(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

Re : barney show

Any mummies bringing DS / DD go on a weekday ? My hubby not keen to go , i thinking of bringing on a weekday ? anyone wanna join ? =)

mummies,
i got 15% discount for the barney show..but my timing for show is for sat 7pm...anyone interested to join me? i am booking soon coz its my sis in law ex colleague who helping me book...pls let me know asap...thanks...

mummies,
me booked 7 June, Sat, 7pm. after nap n meal, she shld be a happy baby! =P

let the system assign the best seats for u, coz i hv tried, it really gives u a beta seat avail.

leobbsmon,
i am also booking the sat 7 june 7pm show....but think i getting the category 1 seat since got 15% discount...anyone wan to join me pls sms me or post here asap...need to call my sis in law ex colleague liao

Hi Augbb & mummies,
You can choose the seats online, as long as seats are available..Do you know if you can buy from tickets.com? If can, you can go down to NTUC bldg at Raffles place, can choose seats on the spot. I bot Dora tixz some weeks ago from tickets.com at a disc for early birds, got the front rows
happy.gif
cos Megan likes Dora more than Barney...It slipped my mind to post on this & Barney then cos can only post at night..really limit my posting! hope you all still can get good seats!

Hi Whitelady and Augbb,
your babies all look so handsome and pretty! I like the big eyes and the sweet smile!

Hi SL,
How's Crisann? You may wanna gif a bit of honey? helps in the throat too
happy.gif

Hi Leosbbmum/fio/cocomo,
I saw the furniture some time ago in the webby! Very nice and easy to deco for 2gers! haha! think too young to get the furniture.. maybe wait till both my gers are bigger then I can redo their room :p

For now, I am still having headache how and where to shift Megan to at night b4 no.2 comes out.. haiz

This pc giving me probs.. haiz..
anyway, managed to upload some pics from the school's weekly newsletters on Megan's progress. Happy that she is enjoying herself
happy.gif

1361610.jpg

1361611.jpg

1361612.jpg

yoz piyo! wah, long time no hear from u, really miss your postings... megan has grown alot since she started schooling. find tat she looks diff now, i like the pic tat she's watching tv! hahaha... ma chiam boss! =P

how's work and family? coping well as a preggie? hmmm....abt shifting megan, u might wanna consider the sugg i gave to cocomo, tat's putting a mattress next to your bed for BF-ing time.

Yeah, we'll gonna watch Barney together! Thanks augbb for helping me buy the tics
happy.gif
Looking forward to it. Guess i'm is more excited than Denise abt this...hahaha

piyo,
yo! megan does look more mature hor...but she's still mumy and daddy's baby lah...hehe
the CC i wanted to enrol Denise in got rejected by mcys for adding another headcount. but the supervisor managed to talk to the person in charge and re-appealed, hope to hear good news from them.

you may wanna consider getting another mattress to add on besides your bed now like leobbsmom suggested.

mummies who ordered & paid $67.49 except for joko ($68)
1) rachel
2) SL
3) fiona
4) racoon
5) yoki03
6) honeyb
7) augbb
8) leia
9) cecelia
10) augustmum
11) erin
12) jokojoko

COLLECTION POINTS
1) pasir ris st 71 - anytime fr 8am-11pm on wkdays
2) tamp st 82 - on wkdays after 6pm
3) mount faber safra - sat 6-730pm

mummies,
pls indicate where u'll b collecting ur stuff fr. e items r on e way 2 spore. it took a while cos i ordered at diff timings 2 avoid gst.

Hi piyo,
i agree with the mummies. megan's getting prettier and prettier.

hi kelly,
will collect from u at tamp st. 82. thanks.

erin / leobbsmum - Tks for your help..guess i have to wait for her to get back to me.

leobbsmum - Your ticket for Barney, which cat did u buy ? Issit as long as the kid hvnt reach 2yrs old, no need to buy tix ?

Hi Mummies

Thks for all your concern. Crisann is much better now. And she is getting use going to CC.

