(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Jenny
Yah bought the infant insert too cos was considering buying a sarong sling than realised it is about the cost of the insert. Since I getting ergo so might as well buy the insert lor. Can hide breastfeeding a bit mah but I must practice more than dare to do it outside...hehe

Wendy
U want to see pic ahh I try to ask my hubby to take for me. But I washed it than weather not good so not so fast k. Or u see from website www.ergo.com

Jab
===
Caleb had his Hep B 2nd jab last sat. Pd dun advise 6-in-1 cos according to him not much advantage but instead will mess up vaccination schedule n effectiveness... i.e. delaying some jabs for too long.

Hi gemini,
Yah Dr Tan was my bb's doc @ e hosp. He's a real fantastic guy, both my hubby & I like him veri much BUT he veri exp so we hav nt decided yet.

Hi jenny,
I decided 2 order fr melrose cos their mini fruit tarts got more per box (20) compared 2 choz (16) & is slightly cheaper. I eaten fr choz b4, nt bad but hopefully melrose also good.

Jab
I hav also decided on the 5-in-1 cos seems like better, now still deciding where to go.

Maternity Leave
Guess I'm slighly luckier, only nd 2 go back in Feb cos of yr end hols. So I taking my 3rd mth maternity in Jan.

Ladies, think i am gg mad soon. CL left on sat and now i am left alone with my little monster. juz posted in the sept thread tt my little monster made so much noises at nite tt i cant sleep properly, and his nite feeding interval used to b 3 hourly when CL was ard. he oso got my horrid hot temper and v impatient. anyone in the same situation as me? can advise?

my mum will come on the days tt my MIL is not able to cook 4 me and thk goodness 4 my mum man! she can help to handle my little monster.

Selina
my boy oso still jaundice leh. so many pple said he still looked yellowish at his baby shower. am gg back to PD tmrw 4 his 1st mth jab as well as to let him review the jaundice. huh? i hope he wun order my boy to b put on formula milk.

i introduced pacifier but most times he dunno how to suck. nvm lah, not v impt...

jasmine
i dun pump out aft every latching on session lah. i dun need to keep so much. usually i only pump twice a day. and each session can pump out the amt to last him for at least 2 feeds. it will b ard 3 feeds if i pump in the morning. i will store the ebm coz i let hb feed in the evening so he can at least bond wif the baby, and oso allow me some time 2 do my things.

did any ladies mention their babies sticking out tongue aft feeding, sometimes 1 hr aft feeding & he isnt crying? mine does at times and i wonder is he hungry?

i am gg back to work ard xmas period. need to do my appraisal man. but time flies, i sure cnt bear to leave my little monster wif my mum.

crystallized,
Caleb makes noises too day n nite. but his feeding schedule so far ok. managed to keep within 3hrly or sometimes he will sleep an extra hr but standard ard 2+am or 3am+ then followed by 5+ or 6+ depending.

At first Caleb also dun really know how to suck the pacifier so have to help him hold on to it. even now sometimes he will forget how to suck. same applies for bottle feeding. especially so if i latch him more frequently.

I went ahead with PD recommendation for FM cos I just wanna get his jaundice got of the way completely. but will latch him at night though cos scared after 1 wk later dun wanna latch anymore...

Your ss sure a lot hor.

selina
wats stressful is he is pretty quiet in the day but super noisy at nite! drive me nuts...

my boy's nite feeding time was like Caleb's when CL was ard but since she left on sat, life is not the same anymore.
sad.gif
hope its a transition stage.

my supply not a lot lah. think enuff... i juz keep pumping to sustain the amt, worried if later when i gotta store BM when i get back to work and not enuff amt lor...

Hey, Oct mum....anyone of you coping with jaundice baby? Im suppose to be Nov mum but baby was born on 20/10 so jump queue to join oct thread. My bb ger just discharge from hospital last sunday at jaundice level 6.2 (initially was 14.6). However, i notice she start to turn yellow again.....im on TBF btw......

