(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Hi oscar, welcome to the thread...
happy.gif

hmm so now u should be about 5 months liao lor.. u went for ur detail scan liao mah? know the gender already??

Hi oscar
yes i am still collating....

Hi god's child
you are supposed to wear it on your tummy not supposed to wear below...cuz its not under belly mah if u attempt to wear below it will be loose and become unsighty right?

Hi girls
i seem to have urine seep problem once i sneeze leh...
sad.gif
those strong sneeze lah....sigh headache ah....

then my naval is beginning to be so sensitive leh. if something just like hit softly against it can also feel the pain leh
sad.gif

Oscar
Welcome! Your EDD same as mine... Is this your 1st baby? Maybe you can provide Ivory, your age, Gynae, hospital n week into. She helps us to keep track! She has been very helpful! Thanks ah, Ivory!

Amanda
Ya loh, babies must be "haiz... mummies so noisy"...haha! We may have next gathering early Dec.
U rest well ah! Ask your HB to massage for u. May help...

Etelle
Is it due to baby weight? U pi bao mah! Hehe!

Hi siewlng
i also don't know le
sad.gif
.....is it normal...baby weight not sure what but should not be the case mah????

Good morning ladies,
it's friday again.
happy.gif

welcome oscar.

etelle,
I have the same problem, cause my bellybutton almost out now, so that area very tender and very itchy as well. dunno what to do too.
sad.gif

Good morning everyone!

Welcome oscar.

Etelle,

Think u need to do some exercises leh. U have to exercise that part by squeezing & holding for 10s (kind of like holding ur urine) & then release. Also to practice quick ones like squeeze & release for 10 times. It will help to tighten the muscles down there.

Welcome oscar,

For those who have sensitive navel. Maybe can get nice plaster to paste on your navel...kekeke...may sounds funny.....but it may work....

Etelle,
I have the urine leak problem too when I sneeze. Especially when my bladder is full or almost full. This cannot be avoided because our growing uterus is pressing on our bladder...so I wear pantyliner everyday during work or when I go out.

Hi girls,
I would like to join the next time u meet leh..... BUT hor can arrange on Fridays or not huh? Because I don't like the idea of gg home late during weekdays as I need to work the next day.....

Hi Ah may
yeah the navel sensitive hor hee hee nothing to do about it. Heard from my colleague its joined to baby hee hee
happy.gif
so must take care of it hee hee :p

Babycutie
yeah i also put panty liner now but when it seep out have to change panty liner also same thing...very troublesome hor.

Vonvon
i am trying to do some kegel exercise liaoz. How many times should i do ah??

Good morning all... TGIF!!

Oscar,
Welcome to our thread, even though I am one of those late-comers who join this thread too.
happy.gif

I think all those of has leaking urine is quite normal, especially when u sneeze or throw up. I remember my urine leaked badly during those times I threw up like a Merlion.

Estell,
I should be able to email to you my list of orders by today. Look out for it okay?
happy.gif

Ah may,

No prob!
happy.gif
How r u today?

babycutie,

U r most welcomed to join us at the next gathering. We'll try to arrange on a Fri if majority can make it, ya?
happy.gif

sunshinekid
really ah...hmmmm i thought i am the only one with a leak....well they said cuz afetr delivery may be worse so i was thinking is it becuz my pelvic is one those weaker ones??? i will look out for your email
happy.gif
but i do have some terms and conditions leh
happy.gif

1. Exchnage rate to be determined by my credit card
2. Full payment to be made upon ordering
3. Buyer to pay for vpost and usa shipping. It is divided by total no. of items.
4. No meet up items be sent to you via registered post. Buyer to pay for registered post.
5. If mistake is caused by maternity mall, buyer to be responsible for purchase.

if you're agreeable then u email me your orders k
happy.gif
i just want to have mutual udnerstanding to ensure happy transaction
happy.gif

Etelle,

How should we take care of our navel? Maybe u can share? I don't really bother much of it leh.

U have to do the exercises everyday. It's very easy & can be done anywhere. So, u can do it as frequent as u want. Even now when u r typing away.
happy.gif

Etelle,
We have to bear with it lor. Use a thicker pantyliner so it can hold more leaks.

You should do kegel exercise as many times as u can. You also can do it when u r emptying your bladder. Hold and release the urine repeatedly till the last drop. In fact this is the correct way to empty our bladder even when we r not preg.

okie i shall so the kegel exercise during urine then i can hold urine leh when i go toilet without leaking but the thing is aiyah i hate ti when sneeze then urine seep out.

Morning Gals,

Carrefour is selling a Playpen at $89, not sure of the size or what it comes with. Is this price consider cheap?

My brother is loaning me a baby cot, wondering if there's a need to get a playpen.

Babycutie
I be able to give you a rough estimation of how much to pay before i order. Then u decide whether u want to order or not. If you wan then you have to make payment in case i order then u zao lang hee hee :p

Bamwicca
have u received the swimsuit? I emailed you you never reply
sad.gif

Etelle,
Hahaha... I won't zao lang want la..... Whats good to become blacklisted? tio bo? Anyway just let me know when everything is finalised. Kam sia.

HI gals!

