(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

jesline
i'm looking 4 u...i sent u an email but not sure if u receive. it's regarding additional shipping charges for e leapfrog stuff. pls check n transfer $5.70 to my posb savings a/c 107470123. thks!

MH,
Aiya u bought already the tickets?? I was just about to post here after finally can breathe for a while coz so bz at work....

Kelly,
will collect from u in tamp...Do i need to top up anything? Any day n time also can collect?

Fiona, Jas,
I haven bought the tickets yet coz the lady helping me to get discount not free this few days so think next wk then i can get for us all okie...

Fiona,
Denise is so cute and pretty and all grown up already...i love the video of her..remind me of jay too when i ask him something and he dun wan, he will make the exact same noise and action...haha...Oh btw i love the blue jacket that denise is wearing in the 2nd pic...where is it from ah?

augbb,
no prob abt the tics, thanks for helping to buy
happy.gif

the blue jacket i got it from this winter wear shop in marina square, the shop located in between kiddy palace and mothercare.

Hi leobbsmom,
mine is 7pm sat too. but my seats are section 201 row C seats 8 and 9 and yours are seat no. 9 and 10. i've just checked mine. did u remember the seats no. wrongly or is there an error with the system? guess most prob we will be sitting beside each other if urs are seat no. 10 and 11.
happy.gif
hope the kids will enjoy themselves at the show.

Fio,
Your Danise so cute and sweet, make me very anxious to see my princess le!!! I hope she can have more hair like Danise coz her gor gor not much hair
happy.gif

Re: Barney show
All of you all bought sat 7pm ticket ya? We cant make it on sat so I bought Sun's ticket. I called to order one, I die die wan to make sure the seats I get is the best available when I bought hee. . . Dunno if Jay can watch throughout but I still bought cat 1 ticket, section 103. It was first few row and center seat. Hope he will not waste the ticket by watching still till the show finish!!!

LEAPFROG 5 PACK DVD
mummies who ordered & paid $67.49 except for joko ($68)
1) rachel - pasir ris st71
2) SL
3) fiona
4) racoon
5) yoki03 - mount faber safra
6) honeyb
7) augbb - tamp st82
8) leia - pasir ris st71
9) cecelia
10) augustmum - tamp st82
11) erin - tamp st82
12) jokojoko - pasir ris st 71

COLLECTION POINTS
1) pasir ris st 71 - anytime fr 8am-11pm on wkdays
2) tamp st 82 - on wkdays after 6pm
3) mount faber safra - sat 6-730pm

mummies,
pls indicate ON THE ABOVE LIST where u'll b collecting ur stuff fr.

so far, i've received e following mummies' bank a/c no
1) augustmum
2) yoki
3) fiona
4) jokojoko
5) racoon

e rest of e mummies, pls PM me wif e heading refund 4 leapfrog dvd. if i dun receive ur PM when e items arrived, i assume u r donating abt S$9 to me. i thank u in advance.

Hi Kelly

Had email u my bank a/c no.

LEAPFROG 5 PACK DVD
2) SL - mount faber safra
3) fiona
4) racoon
6) honeyb
7) augbb - tamp st82
8) leia - pasir ris st71
9) cecelia
11) erin - tamp st82

COLLECTION POINTS

hi erin
i not at tamp st82 all e time leh. my parents r e ones passing e item 2 u so i prefer 2 settle e $$ on my part. i dun 1 2 trouble them. unless u 1 2 come by on a sun. i'm usually at my mum's plc on a sun. is it alright wif u?

Fiona,

haha.. i burst our laughing seeing Denise sleeping in sitting position.. haha.. so cute... think this time she must be enjoying herself at the theme park as our kids r more steady this time..

White_lady,

I called up to enquire on the registration for Apple Tree. Not sure if you know, but for Jan 2006 intake, the registration is some time in June. They do not hv a requirement whereby the child must be 30mth old before they join the class. Dunno why... but I know some places hv. They claim it to be a MOE requirement. *shrug*

Based on the Apple Tree website, the playgroup seems to be doing stuff similar to what you find in a usual playgroup like those from Kidsloft and Pat's Schoolhouse D'Story Club. I guess the major diff wld be the environment (classroom, playground) and the teacher (how she builds rapport with the kids).

