(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

good morning, so quiet here! hmm, I long time never post our table up, here it goes...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>SAHM?</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaqueen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaylasmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rowena</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kyan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wah, tomatoes, so happy for her, she can walk already! tuffy's gal also learning to walk, left my hh still happily crawling around...
happy.gif

yesterday went to order a no. 1 cake for hh, wah, so super expensive, 1kg cake RM100 *faint*

hi jkids, i got my cake from Jane's Cake Station... However, for No. 1 cake, the minimum is the 2kg one (i think she go by size, can't rem the dimension, but roughly 2kg)...

tomatoes, so good... hehe... another bb gal to walk...

sp, not to worry, Bella still not walking!
crazy.gif
but now i feel she can stand longer without support, she will also attempt to take steps, but will immediately lean onto something... and when we hold her hand and want her to try walking, the first thing she'll do is, to sit down and crawl very very fast to us... hahahaha

Hi Sp

Actually I still miss the days when she crawled all over the place. Hehe. I think hh should be advancing to walking very soon
happy.gif

Wah, a birthday cake for hh
happy.gif
Normally No.1 cake will be slightly ex. As it needs to be customed made. So when is the big day?
happy.gif

Hi Plim

I heard that Jane cake stn is very good. Think your guests will be impressed
happy.gif

Me just gotten approval from my boss to work part time. However, can only start in Oct
sad.gif

tomatoes,
good for u, soon u'll be able to spend more time with yr gal at home. now already end July, Oct will be here in no time!

hh's bday falls on sun, we'll sing song and cut the cake in the morning before we go out for breakfast. no party or catering, how boring hor. hope we can make it up to him when he's bigger and know how to enjoy himself.

plim,
Bella so cute crawl very very fast to u! our hh will scream when he sees us come home from work in the evening, then he wants us to carry and play with him.

re: naps
nowadays my hh will nap once for 2 hrs or take 2 short naps. no more 3 naps in a day, my MIL sure very tired taking care of 2 active babies, kekeke.

Tomatoes... guess that your baby doesn't really like mee sua =p My boy is big on food. He will try everything we give him. So far not picky where food is concerned but he cannot have the same stuff all the time otherwise he will refuse to eat. Wow... another baby girl walking!! So envious. Good that you finally found a solution to your problem between choosing career or family.

SP... your boy has mine for company. My boy is still crawling all over the place too. He doesn't look very keen to walk. We try to hold his hand and he will take a few steps. After a while he will become lazy and decide to just drop to the floor and crawl cos it is faster -.-"" Regarding naps... it is normal that they will nap lesser and lesser but sleep longer at night. My boy started to take only one nap lasting 2 hours since 2 months ago. Since last week... his 2-hour nap has been reduced further to 1 hour. So now he only naps 1 hour in the afternoon. Very siong for my in-laws. But at night he sleeps better.

sp

No party is not a bad thing...I had mine and in touch with unnecessary relatives and its more stressful than ever...Aedann enjoyed himself very much and was smiling all the way when his jie jie played on the piano for his birthday and everyone sing along...he seems to know its his day....

Over cater that day....

Aedann has been with two naps many months back.The only way we keep his still is to put him in the playpen...not for long...

I guess all one year old birthday cake is around that price...I had mine from creative cake...two kg, cheaper than Jane cake, cost me 63 dollars...guest commanded its nice....

Just scolded my maid big time as she is so scared of eating as I think she has eating disorder....asking her what she eating for lunch since I have got so much food at home, she says, one satay rice....I blow my top and told her to throw away the pineapple rice , cakes etc and from today onwards, no need to eat...also, I will not be buying any bread since she does not like to eat....Finally I see the scared looks in her after so many months as she began to defend herself......I think I am too nice to buy her all the salards, veg and bread and thus she just eat this to go on....probably on diet...she does not even eat my daughter share of food when she cook for her....Guess I will as per stop buying bread and let her eat with my gal.....Imagine her lunch is just two slice of bread with a piece of cucumber and veg daily....If I continue to buy her that, I am encouragine her to go on dieg.....

plim:
looking at the 1st pic, what did you put in the plate? isit to let bb choose dduring their 1st birthday? and what does each represent?
happy.gif

Your cake lokos nice. whats the website for Jane's Cake Station... how much did you pay for it?

tomatoes, re bday cake, yes, some of the guests find the cake from Jane's very good... my SIL wants to order the cake for her son's bday in Oct... however, some of the guests who have a sweeter tooth, find that the cake not sweet enough lor... wow, another mum going to be partially SAHM, that's nice
happy.gif

sp, re naps, now my gal also take 2 naps, but each nap can b as short as 1 hr to 3 hrs... at night, she does not seem to sleep better also leh, always wake up, turning here and there... morning still wake up same time as last time...

