(2005/12) Dec 05 mums-to-be

Auntie kuikwan,

kao_kiss2.gif

many thanks from Baby Besper

wah thread so quite lately...maybe it's time for pooling....hehe

1. How many times does your baby nap now and how long?
2. What kind of food do they eat now?

Mine :

1. Now only nap once...around 2 pm - 4pm. getting harder and harder to put her to sleep..anyone having the same problem?

2. She is now eating almost the same food as us. I will give her porridge plus the soup & whatever veggies that we are eating...all chop/cut using scissors till small pieces.

To all Mommies and babies...have a happy holidays!!!

<font size="+2">Happy Belated Blessed 1st Birthday to Besper</font>
<font size="+2">Happy Blessed 1st Birthday to Justin</font>
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif

Loads of hugs, kisses &amp; love from Aunty Sandy &amp; EnEn kor-kor
happy.gif

Dearest Mommies &amp; Babies
Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!! Ho-ho-ho... Blessed Christmas!

Reply to Muj's poll:

1. Zach naps twice a day ard 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm. Sometimes he can nap up to 4hrs coz hes sleeping in the sarong. But now I'm trying to let him nap on the mattress but very tedious to pat him to sleep so lazy mummy tends to get impatient and frustrated..keke

2. He's still very fussy when it comes to food. He still likes his rice n brown rice cereal the most. Tried to feed him Si Sen bgt from Yu Ren Shen but he dun quite like it. Porridge he also dun like. Try to add carrots,potatos,tomatos etc to his cereal he also refuse to eat. So I'll feed his cereal first then feed him the carrots etc. But recently he loves the soup my mom made. We are cantonese family so everyday my mom will made soup and he simply cant resist it.

Muj's poll:

1) Luke takes 2 'power' naps a day, half to 1 hour for each nap. I'm hoping that he'll "consolidate" his naps into 1 solid solid one in the afternoon but think he still needs a short nap in the late morning lei.

2) My boy's "pipeline" still quite narrow, have to eat very pureed and mashed food. Still eating the same stuff like brown rice porridge, broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, avacado, pumpkin.... just tried putting some lentils into his porridge last week. Going to try cooking pasta for him soon!
happy.gif

Muj - Me going to stay at home for good this coming March.

A belated
625337.jpg
to BaoBao's <font color="0000ff">Jayden</font> &amp; YL's <font color="0000ff">Justin</font>. Hope you little boys had fun on your 1st birthday
happy.gif

Pinny,
Updated Luke's stats in the latest chart:

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Parent</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Wt(kg)</TD><TD>Ht(cm)</TD><TD>as at </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>7.6</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>10mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>10.42</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD>67.5</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>11+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>8.21</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>10.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ) </TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>72.8</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sandy </TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths 12days </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>9+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>8.9</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>10.8</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>8.8</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>8mths 3wks</td></tr></table>

Note:
Mummies &amp; Daddies,
PM me with your bb/toddler's latest stats to be updated in the table above, bcos I don't check the forum everyday since I can't access from office anymore.

Hi Joyful

Updates for Xavier. Recent checkup Weight 9.2kg and height 73.2cm. Tks for updating.

Merry Christmas to all mummies and Daddies!!!

Here are some picz of Regine's on her bday celebration...4/12/06...

625960.jpg

Regine's 1st bday cake!

625961.jpg

Regine left a scar on her nose...

625967.jpg

Walking happily in the room...

625968.jpg

Clapp..clap...Yeah, can open presents now...

625969.jpg

Cant wait any longer...

625970.jpg

Regine din manage to eat her own bday cake during the bday celebration, we bought her another small cake the next day...

625971.jpg

Regine trying to blow off the candle

625972.jpg

Regine trying to cut the cake again...

Jeslyn,
Regine looks very much like you now
happy.gif

I like the last photo of Renee &amp; Regine.. both of them are so cute.

Pooh25,
here you go..

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Parent</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Baby</TD><TD>Wt(kg)</TD><TD>Ht(cm)</TD><TD>as at </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mujmuj</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>IF</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>69</TD><TD>7mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>meixue</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LiewLian Soh</TD><TD>Fybie</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>7.6</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ng Kiok Teck</TD><TD>Benjamin</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>straycats</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>10mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Aiden</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>10.42</TD><TD>77.5</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Berlin</TD><TD>Gezann</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>7.15</TD><TD>67.5</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeslyn</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD>12mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>joyfulhands</TD><TD>Cathleen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>11+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fluffsmurfie</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>8.21</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>10.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Megan Lee</TD><TD>Ron Jun (RJ) </TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>72.8</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>8.6</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>8mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sandy </TD><TD>Ernest (EnEn)</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>10mths 12days </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>DS</TD><TD>Jayden (XinYang)</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>9.4</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>9+mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Angelin Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>7.75</TD><TD>68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>2005</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>68</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bao Bao</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>8.9</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>9.5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>YL</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>10.8</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>Jerald (Yangyang)</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>76</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>fairymoss</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>8.3</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>HappyGal29</TD><TD>Rayden</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kuikwan</TD><TD>Zach</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>10mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>taka</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>10.4</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>9mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Rena Chew</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.3</TD><TD>66</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh25</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>9.2</TD><TD>73.2</TD><TD>12mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>tabbisus</TD><TD>Tabby</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>6.6</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>6mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>8mths 3wks </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

MeRrY ChrIstMas to all Mummies, daddies &amp; babies/toddlers!!