All tod kids above is so pretty and handsome.

Hi Piyo

Megan looks so different now. She seems to enjoy her lesson so much.

Hi Kelly

Thks for organising the spree. Will collect it fm mount faber safra.

whahahahaha!!!

Fiona,
i also fell off my chair laughing at that video! So dARN CUTe!

Hello mummies,

Long time no post! me registered jadelle today for her pre-nursery.. (today was registration day..)

abit not used to the environment after julia gabriel so long leh.. gotta get used to it, but that will only be next yr..

Fiona,

Denise so farni! She can actually sleep while in sitting position! I was showing my hubby the clip - he says Denise must be so tired ahahahaa... Megan's protests are very similar to Denise's.. think they haf the same temperament whahahaha...

Hi mummies,
Thanks! I see megan day in day out, she looks the same to me hehe

fiona - tks for the info. Saw the video clip..so cute..reminds me of Gen in a certain way..think now is their cutest moment, can see all their behv etc.

Hi fiona,
saw the video clip too. so funny when she kept refusing to sleep. Kayden will walk like as if he's drunk when he's very sleepy and yet refuse to lie down and sleep. haha...

thanks cocomo,
augBB must be very busy coz she hasnt even started packing for Melb when she's flying next fri?

MH,
this is the first "show" for sherv &amp; i dunno if she can take it, so i bought the cat 4 tix for me n hubby. after i purchased the tix, then my colleague told me, surely sherv will like it coz she will be fansinated by the big Barney on stage! then i went, "oh ya hor!!" >_< anyway, i'll see how it goes, if she really likes it then the next show i'll get beta seats for us. my seats are at 201 row C. quite front la actually..

fiona,
i like her hair!!! so shiny n thick! u've got her a nice pair of shoes there! =P

oh, i'm excited abt my detailed scan due next Fri!!!

Hi leobbsmom,
i'm still considering the barney show too. have the same reservations as you. i'm rather worried that Kayden will not want to sit still during the show.

erin,
ya lor, i was also worried but luckily the seats assigned by the system were near the aisle, so least she can play around there if she doesnt wanna sit still during the show. i dunno how it'll be like inside, so worried tat we'll disturb other families there.. =P

btw, Sherv also walks like a drunkard when she's sleepy.. then she will fall and sleep on her own. coz we see no point in forcing her to sleep when she doesnt want to or she'll just find another chance to throw tantrums again. =P

Fiona,
Aiyo Denise like so poor thing! But I can tell you its amazing! They can sleep in sitting position no matter how tired they are... refuse to sleep ba &amp; 'tong' till cant take it hahahaha!!!! She looks more like you
happy.gif

Piyo,
Megan look grown up alot! She must have enjoyed going to CC &amp; adapt real fast which you can really set a peaceful mind &amp; worry less.

Leobbsmom,
So fast detailed scan! Its like only recent we been talking just been pregnant &amp; few of us now on e route to last tri &amp; some even getting ready for delivery! Inform us ur little one gender :p

Barney show
Was wondering if last min get the tix will it be fine? Cos my condition not v stable. Mayb due earlier than expected but maybe mid June.. so doesnt want to buy e tix nw &amp; end up go pop cant watch
sad.gif

Barney show - I brought Gen to watch the Sesame Street perf last yr xmas in Taka, surprisingly she can watch for the entire 30mins, i guess she is fascinated by the big flurry characters..i guess i will buy the Cat 2 tix..

hi leobbsmom,
booked the tickets after discussing with hb. also bought cat 4. my seats are rather near urs. 201 row c too. mine is at the end.

jas/piyo/MH/erin/leobbsmom/cynthia,
ya she was so tired but refuses to lie down lor...the whole time i was trying to curb my laughter, hubby and i were giggling all the way :p

piyo,
i also find similarity between your megan and denise, everytime i look at megan there's something which reminds me of what denise had said or done before...hee(both "xiao jie")

Back