Koalarie
Active Member
Hunniepot,
Oh.... wow.. give Armanda so many jabs... wow. She muz be really brave.
It's quite strange. But I will take note.
Xuanting seems like going to have fever after her 2nd 5-in-1 jab.. but so far we are monitoring.
Next month, be taking her 1st 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus vaccine together.. I m crossing my fingers that she will be fine on that.
Mommies who bought the leapfrog exersaucer
Can it roll around? I mean move? If bb tries to walk?
Becoz of not, dun think it is worth to buy now rite?? I mean sooner later she /he will want to follow us around.. n so walker type will be better, rite?
Oh.... wow.. give Armanda so many jabs... wow. She muz be really brave.
It's quite strange. But I will take note.
Xuanting seems like going to have fever after her 2nd 5-in-1 jab.. but so far we are monitoring.
Next month, be taking her 1st 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus vaccine together.. I m crossing my fingers that she will be fine on that.
Mommies who bought the leapfrog exersaucer
Can it roll around? I mean move? If bb tries to walk?
Becoz of not, dun think it is worth to buy now rite?? I mean sooner later she /he will want to follow us around.. n so walker type will be better, rite?