(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

My boy cried and sobbing away towards the morning...wonder is it teething...

Plim. he is a bit on the tall side...that 83cm was measured two weeks ago.

Aedann has four teeth on top and two below.

Joyfulstar, how many months is your princess now?No track record in this thread.Very interesting menu she has....

good day all

Joy747,

Bernice is also a July baby. 24th July 2005. So now shd be 12.5 months. Yes, if you refer back, u'll see our names.

Bernice has 4 top and 4 bottom teeth. Hopefully as what u said is due to the molar teeth.

Bernice is about 76cm tall.

I think boys are normally taller than girls according to what my PD said. But, Joy747, Aedann is really tall, 83cm....

joyfulstar,
Bernice very smart leh.Can say so many words le.Enzo still ee n ahh only.Sigh...Dun knw how long i have to wait before he can call mummy
sad.gif

joy747,
Wowww,your boy very tall wor...enzo only 76cm.Guess he is under 50-60 percentile.

Btw,mummies do you think is ok not to take the pneumoccoal jab?I m quite worry abt the side effect leh...

joy747,
the jab for chicken pox immunisation can be done at 14 months onwards.

zen,
continue to talk to ur boy. whenever u r w him, always make a pt to point at urself & say "mummy" as often as u can. soon, he'll surprise u. for bernice, i usually talk to her like how we talk to adults. I do it slowly and give her time to register & soon she's able to pick up all the words, instructions and these few days, she started talking as in babbling more. Heehee.... very chatty...

morning mummies,

wow, nur, ur gal is so tall...
happy.gif

joyfulstar, i'm a bit confused here, u mentioned the chicken pox immunisation, i tot it's that jab that is taken at 1-yr-old, isn't this compulsory? Is that chicken pox immunisation different then?

btw, anyone know where i can get good and nice baby shoes? I saw clarke, very nice, looks comfy too, but a bit too pricey lor, just concerned that she will out-wear it very soon... anyone knows where to get nice, comfy, and not too expensive shoes for babies?

btw, how can i tell if a shoe is meant for walking or not ah? some of the shoes have those little dots (white) below, are those meant for walking? and for shoes that say 'pre-walker', does it mean it cannot be used for walking?

Hi All

NAP
Are your bby still taking the usual naps...someday, my baby nap once a day, two hour plus , if not, he will nap twice a day, 1.5h each.

TEETH GRINDING
I think my baby has the bad habit of teeth grinding in the sleep, sometime in the day, maybe due to the sound it makes...anyone experiencing it and how you helped them to get over it...I think medical term is known as Bruxism

SLEEPING ON BIG BED
My baby is sleeping on the big bed with me now as baby cot is too small for him. I am so worried one day he will fall from there as its quite high.I cannot leave him alone esp I need to wake up and get my day started as I worried that he wakes up with no one and crawl down...any solutions?

Thanks all and have a good week.

joy747,

NAP: my baby normally nap twice a day, totaling about 3-4 hrs (can be lesser on some days)... very rarely she will nap only once, if so, she will become very cranky in the evening

Teeth grinding: i think i heard it once, but not really sure if that's her (could b my husband :p ) and now i dun hear it anymore

sleeping on big bed: my baby also sleeping with me, but luckily, my bed is on a platform, and not too high. you could teach your baby to come down from the bed safely (buttocks first)... this was what we did, and now she's going up and down the platform and bed using this method... another way is (in case he slip when trying to come down from the bed), you could lay mattresses around to cushion the fall... that's what my mother did at her place...

plim2829,
the chicken pox jab is not complusory. it's up to e parents. my PD told said gd to jab only fr 14 mths on. didnt really asked her why tt time.

Nap:
Bernice still takes 2 naps a day each abt 1.5hrs. some days, esp wkends when we r out she doesnt nap at all even if she tired. & then.... super cranky...

sleeping on big bed:
cant help to comment coz Bernice is still sleeping in her own cot in her own room. but i know fr my sis that when our bb is more han 89cm, cot is not advisable anymore as they can really climb out it.

plim,
you may try colettee shoes/sandals.They are quite comfy n the price are not too steep.Can get it from robinson or their boutique at united square

My nat also nap twice a day.....at times she can nap 3 hrs in one shot....but at times she can nap as short as 1 hr only....

My Nat started to walk already.....so cute to see her walk.....like a donald duck......hehe....

just measured her 2 days ago.....Nat not very tall....she is only 76cm now.......

