(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi Esther/Jenny/Freshpoison
Thanks! Was a surprise that Darwin is such a big bb
happy.gif

How to increase MS? currently latching on every 3hrly ..however never really follow up on pumping. just pump twice a day.

Aspialle,congrats on reaching 100ml!! I wonder when will I hit that? can u let me know how often u pump?

hi gals

long time no see =)

to update:

bb first month celebration was a succss with a turn up of 70 guests =)

Just went IMM & saw the latest issue of nov Motherhood. I am inside under My Pregnancy ; )

My confinement diet of 40 days will end on this coming wed

oh yah, I went to gyane today, supposed to see her at the 6th week next fri but she will be overseas next wk onwards..did my PAP smear today n it was so painful

i am currently 55 kg, still have 9 kg to shed to go back to my forget wt of 46kg..sigh**

PS: today i forgot to ask these qns..so can check with u gals..

1) when can resume intercourse ?

2) when can start jogging ?

3) when can dye hair

Coral : r u still using the girdle ?

PSS : I was using the AVERNT PUMP..the 3 white valves all have crack ysterday...was so fed up that i bot my medela electric pump yesterday...think it is suitable for lazy people like me = p btw, kkh is selling at 135 instead of 189 =)

hi hi babygrace..
ya, i guess u r right..maybe somehw he's gotten used to the bottle teats so he wont really work that hard to "suck" from the nipples for long & i got to tickle him most times to "withstand" the 15mins or max 20 mins latching lying on the bed..as for craddling so far..i only tried less than 3 times..coz he will be uncomfy & will move abt his mouth while stretching himself then the nipple will be out of his mouth..then i got to "shift" him back to position b4 i can start to "push" the nipples into his mouth again..althou i very much want to be able to latch him totally in the day..i find it tough for the time being bcz he will doze off often & suck for less than 10 mins..i have been wondering if i hv been a lousy mummy unable to latch properly..but i tell myself..it's just the beginning & i shd give myself more time to get used to it also..thks for ur call that day leh..coz now i will keep on reminding myself to work harder lor..also realised that aft introducing pacifier to him yest, he will suckle even if he's doze off..to me, i see it as a part of being comfy..he kinda want to be comforted..thou aft a while he will "push" the pac out of his mouth..then cry again..just that sometimes i duno if he wants milk or if he just cry due to poo-poo or he cry bcoz he want to be carry..maybe i must learn to monitor him more often ba..

hi hi weikuan..
u mean u have friends expressing for more than 1 yr to feed baby ahh..this is very encouraging to hear..for me, storage can be an issue also..my mum might be caring my boy when i m back to work but i m currently staying with my in-laws..so i m not sure how can i "transfer" the ebm properly to my mum's place..anyway, that will be too early to tell now..just to chk, how long did u manage to latch rui-en?does she doze off during latching?

hi hi freshpoison77..
it's nice to hear that ur baby is latching well..gd that u r monitoring how much is baby's intake also...actually i do record down his feeding time..just that i do not record down how much he drinks..will ur baby doze off during latching?how long each session did u latch him so far?as for full-mth celebration..i think it depends on individual..i do know of friends & relatives that just distribute cakes instead of holding buffet & some hold buffet & did not distribute cakes..how abt holding at ur in-laws' place?discuss it with ur hubby & hope u get to have a agreement to do it anot ba..

hi hi crystallized..
i guess maybe recently my mum has been "insisting" me not to pump out & latch directly..then when i feed ebm & pump out during that session, i kinda feel the ss lower than my usual expression & this worries me..also maybe i have been stressed up..that's why ss affected..i understand her point here..is to not let me rely on the pump that much while i m at home..she also told me that pumping will coz the breasts to slag even more..i guess maybe u have been latching on totally & pumping out aft latching very dillgently so that's why u will see a jump in the ss as well as ss being maintained, m i correct?

hi hi jo..
thks for sharing the photos..looking at the photos kinda bring me back to the preggy times..i kinda missed the time now..haha..like baby is easier to be transported & also feed easily & sleep better..LOL..ops..

hi Wendy

yeah..i also feel time has flew ! one min we r preggie, and now bb is out =)

i was going thu the delivery video my hubby as taken..i looked so miseable when pushing ; p

Maverick is very adorable !

wtan,
if u miss the time, then ur number#2 is coming son liao..hehe.