Kelly,
can i settle wif u regarding the refunds and collect the items from u later? coz hubby overseas since sun and its v v tough for me to take care of 2 kids even with maid and working...totally no time at all..juz came in now to check the thread and i gotta work again..
sad.gif
Tired plus jaz caught the cough from jay again recently and coughing till she puke her milk out too....plus this friday i am going aussie...hope jaz will recover in time b4 i leave if not i dunno how...Think i can only collect after my trip. Is that ok with you...will try to email u my account no at nite if i got time ya...Makes me realise that i better start driving again if not now every morn i gotta ask my dad to come my hm and help me walk jay when i carry jaz over to their place and at nite walk hm with me...been a long time since i drove..

LEAPFROG 5 PACK DVD
3) fiona
4) racoon - pasir ris st 71
6) honeyb
7) augbb - tamp st82
8) leia - pasir ris st71
9) cecelia
11) erin - tamp st82

COLLECTION POINTS

leia ,

oh , must be 30 months ? i thought 24 months can .. jia liat , i thinking of letting my son go PG at 2 YO. now dont know go where .. i stay in toa payoh , no good ones around i think ... But i heard something not good abt apple tree is , the class abit too big ? 12 is to 1 teahcer ...

White_lady,

I said, for Apple Tree, they do not hv a requirement whereby the child must be 30mth old before they join the class.

My cousin used to go Apple Tree. My aunt say not bad (but I also dunno what are her "requirements" lah). My niece also used to go Apple Tree. My cousin say the teacher v boring and changed my niece to another place. *shrug*

But Apple Tree is cheap. :p

Hi kelly,
oh in that case, will pm u my acc no at a later date. these few days very bz and i can't remember my acc no. so sorry abt it.

hi leobbsmom,
yeah! finally got the chance to meet u.
happy.gif

hi whitelady,
heard appletree is pretty good but the teacher pupil ratio is quite high.

hi leia,
u sending jadon for playgroup soon?

erin,

I won't mind Apple Tree for 1.5hr per day since it's just below my block. However, he can't start now cos the intake is by year of birth. Since the earliest he can start Apple Tree is in Jan09, but I'm already planning to send him to a pre-nursery when he's 30mths (that'll be in Feb or Mar09), so I'll just have to give Apple Tree a miss. :p

I've also started him on d'story Club (parents accompanied) at Pat's Schoolhouse once a week as a transition to pre-nursery.

cocomo/whitelady/doris,
hey thanks...ya denise very funny, she always does something which makes us laugh
happy.gif

kelly,
i'll collect from mount faber safra. thanks

leia ,

haha , sorry didnt see porperly . Cos over my area , seem like only NTUC , PAP and Apple tree .. so i guess i got no much choice .

1 more thing , does spore sell this toy :

Aquadoodle Hand n' Doodle Mat ?

White_lady,

Never saw it on sale in sg before, but saw a similar one, also called Aqua Doodle. Chk out OG Pple's Park or Kiddy Palace outlets.

Apple Tree

I call up and they say for child born in 2006 , the enrol is this June ... And the class is 15 children to 2 adults ...

Thank Leia , think i will order online then =) my son love drawing ...

kelly,

can i collect from tampines on a sunday then cos hubby in the pm session, by the time he comes home after work, it's very late?

morning mommies..

have been busy and no time to log in.. hope all mommies and babies are doing well...

love all the babies' photo posted.. so handsome and pretty.. all similey faces.. see these photos really brighten up my day.. thanks so much for sharing..
happy.gif

hi augbaby..

hope Jay and Jaz recover fast fast.. enjoy yourself during ure break at aussie..

hi cocomo..

how are things at work?? hope it is much better.. take care ok...

Hi Leia
happy.gif

Did you consider Pat's School house for Jadon? I think they have a toddler class.

Near my place there is Pat's, Kinderland, MMI (enrichment class only - ie. 1h 30 mins class for our kids starting now), The Little Skool House, Buttercups ( take at 3yrs), Children Vista (1h 30mins only).

I like Kid's Loft but its accompanied. but will bring ryan there for a few more months and hope to find a good playgroup for him soon.

Augbaby,
Enjoy your trip!!!

Whitelady,
I bought for a friends kid Aqua doodle from Takashimaya.