So wondering should i continue TBF, or half half to control her jaundice? Im a inexperience jaundice mum bcome my elder daughter din encounter such problem

btw u ladies brought ur baby out on ur own w/o hb or anyone accompanying? i am itching to do tt, but not sure if exposing him to crowd at such a tender age is safe. and oso thinking how to bring him out, stroller or sling? coz stroller can b quite inconvenient, esp i dun think i can handle both the bb and stroller if my boy needs me to carry him. then wat do i do wif stroller?

if use sling, easier but if i go shopping, hv to end up carrying him & shopping bags, will look unglam anot? :p

babyJo
my bb still hvg jaundice now and he is slightly more than 4 wks old. i am on TBF and din supply any FM coz PD did not mention. am gg 4 for review again tmrw and hoping he will not suggest FM... best to see wat ur PD says. actually i am not worried abt his jaundice coz i noe it will eventually go away...

Selina
Caleb so poor thing hope his backside better already.
btw the ergo carrier can use 6mths onwards. If want to use from birth can buy the infant insert to use together.

Jaundice
-----------
Think my boy still got a bit of juandice also but should be not alot bah cos the doc never comment at all or becos my boy screaming for milk so she just check quickly too??

Jaundice

my boy was admitted to kk for one day when he was abt 4-5 days old, my MIL bought yellowish ting from medical hall to bathe him and he got better, we also "sun tan" him within our hse, take off his clothes but put "sun glass" on
Nw his jaundice level drop from 197 to 115 liao
im still BF him unless doctor advise not to

freshpoison
yah lor, i also wish i strike toto...hehe i need to give parents allowances and pay own insurance leh...no income get frm hubby not rite leh...i like to be financial independent
see how it goes lor, hope tat we can be gd luck lor then when we becum "tai tai" then go for tea together...wahaha

bb tongue sticking out
======================

my gal does tt and we know it's a sign that she want her milk already. but she also do it even she just had her feed an hr ago.

hi freshpoison77,

i also ordering melrose cakes with the glutinous rice,eggs & ang gu kueh.
i heard of dr terence tan.he was the PD for my nephew & nieces.
same as u, cant decide go GP, PD or polyclinic for bb jabs. i will want all the jabs to be done at the same place.

babygrace,
I enjoy confinement too. like tai tai, everyday need not do much, but now even I want to poo poo also must wait till no more poo poo feeling and want to bath have to wait till hubby come back home. zero freedom.

Gals, actual confinment is 27 days as CL went back early in the morning, but we can still tahan heaty food till 40days.

Vivian, Rhys look so diff now, grow up liao. my rui-en is 5kg now and very naughty, always bully mummy, now my dark circles so dark and becoming yellow old women liao.

babyJo
dunno my baby's jaundice level now. the last measurement was done 3 wks ago so i will only noe when i go back 4 review tmrw.

Wei kuan
haha, i always tell my baby he bullies mummy too!

btw not everyone can tahan heaty food till 40 days. some pple will fall sick aft 28 days.

Hi babyjo,
My bb also got jaundice when he discharge, level: 10.2
Went back 4 appt when he was 6 days old, level: 12.2
But accprding to dr, no nd 2 admit since that is most likely the peak level. Dr only told me to monitor. Bring bb to A&E if condition worsens. So far, he looks a bit better already & he's 18 days old liao. My mum also use the yellow thingy to bathe 4 him. I giving him both BM & FM as I want to rest more @ nite.

Hi aspialle,
Yah, mayb one day can strike big big!!!

Hi gemini,
My fren told me that bb cant take jab unless hit 5 kg, is that true? My hubby say jabs most likely take elsewhere but will bring bb to Dr Tan if sick cos we feel he's veri good wif bbs.

jenny,
i didn't feel like a woman in confinement cos i keep gg out. So i actually forgot and was happily eating my ice-cream when CL comment,"wah, you're enjoying yourself huh?"

crystallized,
my boy was exactly like Reubern, always torturing mommy. i got not much advice for you cos i really dunno how i managed to get past that stage. At least u got mother/mil to help you. i was all alone and some days i really felt that i was gg to turn mad.

i would take a stroller if i want to shop cos it'll be difficult to carry shopping bags with the sling. Plus if u need to go to the loo, can push the stroller into the handicap toilet. If bb needs to be carried, can carry with 1 hand and push stroller with the other.
But make sure that the places that u go are stroller friendly and u don't need to carry the stroller up the stairs eg centrepoint.
if u really have problem, just be thick-skin and ask for help.

hi gals...hws evey1 getting on?