Yeah, my friend pump for a yr, her son do not want to latch.She give birth on Nov05, so almost a yr already. she is still pumping now.

Wendy,
Just do things that you are comfortable with and dun stress yourself.

gemini, freshposion77,
As compared to my binding which was done last year, this year I'm more relaxed. Last year, I wore the binder to sleep every nite and took out only the next morning. There's only 1 time which I didn't cos my skin was itchy. For this round, I only wore the binder to sleep on the 1st session. Starting from 2nd session onwards, I don't cos I don't want to risk the skin. I remove the binder at around 7pm and apply desitin to the skin, and let the skin rest and "breathe" cos I'm doing for 18 sessions. Once you feel itchy and you can't tahan, it's better to remove for the skin to rest. You may like to note the binder needs to stay for at least 8 hrs to see the effect. Of cos, if you can tahan longer, the slimmer the tummy will be lah.

freshposion77,
Did you try the fixed schedule pumping? It will be much easier if you can pump at fixed time too. So now dun pump at nite, got more rest right?
happy.gif

I'm getting the jabs at GP. Not signing any package cos the price isn't much different. I'm getting 5 in 1 for my gal cos my GP don't recommend 6 in 1. Perhaps you have missed out my posting earlier on 6 in 1. For my 1st gal, I gave her 6 in 1 until the last dose, my GP told me he would stop and gave 5 in 1 instead cos there were cases of unknown infant death after taking the 6 in 1. And 6 in 1 is quite a new jab, though MOH din stop it, my GP stopped giving. Usually PD charge more ex for 6 in 1 and 5 in 1 jabs and they always encourage mothers to sign package, so that they won't lose customers.
For full mth celebration, it is not a must lah. It is only a celebration and a chance to "announce" to relatives and friends of the additional member in the family. You can't forgo the whole thing (makan and cake) also if you don't want. Depends on your religion, some will pray to their ancestors and god, some will bring the bb to the church etc.

Wei Kuan,
Since you are giving FM, you must wash baby tongue. If not, the milk residue will stay at the tongue, which you will have a hard time to remove next time. It is also unhygenic for bb. Use wet handkerchief to rub against the tongue at least twice a day (once in morning and once at nite). Rub = gentle rub.

As for mittens, it is time for you to remove but remember to cut the finger nails frequently to ensure bb don't scratch herself.
For me, I remove once bb turns full mth. Grace at Parentcraft advise not more than 6 weeks.

crystallized,
Once my CL leaves, I will bring the 2 kids to my mum's place everyday. Hb will drive us there in the morning and fetch us after work lor. Very tiring one... cos need to travel here and there, and morning will be very rush for me. Need to pump lah... bath lah... change and wipe the 2 kids...

Moonbaby,
Your boy "beat" Vivian's Rhys hahaha... Champion liao
happy.gif

Jo,
1) Usually 8th week. Some ppl are daring to try after 4th week. I don't know how painful it is (cos I dun feel pain at all for the 1st time). Cos I heard a lot of ppl saying the 1st intercourse is very very painful. So you go to make sure you are very wet first. And heard that BF makes the vagina very dry.
2) Think if remember correctly, at least 6 mths. But you can do those light light one after 2 mths.
3) There is no scientic reason for this. Though some said if you are bfing, dun dye cos scare the chemicals will go to the BM. So, up to you.

I'm also getting that Prima Deli cake (8kg) for my lab colleagues to share, on top of that 3 big jellies of Pooh, Carebear and Strawberry Shortcake design. I got the same cake (10kg) for my 1st gal last year for lab colleagues too. And I'm giving out full mth package from Choz for relatives, friends and other dept colleagues.

hi hi jo..
so envy u that u can capture the delivery video..we was told by gynae can bring camera in but later the nurses dun allow..so in the end, we didnt manage to capture anything aft my c-sect w epi..hubby only manage to take photos of him when he's back to the nursery..

