(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

bulma
u not working liao? anyone at home you can pass him on to? sometimes when xr really really naughty, i just put her in her cot n let her make noise. hehe, once i did that n i went to sleep (she's next to my bed), after a while, no noise already. scared dunno wat happen, sekali she lie down and sleep too. haiz
happy.gif

bb ger
i want boys to save money lah.girl also ok.actually anything as long as healthy can liao.

re: pregnant
i never drink cold drinks since my mum told me not too so i am happy that N seldom cough.
my mum said dun take curry if not child might have serious jaundice. maybe preggy mummies wanna take note.
but my body so weak that i had to go injection every week when i was pregnant.

driving license
hee hee i learn in school passed on my first attempt. got my license on xmas eve. told the tester that if he can pass me, it will be the best present i have ever had for xmas. i sing christmas song when i was having my testing, maybe the tester pitied me, passed me ha ha

koli
i got take cold drinks one le haha dun know why this pregnancy dun like fast food as last time and cold drinks also drink more and also lieke sweet stuff more....

curry chicken, curry fish head, chill crab i stil eat le...as long as moderation think okie one la....

haha want boys to save money ah 2 boys ah wait get married time u have to pay for the wedding also bi bomb le...girls can get bride price le haha :p

Vs,
haha... ya, high-5 to both of us.. i oso heard before guys tend to stick to their gfs/wives....haha...

SiewIng/Claire/Mashy,
School is very structured (my bro learn n got his licence frm school)... but it's inflexible n expensive leh... i want to learn pte (heard the instructors quite bad tempered 1 leh) so nw i was wondering where can i find gd tempered and gd pte instructor?? haha

Koli,
actuali having gers oso can save $$ mah... jus let her wear the unisex clothings loh.. hehe... wow.. u sang song on ur testing ah... i tink if it's me, i will panic until i sweat all over liao... haha... nw i haven ever had the geez out of driving, i already having fearful thots in my mind liao... haha... but bo bian leh, cirsumtances forced me to go n learn leh...

BB GER
I got my licence thru a private instructor, cos I didnt want to spend too much and waste too many hrs from school. Heard that sch is good in the sense tat you are suppose to do a single step again and again till u are very good at it, hence it's very exp.

My instructor was good! so patient and he is English speaking, and will even stop somewhere to draw diagrams for me to illustrate a point! But I am not sure if he is still teaching. LEt me find out more.

Hey Mummies..

Speaking abt preg symptoms..both my pregnancies I oso crave for sweet stuff.. I tink I develop sweet tooth after my pregnancies sia.. But turn out oso 1 boy 1 ger.. Onli ting I can reli feel is when i having my ger..my stomach grew sideways instead of outwards..

Wendy: Agree wif u tat ger can wear boy clothes too.. tat's wat I'm doing.. Hee..

Poll:
Etelle: Girl
Summer: Boy
Claire: Girl

My gut feeling for both kids oso veri accurate.. Hee.. I oso gt feeling if i get the 3rd child..it will be boy.. But TOUCH WOOD!! Haha..

bbger
which driving centre you want to have your exam? anyway, u can go to the website to see the pai hang bang of private instructor. See how well their student do in the first try.
happy.gif

Tomatolander
My gut feel is that if I ever have a 3rd kid, I will have a BOY! Sometimes I am really curious to find out if my gut feel is really so accurate.. :p

tomato
u also think mine is a girl ah....when my tummy more obvious i show you all then you all can see whether boy or girl hee :p

sunshinekid
actually u definitely will have one more one see ur pattern hee :p but it's a matter of how soon only
happy.gif
cuz hor think ur heart will only stop itching once u have finished off with no. 3 hee :p

BBger
My instructor years back is Pte, n bad tempered, but he is a good instructor, he told me what to take note, at which point at his car to make turning and what will be tested definitely... he experienced mah! So I actually can passed on the 1st time! But I too gan cheong, made a major mistake in circuit so failed loh. I passed on 2nd time, with much confident, until the tester say I like experienced driver so daring... haha!