Hi all...jus wondering wat do you feed baby now? Maegan is now 1 year n 1 week old...still on porridge as she hasnt got teeth yet..she refuses milk during the day and m out of ideas what to feed.

breakfast at 830 - cereal
nap 10 - 12
lunch 1230pm - chicken porridge mixed wit sweet patatoes n carrots
nap 2 - 330pm
tea - farley biscuit mixed wit formula
dinner - 7pm fish porridge mixed wit carrots n spinach
10pm - breastmilk followed by 2oz of formula jus b4 she sleeps off

sometimes at 2am and 5am - 3oz milk

I am afraid she's not getting enuf...her weight is only 8kg

Hi CR

Welcome on board...

Thanks all mummy to my respond. I have decided to dismantle my big bed and make it into a platform..to avoid danger...

Hey, any baby here has got sensitive nose esp in the morning due to the aircon in the room whole night?My boy will start to have choke easily due to the nose got irritated in the air con room...sigh...

Michelle,I have the same concern for my baby on food too, but in another aspect....My son get heaty easily..if on cereal or heaty stuff, he will end up with lots of discharge in the eyes....

Now, he is still on similac 2, almost three scoop with 230ml of water, a bit diluted but if i give full three scoop, he will end up with eyes discharge again....

I guess as baby starts to walk, they will loose a bit of weight too...For gal, they tend to be on the lighter side too....Michelle, you might want to check with your pd if really worries you....

Hi CR, welcome =)

Do fill us in more on yourself and your princess.

Hi SP,

My princess also not walking independently yet. She lacks confidence, only walks if we hold 1 of her hands. =( But it's ok, they'd get there soon enuff.

My gal down with fever twice since her birthday. Hiaz.. so heart pain. Woke up on Monday morning and found her with fever again. Yesterday, she woke up and I found 7 mosquito bites on her!!! Poor girl.. if anyone has any good suggestions at all for mosquito repellent or how to get rid of them, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Any of you still breastfeeding?

Hi Bluez

Aedann was down with cold and fever right after his birthday too. Maybe due to the crowds?

Regarding mosquitos bites, my area is one of the top area for dengue.I kept my bedroom close most of the time, with mosqitos nets on the window.I have this small device that keep mosqitos away....it produces sound...easily can get in NTUC.So far, no mosquitos in my house....

Hope this helps and your princess has a speedy recovery....

Hi Michelle,

My gal doesn't eat alot too. Infact, the last time she visited the PD, she was only 7.8kg. PD says that's in the 10-25 percentile so still within acceptable range. Since your girl is 8kg, should be ok. But to have peace of mind, you may want to check with your PD.

Also, it seems that you're feeding her breastmilk. BF babies tend to be smaller in size (tho not always).

zen, thanks for the info on the shoes, will check it out ;)

CR, welcome
happy.gif

sp, not to worry, still not too late, ur hh is end July baby, still not into his thirteenth month yet... Bella also started walking recently (around 13.5 mth), so still got time yah ;)

bleuz, oh no, hope ur princess is ok from the mossie bites already? did you get her checked that it's not aedes bite? for mosquitoes i don't really know how to get rid, but i normally get those mosquito patches to paste on her clothes or those spray to spray on her arms and legs... do u sleep in non-aircon room? mayb that's why got mosquitoes?

Bleuz.... Your gal so poor thing....

I have been using J&J insect repellent, some repellent spray (safe for bbs) and mosquitoes patches for my gal. I am extra careful when comes to mosquitoes as she has ever kena bitten on the eyelid and the next day swollen until I cannot see her eye ball.

joy747
Thanks for info...yes have checked wit PD..he did say its ok as she is growing at her own pace...she's jus so active..run n walk alot...me got to chase afte her (though am not losing any weight). When i ask her if she wants milk, she'll nod, then when i make n give it to her she'l shake her head...then after awhile will have to throw it all away.

she jus started Similac EyeQ now.

Hi Plim & Tomatoes,

The mozzie bites are still red and bumpy. My hubby brought her to PD yesterday for fever and doc took a look at the bites and says shd be ok. But if fever doesn't subside by tom, suggested we do a urine test for her. Thank God her temp is now normal, only the reddish bites, which are itchy. Poor girl has 1 on her finger and it's swollen... =(

I use the mosquito patches too but not always. Actually, we sleep in air-con room all the time but think it's time we kept our toilet windows closed. They probably fly in from there.

w.r.t the J&J insect repellent, how often do you use it? Not sure if we should be applying that often or only once in awhile. Quite careful abt what I apply on her. I've tried those repellent with ultrasonic waves before but doesn't seem to work eh.. but was desperate yesterday so got a new one. Hopefully, this will keep the mozzies at bay. =)

