(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

haha, i will log in to see your princess kim's pictures :D

sad for sabie... just saw the link and went to read abt her...

just pray that sabie's family can be strong, cos sabie is with our dear Lord in heaven now...

Grace
If i am not wrong she had a hole in her heart thus went for surgery.
My HB aunt's son also went for surgery for the heart. but he recovered and now very plump. Haiz depend on individual bah i think. Really sad for sabie.

Anyone knows if never go for surgery what will happen?

Very sad, hope they can overcome it. Now she is happy and no longer suffering. This things happened everyday in the hospital just that we do not know.

kimi is a reader

767011.jpg

i think it's due to genetic defects?

but sometimes there can be no exact cause of it...may be the heart just didn't form properly...

Adeline, I notice ur girl wear a black colour bracelet on her hands. where do u got it, from temple? How to remove when the hands grow bigger?

Adeline, some hole as small as one neddle dot and cannot be detected during preggy. some bb are lucky cos it will close by itself while some so sad getting bigger

Grace
u r most welcome

HJ
My cousin went msia pray and got it from her. dont say i pang tang but there is once, the braclet too big and dropped off dunno to where. that day she keep crying and vry bad-tempered. so my cousin went to get another one for her. now she ok. As for the taking off from hand right. i dont have any idea haha. but my family babies always wear that till primary school or older.

Dee
haven grow teeth ah haha. she didnt open her mouth! cannot see. but she is very sweet man. Jap jap one and tweety mouth so small. I like!

HJ
Thanks for the info. cause when i went for my USscan during my 5mth pregnancy, the detailed scanning. i got a shock they say that kim's heart got 4 white dots. dunno what is it. my heart almost jumped out. but after another scannign they say it is muscles. i got a relieve but now will still be caution.
However after she is out her doc say she is a very healthy girl.

HJ
I just called my aunty to check for u. She say "4 horse road" Shi ma Lu got sell. some stalls sell $3 some $5. If you got go 4 horse road maybe u can drop by fu lu shou and see if got the charcoal bar bath.
She say if grow bigger must cut off the braclet to take it off. and that one is to "bi xie" + wear for fun only haha.

Alamak! all ur girls look girl girl but mine so boy boy one! everytime wear those jumpsuit clothes for her people will say "ur boy so cute" diaoz.
Also single eye lit? hee

during my 5th mth scan, they found a cysts on her brain, scare me till I cry everyday. but during the 7th mth scan, it disappear and after birth they scan again, they say nothing so out of my doc appt already. but she have thalasseium minor which dun have to see doc at all. my hb have it so got it from him, lucky i dun have or esle duno what will happen

oh ya i hv one question to ask.
Swim suit must buy which type for babies? and what should i bring if i want to bring her go swimming? hw to bath her there? haha i dunno anything.

Wah jealous ah! u both girl girl hair so nice haha.. but now i trying to clip her hair up haha.. very boy boy and look like alot younger then u all baby.

767059.jpg

HJ
aunt say dont need. anyway kim is christian but not baptise yet. i am free thinker. aunty is buddhist. so i leave it up to her but my PIL will be unhappy lor.

Adeline,
can let her decided when she grow up. Even now I want her to be buddhist, she grow up may change and also depend who she mix with. I am ok with anything as she have the right to choose

HJ
ya they actually leave the decision to her but my MIL haiya.. Not happy one if she see her wearing buddhist things to proetct her so i somehow respect them bah.

hi wei kuan,

tricia also got a black bracelet. my mum got it in m'sia. in SIN, not many places selling. i also got wear it when i'm younger.but now we have temporarily stop her from wearing. whenever she wear the bracelet, and after rubbing her eyes, the eye area will become red. we do not know whether is it because the bracelet got in the way.

hi adeline,

u are not alone. even tricia is wearing a girlish hat, people will still ask, "girl or boy"? since birth, till now, everyone is saying that she's a mould out of my hb.

during my 5mth detailed scan, tricia was detected to have a golf ball. but thanks gdness, it disappeared about 7th mths plus.

hi freshpoison,

heard of dr terence tan. he is my nephew/nieces PD. his charges are ex and he has a clinic at Mt A. Dun think he has a clinic in sengkang leh.

Hi ladies...

wah... today got so many pretti girl girl's pix...
All so pretti...

What happen to all the boy boy har?? hmm...

Anyway, talking abt PD in Sengkang area, there is another PD which my R goes and I think Babygrace goes there too...
The doctor is Dr. Vanessa Tan. Very nice lady. The nurses there are great.
My colleague who went to both clinics (including the one at rivervale mall) told me that Dr Vanessa Tan one is better, not becoz of the doctor but the NURSES!!! Both doctors are nice... Think a lot of my frens are quite frustrated with the nurse at kids clinic. So I just go to the highly recommended one from R's 1 mth onwards till now.

Anyway, Dr Terence Tan also R's PD in mt.A. We liked him a lot but his clinic is way too crowded and too far lah... so too bad lah...

Gemini/HJ
Kim also like to rub her eyes when she sleepy but hor ok leh. the redness is cause by her rubbing not by her bracelet.. hee..

So sianz today... all the way lessons from 12pm to 6pm... just ate my lunch of 2 sandwiches.

So bored... post my 7mth old Rhys pix for fun hor...

This is Rhys yesterday, 7mth old, hugging his favourite buddy, his boister.
your_image.gif

So sianz today... all the way lessons from 12pm to 6pm... just ate my lunch of 2 sandwiches.

So bored... post my 7mth old Rhys pix for fun hor...

This is Rhys yesterday, 7mth old, hugging his favourite buddy, his boister.
767245.jpg

hi vivian,

the one you went to is it in compassvale?

hi wei kuan,

it's just a guess. cos now she not wearing, her eye area not that red after rubbing.

Back