Last yr, I went for a refresher course taught by another instructor, also pte, he is bery soft spoken person... u wan mah? I can PM u his contact. He is my friend n her brother's instructor. He teach at Ubi area.

Oh ya, is important tat u choose which test center leh. I dun recommend Ubi, traffic around there too messy liao, sure make ppl kan cheong. Heard Bukit Batok n AMK not bad for testing, less traffic. If u choose these 2, u need instructors tat teach tat area liao.

sunshinekid: haha..i'm oso curious but when i see my 2kids nw..i gt headache liao.. So 'no no' to the 3rd one.. Haha.. No chance to find out le..

etelle: I hope tat u haf a girl..not reli guess.. Haha.. Coz got boy liao den muz haf ger mah.. More balanced.. You deserve the 'Hao' zi.. Haha..

bb_ger,
i took my license at SSDC at AMK there, pass 1st time. Also heard the same as bochap about Ubi that one. Difficult to pass due to heavy traffic flow.

MMR jab
FK went for his jab this morning, no cry no nothing, everything is good except tat he is consistenly at 25th percentile. No gain wgt at all.
PD was saying his poor appetite could be due to teething and could last for months for some babies.
Again told me *not* to worry since all other developmental progress are well. Haiz... still will worry a bit la.

Stella,
Pls help me update FK's info :
Wgt : 8.8kg
Hgt : 74cm

Thanks.

bbger

agree that ubi is rather messy. I took my test there and passed 2nd time coz a stupid mercedes driver honked me while turning left on my first test. Becoz of that honk, i failed. The drivers there are less patient.

OMG i m gone MIA for a week and so many postings.. read until i headache.. well, for the poll..

etelle - girl (i m so hoping you have a girl so to complete your happy family)

claire - girl (this is gut feeling la dunno zhun or not)

summer - boy (another gut feeling)