Yl,
A HappY Belated Birthday To Justin too!

Mujmuj,
Here is my reply.

Sometimea once a day, 1-2hrs (PM), sometimes twice a day then will be 50mins (AM) and 1.5-2 hrs (PM).

Still porridge, cereal &amp; brown rice. My boy abit like pinny's boy, still eats pureed vege cubes/fruits with his cereal.

Kuikwan,
If I were to prepare EYS brown rice for my boy, I will mixed the EYS brown rice with heinz cereal and pureed vege cubes for him. Think maybe mixing with cereal makes the brwn rice taste better, you may want to try "mixing" for your boy. (Portion of brwn rice less than the cereal...)

Jeslyn,
Thanks for sharing so many photos of your girls.
Me too, like Joyful, like the last photo of Renee &amp; Regine.. esp Renee, with her hair.
happy.gif

Fairymoss, HappyGal29 &amp; Kuikwan,

Wishing your toddler (Declan, Rayden &amp; Zach) have a HaPpy Birthday tomorrow!
happy.gif

Hi mummies
This is a bit late, but Merry Christmas to all mummies, and their little darlings. Happy Boxing Day.

Sorry, MIA for qt a while, coz am still v busy lately.. haiz.. wonder when will i ever be free.
sad.gif

Also, happy Birthday and Happy belated birthday to all the babies whose birthday is over recently.
happy.gif

DS
Thx for your birthday wishes.

Had a very tiring and busy afternoon with so many guests to entertain and many issues to settle. It's really a challange to me. Got problems with cake delivery, parking, buffet and worst was its raining. Nevertheless, we had an enjoyable day. will post some pics soon...

re cake ave fondant cake finish
just wondering, do we need to keep the cake in the fridge after it arrives? coz i dun think my cousin's fridge is big enough to keep the cake?

sleepingdeer
were you the one who posted on having to place the cake deco yourself? may I know why is it so? coz the cake ave person didnt tell me that I hv to put the deco myself.

Mujmuj,
Here is my reply.

usually 2x a day, 1hr (AM) and 1-2hrs (PM)

Still porridge, with veg, fish, pork, beef. Fruits and bread and cheese. he doesnt like cereal anymore.
sad.gif

Muimui's poll:

1. Nap 2x a day, morning 1hr, afternoon 1.5-2hr.
2. Porridge with veg, fruits, fish, pork, chicken, tofu. bread, cheese, yogurt, egg yolk. Not yet start on seafood. Yesterday at a wedding dinner. i let him taste a bit of the shark's fin soup without the vinegar and pepper. Since started porridge, Declan does not eat cereal anymore. I thought of letting him eat cereal for breakfast. He's still on 2 solid food a day, the rest are all milk feeds. How about the rest of the tods?

Thank you Mummies and bbs for all the well wishings. Declan had a wonderful time at his birthday party on X'mas. we decided to bring it forward by 1 day as it's a public hol and everyone can make it. Bought some deco from concourse to decorate the house, and we eventually ordered the X'mas party set from Kriston as we don't have that many for buffet.Once the pics are ready, will post some here.
happy.gif

Thanks DS for your wishes....

kuikwan and fairymoss, Happy belated birthday to Zach and Declan too...so how was the celebration....

HappyGal29,

we only invited immediate family members and my best friend who stays next block. Small scale party of 16 people. Ordered a figure cake from Creative as it's the most value for money and got free delivery. Wanted smiling orchid but too ex.
sad.gif
Declan got quite a few presents and ang pows, and we placed them under the X'mas tree for him to pick up. Before the guests came, we said Happy Birthday to him and he always grin and clap, but when everybody sang birthday song and wish him happy birthday, he got no expression. Actually we got 4 family members' birthday falling on consecutive days (26th: DS &amp; nephew, 27th: DH, 28th: Mum) so they all tompang into the Figure 1 cake, heehee. 4-in-1 celebration, save time and money, hee.

HappyGal29
Happy Belated Birthday to Rayden &amp; Declan too.