hi hi wei kuan..
to be frank..i was telling jenny that i m really having 2nd thots of having #2..bcoz of confinement..i HATE it man..lol..i cant imagine i have to go thru everything again..but i know hubby wants a piggy..see how ba..now dun dare to think heh..hehe..dun tell me u r planning ahh..actually it's a multiple shots of Maverick taken by my hubby..frm the moment he's awake then he just capture like 30 shots..haha..i dun plan to shave his hair coz felt his head is too fragile to be "shave"...thks for sharing abt ur friend's pumping experience..i will work hard to continue to latch him & also pump in the night & see how things goes..coz at least i must have a stable ss 1st..then can continue to give him bm lor..hopefully things get better along the way..

hi hi jenny..
thks for ur advice..btw, thks for chatting with me via msn yest..i will remember what u have told me on the stressful bm..now i feel much better..i guess i m too tensed up recently ba..really thks ahh..

<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be details updated on 28 October 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">BB Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">BB Name</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Wt @ Birth</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Birth Method</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Graduation</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">MTBs Age</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Love Nest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Aug</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">ilovemybabyg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Chelsey</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr KW Lee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rui En</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.7kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Vivian</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rhys</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.82kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCES</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2kg each @ 33wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dover</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Josephine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kelicia</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.655kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">22 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yu Su Ling</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">SGH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Batok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.61kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Gordon Lim</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kimi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.175kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">12 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.65kg @ 32wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.2kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Clementi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">doreen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Damien</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.68kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Caroline Khi</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bishan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/o Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">33</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Reubern</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.1kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Carol</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Mathias Ow KaiZhe</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.8kg</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaslyn</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.06kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Lee-Tung</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">33</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Bunny</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Joeie</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.14kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natuaral</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">coolcoolmum</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.5kg</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction/Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Joyceln Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">wtan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Maverick</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.225kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">RH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.4kg @ 39wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">ESH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Desiree</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.985kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">09 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">24</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.14kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction/Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">02 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font> </TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mayling</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.57kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chris Chong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">May</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">5 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Choa Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">dorayaki</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESSES</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gracia and Chloe</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.165kg and 2.095kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">6 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">26</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Emily Chua</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.36kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr C.H Koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">McNair</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">storm</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cheyenne</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.66 kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.7kg @ 35wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">10 Oct (?)</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Alvis</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.97kg @ 38wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">RH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Loyang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Emma Grace</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.22kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Coral</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Charlotte</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.9kg @ 36wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w/ Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Simei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">janice</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCESS</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Andrea</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">1.5kg @ 29wks</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">12 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">31</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Queenstown</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Esther</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovan Chua</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.46kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GA C-section</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kayden</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.72kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">29</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">MAH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">momconomics</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.085kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Natural w epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">30</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Chris Cehn</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">GEH</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">gingercat</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ignatius</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">2.95kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">28 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">27</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Joycelyn Wong</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">East Coast</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">aspialle</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Ted</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.24kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">25 Oct</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">19 Oct</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">28</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Dr Chee</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">KKH</font></TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Moonbaby</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darwin</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">3.86kg</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Induction / Natural w Epidural</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">20 Oct</font>
new.gif
</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dr Woo B H</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TMC</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babybenmen</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Dr Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vicky</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>KCM</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.1kg @ 33wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>09 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lena</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>11 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Low</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Van</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>18 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Poon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>andreatyt</TD><TD> PRINCE</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> 20 Oct</TD><TD> TBA</TD><TD> 29</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>2.3kg @ 35wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>23 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>babe76</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>Klara</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>24 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>cneo</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>smileybaby</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Dr Prof Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>jackiejon</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>Joanna</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>27 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>mmummyjoy</TD><TD>PRINCE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Adrain</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Beloved</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>mango16</TD><TD>PRINCESS</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kg @ 32wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>31 Oct</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>luckyme</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3rd_4th week</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Total PRINCES 26</font>
<font color="ff0000">Total PRINCESS 21</font>

Hi aspialle,
Polyclinic jab is wat kind? Do they hav the 5-in-1 or 6-in-1 kind? How much they charge?

Hi wendy,
My boy will latch &amp; doze off aft a while but will still suckle in his sleep. I think he likes to multi-tasks...ha ha Can sleep, suckle, fart, poo &amp; pee @ e same time. Each session I limit to abt 15 mins per breasts cos I scared wait kena cracked nipples again. That happened @ e hospital cos I gave him unlimited usage that time.

