(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Violet,
I neber bring her to the doc...I juz bought the running nose medicine from the PD. I will bring her to the PD if she dun recover by next week..

bulma,
can, i always buy cough, running nose and para medicine to stand by at home.
But certain medicines like those to open up airways they do not sell just like that.
But after 1 bottle and u still wanna buy then PD will not allow alrdy, they will want to check the bb.

Violet,
I can only confirm on Saturday itself as Annika is still having cough and running nose. Paiseh.. don't want to spread to the other kiddos lah. I will sms u okay?

violet
only bb n myself going, hb going out of town. thanks
happy.gif

Bulma,
Ya....I will usually buy the medicine nia n they allow. Like wat Violet says, after 1st bottle finish n if wana buy, they dun allow liao. Somex mild case so dun wan to spend $$ on consultation but got other PD wont even wan to sell at all coz they wana earn our consultation fee.

Date : 15-Oct (Sunday)
Time : Lunch time around 1pm onwards?
Menu : KFC / PIZZA

Attending :
1) Ivory n bb ZJ (cfmed)
2) Yvonne n Nicholas n bb Nichole
3) irene n Keagan ( hb not sure will cfm later)
4) Jes and Jarren (cfmed)
5) Amanda and Xin Ru
6) Sunshinekid + GnA (1 baby, 1 toddler)
7) bbger, hb n bb shayna (cfmed)
8) Von, hb, & Marcus (confirmed)
9) Siewlng, hb & Yujie
10) Claire & xr (hb tentative)

Total Adults, bbies, kids -
14 (+ 2TBC), 10, 2

So, 1pm huh? Or make it earlier, say 11.30am or 12pm?

feza
Really ah??? Nowadays seldom chat ah then u mus be so boring hehehehe(saying myself osos), 2ml i will be bored to death ah almost 3/4 of my col go to cebu so i will be very eng but cannot surf net... sian.

Date : 15-Oct (Sunday)
Time : food will be rady by 12nn....
Menu : KFC / PIZZA

Attending :
1) Ivory n bb ZJ (cfmed)
2) Yvonne n Nicholas n bb Nichole
3) irene n Keagan ( hb not sure will cfm later)
4) Jes and Jarren (cfmed)
5) Amanda and Xin Ru
6) Sunshinekid + GnA (1 baby, 1 toddler)
7) bbger, hb n bb shayna (cfmed)
8) Von, hb, & Marcus (confirmed)
9) Siewlng, hb & Yujie (confirmed)
10) Claire & xr (confirmed)
11) Joyce & Chloe

Total Adults, bbies, kids -
14 (+ 1TBC), 11, 2

Oh No. My nanny uses ikan bilis to cook porridge for my son everyday lei. Coz b4 she did that, my son refused to eat his porridge. He'll pretend to vomit and throw up all the porridge.
So, my MIL says to use ikan bilis everyday, coz thats what she did.
Hmm.... maybe I should ask my nanny to cut down and just use it 1-2 times a week.
But u gals mentioned that u will blend the ikan bilis and add it into the porridge? My nanny throws away the ikan bilis.

RE: Car Seat
My son is still sitting rear-facing.
My HB said he read on some US Car Seat website that if you don't tighten the bb seat belt, it defeats the purpose. In e event of a crash, it shouldn't move more than an inch.

Can someone give me the number of AVENT to contact to purchase a set of the petal or wat accessories? last x someone said call AVENT then can order and they will send izzit? how much ah?

summer: u not goin to violet place ah??? tat time at CP din have much time and opportunity to chit chat much w u leh... hehe
how's tiffany on the NEstle instant porridge huh?? nice?? i tot of gettin tat cause more fang bian... hehe

Addin salt / soya sauce to bb food: i tot tat is totally no no??? hehe all along i tot should not be doin tat one....