joy747, great to hear that your Aedann enjoyed his bday
happy.gif
i guess in terms of food no choice lor, u never know if your guests are especially hungry that day or just pai-seh... hehe

jkids, we put things like pen, calculator, book, ruler, ipaq (as computer), an ang-pao, scissors... and yes,it's to let them choose during their 1st bday... actually we just anyhow put one lah, dun really know the exact meaning for each of them also .. hehe... but bella sort of like 'picked' calculator first followed by book.. so we conclude that she'll be some kind of accountant or CFO next time... HAHAHA... then next will mean she likes to read...

I don't think there's a website for Jane's cake station. But it's located at:
Jane's Cake Station
265 Jalan Kayu
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 12pm-6.30pm,
Sun &amp; Public Holidays 12pm-4pm
Closed on Wednesday

i paid about $86 ($68 for the cake + $18 for no. 1 figure)

re 1st bd cake
I got mine from jacks' place. 2kg cake. think they don't do the no. 1 cake in any lighter version. here's a pix to share
471528.gif

re walking
we are encouraging our gal to walk but not v successful lah. still prefers to be carried around.
happy.gif
tomatoes - your gal so cute, start walking exactly when she turns 1. Guess she is saving the surprise for mummy!
happy.gif

Hi Mummies..

Wow..so many babies celebrated their 1st Birthday alreadi. So fun..

Kellis had her's on Sunday too. Don't have pix w me now so will post them later. She had loads of fun. She's still cruising, infact, on Friday, she took 2 steps on her own but lost balance and fell!! She had a slightly bruised chin and cheek and I was so angry with myself.. hiaz... should have been more careful.

I was afraid she may cry when everyone started singing the birthday song but she actually enjoyed it and clapped along. =)

So fast our little ones are turning into toddlers liaoz.. no more babies.. kinda missed that time, so small and helpless... =p

SP

Nat also haven walk....haha...but she can move ard very well when holding on to chairs n table.....she just too afraid to let go her hands....think she will walk in another 1 to 2 mths...

Hi Plim

Actually I prefer cakes which are not too sweet lor. Difficult to find such cakes nowadays. I would have ordered cake from Jane Cake station if not for the fact that they do not do delivery. In the end, I ordered from Creative.

RE: PT SAHM

I was hoping to have more time to teach her, bring her to library etc after my morning work. But now I hope that I won't get lazier and nap in the afternoon after I reach home everyday. hahaha

Hi Tuffy

My gal also like to be carried around if she is not walking. Although my gal can walk slightly earlier than others, her development of speech is super super slow.

Dun worry, your gal will be running around b4 your noe it!
happy.gif

Tomatoes... no worries about the speech. I read recently that usually babies excel in either the motor skills or the speech because they will spend most of their energy "practicing" one area and neglect the other. All the babies will eventually "balance out" when they move into the other area. Somewhat true. My boy was advance in his motor skills for the first 8 months but he hardly talks. Nowadays his motor skills have come to a standstill (still not letting go and walk) but he talks alot and can mimmick sounds very well.

tuffy,
yr gal's cake is so cute! I'm so tempted to copy yr design, kekeke.

love,
Nat's no. 1 cake is interesting as the "1" is on top of a round cake, 3D effect, keke.

odie,
hh mumbles but can't talk, when he complains he rattles off a long string of gibberish, we always laugh when he does that.
happy.gif

tomatoes, love, tuffy, plim,
my mil said hh will walk 2 mths from now, so that means he'll walk when he's 14 months. he'll be the last to walk, sigh.

bleuz,
Kellis actually knows it's her birthday and she enjoys it! maybe I really should plan something for my hh... he so poor thing got lazy mummy...
lame.gif

hope to see yr pics soon!
happy.gif

hi, jkids,
welcome, when yr bb gonna be 1?
happy.gif

joy747,
other ppl complain their maids eat too much, yours is opposite - eat too little, keke.
so how is her eating now, got improve?

tuffy:lovely cake you shared! i like the giraffle

natmumy:
did u order it from primadeli? i saw its catologue yday and like the one u ordered too... did u pay $49 for 1.5 kg?

sp:
my baby will be 1 on 29 sept... i am so excited...my hubby's bday 1 day after my baby...so i have to buy 2 cakes!

wow, bleuz, the cake look so fabulous, where is it from?
most important of all, Kellis look so pretty and happy
happy.gif
(hehe, i noticed that her hair is like Bella's :p)

Hi Jkids

ya its from primadeli.....the smallest cake I cn get for the No. 1 design..I change the filling to durian so its more than $49...its $50 plus but cant rem the exact amt....