Hi jenny,
Yah, now @ nite never pump at least nt so tired. Aft feeding my boy his nite feed, can still catch a short nap in between.
I still considering where 2 bring my boy 4 his jab, haven decided yet. When muz we do it? 1.5 mths izzit?
Probably wont do the full mth cos my in-laws' place nt convenient. Thinking of ordering the fruit tarts from melrose bakery. Got their brochure fr e hospital.
I keep e binder on for min 8 hrs then remove. Tummy flatter but weight seems to hav stagnanted.

hi ladies,
i'm back. managed to go thru all the posting. so happy can online finally.
will updates more on tomorrow. besides tat, i oso got many queries on breasfeeding as i hav no one to refer.

Jenny
Thanx for the link but I too fast.....bought liao...hehe
Really dun feel any weight when carrying my son although a bit bulky.
Cos monday bringing my boy for his hep 2 jab liao so buy n try fast see got any position can breastfeed without being obvious...hehe

Wendy Maverick smile so cute!!
I only managed 1 pic of my son smiling when he sleeping. Today he suddenly laugh got sound kind like something very funny like that so cute but he was looking my way......Was thinking I look so funny meh??

Baby immunisations
----------------------
Was checking out so share with u mummies. Hope can be of help. I only called up polyclinic n a PD clinic.

Polyclinic tell me their 6-in-1 is different from 6-in-1 GP offers. Theirs is 6-in-1 hexa. But dun ask me wats the diff....hehe never ask

AMK Polyclinic charges
--------------------------
Hep B = $15 per dose
5-in-1 = $294 (package includes all doses and development screening)
6-in-1 = $320 (package includes all doses and development screening)

Singapore Baby n Child Clinic(AMK)
-------------------------------------
Hep B = $58
5-in-1 = $126
6-in-1 = $150

The prices like got big difference but I think the SBCC one is the price of each dose. Dun think the clinics can be so much cheaper than polyclinics bah even Hep B price so big diff. Think need 4 doses each.

Btw my sis friend say his son go GP for jab all jabs cost him round $350. Also very cheap but dun think my GP offers immunistions so going polyclinic instead.

hi hi wei kuan..
oic..nice to hear that u r making plans for #2 ahh..hmm..i m sure u must really missed preggy times ahh..maybe aft confinement then i will see how it goes ba..lol..

hi hi freshpoison77..
i love ur description on the "unlimited usage"..kekeke..cant stop laughing..ya, i have to try to "extend" as much time as possible to my boy..will practise more on the craddling method..

hi hi doreen..
thks...thks..i guess hubby was lucky enough to be able to capture his smiley shots..haha..he took close to 30 shot for that..including those that he attempted to cry..haha..i guess Damien must be happy to be able to see u so that's why he laugh happily ba..btw, do u have any pic on the carrier that u bought?just wanna see how bulky it is..thks for sharing on the pricing..surely it's very helpful for all of us..cheers~

hi doreen
Singapore Baby n Child Clinic is private or polyclininc?

hi wtan
ur bb v cute n got some healthy fats on legs liao, hehe

hi moonbaby
daytime i try to let bb latch on if not i pump every 2-3 hr interval, before slp ard 10+ or 11+ i pump, ard 2+ or 3+am i pump again, then wake up ard 7am to pump again...longest interval is 4 hrs if not start dripping liao

Hi doreen,
Thks 4 ur info. Veri helpful. Compared to my BB PD, SBCC &amp; Polyclinic half e price. Will check out e GP ard my place, c how much they charge.

Hi aspialle,
SBCC is a private clinic @ AMK. Veri popular so veri crowded. My nephew did his jabs there 10 yrs ago.
But hor, I pump regularly through e day, my boops still leaking leh. I hav 2 wear e breast pads day &amp; nite otherwise cannot. The 2 taps infront cant switch off. That's y I feel pumping alone cant drain completely.

Hi wendy,
Yah, unlimited usage then crack &amp; bleed. Now scared of the little monster already. 15mins die die muz take him away otherwise my nipples might fall off!! then I nd superglue 2 stick back ha ha

hi ladies,
i delivered on 11/10. my boy, Alvis birth weight is 3.235kg.