We invited more than 120 guests but due to festive season, I believe only ard 90 guests turn up. Ordered a 3kg Barney cake from Prima Deli and a Pooh Bear agar agar cake. Most of my guests feedback that both cakes are yummy. My sister inlaw entertained the kids with snow spray, poppers and bubbles. Hubby and I were too busy entertaining our friends and relatives that we felt we had been neglecting Zach through out the whole party. Many times, we have to go searching for him coz we do not know where he is and who is carrying him. Before we sang the birthday song he was sitting in his high chair playing happily with the balloon and when he heard the birthday song he had this blur look on his face. At the end of the party he began to be abit cranky coz its his bedtime. Next yr birthday we shall keep it small and simple with only celebration with immediate family members coz too tiring to have such big party. I'm totally stress out by this party and I'm glad its all over now...pheww!

Hi mummies,
Guess many people are on leave or on holiday, that's why the thread is a bit quiet lor.

Question time:
a) What can your little one say/mumble now?
b) Who are they closer to? Mummy/Daddy/CareTaker?
c) Any babies attending weekly classes (e.g Kindermusik, Gymboree, etc)

Reply to fluffsmurfie quest:

a)previously Zach used to say words like gai gai, yei yei(noti in cantonese) &amp; ta ta(beat in cantonese) but now he no longer say he juz mumble using his bb language
b)during daytime he's closer to me coz no choice mah but when hubby returns from work, he will prefer him probably bcoz I do scold him when hes noti.
c)currently not attending any class but very keen to brg him for trials. Nx week hes gg for his Aquaduck trial.

I was thinking of organizing those trials for our Dec tods but hope the respond will be better than the Aquaduck trial. If any mummy interested in any trials maybe can PM me if respond gd then I'll organize.

kuikwan,
So u r SAHM ... Now rainy season, so think many pple may not be interested in Aquaduck, afraid BB will catch cold.

a) my DD likes to mumble "Oor!, Oh, Maa Maa, Mum mum"
b) She's closer to me and caretaker (maid &amp; mil) Sometimes will want Daddy to carry
c) Only been to trial classes. Think maybe will attend when she is bigger around 18months or so.

Hi fluffsmurfie,

a) shanice can say some words. E.g Mummy, Daddy, PoPo, GongGong, Yiyi, Yeye, MaMa. car, cat, dog, bird, star, down, up,milk, mum-mum, ball, tree, key, duck, 'bit for rabbit...

b) she is close to me, Daddy and my mother.
c) So far we've only brought her to the Kindermusik trial organised by Sandy and another subsequent lesson. No weekly lessons (FTWM, where got time??)

meixue,
WOW! Shanice can mumble so many words. That's great. Ya, for us FTWM, weekends' good time to bond with our little ones. Anyway when they grow older, their weekends will be packed with different type of lessons. So now no need to hurry ... let them enjoy &amp; self-entertain/play is good enough.

meixue
Shanice sooo clever can say so many words.

fluffsmurfie
yahor so if raining then the trial will have to call off mm...
will bring Zach for the trials only when he can walk if not have to carry him throughout the class very tedious lor. Dun wana tekan hubby keke
99.99% of my guests who had the agar agar cake says its yummy and they thot I made the cake myself hahaha. Already PM u the details.

fluffsmurfie
Justin is still bb talking. likes to 'mum mum'n 'neh neh' often
he is closer to me n daddy.
dont think will bring him to weekly classes yet.

Fluff:

1)Ziv only mum mum, sometime dad dad and ma ma but duno issit baby languages or is really collect us keke.
2) He close to me and my hubby. If we at home he wun let my MIl who take care of him carry him.
3) Nv go any classes b4

Mummies:

When you give your babies for bf, want to have more choice for Ziv like everyday the same.

POLL
1. Hazel can call mama, papa, titi(we call the maid auntie),gaigai and also tries to imitate the words we say sometimes. when in the mood she can call nainai(grandma) and yeye (granddad).
2. she likes mummy most(cos left my job recently and spent alot of time with her. she also close to daddy, maid and maternal grandma(visits her almost everyday).
3. only trial classes. she seems to enjoy freeplay and hanging out with other babies.

sunnyling,
hazel still doesnt take breakfast.

sunnyling, i give shanice a variety of cereals for brekafast, also yoghurt with cookies, or scrambled egg, or cornflakes with milk. Before she has the solids for breakfast, she will drink about 90ml milk first.

I am running out of lunch/dinner ideas. What else to give besides porridge, pasta and mashed potato? I want to vary the type of carbohydrates more.

hi mummies,
are our bbs due for immunisation jab at 12 mths? my PD nurse says can get fr polyclinic. wads the procedure like? can someone share? thks!

2005, there is no compulsory jab at 12 months. Unless u referring to the MNR jab which can be taken from 12 mths onwards, but recommended age is 15 mths (so says my PD).

hi 2005, sorry, i think i typo. should be MMR, not MNR. the MMR jab is to vaccinate against Mumps, Measles and Rubella (i think) and it's compulsory. can be taken from 12 mths onwards, but my PD told me to administer at 15 mths.

can any mummy share abt potty training? I m at total loss abt this. What abt training pants? wat are training pants for?

Zach's MMR jab had been scheduled on end of Feb07

Back