color="0000ff">Coral</font>
Hi! Long time didnt hear from you.

Ai yo, Charlotte is sick :-( Seems that everyone is taking turn to fall sick.

Just about 2 weeks ago, Jonathan was also sick. He had viral fever.

<font color="0000ff">Selina</font>
Please remember to let me know if there is any bulk purchase on party items.

hi TTmum,

pai seh, wat u mean by L shaped? Oh, u using the latex ones? tried using initially but changed to silicon cos cant stand the smell of latex after sterilising. my mum used the traditional method of boiling for sterilising.

Starz
ayden looks so mature!! haha
BTW ling already ordered for us. i contacted her liao. each one 10 tin. you ok with it right?
No worries i will sms u again.

<font color="0000ff">Selina</font>
<font color="0000ff">Include me as well for the gathering. Thanks</font>

Hi Gemini, "L" for large size the hole is actually a cross not round. i also boil to sterilise. latex will not last lor, must change often. my boy refuse silicon teats, tried liao. i really bo bian with him. always kenna bullied ma jiam he noes i am "part-time" like tat.

HI Jackiejon, I saw the cute pic of Joanna. She's growing prettier and prettier. I feel got a bit like gor gor too. Tomorrow she'll be 6 mths!

selina

the soccer theme crossed my mind before cos my hubby is a soccer fan. but if i am inviting relatives, not sure if they are willing to join in the theme. to have 2 separate celebrations will be too tiring.ah yo u got me excited now looking at the website tha nedlands posted. so many nice things. better stop surfing and refocus on my work. will start brainstorming at 530pm hee hee

if u like water and want to keep it private. mayb can think of renting the yacht. or book a function near changi sailing club? but set back is not sure if caleb or the guests will be sea sick.

ttmum,
I did use it to replace milk bottle cos my Jo refused the teat except for the sprout and she used it very well lor.
I'm currently using X teat for Jaslyn

Thanks ladies,

damn sianz lor... dun think is my da yi ma leh, but doesnt matter liao...

so damn sianz liao, suddenly got another colleague told me one of my student say I am not fair to her, dun let her retake her phase test. She say since she is going to fail, might as well drop out of the module. Then complained to my colleague that why the other module she took although she DUN UNDERSTAND any thing, she can still pass while my module I will fail her.
PIANGZ... DUN UNDERSTAND, FAIL ALL TESTS, I FAIL HER IS ME WHO IS UNFAIR. The teacher of the other module who passed her is FAIR???
Then she say she dun want to talk to me.
WTF... she dun bother to come ask me what is her progress, never check with her classmates WHY i let the other students do retest (I only let those who FAILED my phase test to do retest, this student din fail, why need to retest!!!), and now EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT...

I did so much for them and this is what I get back. I nag and nag, remind and remind them that this module is very difficult, must work hard, warn them when they are not doing well, and now I got the label of being UNFAIR!!!

Now i really dun know what to do... think want to cry also cannot cry out...

Its been sometime since I last saw Charlotte.

Any recent photos of her to share with we gals here :-D

<font color="0000ff">Starz</font>
I agree with <font color="0000ff">Adeline</font>. Even though Ayden is the youngest here but he do look very mature.

hi TTmum,

oh, u are saying the L actually is for thicker liquids? cos i dun remember seeing NUK got S, M, L leh.
why u say u part timer?

Yesssss, Joanna will be 6 months old tomorrow while Caleb will be 7 months old.

<font color="0000ff">Vivian</font>
Cheer up :-D

<font color="0000ff">shirley</font>
The link so tempting rite? i am starting to crack head, so far, i like the animal theme but tinkerbell banner don't go..sigh! so that is why noah's ark seems a good alternative. cannot decide so got to ask hubby later after work. throw the decision to him. hahahaha.
Cannot imagine guests coming in safari/animal suit in this humid weather and will be diff to get everyone all dressed up.