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/ 69cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Isomil adv 2</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>10.3kg/ 74cm</TD><TD>Nepia(pants)Pampers(tape)</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Yong Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9 kg</TD><TD>6.8kg, 62cm</TD><TD>NTUC/Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>9.58kg 8.75kg/72cm72.5cm</TD><TD>Pampers/EQ</TD><TD>Gain/BM</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/ 72cm</TD><TD>Nepia Tape & Pull Up/Hdrypers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>10.4kg/80cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>7.6kg</TD><TD>Nepia/Petpet</TD><TD>Enfagrow</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/ 75.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Drypantz</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>7.8kg/ 78cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>11.2kg/75cm</TD><TD>Sealer/Nepia Pants</TD><TD>Enfagrow</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>9.9kg/75cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/ 76cm</TD><TD>Drypantz/pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/73cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Isomil follow on</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Bbcutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>10.6kg/75cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfapro A+</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Drypers/Mamypoko pants</TD><TD>Enfapro A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/80cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tomatolander</TD><TD>Cheryl Lee</TD><TD>2/2/2006</TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD>Not sure</TD><TD>Drypers/Huggies</TD><TD>Mamil Gold 2</TD><TD>MIL</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ronella</TD><TD>Sivan Kyle</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>7.4kg / 65</TD><TD>Nepia / Pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Grandma/ SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Chattyhus</TD><TD>Atika</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.08kg</TD><TD>7kg/65cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>S26 Gold/ Promil Gold</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/ 78.5cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Friso 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/739cm</TD><TD>Huggies </TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara Ooi</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.3 kg</TD><TD>10.2kg/ 72cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Carebear</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.055kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/ 75cm</TD><TD>Sealers/PP</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Bbsitter</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Feeshy</TD><TD>Haris</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>9.1kg / 76cm</TD><TD>Huggies/ Pampers</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>NPL</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LemonTee</TD><TD>Jing Xun</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2016</TD><TD>9kg/70cm</TD><TD>Dryper/Pampers/Huggies</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Sister-in-law</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/ 76cm</TD><TD>Mamy poko/ Drypers</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>11.2kg/ 80cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>8.4kg/72.2cm</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>9.26g/74cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Mamil Step 3</TD><TD>P. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mtan</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>9.6kg/ 73cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Petpet/mamy poko</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>P. Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>8.8kg/74cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>9.7kg/ 73cm</TD><TD>Pampers</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>8Kg / 72cm</TD><TD>Pampers</TD><TD>Friso Gold 2</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>7.33kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD>Cayden Cheo</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/66.5cm</TD><TD>Fitti/Huggies/MammyPoko</TD><TD>Gain IQ2/BM</TD><TD>Grandparents</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>9.11kg/77cm</TD><TD>PP/Pampers pants</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>8.1kg/70cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/Mamy Poko pants</TD><TD>BM/Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>10kg/78cm</TD><TD>Huggies Pull Up/Nepia</TD><TD>Progress Gold</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.430kg</TD><TD>7kg / 69cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>kak_sunshine</TD><TD>Caleb </TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>10.3kg / 73cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>10.4kg/74cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Enfapro</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>fishia</TD><TD>Caleb Goh</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>not sure</TD><TD>Nepia/Fitti</TD><TD>BM/Gain IQ</TD><TD>myself / m grandma</TD><TD>Whampoa / Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 74cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>9.7kg/74cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>9.5kg/ 75cm</TD><TD>Pureen/Pampers</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>M. Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7.6kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pampers</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>Maternal Aunt</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston choo</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>8.6kg 71cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch lady</TD><TD>P.Grndma</TD><TD>Malaysia </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/ 72.5cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Nan 2 HA</TD><TD>M. Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Jsim </TD><TD>Sabrina Sim </TD><TD>22-Feb-06</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>10..3kg / 74cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko / Huggies</TD><TD>Dumex Step 3</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>St George's (Central) </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>Nixon Koh</TD><TD>23-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.23Kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/PP/Nepia</TD><TD>Promil Gold</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong/Up Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>8.6kg/68cm</TD><TD>Huggies pull up</TD><TD>Enfa A+</TD><TD>Mama/ Maid</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>VS(junior)</TD><TD>Giselle Teh </TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.00kg</TD><TD>9.2kg/69cm </TD><TD>Fitti/Pampers Dry</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Bbsitter (sis)</TD><TD>Bishan/Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Gain IQ</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD>7.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM/ Dumex Stage 3</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Precious_gem</TD><TD>Hamzah</TD><TD>28-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>6.7kg</TD><TD>Pureen</TD><TD>Dulac</TD><TD>Babysitter</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Stella
I also think you will have a <font color="ff0000">GIRL</font>!! Pray hard yah. Importantly still the same lao (3) tao (4) words, healthy is most important.

Heee... u really really know me so well. If dun try #3, it's like at the back of my mind, how will he/she be like. Alot of what ifs.......

Claire: Girl too. No offence hor, just a guess.
happy.gif

Summer: Errr... Not sure leh. No "feel" for you :p

sunshinekid
haha okie so the bets are all one sided ah everyone think its a girl...haha
happy.gif
yeah like what u say good health more important la
happy.gif

hee go try la for no. 3 then can officially close shop le..financially u and hubby evry well mah can afford o no cause for concern..then u got maid and parents to help look after the kiddo so caregiving part also okie le hee what u waiting for ?

hi sunshinekid! LONG time no see
happy.gif

am new to this area...so gong i always jus head to mktplc, so i 4got that this plc existed!

etelle
happy.gif

so nice of u to post that list...sad to see no playmate for Caryn's living in the tiong baru area

anyhoo, i feel like a third wheel cuz i'm joinign in so late, but i jus wanna say hi to all Feb mummies here!

my kiddo's born on 6th Feb
happy.gif

brought elly to pd cos last friday nyte she had difficulty breathing.. pd said she has brochitis.. too much phlegm in her chest.. she was put on neubuliser then she cry her hearts out.. i so heart pain man.. no appetite to drink and eat.. other than those she seems still active..

experienced mummies, what to avoid and what to give for her well being huh?

etelle,

pls update.. thanks

elly weight: 9.1kg height: 75cm

welcome carla... it s never to late to join this crazy and fun big family..