Q1: since my boy born, i let him latch on &amp; i'm total breasfeeding. but i know tat how much my boy drinking &amp; whether he is enuf supply or not? now normally he will drink about 15min &amp; 3 hrs interval (because his sleep time always 3 hrs - 4 hrs).

Q2: shall i wake bb up if he look like wanna drink milk (with month open wide) but his still sleep. if i let him latch on, sure he will wake up then.

hi jenny,
regarding the 5 in 1 &amp; 6 in 1, is it a must to take in package or can we take separately. during the last check up, the PD didnt explain anything to us lel. i'm blur blur to this..

hi wendy,
ur maverick is so cute. thanks for ur sms during the past few weeks. me too. thinking of confinement, i told my hb, need to think twice to hav 2nd one. really hate it!! i already 20days didnt wash my hair. cant imaging how smelly it's. and wat happen is yesterday my aircon leak &amp; cant on liao.&amp; my room is so humid. oh...my god! still hav 10 days to go.

hi crystallized,
understand tat u r TBF, rite? will u pump out every time after let ur bb latch on? is it a must? i didnt do tat unless my breast really full of milk or my boy didnt drink much. so far, i didnt keep the EBM tat i pump out.

Wendy I agree with u totally ! I just compose my blog on this using the letters that form up confinement as the starting for every sentence = p in my blg

Confinement is a horrible period
Only a lady who has been through it will understand
No freedom to eat, drink &amp; shop
Food daily contains ginger, sesame oil or DOM
Imagine having no cold drinks
Not even plain water
Even oranges are a no no
Massaging is not as enjoayable as I thought
Especially when the massage lady use the same piece of clothes to bind my tummy everyday
The only good thing is I manage to bathe &amp; wash my hair everyday

wendy / jo,
i think Jenny and i are the only ones that enjoy confinement. haha!
Jo, that's a good prose that you've composed though i must say i've broken quite a few rules that you've written in there.

I still drink plain water but i drink it warm.
i accidentally ate ice-cream yesterday cos i was serving my guests apple crumble with ice-cream and happily scoop the ice-cream on my apple crumble as well.
I went shopping on many occasions already. I took the opportunity that CL is still around to run errands while she looks after bb.
I even went house-hunting and bought a new place yesterday.

Wendy,
Childbirth makes a woman forgetful and after a while, when u see what a joy it is to have a child, you'll have no.2 and forget about the sufferings during confinement.
Maybe for the 2nd one, you can engage a CL. A good CL can lighten the burden and maybe you won't feel so stressed up the next time round.

Coral,
Hope you've sorted out the problems with your CL.
I'm gonna be your neighbour 2 yrs down the road cos i bought a place in the lane next to yours. Same developer as yours.

babygrace

wow, u r the best ! ;) i can't imagine having icecream during confinement

countng down to thursday which is the end of my confinement

Hi ladies,

It has been so long since I last came here.
Been going to my mum's place almost every weekday so that I am not alone with Rhys. At least there, got my maid to help out as my mum still working.
So no internet access.

Miss you all so much.

As for Rhys, he is growing very very well. Until pd think he a bit overweight liao, so now, trying to cut down his milk and trying to drag his feeding time too. He now 5.5kg liao... hee...
Still on EBM in daytime, nite feed on FM.

But, sigh, he super bad temper. Today, my hubby even lose his temper. This boy want to sleep but refuse to sleep, after feeding, after changing diaper liao, keep crying for nothing. Sometimes just want ppl to carry him. Now my wrist so pain.
Daytime also refuse to sleep. Carry him, sleep, when put him down to bed, eyes big big liao... sigh... thats why I simply got no energy after the whole day of taking care of him alone.
But no choice, got to endure... seeing him WITHOUT crying, melts my heart...

Now, pumping BM is my favourite time liao, coz can relax and for that 20mins, can pass the bb to another person to take care...

So far, I now pumping 3-4hrs regularly liao. Sometimes, no one to help, will drag to 5-6hrs. Supply still ok. At least 100-130ml per session. Actually now I dun stress abt BM liao. Just pump whatever I have and give him whatever I have.

Ok lah, I got to go rest liao. Rhys still not up for his feed,4 hrs sleep liao... think just now cry too much, too tired liao...