<font color="0000ff">selina</font>,
Poolside party sounds like a good idea. I like to have one like that with a BBQ pit thrown in.

<font color="0000ff">TTMum</font>,
Yes, mine also have been using Nuk since day 1. I understand what u mean.

<font color="0000ff">starz</font>,
Ayden is such a happy and cheerful babe. Mine just freezes up when the camera is in sight.

<font color="119911">vivian</font>,
student these days are unlike what we were last time. they are real diff now.
no point crying or feeling frus as its not worth ur time, effort or even spending more than 2 sec on it. (easier said than done but try ok)

well its almost the end of the day, time to go back to see ur darling rhys. channel ur energy and have fun with him. he's all worthwhile and not this student.

<font color="0000ff">NUK Teats</font>
Caleb using M for 6 mths onwards but with the hole snap.

<font color="0000ff">jenny</font> i have your email & mobile

<font color="0000ff">vivian</font> sayang. kids nowsaday r like that lah. where got like we all so kuai kuai one.

<font color="0000ff">shirley</font> dun worry dun think i will start the spree so soon since i just started researching.

<font color="0000ff">nedlands</font> i think i will either go for beach/pool/scuba theme or firefighter theme cos real cute lor. for firefighter tho the guests might not b able to turn up dressing like a firefighter but gonna have lottas kids around so will b cute if i order some supplies matching the theme for the kids lor.

<font color="0000ff">jackiejon</font> yes joanna will b 6mths tmr & Caleb & Able will be 7mths. another 5 more mths to their BIG day.

<font color="0000ff">lilboymum</font>

hehe, i think it is the moon rabbit brand, cos i remember the brand quite farni one

<font color="0000ff">starz</font>

ur ayden looks extremely grown-up
happy.gif

take care and hope u will be happy again
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">PMS</font>

Jenny, HJ, my hb also said he noes when mine is coming fr the way i talk, will sound easily irritated & awfully defensive :p

<font color="0000ff">Seng Kang gathering</font>

Selina/ babygrace, can email to [email protected]

Selina, i have smsed u to ur number as well ?
happy.gif
but did u change number , the no. tat starts with 8 and ends with 6 ?

<font color="0000ff">adeline</font>

I have PM u my number as well
happy.gif

Yesssss, Joanna will be 6 months old tomorrow while Caleb will be 7 months old.

Cheer up :-D

Gemini,

yes the one for thicker liquid. i part-time cos i am working and look after him at nite and weekend. my mum is the one full-time lor.

Selina

hole snap means wat?? dun u find 'M' very slow, milk is like not coming out leh.

<font color="0000ff">selina</font>

paiseh, mum has something to attend to this sat, so it is only david, me & kelicia
happy.gif

I will come at ard 3pm
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">TTMum</font> i cut the teat hole to make it bigger cos L size the milk will flow non-stop once bottle is tilt down. but wif the cut one, it will open bigger only when he sucks. i snap a cross.

hi mummies, can i check with you on the swim diapers.. I m getting my sis to pass my hubby the HUGGIES swim diapers.. but she cant seems to find it..

any specific supermarts to look for?

nedlands,
jialat hor... sigh... i already know that these students are jialat but somehow just cannot take it lor. Esp. when these 2 days already super sianz...

Thanks for listening to my grumbles... i felt much better liao... thanks for all the smses, msns and posts... will think of happy things...

Hmm.. maybe I should go spend some money on BAGS and RING!!!! hahaha....

<font color="0000ff">Cher</font>,
I like the look for chloe - the feathery hairdo esp. She is so adorable!

Swim diapers - think i saw it at Cold storage.

hi adeline, I m in tokyo.. bgt the ballerina stocks at Babies R us.. hehee

suppose to keep it for her 1st Birthday..cos its really long.. but cannot resist.. let her wear and buy another one..

there are alot of interesting things at the baby stores here..i will always buy alot of stuff for chloe durin my monthly visit to the store to top up her diapers..haha

Back