Just went to the Toys R Us Warehse sale. Ai yoh, end up buying toys for my boy even tho i said i wanted to wait till 1st mth. hehe!

The warehse sale will be open to public tomorrow. So u gals can hop over to Safra Toa Payoh. Not a lot of infant toys lah. but i saw a lot of them being stacked up at the back. Maybe they'll release bit by bit.

Babycutie
hee hee kidding lah. But normally i collect total amount once i ordered. So still have to pay lah hee hee :p

mashy
having a good time ah lways shopping hee hee actually u also evry kut lat hee hee cuz i don't like to travel around too oftn one hee hee :p

etelle, bulma

ai yah. so bored to stay at home. Now no $, so gotta look for cheap sales.

i bought a Vtech baby book (cloth book, press buttons got music and no counting), Fisher Price Shape Sorter (gives off music when bb puts in the shape correctly) and Little Tikes Goofy Giggles (Remote Control Toy). Very cute toys.

mashy,
U not working ah? So good leh.....

I won't have the kui lut to shop nowadays......
Maybe during weekend for short period still can lor...

BUlma
we sama sama we lazy mother ha ha :p

Mashy
you steady lah ha ha :p not working but can travel here and there hee hee :p your hubby be accompanying you everywhere u want to go lah. Good hor hee hee

I from first trimester until now also canw alk very fast and do everything one ha ha me very good leh hee hee :p Praise God.

mashy,
wow! So ho mia..... Not need work.....everyday can go shop shop shop till u drop....hahaha....

Yeah. 2nd tri is the best. I am enjoying it now too..... all my ms gone liao..... Share pic of yr tummy leh.....

I can't stop buying maternity wear....hahaha....my hubby complain liao....so I pay with my own $$$ lor...

babycutie

no lah, a lot just window shop. Only buy necc things lor. Only splurge on my Caeden. Like yesterday went to Isetan Sale, didn't buy a single thing for myself. All hb and bb's stuff.

Etelle

You're indeed blessed!

Etelle

Yup, received on Mon.....I drop u a msg but you prob missed it.

I have replied yr email caused didn't check mails for the past few days.

Wow..
that's a lot to catch up with you gals.
Well, this is my first baby and my gyna is Dr lawerance Ang.
Haven;t decide 2 choose Mt A or TMC yet.
As for gender, my gyna said is a boy. I haven't gone for the scan till next week.
As long as is a healthy baby, I will be happy.
MY age.. i wonder am Ithe oldest.. paisey. ..
I am 29 years old.
So you gals also suffered from "leaking proB?'
I found it a nuisance.
Worst I tend 2 go to toilet in the middle of night.
I tried to drink less water in the evening but I am thirsty.
URGhh. and Baby is naughty. He/she seemed to swim alot at night around my tummy.

oscar

welcome!

You're not the oldest, so don't worry.

Yups, think most of us have this leaky prob. *sigh*

Dr Lawrence Ang? I heard he gives free upgrade from 4 bedder to 2 bedder at TMC leh.

mashy
I have no idea that Dr Ang gives free upgrading.
But I do like Mt A for their lovely sisters nurses around me coz I am a catholic.
Felt like home

oscar,
If yr gynae is Dr Lawrence Ang, like mashy has mentioned. It is more worth delivering at TMC. U can pay 4 bedder fees stay at 2 bedder room.

oscar,
I heard from my friend whose sis in law delivered at TMC. She said she don't like the service there. The nurse there not friendly.

I delivered my girl at Mt A last year. Like their service. The nurses at the nursery is very friendly and helpful. Also the confinement food is nice.

Oh ya... parking at TMC is a no no.... if its too crowded, u have to hand yr car to the valet parkers and they will park for u. Parking is more convenience at Mt A.

I may go back to Mt A again since my gynae don't have any lobang at any hospitals.

Babycutie
but some said Mt A's parking is under slope and on slope a bit ma fan and nt sheltered.

Oscar
i also have to wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and it's not alittle one usually quite a bit hee hee :p i dun drink alot of water before i sleep but i do drink water lah ha ha cuz throat dry leh hee hee :p anyway do the kegel exercise during toilet, maybe it helps.

Etelle,
yeah the parking is under slope. And the walkway from slope to the lobby have no shelter which is true also.. A little lay chey lah.....

Unless u feel at ease leaving the parking to the valet parker at TMC. Then u may find TMC better lor. But hor again the road that leads from TMC entrance to the lobby is very narrow and is 2 way leh (if I din remember wrongly). Also quite congested if a lot of cars go in.....

Hi Gals

Have went for my detailed scan today. Its a boi. Feb mtb sure have a lot of bois.

Etelle
Have sent my order to you. Hope you have received it. Tks

Estelle

Sorry, I was really busy at work today that I couldnt send my order to you. Can you wait till Monday morning for me..... Plsssssss??? :p

Mtan,

Wow, boy boy huh. Congrats! So is that what you and hubby wanted?
happy.gif

I am back from my detailed scan... results all cleared! Phew!

Confirmed, confirmed is a girl... so my gynae n TCM doc bery zhui ah! Hehe...

But hor baby look big leh... EDD date become 5 Feb??? Err... now confused which one to believe ah? Initially was 10 Feb

Back