Lastly, here's the latest photo of him sitting in his full mth present from my friend.

558861.jpg

Hi gals,
Is the confinement 28 days or 30 days? Start counting fr e day we delivered izzit?

Hi babygrace,
U damn good, can do so many things during ur confinement. I also try to sneak out of my place. So far only managed 2 go out twice. A bit guilty to leave my boy alone @ home wif my mum.
U muz b delighted to finally settle on u new place. I deferred my key collection wif e developer last mth so guess will prob collect e keys yr end or mayb beginning nxt yr. Like tat also good, can save more $ 4 reno...

freshpoison,
it'll be difficult to go out and get things done with 2 kids in tow. So i took the opportunity to do it now while CL is around cos i trust her completely.
Aren't u excited about taking over the new place? if i were u, i will chiong to get the keys liao.
anyway, i don't think there's a need to do too much reno since the flooring, wardrobe / cupboards are provided right?

hi all

after i express the BM, can i put into thermal bag and bring out ? if bb can't finish the BM, do u all just discard?

i tot of having full mth celebration but i dun have so much guests and many caterer min order is 30-40 pax, any recommendations for 10-20pax?

today, my hubby returns to work after his 2 weeks leave.....haiz miss his accompany and support

hi coral
now my MS quite consistent, each pump abt 80-100ml for 15 mins
dun be discouraged, continue to latch him to stimulate the MS, at first mine was like urs...continue your papaya soup and drink plenty of fluid

freshpoison
my nanny works 28 days but tink our confinement is till full mth ba...

Hi babygrace,
Yah, I excited but the TOP was mid last mth so key collection exactly during confinement. Take also cant do anything, no choice but to defer otherwise pay maintenance 4 nothing. Some more wont go c cos scared pantang lah. My reno as in curtains, lightings, appliances, furnishings etc cos I gave away almost everything when I sold my flat last yr so hav to buy all over again. Tis yr really spend a lot of $ oredi, think going 2 be broke veri soon... ha ha lucky bonus time coming!
biggrin.gif

Hi aspialle,
Aiyah, y like tat. I tot 28 days so today oredi 18 days left wif 10 more. Now muz add few more days 2 become a mth. A bit frustrated oredi, lucky I still shower &amp; wash hair, if nt sure "siao"!

freshpoison,
i also a bit confused now, tinking of finding a job in jan 07 but hope to BF my boy for 4-6 mths, if return to work, very troublesome to pump in office and wake up in midnite to pump

hi ladies,
me MIA for too long liao. a lot to catch up. Caleb doing well. now weighs 4.9kg (as at last sat, 28 Oct). but hor... poor boy kanna ass ripped by mummy &amp; papa. nappy rash n abrasion. heart pain man. see him cry so hard at every nappy change. now hb n I will change him abt every hr. so poor thing. he still got jaundice. saw a different pd n was told not very good to have jaundice after 1 mth. took blood test last week n jaundice level is abt 8 pt. but not sure if it is due to BM so this whole week will put him on FM in the day n latch him at night (so that he wont forget how to latch). sat got to go do blood test again to see if level drops more. if so, then we will know it is BM related jaundice then no cause for worry but if not then got to investigate further.

wendy,
me also gives Caleb pacifier. it helps him settle down n comfort him since he likes to suckle to sleep n my nipple simply cannot accommodate that. it is ok to hold it there for him to suckle (cos they will take a while to enjoy the suckling). i dun see it as forcing but holding it for him cos i dun do it hard but just lightly. i rather he takes pacifier than his thumb or hand cos pacifier can correct but hand is there forever so hard to change next time.

remember, caleb was like maverick. drink and sleep but now he is better. really need to train. now he feed 3hrly. have to ren xin to train him cos anytime b4 feed he crys, then need to try all ways to comfort him to tahan until next feed. now that his feeding schedule is more regular, i have more rest n am feeling much much better now. also at night, his feeding also quite regular. last feed ard 11pm+ then wakes up at 2am for 1 feed then he can sleep till 5am or sometimes 6am b4 the next feed.

jasmine,
i believe in wat my grandma n aunt says. sleep is more impt for bb than milk. they will auto wake up if they are hungry. they are little survival so they will know when to ask for food. so i will let Caleb sleep if he doesnt cry for milk. in fact, now is his feeding time if we go by schedule of 3hrly but he still sleeping so i will let him sleep.

coral,
i will tell you later if my ms has increased after taking goat's rue cos i will start pumping later. but 1 thing i can say is after taking it on the first day, can feel very strong tingling sensation on my breasts the entire day and feel breast full esp. during his feeding time. seems like now Caleb gets satisfied after latching him on both breasts for abt 20 mins each. so guess ss is there ba jus dunno how much. also, after feeding him, will still leak.

