(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

447475.jpg

taken on the 4th of may. oopss outdated photo.. hehe..

Babykhoo

You might want to consider buying cannon ex slim 600, anti shake , a good camera...cost around 500 dollars, get it from paris silk store...cheaper

wah love,
u even remember the time! u very good leh. my tabi blabber so much rubbish tat i don't even know if any of it is a proper word. hehehe.

looks like alot of mummies got alot to be happy about these few days. some walking and some talking. it's such a great time now.

Hi babykhoo...

It happened that when Nat utter those words and I am ard mah....so I know lor....school starting soon n I will really Nat alot...

BTW any of ur babies are very active??Like pullin the phone??throwing remote control??climbling onto sofa??Mine will do all these ler....real terror...

Hi mummies, ya... my heart really melts when i fairst saw her walked to daddy & to me. infact, i tot it's was just coincident. but, it's really true coz she walked more than 8 steps today when i brought her to a gf's hse today. oopss... i mean fri evening. tried encouraging her to walk from am to nonn but after 3 steps, she landed on her butt. but in the evening, she gave me & my friends another surprise by walking towards my gf's mum and everyone shouted, hey look!!! bernice is walking....

babykhoo,
guess, i will go for jane station. but, where???

448272.jpg

hi joyfulstar,

jane's station is at jalan kayu. it's near a 7-11 store. hope this helps. their full address and tel is: 265 Jalan Kayu S'pore 799493. Tel: 64811322.

hi love...or should i say Angelbaby,
yeah, i'm really dreading school next week. will have to be apart from Tabi most of the day. some more next semester is going ot be very tough and got more extra classes and remedials coming up....which means go home later. don't know how to take it. me send appliation out during open posting, hope can go some where else to teach. can't take this school anymore.......the management really sucks.

Hi all

ACTIVENESS
My son is super active compared to my gal...Many times, maid carry him and can end up knocking here and there as he is too agile and maid does not have experience and not able to anticipate his next move....bang his head to the floor and table when maid taking care of him..sign...

FREE TIME

Hey, what you mum doing when your baby is sleeping?
I have been going around to find out about skin care pdt as skin has become drier in both side...friends recommend me albion whitening range and polar freshener....hmmm...have to stop using whole range of estee lauder and channel as they are too strong for me...

NIGHTMARE
My baby has been screaming in the night last few days till I carry him and put back to sleep...anyone has similar experience and care to share?

BIRTHDAY CAKE
I yet to cater any cake...quite like four leave, cheap and good...like the seven dwarf design....saw elmo character in polar shop, but has got no confidence in their cake and not cheap either...any advice?

MOTHER IN LAW
Hi all, anyone has a fantastic mil?Asking you this as I heard many and experience nasty mil...

VIRUS
How do you react when people around you sneeze and look sickly with your baby quite close by?

Talk to you gals again...

Joy 747

Joy... my boy is hyper-active too. As he is the first and I don't have close encounters with other babies I don't have a comparison. But my in-laws and parents told me that he is very HYPER. I take my mum's words because she was a SAHM and she took care of 3 of us as well as the housework all alone. She told me that she didn't remember having to keep a watchful eye over us all the time. My boy won't stop moving unless when he is sleeping... and he doesn't sleep alot to begin with, so alot of time spent trying to make sure that he doesn't get into trouble.

As for "Free Time"... I hardly have that. When my boy is napping I try and get some chores done. When he sleeps I try to turn in early too. Today is one of those rare days when he conks out for a morning nap and hubby not hogging computer... so I can logon =p

My MIL is not absolutely fantastic all the time. But I would say that most of the time she is ok. The only big problem I have with her is that she is too opinionated and when she insists on things done her way and if I don't buy her reasoning... that's when I get upset.

So what are the words that the other babies here can mouth? So far my boy can say "mum-mum" clearly as well. He tries to pronounce some words but not very clear like "flower", "cold", "car", "bus". He was able to say papa and mama some time back but not sure why he stopped recently.

Hi odie

Nice hearing from you....

Your boy does not nap?
My baby has been shouting here and there these days....trying to practise vocal code...

FISH
Hey, how many month onwards do you start feeding your baby fish...what type of fish you give?

INJECTION
Do you all give extra jab beside the normal one for your baby?Am thinking of chicken pox jab...around 13 months right?How about the flu etc jab?