For mums who hv their full mth celebrations, any reviews on the cakes u hv given to relatives?...any reviews for buffet as well?

hi freshposion77,

i dont know about whether bb can take jab if they have not hit 5kg. when i called up the polyclinic hotline, the lady just tell me that as long as bb is not sick, can bring for jab.
ya, i agree, not worth to bring bb to PD just for jabs. I am deciding between GP & polyclinic.

hi bbgrace,

thks. but does all polyclinics do the development screening? Only recently, i then know that polyclinics are under different health gps.

Hi ladies,

Jaundice & Colic
================
Actually, Rhys is also still yellowish. After his full mth celebration, we are tempted to get him checked again for jaundice coz compared to my SIL's bb, Rhys seems dark and yellowish while her bb is so fair.

But everyone told me he looks fine, so we hesitated. But last week, he starts to cry and cry during feeding and seems to have lots of wind passing out. So we decided to see a pd.

Found out that he got mild colic due to wind and serious nose block, which might be causing him discomfort when feeding.

So now, we giving him colic drops and cleaning his nose very regularly. Seems better this 2 days.

But as we visit pd at nite, she cannot really tell us whether Rhys is still yellow. And after that, i was smsing Selina and found Caleb also went to review his jaundice. Kinda scared too so decided to follow Selina example and visited pd again 2 days later to review his jaundice.

Today results of bloodtest is out, level is 4.9, normal and it is due to breastmilk. As it is mild, pd told me to continue bf. She say it will go away when he is 3mths old.

I believed that if you are really worried abt your bb's jaundice, do go and check. And always rem to clean your bb's nose...

hi ladies
im having menses like cramps again, don't knw whether is it becos im BF and it helps in contracting uterus? do u all experience tat? nw is my 13th day

i also see some blood clots, jelly-like lumps of blood coming out, is it normal?

aspialle

no worrries =) me too

Gemini

thanks..guess it is the norm then

-b@by*ZuCcHini- (crystallized)

ask hubby to feed bb the expressed milk at nite ? then u can sleep...

Breastfeeding is no easy feat

Realise now that it is tedious

Especially when baby is a frequent eater like me

Although she is really good at suckling since Day 1

Suckling on & off for 6 hrs with 15 min interval can be very tiring for the Mum

Thought that a pump can give me freedom

For then the milk can be expressed out into bottles

Enabling her daddy or granny to feed her at nighs

Especially when I slept like a log at night and cannot hear the baby's cries

Decided to get a manual pump that cost me 70 plus bucks

I used and realise that pumping continuously manually is tedious too

No choice but to spend 140 bucks on an electric one which originally cost 190 bucks

Guess I have made a wrong buy the first time round

saw this in a pal's blog and felt rather ashamed of myself ; ).

Jo displayed limited maternal instincts when we asked her to come over when Kelicia cried. She say its ok just leave it alone. "IT"??? ....When she carried Kelicia, i tot she looked like she's serving a tray of food. *horrified* Luckily, David handles the baby better. Her male colleague had to teach her how to cradle the babe. Anyway, I'm glad Jo looks extremely healthy, happy & enthusiatic as before.

Gemini,
The polyclinics under NHG do dev screening. I believe those under Singhealth group do also. But i take those screenings with a pinch of salt. A lot of them is dependent on the questionaire filled in by parents and they will just ask if u have any developmental concerns.

Jo, thanks
Ya i also using electric pump, more convenient if not hands very tiring...just finished feeding bb, now he asleep.

only 2 hrs interval after i pump, the milk start leaking again...tink the papaya soup really helps.
my bb cord got a little blood stain...was worried just now, nanny says the cord drops too early when there is still moisture inside...so have to buy alcoholXX (duno wats tat also, comes in a satchet) to wipe the cord every day

Hi aspialle,
Think u nd to get the alcohol swap to clean. My bb's cord also got blood before falling tat's y I was so worried the other time but luckily it's okie already.

Hi momconomics,
Our bb share the same birthday rite? I ordering my tarts from melrose bakery. Didn't wan to do the makan celebration at first but now having 2nd thoughts. Mayb might do it after all. Was looking @ Neo Garden catering, prices seems quite reasonable, the catering from melrose also quite reasonable, u might wanna check it out.