Now my in law switch to put abit of veg MAMITE in my boy porridge! Wat to do! Staying with in law, canot complain too much wait she don't want to feed for me!

summer,

the nestle instant porridge would be a good thing for elly on my long holiday no need to carry her barang barang there.. thanks ya will let her try one of these days..

ilim,

me busy la hari raya coming.. need to spruce up the house, entertain elly do this do that.. somemore fasting mth cannot go msn and gossip la later my fast cannot pass.. hahahaha

putting salt into porridge, all the while it s a no no for me as well.. and elly seems fine by the bland taste.. read somewhere that baby do not need additives..

Bulma,
You can ask Smiley. I remember she told me b4 last time. Actually, you can call the head office, think somewhere located in Beach Road.

Amanda
Going church leh + Sunday is family day so will usually be at mum's place. The instant porridge is bland but she likes it coz she keep opening her mouth. You can cook that if you have no time or sometimes lazy to cook, but i think somehow these kinda instant food still not so nutritous.

Feza
Where you going on long hols? My coll recommend the Gerber's Chicken Noodle (jar) she say it's very nice. I bought it but haven let me girl try yet.

i_bless_u..

wat is veg Mamite?

hehe.. my MIL oso the kind.. think all porridge must eat with salted veg / egg / fish.. how can let her cook my boi's meal? even the ikan bilis i bought she oso comment not salty enuf bb wun eat.. *faint*

so i everytime say this cannot feed dat cannot feed.. she say y cannot.. i say u wan ur grandson to kena kidney problem or heart problem or obese problem when he oni going to kindergarden?

so now she dun dare to comment on anything i cook liao.. even though my boi protest my cooking sucks... cos last time she will say things like i cook too bland so he dun like to eat..

u r working? not abt to cook for ur boi ah?

summer: oh.. u goin church ah...
happy.gif

tat day i wanna buy but hubby say dun buy so fast... sometimes i dun like to give her porridge leh.. cause hor very messy and hard to feed her la... hehe

gals.. ZJ 3rd tooth (upper) is finally cutting thru.. yday hear him grind his teeth but cant see anything... tdy see got a hole like dat... then he tdy keep screaming... i wan to die liao...

bulma
so cute hee hee
happy.gif
i intend to dess ethan up for halloween le ha ha want to go buy a costume maybe buy pumpkin ha ha :p

i bless u
marmite is good leh babies 8 mths and above can add into porridge and give le...the ang moh call it brewer's yeast high nutritious value le hee hee :p

Ivory: Mamite is black in color...since young we also eat that mix with porridge so the porridge is abit salty. Ya i'm working so not able to cook for him, but if i'm on leave then i will cook.
Mayb i shld tell my hubby to let my in law knows that too salty is not gd for baby. (But she says she only put a little lah)

etelle, rmbr to post ethan lei hahahhahaha must b v cute

anyone can give me cheong choon's number? wannan order wet wipes :p above $100 got delivery hor

Amanda
Ya loh, trying to make it a point to go... got religion confusion now.. heehee. Ya loh, porridge very messy... sometimes in the midst of feeding she vey happy then her hands will flap and clap and kena wrong timing then her hands will kena the porridge! That's why I always have to standby a wet towel when I feed her + bib.

if you dun feed porridge, what you feed? my gal dun like cereal... she will squirm whenever she eats cereal... Nestle and Heinz i tried before liao.

bulma: tink u should get one for Jarren leh.. he wear also sure cute.. hehe

summer: hehe got confusion ah.. hehe then mai go church lor.. hehe come meet us.. tink meet up at home more easy to interact rite.. hehe
ya lor... so troublesome leh.. then some more sometimes will drip then very dirty leh..
i always got wet towel and bib leh... still dirty and messy... hehe
Oh but Xr no problem eatin cereal.. just add with whatever puree she can eat le.. hehe but in school she will have porridge once a day...

huh i no money haha and no such "heart" to dress him up so no point doing it hahahaha i told my fren that he is alr a monster by nature so dun nd to dress up hahahhaha

amanda
my hubby say 'must' go this sun wor... jus now i was asking him wan go my fren's place on sun not and he say cannot coz he plan to have breakfast first, then go for morning service, then go lunch then afternoon service followed by dinner and evening service. haha! gila one!

