(2006/04) April 2006 MTB


Exersaucer
I think it is worth the investment.

Cheona
Can you help to update?
Jordan 4 mth at 7.3kg

Hunniepot
When did Amanda start to merlion after her rotavirus. J just had his today so want to monitor.
 
mom_yam,
I've no income leh....so must get hubby to pay for these expensive things.
happy.gif
 
So fast u gals feeding solids already? Thot would be later then introduce?

Working life is tough...I getting sick of it after 1 wk...arghhh..so much readings to be done...think I enjoying teaching more than doing such admin work...

A bit sad also coz my ms not enough to feed bb n freezer stock is super low..think I gotta supplement in a wk or so....any gals facing prob like me?
 
Babe,

same here. Ever since I start work, my ms is a bit low. My freezer stock can only last me a few days. Must diligently pump and pump and pump.....

I have started to supplement my girl with FM since she is 2 mths plus. I think if you want to give your bb supplement, better buy small can to let him try first. In case he reject.
 
Hi Evon, my gal is doing well.
happy.gif
Thank you! Did you see Dr Chin again after your delivery? I bought Jas to see her when she went for her 3 mths injection last mth 'cos the baby clinic opposite her clinic.

Tiffany, I think the leapfrog is a good investment.
 
hi jasminetea,
See so many bbs looking engrossed & happy, i think so too. anyway, i've ordered alrdy. hopefully Lucas will love it. will take a foto of him in exersaucer when i get it.
 
KJ is playing with the toy on his exersaucer. I am so happy to see that. I brought some rings and attach more toys to the exersaucer. The rings are really good because they are thin enough to teach KJ how to grab the toys.
 
me oso asking my hb.. see if he likes the idea of getting it since it cannot move ard.

BTW, got information on this exersaucer? I got to send to him... else he asked me lots of questions that I dunno how to answer one.. =p
 
Hi, I have called. The correct term is actually leapfrog learn and groove actively station but basically they r the same. I can only take about 4 orders and collection has to be at my plc (Woodlands) as she only delivered to 1 location. I will PM u the details on the discounted price. Once the mummies have confirmed and I have collected the $, only then I will order.

1) Des
 
des , twinkle starry,

sorry huh.. me just log on.. didn't manage to reply u.

Thanks tiffany for informing them on my behalf..

Hope more babies will enjoy the leapfrog activity station!!

cheers
 
Des

Got home delivery or not? Wow.. quite x huh.. can last till her 10-12 months?

Thinking of getting two... but tentatively get one first.

How many you need before can place order?? When must you know??

I am asking her aunties to sponsor one to put at my mom's place... else my mom will want me to carry this exersaucer between my home and hers..

1) Des
2) Smurfy
3) Koalarie
 
cos, I cant take in too many orders else I very luan... n also hubby will scold. If possible, I would want to close the order by tomorrow.
 
evon, i oso want to get 2 but hubby sure scold. I din tell him how much it cost. Buy already then talk.. keekee...
 
des,

u pm me the contact can? it is ok lah woodland abit far for me .... somemore i hv not ask hubby yet not fair for u lah
happy.gif
Ok to close dun worry abt me.
 
Hi Des,
sorry, I would like to pul out from the BP. Maybe twinkle-starry would like to take over:
1) Des
2) Koalarie
3) Sponge order for sponge since can only take 4
4)
 
Just for your info.. if u looking for brown rice cereals

Saw at Compasspoint Cold Storage has a brand called Si Shen Brown Rice Cereals and on the box indicates 4months can take.

Can't find the price though. It is very inside the rack. Left with only two packs left..

I guess this is the closest to the one my mom is getting.

FYI.
 
Jumbo,
when did u start giving ur bb nestle rice cereal? It's white rice, right?

Oso what's the quatity u mixing n how to make? Into fm right?

I only given her the brown rice only.. so far, so long she drinks lots of water, she can poo very beautifully.. else got smell during poo.

Yet must say, brown rice really helps her poo more easier now. = )
 
koalarie, i follow the instruction on the tin lable.. which is 5 tablespoon to 150ml water. PD asked me to give him 1 tablespoon everyday to try out first, so i put 30ml water but Nix seems nvr get enough.. think because it is sweet.. tat's why he wanna eat.. I just started the rice cereal this monday only, haven't come to a week yet.. I wanted to get those rice cereal without milk cos i wanna add in my fm but couldnt find it in the market.

there are 2 types of nestle rice cereal, white and brown. i bought the brown one.. the problem with nix is he doesnt wanna drink plain water.. make him drink like want his life like tat.. :p
 
O. urs brown oso.

Same same..

I heard ppl saying once bb receives 4M+ will start on white rice as well... n later abt 6M then can eat porridge 4 two meals.
 
Hi mummies,
i m may mummy, trying to order similac for my keane; 3 mths old.I have this lobang, selling at $26 per tin 900g for similac infant. Therefore, local packing. manufactured by abbott Ireland for Abbott laboratories North chicago, USA. Expiry date is 2008.
i brought 1s from my friend's friend. She works at this abbott singapore. Hence, currently, i left 2 tins.So far so good.
Any interested party ps send email to me @ [email protected]
Would prefer prepaid to prevent back out.Self collection at sengkang or pasir panjang

By the way, i accidentally delete one of the mummies email, mind to email me one more time. Thanks
 
Jumbo,
re: pao sheng. think not necessary lah. baby need to 补气 meh?

re: Eu Yan Seng rice cereal
so 四神 refers to the 4 types of herbs... But think I'll give this around 5-6mos cos got barley leh. I intend to give pure brown rice cereal first.

mom_yam,
how's the rice cereal? smells fragrant but tasteless?

Jumbo,
think HealthyTimes and Earth's Best rice cereal is w/o added milk.
 
Jumbo - disposable swimming diaper, only huggies have it and you can buy from toys 'r' us. actually i have quite a no, i can spare you abt 5 pcs coz' i doubt my boy will go swimming so often and it will be waste for me.. u want, i can give it to you free..but u have to collect it from me la.
 


chenoa, to me.. it doesnt have much taste and not sweet.. so i've add in some milk powder for him.. as for porridge, like what Jumbo suggest i will hold the horse first until i see my PD and see what she says. hee hee
 

Back
Top