Bluez

I used the J&J moderately also as I apply it directly on her skin, so far ok... It's actually very mild. But when I used those stronger insect repellent, I will spray it on her clothes instead on her skin.

bluez

My Nat got bites last few weeks....so I now i stick the anti mosquito patch on her....just to prevent from more bites...

tell u mummies something....heard from the older pple that most babies will fall sick when they come to their 1st yr old birthday......dun know how true....my Nat also down wif stomach flu 1 week b4 her 1st birthday.....my colic kids also like that...so maybe its true....

my Nat can walk pretty well now.....she start standing up when she is 9 mths old den started to hold n walk when she is abt 10 mths den started t o walk a few steps when she is abt 12 mths.....now she can walk pretty well and she is approaching her 13mth month next week......heard that babies will walk either when they are 12 mths, 13mths or 16 mths....

Alo all..

Hehe, some updates on shanice. Er.. shanice still can't walk
sad.gif
despite going to turn 14 mths soon. But nonetheless, its ok lah. coz at least i don't have to worry abt having to chase her ard. Hoho.. lazi mummy, rite?

Just bought a kitchen play set for her. She seems rather into "masak masak". Thank gdness, at least she got some characteristic of a girl.

Another update, Shanice going to have a little brother.
happy.gif
Mixed feeling.. happi to have a ger & a boy. but then oso tt means having to "invest" in bb stuff again due to different sex.

Hi Nat,

Which brand of mozzie patch do you use? I've tried One-dar & tis other brand. Can't remember the name.

I'm not superstitious about the falling sick part. I think it was just a coincidence lor =)

Feel it's more likely coz I've started her on FM as my BM is decreasing big time and she doesn't get
my antibodies. =(

Ginsengmum: Congrats! No need to wori. You'd cope =)

Gingsengmum
Congrats...I share with you the same sentiments of having invest when comes different gender for a baby...I gave away many pretty dresses when cannot pass down to the second baby....But, you will enjoy how a different gender will be.... A boy is really much more active than a gal...I feel it when comes to this younger kid...glad that he is already one year old...

Will be bringing him to HK end this year, to use up the prize or it will be forfitted ...just hope that he and me are much ready by then....older gal is never a problem as she is a season traveller...wish me luck////

Michelle, I do not feed my baby with cereal, just rice.Due to the up coming trip, I will slowly introudce some rice and food....I think HK should not be a problem as there is so much food , just the hygiene part i have to be extra careful...anyway, its a short one, just three days two nights....

Good night all....

Joy

I am also bring Nat to HK end of the year.....hehe goin disneyland.....

Shirley congrad....must be happy to have diff gender....can close factory liao.......

Bluez.....I cant rem the name ler...the box is white in color.....I bought in pharmcy one...

NatMummy

How old is your baby now?

You must be very excited about going to disneyland...book your ticket already?When are you departing?For me, I have to book it two weeks before and I have to coincide with hubby leave....as this is a won prize from the baby festival....

If really have a choice, I do not wish to bring my baby there or overseas esp HK as I find that the air is not so good due to the density of the population...My 7 year old gal is very excited about hk disneyland....Did bring her to Disneyland at 2 years old in Los angeles but she does not seem to remember much....tho she was very happy to see mickey....

ginsengmum,
wah, congrats! that's perfect lor, 1 girl 1 boy! boy is easier to clean up their bottom/ poo & maybe more active, otherwise same-same lah, hehehehe...

love, joy747,
going HK? so good, I'm dying to travel overseas but no $$$$. maybe just plan a short 2D1N trip to boring nearby Genting can liao...

bleuz,
wow, u still bf, see so many of us already no more! my ss left 4oz per day...

Sp

Genting equally good, nice weather mah....Hk, due to its free mah...prefer the next trip, visitng my friends in perth, have to fly by next year march,before ticket expired.Maybe it will be a better trip as aedann is older and austalia is much child friendly place, abit boring though...hahaha

Agreed, boy is easier to clean but they are stronger and struggle more....

joy747,
haha, yalor, my mum say my hh boy very "weird", don't like to drink milk lah, don't like to eat lah, change clothes wanna cry lah, she never came across this kind of behaviour from her 3 kids (me & 2 younger bros)...
lol.gif

Perth is nice, March weather should be lovely, not too cold not too hot.
happy.gif

Joy

My Nat is 12 .5 mths...turing 13 mths next week....I am going HK wif my parent and sis n niece......who is 2 mths younger than my Nat....shd be fun as it is the 1st trip we went wif my family.....

SP
Your daring is not wierd, just going through a phase like that...

Perth is okay but I have been there at least four times.