Tiff is a cheena girl... dun like western food prefer chinese food.

bulma: hehe maybe use a real pumpkin then let Jarren wear.... hehe :p

summer: wow.... one full day ah!!! hehe but if she is enjoyin the porridge then ok la... hehe

Sunshinekid, i post your post for you:

<font color="aa00aa">Summer
Can try Healthy TImes, I myself find it quite tasty leh, as compared
to Earth's Best.

all in one day!! Sure not.. Can be staunch liao.. but no need to
squeeze everything in one day lah, u will be very tired, then cant
concentrate on the Pastor's sermons.

Gerber Puffs
Anyone giving to your baby oredi? I just bot it from NTUC just now
becos I cant resist anymore! Have been waitg for Annika to start
eating solids, then give this to her. I myself enjoy munching on
them.. heheeheh.

Now Annika's favourite habit is blowing bubbles, mouth very ugly like
a duck. Worse when u are feeding her porridge or water, imagine it
splatters on everywhere! I think the Exersaucer v dirty liao.. scarly
need to buy a brand new one for my fren next time.
</font>

my hb is not serious lah, he's jus kidding..

summer,

i m going europe for 12 days so will need to buy to standby and will get some from there.. so i think i will bring cereal, that nestle porridge and some jar food..

gerber puffs,

let elly eat like old ah emm like that coz she put the thing left right centre and it dissolve.. but she like la and i feel its one of the cleanest biscuits coz you can control how much you give the baby..

halloween,

stella maybe can use this as a theme for the contest la..

Hi Etelle

Hve went for the pnenumccoal jab on Mon.
An update for my boy height and weight.
As at 9/10/09

Weight:9kg
Height: 72 cm

My boy always use his left hand to hold things. Worried that he may end up left handed. My mil asked me to train him use right hand.

Mtan
let your boy develop naturally lah, nothing wrong with lefthandedness, just old superstitious beliefs. Read before that babies are ambidextrous til abt 2yrs then will confirm on 1 hand.

hi
those who r going to Violet's place, who wan Promil Gold?
I bring n pass to u on Sun
I have 1 sample tin... suppose to pass to Mashy. But Caeden change FM leh...

MTAN,
too early to determine which hand your boy is using. The PD oso say cannot tell at this stage.
Let them be and explore which hand they prefer to use.

<u>Singapore Biennale 2006</u>
Took leave today and last Thu to go see the arts exhibits with hb. Was quite an eye opener to me. I'm not an 'art' person but some of the exiibits are really nice and with the explanations fm the guide I was able to appreciate some of the art works. Some I just dun understand at all...
happy.gif

If you have time can just pop down to hv a look.
Charges applies for some sites, FOC for children under 12 i think.

http://www.singaporebiennale.org/

sunshinekid, my boy hv been blowing bubbles thk few weeks liao sm x i will tell him not to then if he continue, i will raise my voice and give warning, he stil do, i will beat his hand and his mouth haha then he cry lor no choice else bad habit lei.. i buay tahan haha

violet, i went biennale walk too eh thk 2 weeks ago haha i got no "yi shu xi bao".. i stare at the big rock keep ask what is this rock telling us. nothing but occupy part of the road and cause accident or jam hahaha my colleagues buay tahan me... then see the spaceship thingy i ask alamak! u mean these white pieces are ART?? haha really dunno how to "xin sang" ...then went to see a plant haha i simply dun understand lor.. whole trip i didnt "ling wu" anything haha jialut hor hehehhehe

Ivory
Haha, ZJ same as YJ leh... 3rd tooth also jus came out. Funny leh, how come is 3rd? Where is the 4th? Previously, her 1st n 2nd teeth came out together... I thought 3rd n 4th come together?