Hi Mummies,

We are back in ACTION!!! Just came back from our trip to Malacca.

Yes. Celebrated Bernice's 1st Birthday last Sat. Party starts at 1pm for immediate family then the rest of the guests slowlystreamed in from 2pm. We cut her cake at 330pm. After cake cutting, Bernice needs to be nursed so took the opportunity to bring her back home to let her nap for an hr. She went down again ard 445pm. Party officially ended at 530pm.

She enjoyed herself very much that day and she was basically walking all over the place greeting her guests. She liked the part where we started singing Birthday song. So, I got the guests to sing twice for her and she happily clapped along.

Glad that the Bash is over!!!

Here's some pictures of Bernice's party

472716.jpg

I'm all dolled up. Ready for the party

472717.jpg

Here I Come!!!

472718.jpg

Wondering who will be here???

472719.jpg

Me &amp; my friends

472720.jpg

Bernice &amp; Her Birthday Cake

472721.jpg

A closer view of the No. 1 Cake with the Pooh

472722.jpg

Bernice with all her presents

sp,
hee hee. you v funny.
happy.gif
have you decided on the type of cake you want to buy? I think bbs are cute whichever stage of development they are in. So even if they can't walk now, I am not anxious. just want to savour and treasure every moment of their babyhood.
happy.gif

tomatoes,
haven't seen your gal for awhile.
happy.gif
Does she have a lot of hair? am rather obsessed about it cos my gal is practically botak. Wondering when I can put clips on her.
happy.gif

love,
I almost wanted to get the prima deli cake too! love their D24 cakes. yum! in the end settled for jacksplace cos I prefer their presentation. But taste wise, prima deli is definately better.
happy.gif

joyfulstar,
bernice looks so happy!
happy.gif
such a joy!

Wah... all the birthday girls so pretty!!!
happy.gif

Hi Tuffy
My girl's hair is average, not alot and not too little. Still can clip. I think you can still clip your gal's hair but you have to buy those smaller cutie clips.

joyfulstar,
thanks for sharing bernice's pics, she's really lovely in her dress! she looks really happy too! wah, so many presents!!! how was the Malacca trip? fun?
happy.gif

bleuz,
Kellis looks like a princess or fairy in her gown, her cake is her castle, hehe. the cake is very interesting, did u design it yourself?

tuffy,
we ordered green tea cake for hh on Mon. yesterday went back to the shop to ask them to put a cute design on the cake, they say if want design they will surcharge RM30! *faint* so in the end we just asked them to deco the cake with strawberries... no way we gonna pay RM130 for a 1kg no. 1 cake...
crazy.gif

wow, so many lovely birthday gals, where are the handsome birthday boys????

My son had his one year old celebration with a number one cake...yet to be able to show the pic as daddy is not in town so no one download...gonna wait till next week....

agreed with odie, no worri about speech...once they start talk and talk, you will be wondering, can they stop talking...that is what happened to my gal....yuk non stop....

tomatoes,
urm.. haven't tried yet but the hair is really v v thin leh. scared she pluck out the hair clip and eat it. haahaa.
happy.gif

sp,
wah! the cakes quite expensive in malaysia hah? RM100 for 1kg... and yes - RM30 to add designs is quite ex. never mind lah. strawberries will do just as well!
happy.gif

joy747,
when yr hb comes back we'll be able to see your handsome Aedann's photos, hehehe.

tuffy,
we are tired of the usual cake shops we've been going to, those are much cheaper. must take many many nice pics of the cake manz, so ex, hahaha.

sp

not sure how the photo turns out as I do not have the chance to see too...Hubby was too tired to download as he fly off the next day....

Bottle cleaning

Hey, mummy out there, what sort of detergent you use to clean the milk bottle?Thanks

Have a good weekend all....