anybody got prob upload video to youtube ah? i hv been encountering prob lei.. it will hang when upload til 5% or 13%... few days le

welcom, carla
happy.gif

feza, PD got say nd to neu til when? when finish the neu as instructed, u shd be able to see a better elly... so far, i give j the fish oil lor the one buy fr vitakids (recommend by mashy)... so far so good on j... (cross finger) frequency of him sick sick has reduced

Feza
Sorry to hear abt Elly.
YJ also kana bronchitis few weeks back. Was on neubuliser. She cried when the nurse demo at clinic. But at home, we switch on her favor TV show, she is ok, quietly sit there n let us use tat neub on her.
As wat Bulma said, the neub bery effective leh, after 1 day, can see tat YJ no more phlegm liao.

For now, if phlegm, better dun give orange or pear to Elly. My neighbour told me alot of no no loh, like cannot eat fish, only apple is allowed.

Same as Bulma, I gave YJ fish oil n Vitamin C to boost her immune.

<font color="ff0000">CARLA!!</font>

Hi Hi. You forgot about coming in here huh? I know u are super busy with organising Sprees, but hey, dun forget abt your girl and come in to talk abt mummy tips lah. Like wat the rest said, it's NEVER to late too come in here.

Feza:
Aiyo, poor Elly. Hope she is feeling better now. Yah. When the kid is on Neb, it's very agonisg for the parents as well. Annika was on neb when she was only 6MO!

Bulma:
No leh, never use Youtube before. Hey, when u are free, can you type out the exact name on the bottle of the fish oil? I go and buy at Vitakids at Vivocity. Thanks.
happy.gif

LY,
Tat cod liver fish oil brand is Nordic Naturals. Bulma n I bought the same brand, on same day... haha! I bought their Children DHA, strawberry favor one. YJ like it alot.

<font color="ff0000">Siewlng</font>
Xie xie ni!!!! From Vitakids right? Liquid one? Okok.. I will get it for Annika coming Monday during lunchtime. I do hope she falls sick less often. Hiazz.. She ah.. always running nose, cough.. this and that. But then again, when have 2 kids at home, the tendency to fall sick is higher. Germs get passed around faster. haha.

siewlng
N taking The normal Cod liver oil(white original one) normal one that u can get from anywhere. that one can or not?
where can get Nordic Naturals?what about Vit C? also must give N supplement if not every month must see Doc.
N sleeps from yesterday night till now haven wake up.Already 1230 pm liao. Crazy boy...

Feza
dun give cod liver oil at this moment cos hard for elly to swallow.
normally for N, cough or a lot of phelgm, my mum rubs vaporrubs on his chest to make him feel better.
i bought Olbas oil which contain Eucalyptus. meant for bronchial and nasal congestion. drip 3 drops in a cup of boiling water and leave it in the room, helps N to z.

Koli
I think can lah. Cos I gave normal white cod liver oil to nanny to feed daily. Nordic at home use.

Nordic, as mentioned by LY, can get from Vitakids store. Got shops at The Forum n Vivio City. It is in liquid form.

Vit C, I asked my PD to prescribe, 2.5ml per day, is Ceelin syrup. In glass bottle, orange favor. Can buy from pharmacy. I think abt $5.

hey all
happy.gif

so nice to log in this morning to see all these welcome msgs...warms teh heart
happy.gif

aiyo sunshinekid - just 1 BP lah...i was so scarred from it, i nvr did 1 again.
"Jus for teh experience" i always say haha jus like i say for my 1 & only bb
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">HEY ALL
happy.gif
i jus got my membership card from vitakids & when my bday month rolls ard in July, i can help u get yr Nordic Naturals for 20% off. now only 10% if u want.</font>
its quite exp. 8oz bottle $44, n the smaller one is $27+; but C only takes a quarter spoonful at a go, so i guess its gonna last a long time!