YJ's 3rd tooth super big leh... hmm

Violet
hehe... so cultural ah? I used to be lah (hehe actuall dun really understand also lah, cos my sis like it, I pei her go loh)... but now like no time leh... U going for Phantom of the Opera?
Tis round, I hope I got time to go National Gallery at London (biz trip... hehe shun bian go LON walk walk on weekend)

Feza
Where n when u going Europe? I will be meeting ET leh... likely on 29 Oct Sun morning

mamite is my fav, i used to take tht wif my porridge. The smell is very strong, u either like it or hate it.

i bless u
Jus a little bit shd be ok lah, jus for flavoring lo but dun take it every day lah.

feza
ya hor i forget hari raya jus rd the corner hehehe... ya fasting better dun gossip too much hahaha...

violet
me, hb n K cfm goign to ur place on sun.

Kelly u got a "tree" for ZJ liao hahahaha....

i bless you
i sent you the fomr le...u no receive ah? can u pm me again your email i send again...

bulma
i sms you cheong choon number le....haha i @@ whether free to dress him up or not must go find the pumpkin costume haha

mtan
updated

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>8kg/ 69cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Isomil adv 2</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.79kg/ 70.5cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Step 2</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Yong Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9 kg</TD><TD>6.8kg, 62cm</TD><TD>NTUC/Nepia</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>7.8kg/7.28kg/63cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>7.83kg/ 68cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet Pet</TD><TD>Dumex Step 2</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/74cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>5.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac Follow on</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.32kg/ 50cm</TD><TD>Mamo poko/Pureen/PP</TD><TD>Friso Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/66cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma (Fm 5th June)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>9kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>8.22kg/ 72.5cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan Wai Lok</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>8.5kg/73cm</TD><TD>MamyPoko</TD><TD>Isomil</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>9.32kg/ 69.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Nappy/Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/66cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ronella</TD><TD>Sivan Kyle</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>7.4kg / 65</TD><TD>Nepia / Pampers</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Grandma/ SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Chattyhus</TD><TD>Atika</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>7kg/65cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>S26 Gold/ Promil Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/ 67.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pet Pet</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara Ooi</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.3 kg</TD><TD>9.3kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>9.3kg/ 72cm</TD><TD>PP/ Nepia</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/66cm</TD><TD>Drypers/PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>7.03g/65cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 7.2cm</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>7.4kg/67cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>6.49kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>6.9Kg / 70cm</TD><TD>Huggies Comfort</TD><TD>Friso Gold / BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>7.33kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD>Cayden Cheo</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/66.5cm</TD><TD>Fitti/Huggies/MammyPoko</TD><TD>Similac follow on/BM</TD><TD>Grandparents</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7.9kg/70cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim Ke Yu</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>6.47kg/63.5cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/PP</TD><TD>BM/Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>7.67kg/65cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.430kg</TD><TD>7kg / 69cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>kak_sunshine</TD><TD>Caleb </TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>8.6kg / 68.5cm</TD><TD>Pampers/Drypers</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/67cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>7.12kg/ 67.5cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>8kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/ 67cm</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7.6kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston choo</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>8.6kg 71cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch lady</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Malaysia </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>8kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Promil Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>VS(junior)</TD><TD>Giselle Teh </TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.00kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/66cm </TD><TD>Fitti/Pampers Dry</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny (sis)</TD><TD>Bishan/Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Similac follow on</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD>7.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM/ Dumex</TD><TD>Grandmas</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Precious_gem</TD><TD>Hamzah</TD><TD>28-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>6.7kg</TD><TD>Pureen</TD><TD>Dulac</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i_bless_u..
my boi 8.5+mths lah...

mtan..
left handed gd wat.. very smart n creative u noe.. how i wish i left handed too.. hehe... but i dun tink bb fixed yet lah.. ZJ oso everything use left hand to take...

siewlng..
havent come out yet.. oni got opening nia.. going to hear orchestra for dunno how many days... ZJ oso 1st n 2nd come out together.. then now oni see 1 3rd tooth.. no 4th..

ilim..
gd.. get the 'tree' to hold onto zj while he scream.. haha... then the 'tree' beta carry zj n run far far.. haha..

Back