Butter8,

Yes, Pat's Schoolhouse has daily playgroup for 2-3yrs old, but am not considering that.
happy.gif
You're at Bukit Batok, ya? You may wish to consider this option as they also hv pre-nursery classes for 2-3 years old:

http://www.sjckccc.edu.sg/index.htm

SMOTA has a St Clare's Kindy but it's a pity they're closing down at the end of 2008...

White_lady,

Church kindy at 63 Chartwell Drive. I read some good reviews. You can find more info here:

http://members.tripod.com/sfx_church/id39.html

Registration for 2009 intake for playgroup, etc, is in late March 08 but if you're interested, can always call and check for vacancies.

good day mummies!!
here's a notti pic of Sherv in half-nude! just taken ystday when she ran around the house without her top! hahaha....
1371641.jpg

Hi mummies, how's everyone's kids??
happy.gif

been super bz with work and part time studies to catch up.

Anyway, are your kids obedient? Mine's giving me a big headache.

Hi Leia,

Thanks for the infor on St Joseph's I will be paying them a visit in May. Actually I am not near there, I dun stay at Bukit Batok, I am off Holland Rd
happy.gif

I can walk to Pat's... its the nearest for me.

LEAPFROG 5 PACK DVD
3) fiona
4) racoon - pasir ris st 71
6) honeyb - mount faber safra OR pasir ris
7) augbb - tamp st82
8) leia - pasir ris st71
9) cecelia
11) erin - tamp st82

COLLECTION POINTS

Cost per set = USD41.36 x 1.4 = SGD57.90

i'll refund every1 $9.59 except for jokojoko $10.10

i'll do so via atm once i get every1's a/c no. too leh chey 4 me 2 add every1 into my list.

every1 except honeyb & augbb, pls PM me ur HP no so tat it's easier 4 me 2 arrange collection. thks! i expect e stuff 2 arrive in a few days time. a few others whom i had their HP no, i lost it when i changed my HP.

hi mummies,

i have a BRAND NEW CANON DC51 camcorder for sale, comes with full acc., got it from a lucky draw, selling at $1400. (R.P. $1900+) will throw in a brand new ipod nano 2GB as well. anyone interested pls contact me. thank you.
1373683.jpg

Good morning mummies,

Long time never log in, hope everyone's doing great. I've been very busy lately, lots of traveling coming up as well, hope I can survive the hectic schedule. Last night's news featured a few pre-school ordered to close for 10 days due to HFMD huh, so scary, hope it will subside after this episode else its another added worry for us.

Wishing all mummies a great day ahead!! :")

hi leobbsmom,

haha... ur daughter's photo reminds me of my notti Elysia too.. especially after bathing, she will run away frm me, laugh cheeky & fully naked somemore.. haha..

Cheers for all our toddlers who being so cheeky, playful.. Bless all our kids to stay away frm all nasty virus.. ^^

hi doris,
ya, just find them so cute in nude now! my girl is not those fleshy type, if not, will be cuter!! hahaha.... =P

yes, must pray for all our tods will stay healthy and enjoy their childhood like any other kids!

blessings!!

Hi leosbbmum,
Sherv's looking very cheeky haha.. can imagine her running ard the hse naked! Hope you are coping well so far!

Hi butter8,
Hope you dun mind me kpo, just some feedback on the schools b4 you go visit hehe If you are looking at pat's schoolhouse at Mt sinai, It's quite run down, esp the playground and the floor of the premise can be quite sandy. Pat Schoolhouse is 1 of those schools that were forced to close for 10 days from the news ytd.. I won't be surprised if it's the one at mt sinai..and pat's dun take in till our kid turns 3 in calendar yr i.e. next yr for now, if you wan pat's only d storyclub @ 1x a week and it's accompanied program.

Cocomo and I went to visit maris stella b4 we decided on st james.. the playground looks very worn out and like have not been utilised for some time.. generally the premise is ok but looks a bit dim dim but you may haf a different view from us...

lastly, I heard good reviews of cherrybrook but the private ppty looks quite old, and fees dun seem to equate the condition of the school...

if you are looking at holland area, think one of the best is st james liao.. should really go drop by and take a look
happy.gif

my 2cents
happy.gif

Back