Hi gemini,
My massage ended today. If I had the budget, would hav book her for more sessions cos I find her massage very effective in reducing the tummy.
When u gonna do the jabs?

hi mums,
long long time did not post anything...just need to check with c-sect mums out there, did anyone plan to go for post-natal massage?? if yes, how long should we wait before going for the massage?

babyjo,
yes my boy Caleb still got jaundice. blood test last week level at 8pt plus. tis wk on fm in the day then back for blood test again on sat. hopefully the level will drop significantly then we know it is due to BF n not other reasons. if due to BF then i will revert back to TBF.

vivian,
glad to hear that Rhys' jaundice level is pretty low. continue BF ba. i will know by sat if it is BF related. hope it is so i can revert back to TBF since my ss quite ok now with a fix feeding schedule n after taking goat's rue. now can pump like 100ml in 5-10mins session.

crystallized,
me have yet to bring Caleb out on my own but have brought him out wif hb quite a few days. if too noisy, i will carry him n close his ears. noise which we think normal can be considered loud for them since their ears are very sensitive now. scared will affect him thus causing feeding prob later. my sis studying child devleopment n this is one of the causes for sudden death in infant in western countries. so i'm very careful abt too loud noises though it is good to expose them but moderate.

aspialle,
me past 1 mth but still bleeding. will have to check with gynae on sat during my follow-up review.

BB Full Month
==============
this is what we got for Caleb's full month from Gobi. Feedback from all friends is that very nice and something refreshing.

560738.jpg

freshpoison77, doreen
wah, the price difference between polyclinic and SBCC quite alot hor. Is the consultation fee included already? Just wonder is SBCC charges more b'cos they will do other checks for bb like his weight, height, etc and PD will check on him personally while polyclinic only jab the bb and nothing else?

jenny
since u bring your bb to GP, does the GP check on the bb and take her weight and height?

selina
glad to hear that the goat rue is working fine on u. for me, dont seems to have any effect. hv been taking for a week liao, my MS still abt 40ml per session and 60ml the fr the 1st pump.
sad.gif

=========
an experience to share with u all. one morning my bb was v cranky. i touched his forehead and was pretty hot. took his temp and was 37.5deg, so i thot he was running a slight fever. surprising after the CL cleared his nose, his temp dropped back to normal!

coolcoolmum,
hope it will increase further. quite glad that per 5-10mins session can yield abt 100ml. no complains. will continue until end this week n see if it increases further.

yah. everytime my boy is cranky, i will touch his forehead to see if got fever or not.

everyday im drinking different tings made by my CL, she says very good for me....sometimes ginger and DOM, chicken with DOM, etc all taste so weird to me, esp the ginger smell so horrible.....no choice have to drink....

bbgrace
yah man, i really wanna go mad when my boy fusses like crazy and i really wanna give him a gd smacking!

the most torturous part is night time. he makes so much noise tt i cant sleep well! last nite was another torture. went 4 check at PD and he said its v normal, juz ignore. how to ignore when i am a light sleeper and the sounds he made sounds so torturing...

yah wat i am worried is how i am gg to manage the stroller at shopping centres tt r stroller-unfriendly. but now u gave me a tip ---> ask 4 help!
lol.gif

Vivian
my boy's jaundice is worse hor. everyone can tell he is yellowish. went 4 check up tdy and now awaiting results since PD did the liver functioning test and not the jaundice level anymore as my boy is >1 mth old. and heeee, my boy abit overweight oso! he gained abt 1.5kg over a span of 3 wks... PD said most babies gain 1kg over 1 mth, but mine...
biggrin.gif
he jokingly said my boy is v well fed! now hoping his liver test result will turn out fine.

Jo
my hb wkg the nxt day, so i dun wan him to wake up even when our boy cries. and somemore feeding him EBM needs time to warm up. he so impatient, so i rather stuff my breast into his mouth to stop his wailing instead of waiting 4 the EBM.
crazy.gif

Selina
oh serious ah? i thot its ok to subject them to loud noises, but of coz not really loud ones tt we adults cant tahan. my boy sleeps like a log even when the door suddenly slams, i get frightened instead of him! is this a gd sign? kekeke

The cakes wif Caleb's name is v nice!
happy.gif
and Caleb looks really gd & healthy man!!!