Natmummy, so many of you are going together, should be fun....For me, I hope aedann by then 17 mths in dec will be a better behaved baby...cross my finger...

ginsengmum, congrats... how wonderful it is to have a girl and a boy
happy.gif

wa, so much talk about travelling, i also want to go travel, but no time to plan!
kao_cry.gif

been wanting to go NZ for so many yrs... but everytime unable to go :S sigh... hopefully i can this time...

joy747, same here lor, planning for end of yr travel cos hopefully by then, they're better behave :p

Thanks for the warm welcome. Nice to have a place to chat abt our princess. My little ger is walking now but she still kind of lazy to walk on her own when we are outside.

I am still waiting for her to verbalise her thought but she has been using signs to communicate her basic needs. Such as milk, bread, hungry, more etc.

She is my third child so it is pretty handful for me as I am so tied up with my the other older kids as well.

I dont give her immun jab so promptly as I feel jab may some how might weaken her immun system so I always stretched to the latest due period.

Oh I am stil bfdg her and prepare to do so till she self wean.

For food wise she takes mostly rice with fish steamed. Sometimes with additional soup that we take for dinner.

Traveling is always wonderful but I will put it on hold for the time being as dont think I can cope with 3 in tow. And I also can not bear to leave them behind.

Would choose Taiwan to travel if I may, properly I have watched too much cable about this wonderful place of food and stuffs.

Hellow mummies... have been so tied up since I got back to work after the long weekend break after national day. Nothing much to update on my side. Matty is still not walking. But recently likes to dance alot. Very funny to see him shaking his whole body and head... or sway from side to side when he hears the music. And he doesn't dance to all songs... only those that he likes.

Speaking of immunisation... I see alot of mummies delay giving of jabs for fear of weak immune system. Actually how immunisation works is that a mild form of the germs is introduced to the body and the body will produce its own antibodies to fight the germs. It is definitely not like giving of medication like antibiotics for instance. So rather than weakening the immune system... jabs actually helps to strengthen one's immune system... preparing the body to "recognise" the germs and produce the antibodies to fight it when the time comes.

hi mommies..
long time nvr post liao..hv been real bz at work coz coverin a colleag who went on maternity..

time flies n all our bbs hv grown..when are they "officially" termed as toddlers? when they can walk or by age?

talkin abt travellin..hmm, i tink travellin when they still cant walk or crawl that much is much easier than now lei. coz i see my boi so active, cant sit still for long, so i tink cant imagine bringg him onboard a long flight..prev when i brought him to aus when he was 7mths was much easier ;p now i guess i'll tink twice..haha..
plim, me oso talked abt gg nz for many yrs..but till now nvr. everytime after calculating the costs juz find it so ex to go there..might as well go europe/states.. but now hor all the $$ spent on bb..haiz..can wait long long la..

btw, am tinkin of bringg my boi to swim since he loves playin with water durin his bath..hehe..ya till now nvr brought him swim coz me scare his immunity not so strong last time and duno if pool water clean etc..paranoid la..can mommies let me know wat/where to get all the swimwear stuff for bbs? not too ex one.. tks in adv!

ginsengmum, congrats!! so nice to hv yi nan yi nu!
kao_clap.gif

bluez, i oso applied J&J one..green bottle when we brought him to a resort in msia which had lotsa mossies (coz all of us kena bitten but he ok, end up even i used it!) quite effective i tink there r instructions there..if i recall correctly i tink is 4hrs apart..hope yr gal has recovered fr her fever n bites..poor thing..

oh, can i ask mommies here whether yr bbs hv a "little" tummy after their meals? coz mine has quite a budge after meals/milk and my mom was kinda concerned if its normal?? at times a bit of food will be regurgitated if he flips ard too much..duno if its ok or he over-ate?

Wow... didnt log in a few days and so many posts to catch up...

CR,
Welcome....

Gingsenmum,
congrats to u having a bb boy.... Ya... agree with the rest, u can put a fullstop liao....so happy for u

Bleuz,
I'm still breastfeeding Bernice. Regarding BF bb lighter than usual.... not true lah.... depends on parents' genes....

Odie,
thanks for ur input on immunisation. Hee... I usually follow what my PD advise. Time to jab. Jab lor.... so far so gd coz Bernice doesnt come down with a fever after jabs. Thank God.

Travelling
wow... seeing u ladies mentioning holidays makes me feel like going for a tour again!!!! Have fun to those of u who are going for a holiday.

cR,
u got 3 kids? wow! do tell us:
yr girl's DOB
her name
whether u SAHM
where u stay

here's our "table", pending yr info, hehe...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>SAHM?</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaqueen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaylasmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rowena</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kyan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>CR</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back