C takes a multi-vit everyday (kindervital fr vitakids as well...startd her on it when she didnt wanna eat for weeks, then rt after i put her on this, her appetite picked up in 2 days!
it contains herbs to stimulate appetite) & the nordic naturals DHA.
when i'm ill or her cousins are, or if i suspect she's coming down with smthg, i dose her with echinacea fr GNC (i think Vitakinds also has, but i bought this long ago) & either she doesnt fall ill or her colds only last a coupla days. but u can only dose her with echinacea for up to 10 days max. i only boost her for 5 days at most.

yah, koli
happy.gif
i also drop eucalyptus in her bath water & in her bedroom as well. works like a charm!

i really dunno what u guys go thru with the nebuliser cuz C thankfully hasnt had a flu tt bad,
but i know what its like when C cries when she's ill & hates wateva meds i hv to force dwn her throat!
but my SIL had asthma all thru her 2nd & 3d preg & was too dependent on her inhaler, so now both her kids are prone to breath'g probs.
she has a nebuliser at home & uses it quite often to open up the airways of her kids. prevents any serious attacks, so i guess once teh kids get used to it, its good for them, just like siewlng said, its bery effective
happy.gif

feza

poor elly and you. must be very tiring and heartpain for you. yah, with nebu, you can see the effects very quickly.

The Nordic Nats cod liver oil rather good. It's actually not that ex coz each time only take 2.5ml. One bottle can last a very long time.

Now my boy takes the cod liver oil and multivits on alternate days and he has been well from bronchitis since jan. So happy. My hb said rather pay more for his multivits/supplements than spend on dr fees (more agonising for him to be ill, not to mention it's also more expensive) which i also agree.

When he had bronchitis, besides the cod liver oil and meds, I also give him pear juice. I double boil ya li (yellow pear) with chuan bei (can get from chinese med hall), nan xing and bei xing (can get from ntuc/chinese med hall), 1 cup water and sometimes rock sugar. Find it effective for bronchitis. Supposed to drink once a day. But I only gave once/twice a week coz i scared too cooling.

mashy
wah... u really a good mother lah, know how to cook so many things for your bb. so fortunate leh.
carla
good good, i will ask my hubby to bring me to vivocity or forum to take a look. if others are buying then maybe i also "longbang" u to buy. my N once a month sure pay "tax" to PD. PD said me whether he go infant care, i say no but also duuno y everytime fall sick

my neighbour said N very skinny leh.N still wearing some of his 6-12 months clothes leh. any mummies can tell me bb will what will grow a bit fatter?

need to ask mummies here if any have brought their kiddo down for their MMR shot.

C's was due early this month but i'v been delay'g it cuz
1. doc was away
2. i'v been bz
3. heard abt the talk abt MMR n autism

any moms here got any advice? any1 wait'g til later to get it done? is it compulsory to hv it done @ 15mths? what hapns if i delay it?

thnx in advance
happy.gif

hi koli

are either u or yr hubby on the skinny side?
C's also not the chubby type of bb & lost a lot of that bb fat at ard 9-10mths.
paed said not to worry cuz genetics plays a part, plus she's SO active, she doesn't stop to rest! so burn all the fat lor
she stil has her 6-12mth outfits as well & jus recently outgrew her 9-12mth slpsuits, & only cuz she's grow'g upwards, not sideways
happy.gif

i jus look at it from the save-money point of view - no need to waste $ buy'g new clothes haha
as long as N is active, alert & hit'g all his developmt'l milestones, he shld be ok.
is his appetite ok? if not u can try teh kindervital multivit with herbal appetite stimulants - it workd for Caryn
happy.gif

she used to get a lot of sniffles & tummy problems (noth'g major tho), but none after i startd the supplemts regimen

mummies: regard'g the MMR, any side effects to report after yr kiddo went for teh shot? fever, etc? (jus wanna be prepared)

hi carla,

my boy jus had his MMR shot last fri. pd says to watch out for fever within the next 10 days, if fever comes may last 1-2days. Otherwise nothing to worry about.

Hv also heard of MMR-autism talk quite some time ago, did not think a/b it till u mentioned above. Not sure if delaying will help prevent autisim but this is a compulsory jab.

My gal got her MMR jab on 7 May but she never develop any fever. According to the nurse at Polyclinic, fever will only appear within 4-5 days after the MMR jab.