Hi hi ladies..
Me back to my in-laws place to stay aft Maverick's 1st mth celebration on 29 Oct..i think it's really not easy for me..coz still under-confinement & also Maverick doesn't seem to be able to get used to staying at my in-laws' place..he will jerked up more often & sleep less than his usual 3hrs & wake up within 1 to1.5 hrs as compared at my mum's place..he will also have "hmm-hmm" sound & cant be settled down..(something like if we got night-mare the kind of expression) then he also got greenish poo-poo..i m really very worried lor.ven tried to feed him with "jin-feng-san" but doesn't seems to help..was so worried & stressed up that I cried yest..but aft crying out..i felt slightly better..

Hi hi aspialle..
I think u can go to a polyclinic to see a doctor & get the alcohol cord spirit to clean ur baby's cord area & it's faster in healing also..then can rest ur mind lor..my boy's cord area was also bleeding when the cord dropped off on the 10th day..

Hi hi freshpoison77..
U really very funny..need superglue to stick back ur nipples..me tried to latch my boy for 15mins but if he doesn't doze off for that session..he will cry aft a short while..this makes me wonder if he had enough..coz sometimes aft I latch I try to pump out to see how much is left..i realized the ss will be lesser aft latching & this shows that baby is drinking but seems to me that he's not enough if he cry & we heat up ebm, then he can finish his usual intake..then that session he will be drinking latching + ebm..duno if it's too much for him lor..

Hi hi jasmine..
I really envy u, u gonna endure till 30 days then wash ur hair ahh..me max is 24days..then on Maverick's 1st mth celebration..so far, I washed my hair 2 times & bathed 4 times including today..very happy that u are latching him totally..me even thou got enough supply for my boy, but he doesn't seems to drink enough even I tried to latch for 15mins lor..now also very headache..

Hi hi jo..
Wow..u even compose a "poem" on confinement ahh..cool leh!

Hi hi babygrace..
Ok..i will try to remain positive on having #2..haha..ya, I guess if I really have my #2, I must engage a CL & not let my mum help out..coz seeing her so tired also pain my heart..+I think she's more restrictive than my MIL..keke..oh ya, just to chk with u ahh..me realized if I tried to pump out & store..my supply will be enough for my boy..but if I latch him on..say for 20min on one breast & 5mins on the other..then aft 15-30mins later, he will seem to wake up & cry & sometimes stick out his tougue..so I assumed that he wants more..i will heat up ebm for him..then he will finish drinking for that session..so ahh..he will be latched & drinkin ebm at the same time..will he be too full on that session ahh?duno if it's bcoz he's lazy to suckle for enough from my breast so that's why even if I latch him for max 20 mins, he will "kinda" ask for more leh...do u encounter anything like this?

Hi hi selina..
Hope Caleb is getting better liao..very nice to hear that he's growing very well leh..do keep us posted aft u tried out on the goat rue supplement..Thks for sharing tht u also gave Caleb pacifier..

Hi hi Doreen..
Thks, I saw the picture of the carrier liao..thks..

Hi hi babyjo..
Do hope that karis is getting better on her jaundice..i think u can continue to give BM unless PD advise u not to ba..

Hi hi Vivian..
Thks for ur sms..i think it's another level of stress I m gg thru now coz i m still under confinement but my mum wants me to go back & stay a few days at my in-laws' place..then got to rely on MIL to cook for me...but i think she's doesnt really knw very much on confinement dishes so i guess it takes times to for her ba..meanwhile I got to learn to cope since all of u aft Cl left can cope well..so I m sure I can be able to do well also..i think I m stress bcoz my boy kinda missed my mum & has been very "unsettled" down..sleep for less than 1 hr will wake up & cry non-stop..even pacific cant help..anyway, I will tell myself to be more positive..then hope all things are much better under control..cheers~

aspialle
same like u, i dun enjoy such tonics, but hv to drink coz we need to build up my body. i dunno how on earth some ladies can find these tonics tasty! the tonics brewed wif DOM tasted exceptionally BAD!
sad.gif
but i still had to gulp it down.

crystallized,
that's wat i thought initially but sis told me to be careful when exposing them to noises cos even when we can tahan, they might not since their ear drums so delicate right now. whatever we hear are magnified for them. Caleb also sleep like a log when the door slams. I will try to close his ears when outside, especially when in enclose area n u have dozen children screaming...