Joy... I started off with using Pigeon's bottle cleaner but recently just used the normal ones that we use for our utensils and cutleries.

hi sp,

the Malacca trip was fun but very challenging coz this is tt was the first time Bernice was sleeping away from hm. But, thank God, she managed to sleep well &amp; we too do get to drive ard &amp; do some shopping &amp; sight-seeing.

sp,

yr boi wont be the slowest. mine will be cos mine havent even start to stand on her own. she cant even get up on her own to sit.

so nice that all the babies here have a no.1 cake here.. me lazy mummy never make party for her so dun have number one cake.

hi gals, esp sp &amp; bleuz, tomatoes &amp; tuffy

long time no "chat".... hv been busy w kids &amp; work. raeyen started walking 2 wks b4 his 1st bd. we celebrated his 1st on 9 jul (a day b4 his actual). here's a pix to share.
475287.jpg

another pix taken on 24 jun.
475293.jpg

those moms staying @ sengkang, which paediatrician do u bring ur babes to? i bring both my kids to kidslink @ blk 237 compassvale walk, dr vanessa tan - if w/o appt, the wait is killing!

raeyen had a bad cough &amp; runny nose, juz saw dr tan on sat morning, waited almost 2hrs to see her!

Hi Eeryone

Hope all of you had a great weekend...

Follow on Milk
Hey, what is the follow on milk that you mum is giving to your daring?My baby is on similac 1 the 2, and suppose to go on GAIN....But thought of switching to other brand...any suggestion, or knowledge, which is good...I know for infant milk, enfapro supposed to be good...Actually I start on a sample of GAIN on IQ, he was down with cold there after...not sure how he get it since he does not go out...so me quite pandan, thought that it might not be a good start...anyway, will see how it goes....

bichon,
Raeyen very handsome big boy leh, gosh, he has grown so much since u last shared his pic!!! My hh still very bb look, hehehe...
happy.gif

joyfulstar,
glad to hear yr trip went well and you all enjoyed yourselves very much.
happy.gif

joy747,
if I'm not mistaken, the brand of FM we giving hh is not available in S'pore. for this brand, the no. 1 is for 0-12 mths, we just recently started him on no. 2 which is for 6 mths onwards. didn't start him on it earlier as I find it much sweeter.

nur,
how are you, long time u no come in. did u go holiday in msia pulau? take it easy, ok, my hh also just learnt how to stand up on his own without holding on to something. he can walk 1-2 steps b4 he comes back down on his knees, hehe.

thanks ,sp.I start aedann with milk for six months old when he turned five month and later supposed to switch to FM for year one...Anyway, yesterday he has a cold, today low grade fever.....sigh....hey, do you mum think its better for the mucus running or stop...as chinese school of thought says mucus out, better...english type is to stop it ...but wouln't that mean block nose??

Joy... yup that's right. Sorry to hear that your boy is sick. Actually in terms of FM I won't really say one is better than the other. Main important thing is that the baby is taking it well (meaning no constipation etc). If it is a cold... maybe better for the mucus to stop running? I don't think it will develop into a block nose unless he is heaty. But if it is due to heatiness he won't have a runny nose to start with.

SP... congrats. Another baby has "taken off"!

joy747,
poor Aedann, hope he gets well quick!

well, it really depends what u believe. share with u what I think lah, which may be wrong so pls correct me hor. I think mucus is part of our immune system's response to remove unwelcome stuff out of our body, shld be ok to let it flow out. I'm not too sure how taking medicine to stop it will help our health. Can u sense I a bit anti taking medicine, won't take unless feel like gonna die...
lol.gif

I believe medicines do serve their purpose, they help relieve systoms and make us more comfortable/ have better rest so that our immune system can work faster to heal us.
happy.gif

sp,
im fine.. ya long time never come in.. very busy la.. haha.. good for u that yr boi gonna start to walk.. anyway i didnt go malaysia la..
happy.gif

hi sp, tx for the compliments &amp; raeyen has indeed grown v fast - he weighed about 9.8kg last sat! pls post some pix of ur hh! now that hh is taking a couple of steps, v soon he will take flight - trust me. both my boys walked pretty well after a week from their first 2-3 steps!

below is another pix we took on sun 30/7:
476746.jpg

hey bleuz, ur kellis is so chubby &amp; adorable!!! gosh how fast our kids hv grown!

juz realized u stay @ rivervale, i'm @ compassvale walk

hey sp, bichon, tomatoes and everyone else!!

Been soo busy wif work and Kirsten dat dun have much time to come in and chat...
happy.gif

Bichon - Raeyen so big le! all our babies now become toddlers le! cant imagine that last time we still talking abt giving birth!
happy.gif

How's everyone? Send hugs and kisses from me to your babies ok!
happy.gif

I'm now juggling work, sch, family and another baby on the way...
happy.gif
Pretty bad morning sickness for the past 2 weeks.. but at least today dun have! In fact, im feeling great today.. lol..

Take care all!
happy.gif

PS: u guys got msn anot? easier to chat also.. lol..

Back