Hi Carla,
welcome..

I am same as you delay the MMR jab cos heard of the MMR-autism as well. My MIL fren grandson is like that so we prefer to delay. Check with PD b4 she say can delay till Elvin is 17mths.

So we intend to give it to him ard 17mths loh. My son born on 4th Feb so very close to yours.
happy.gif

Can delay MMR? Autism is damn scary leh. i have 2 Autism pupils in school. taught them before. very poor thing. talk to them no reply, ask them questions dun answer always in their own world. must be very patient with them.one of the boy only talk to his mum when he needs something. but in long run, i am able to see some improvement i the boy. seldom can get them to open up. Strictly NO SCOLDING!
if can delay then i will also delay till 16 months. will call up the PD to ask.
http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/concerns/autism/autism-mmr.htm
check this up. got studies done on MMR and Autism.

Carla
no leh, both of us bui bui leh, dunno y he skinny. his bone also so small. yesterday he was walking, another about same age girl touch him, he fell on the floor.

koli

ai yah, u make me paiseh. I was desperate mah. When my boy kept falling sick non-stop for 6mths, really felt so tired and had to search for other remedies lor.

I haven't given him the MMR jab yet. Will do so after his JG hol prog so that he has time to recuperate at home for 2 weeks.

u mean there's a correlation betw MMR and autism? Havent brought xr yet, but appt to bring her next mon. If delaying will prevent autism, then I may just do so. Why dont the PDs say anything abt this?

Cheryl haven gotten her MMR jab..will be getting tis Sat.. Wat's with MMR-autism? I nv heard of it before.. But I guess I will juz go ahead with it la.. Tink too much onli make me more fan..

Koli: I tink u dun worry too much.. Mayb he's that type eat and eat oso wun grow fat one lehz? Better mah.. Easier for you to carry too.. And dun haf to worry abt him going TAF club in sch next time.. I tink as long as he's eating well his meals and milk..shld not be a prob ba..

Koli
Thanks for the reminder on the curry portion causing serious jaundice in baby. I have been taking roti prata for breakfast quite often lately. i am going to cut that out from my diet now. I agree with the cold drinks portion, but seems like this preg it's very difficult to kerb.

By the way, Tiff is also always on the lightweight side but Dr says she dun need vitamins yet. Since she has always been so petite, it's just her pattern no cause for worry. She's only 8.8kg.

Re: MMR
i just brought my girl for MMR last Fri. Nurse said earliest fever will develop in 3 days and latest between 10-12 days. Din know there's this correlation between the jab and MMR.

Hey Mummies... been a few days since my last postin....

For bb who are not well, mummies please take care ya....
happy.gif

MMR Jab: Xinru suppose to take last sat but friday kana fever... hehe so end up got to postphoned... called the clinic and they say can take anytime after 15months.. so maybe next month liao as the dates fully booked...

Last weekend: i got 2 terrible day.... kaozzz Xinru was like makin lots and lots of noise till i gonna go crazy... kept cryin and cryin.... i tink is her discomfort in her mouth.. last friday fever then sat i saw her last 2nd tooth cut thru.. saw 2 sharp white thing... haizzz poor thing but me and hubby kana drive crazy by her... :p

violet: FK lost weight ah?? tat time he hit 9kg liao rite??? my xr like lost weight... when i bath her on sat, wow... so skinny leh....

amanda,
XR ok le mah? She teething so is painful lor...
how come XR lost wgt?

PD says not FK 'considered' lose wgt la, since oni 200g diff. He jus nvr gain wgt lor.
And he dun like to take solid food now-a-days. Tried many kinds, take a few mouthful/bites then dun wan alrdy. Dunno wat's wrong la.... haiz... the only console is he is still very active and well.

My hb oso say he sees nothing wrong with FK physically, and says the PD is not going to 'cure' FK's wgt problem but is curing my xin li wen ti.
Think most guys tend to take it easier when it comes to kids. Mothers are always the one worrying this and that....

Feza,
hope elly is better alrdy? U take care too.

Back