wendy,
as i fuss less abt TBF, think mentally am better off now and ss also better in a way. at the moment the goat's rue seems to work but i dun wanna jump to conclusion so fast. let me complete 1 wk then i let u know if it is really helpful.

crystallized, babygrace,
same same. alot of times when Caleb gets cranky especially at nite, i just felt like throwing him on the bed and hack care. especially when i try not to wake hb cos he needs to work but gets really frustrated when Caleb refused to sleep etc. like this morning. after feeding him at 4+am, he refused to sleep even after carrying him for over 1.5hrs. i gave up n put him back in his bed n hack care. then he started crying at ard 6am n i just use blanket to cover my head. hb then woke up to feed him and change him. really frustrated n tired. really hope this stage will pass really soon. i pray n pray for patience to handle him. ok in the day but simply lose control at nite cos didnt wan him to wake the whole family up.

freshpoison77,
Yup, Melrose one is much cheaper compared to Choz. Shouldn't be a prob lah, cos I heard my friend said ok for the fruit tart. But hor Melrose cake can forget about it. Tasteless to me.

crystallized,
My gal also still a bit yellowish. Aiya the weather lah, no sun. My mum was telling me that last Sat got sun, a lot of bbs doing suntan at her place there kekeke..
If you bring stroller and your boy needs to carry, then you got to use one hand to carry and one hand to push the stroller lor. Throw all shopping bags onto the stroller lor.

aspialle,
Good to have the blood clots coming out. No worries.
Wah, for me, anything cook with DOM taste weird, cos is so sweet!

Selina,
The full mth package from Gobi looks so sweet! If I have the budget, sure get this. But with my amt of packages to give away, I will broke if I order this kekeke...

coolcoolmum,
My GP does. But I think it depends on individual GP's practise. Anyway, you can request if GP doesn't do that.

jenny,
we didnt have the budget but really like it so went ahead. think we ordered 60 boxes of this for friends, we also had traditional butter cake with eggs n ang ku kueh (abt 10 boxes for relatives), then we had abt 50 bengawan card for colleagues & relatives & 10 sweet surprise boxes for my colleagues in HK.

hi all,
i have nt been in this thread since many months already(v pai seh) and it seems there are alot of Oct mummies already dellivered....

jenny(snowpooher),
Can u help to add me to the oct list as well?

my details:
edd 5 oct 06
delivered : 25 oct 06
son name : Able
gyae : dr chen chern yi

hi caleb mummy,
think we r neighbours, i m staying in punggol too.... can chk w u where u r going to send ur son for jabs? any plan 2 send him to the GP near ur place?

Selina

nice pictures..ur figure looks good...no excess k liao ?

Wendy

green poo is fine i tot ?

(crystallized)
mon to thur, sun nite - my mum is feeding her, that leaves fri & sat for hubby =)

Selina
Boy am i glad to hear tt i am not the only one gg crazy over my boy's incessant fussing!!! yah i oso wished tt i can b more patient wif him, esp at times i get so frustrated, i smacked him on his backside. then aft tt i felt so bad & guilty.

juz this aftn the little monster simply refused to sleep despite yawning and eyes wanna close. no matter how i pat or rock him, he refused to sleep! and coz my ILs r at home, i dun wan them to hear him cry so loud. the more i try to quieten him, the louder he gets. almost went mad wif anger!!!

heeee, so funny when u say u used blanket to cover ur head!!!! i will do tt nxt time! juz let him cry till he happy and shut up!!! i can do tt when only he & i alone at home... keke

little monster is up to irritate me again! be back later

Gemini
I think all polyclinics will do the development screening bah. Or u call and ask? Ur side is under Singhealth right??

Crystallized
So far I only travel alone with bb. I meet my sis at Orchard. But will be bringing my boy to the library this week...hehe
My only concern is feeding. Cos he very impatient one so I still finding a way to cover well when feeding outside.
I find stroller a hassle so will only use it if I going out with hubby. Thats why I bought the ergo carrier so I can bring bb out alone both hands free.
I haven thought of the shopping bags yet. Maybe heavy stuff wait till hubby come n fetch than buy??..hehe

Coolcoolmum
I went polyclinic for my bb's jab yesterday and they will measure and weigh bb. But won't record in the health booklet. Only record when 3rd mth. My bb like gain only 700gms for 1 mth..sigh
Must try harder to fatten him up.
Nurse will do the jab but 1st time at polyclinic will need to see the doc before jab. See doc cost $4.50. SCBB more ex becos they are private bah.
Actually if dun want the 5-in-1 or 6-in-1 just want the normal jabs polyclinic do it FOC leh.