MS
===
i started on the goat's rue. seems not bad cos can feel my breast full n a little engorged after 3 hrs interval (Caleb's feeding schedule).

since Caleb will be on FM fr today in the day, i will take this opp to start my BM collection. then i will know how my ss has grown after taking goat's rue.

confinement
===========
me too enjoy confinement too
happy.gif

Colour hair
===========
since Caleb on FM tis wk in the day, was thinking of taking tis opp to go get my hair done. need to colour it badly otherwise go out pple will think i am Caleb's grandma... can check if need to discard EBM after colouring? how long after colouring can i start collecting the EBM?

vivian,
Rhys really big boy liao hor
happy.gif
so nice. wanted to call u yesterday cos we went to punggol plaza for breakfast so thought can pop by your place but end up got to go home n change caleb cos he pooed (didnt bring his change out cos he just pooed b4 we left n due to his nappy rash, we didnt wanna soak him in his poo for too long).

Hi aspialle,
So u r currently in between jobs. Well, I hav no choice, will go back 2 work. Probably will pump during work, c how 1st but staying @ home is nt an option 4 me since I nd e income. Haiz... I also wan to be "tai tai", stay @ home look aft BB. Mayb strike toto 1st ha ha
kao_clap.gif

it has been 5 weeks liao....but milk flow is 75 ml after pumping 30 minutes =(

wow, Rhys looks so cute =)

PS: I wana colour my hair, is it advisable ?

hi freshposion77,

i'm be going back work after 10 wks. which is on 19 dec. my company around this time quiet period due to X'mas, so dont waste my maternity leave and go back work.

just curious, was Dr Terence Tan recommended by Dr Ho?
My confinement is 40 days, 10 more days than urs..

hi doreen,

i have also called up the polyclinic hotline. The lady was telling me that the 5 in 1 jabs are only done when bb 3 mths old. but didnt know about the development screening

selina,
For caleb's nappy rash, you can apply desitin for each nappy change, it should clear up quite fast.
Another good nappy rash cream is Sudocrem that you can get from Mothercare. Only $9.90 for a jar, cheaper than desitin but works well too.

Gemini,
Polyclinic does developmental screening also.
The 1st jab for the 5-in-1 starts when bb is 3 mths old.

freshpoison77,
Actually after 1 mth, you got to bring your boy for his jab. Anyway, the date is up to you. Just make sure bb has no fever and is feeling well before the jab. If not feeling well, then postpone the jab for 3 weeks.
Actually I wanna order fruit tarts from Melrose one, but ended didn't. I heard a friend who ordered b4 said is ok.
Me too, weight like stagnanted like that.
I'm going back to work right after Xmas!

doreen,
Wah, you action so fast ah! You bought the infant insert right (since you said you used liao)?
The 5 in 1 and 6 in 1 price from PD seems to be a bit higher than GP's charges. I remember I paid around that price but lower.

Jasmine,
Up to you if you wan to sign package or not. If you sign package, then got to have all the jabs there. The pro of not signing package is, you can change the PD/GP if you have the current one not so prof etc. Usually PD will encourage to sign package, so that they will lose customer mah.

babygrace,
Haha... did you really "accidentally" ate the ice cream???
happy.gif

aspialle,
You can order mini buffet ah, usually min is 15 pax.
If bb can't finish the BM, you got to discard.

Selina,
Aiyo, nappy rash... make sure you clean up Caleb's butt after each diaper change... Very painful for bb one. If the rashes is very serious, apply some desitin.

my sis was commenting that naked bb looks really ugly, so here's better ones =)

559518.jpg
559519.jpg
559520.jpg

n bb keeps sticking out her tongue..do urs ?

Back