Selina
Ur pd say 6-in-1 will delay the schedule ahh?
Yest the polyclinic nurse explain to me is same as 5-in-1 leh jus skip the last hep B jab at 6mths only. Maybe their 6-in-1 really is different lor.

Does anyone know if we do the jab at GP will they do development screening too or we have to go back polyclinic to do??

Hi selina,
My boy has e exact romper fr GAP which was given by a fren. Veri cute rite?
R U wearing ur pre-preg clothes already... Haiz, when will it be my turn!!
Yah, ur full mth cake veri nice & unique. Izzii a custom order? How much did it cost per box?

Hi coolcoolmum,
I'm nt sure abt wat the charges include, u hav to check wif doreen cos she's e one who posted e info. Think poly also includes developmental screening since it's a package but mayb nt as detailed as private.

Hi jenny,
Yah, I also budget constraint so must really plan who to give & qty to order.

Hi graceapple,
Welcome. Lucky u amended the EDD cos I was still wondering how come u overdue so long.

Hi wendy,
My boy super cranky these days, I dunno wat happen to him but he seems to be waking up very often. He usually falls asleep aft drinking his milk but these few days, aft drinking still must coax him to sleep. Now I dare nt latch him cos scared he drink nt enough, wont sleep for long then I gonna be super busy, muz entertain him all the time.

<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be details updated on 31 October 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">BB Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">BB Name</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Wt @ Birth</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Birth Method</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Graduation</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">MTBs Age</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Love Nest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Aug</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">ilovemybabyg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Chelsey</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr KW Lee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rui En</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.7kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Vivian</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rhys</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.82kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCES</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2kg each @ 33wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dover</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Josephine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kelicia</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.655kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">22 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yu Su Ling</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">SGH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Batok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Gordon Lim</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Grace Song</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Able</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">25 Sep</font>
new.gif
</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Dr Cheng Chern Yi</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kimi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.175kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">12 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.65kg @ 32wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Clementi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">doreen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Damien</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.68kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Caroline Khi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bishan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">33</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Reubern</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.1kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Carol</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Mathias Ow KaiZhe</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.8kg</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaslyn</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.06kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Lee-Tung</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">33</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Bunny</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Joeie</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.14kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natuaral</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">coolcoolmum</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.5kg</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction/Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Joyceln Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">wtan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Maverick</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.225kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">RH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.4kg @ 39wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">ESH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Desiree</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">09 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.14kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction/Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">02 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mayling</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.57kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chris Chong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">May</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Choa Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">dorayaki</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESSES</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gracia and Chloe</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.165kg and 2.095kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Emily Chua</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.36kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr C.H Koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">McNair</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">storm</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cheyenne</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.66 kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.7kg @ 35wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct (?)</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Alvis</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.235kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">RH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Loyang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Emma Grace</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.22kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Coral</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Charlotte</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.9kg @ 36wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Simei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">janice</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andrea</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1.5kg @ 29wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">12 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Queenstown</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Esther</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovan Chua</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GA C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kayden</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.72kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">momconomics</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.085kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chris Cehn</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">gingercat</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ignatius</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Joycelyn Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">East Coast</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">aspialle</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Ted</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.24kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">19 Oct</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Dr Chee</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Moonbaby</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darwin</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.86kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Woo B H</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babybenmen</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vicky</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>KCM</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.1kg @ 33wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>09 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lena</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Low</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>andreatyt</TD><TD> PRINCE</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> 20 Oct</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> 29</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>2.3kg @ 35wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>babe76</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>Klara</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>cneo</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>smileybaby</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Prof Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>jackiejon</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>Joanna</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>mmummyjoy</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrain</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beloved</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>mango16</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kg @ 32wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>luckyme</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3rd_4th week</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Total PRINCES 26</font>
<font color="ff0000">Total PRINCESS 21</font>

Back