WAKE TIME
How early your baby wake up each day?

joy747,
re: when bb sleeps
when hh sleeps I usually also zzz, keke.

re: skincare
albion is gentle, hope u'll like using it. that reminds me I shld use up mine, been keeping it becoz too lazy to use
lame.gif

re: mil
my mil is very patient and understanding and cooks great meals! she's very capable indeed, I hv a lot to learn to from her.

re: virus
I faster turn and run away if I can lor, hehe.

re: fish
my mil started feeding fish to hh when he abt 7 mths, I can't remember what fish although I asked her b4. I super blur abt fish.
lame.gif

re: other injections
will think abt that after MMR. when will u let Aedann take his MMR jab?

re: wake up time
hh usually wakes up at 6+am, sometimes shortly after 7am.

WEI, why u ask so many Q ah? why I feel as if u r teacher & I'm student, kekekekekeke
lol.gif

SP

Thanks for furnishing all the details....hahah, me no teacher...but lecturer..hahaha
Still thinking when, probably one month after chickenpox jab

I think you are quite an easy going person....take it as a compliments okay....good day

Sp

Joking with you only...I was a civil servant, work for the MP for projects ...Miss the income and fun but not the job...No one likes to work...some, maybe due to their passion....

nur, ur baby's so sweet looking... i like her big eyes...

babykhoo, oh, ur tabi do look like my girl when she's cheeky... heehee

joyfulstar, bernice is so sexy ;)

Aiyoh, my baby was sick last week, fever, running nose... did not get much sleep (both herself and myself) over the weekend as she clings on to me more when she's sick, even when sleeping... now i end up sick also... coughing away... and somehow, she seemed to get the cough from me and started coughing 2 nights back :S... hope she will be well for her sat's birthday party!

Yeah, we're celebrating her 1st bday this Saturday, so excited :p

one question for mummies (i believe this has been asked b4 but no answers)... did anyone do the traditional custom thing of getting ur babies to pick up an item from a tray (laid with a few items)? What can/do we put in the tray ah? and what each of those items mean? Any mummies can advise?

plim,
aiyo, poor thing to both of u! hope she'll be fine by sat.
kiss.gif

sorry I don't know abt the traditional custom, hope someone will share too, sounds like a fun thing to do.

Hi Plim

Hope you and bb get well soon!!!

I also dunno if I should let my bb go thru the traditional custom of picking the item. Then again, the question is to put what items.

sp, tomatoes, thanks... hope both me and my bb will be well by sat
happy.gif

just to share in terms of the traditional custom... i wouldn't say it's correct, but based on what i heard from the older generation...
what to put and what it signifies:
- pen/pencil: very well-versed with words and potentially grow up to be a writer of some sort
- calculator/abacus: very good with numbers, perhaps some financial controller in future :p
- book: loves book and probably an author someday? (dunno if this one and the pen/pencil one is the same or not)
- chicken drumstick: loves to eat, enjoy eating
- ruler/measuring tape: grows up to be a tailor/seamstress or artistic kind of person

that's all i know... the number of items seemed too little right?

me and my hubby tot of adding another one, i.e. IPAQ mobile to represent a computer: an IT expert? hahaha

hi sp... thanks for your concern...
i went to the doc yesterday and am on mc at home to rest... so now, much better... will observe bb for tomorrow and see if need her to revisit the PD...
happy.gif

Welcome, Rowena!
kao_welcome2.gif

Here's a quick table for u to "get to know" us... though some of the mummies in this table has not come here for a long long time...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>SAHM?</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaqueen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi sp,

went through the list and only know 1 mummy here.
Can add me into the list as well?

My boy Kyan's b-day is on the 20 Jul.

hi, Rowena, u r IN!
lol.gif

Has yr boy started walking yet? Over here we got 3 bb gals walking already...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>SAHM?</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaqueen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rowena</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kyan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Rowena,

Welcome =)

It's been rather quiet here the past few days?

Have a great weekend with your little ones!

thx sp.

my boy is learning to walk but had walked a couple of steps the other day without support but still quite unstable. But he loves to climb the stairs and even try to walk up himself by holding the railings.

Actually I've bought 2 pairs from Bobux from 1 of the BP but afraid the shoes won't reach in time as I'm celebrating my son's b-day on the 8th.

Saw and bought 1 pair of from pigeon for him to wear 1st just in case the bobux shoes won't reach in time.

hi plim &amp; zen,

i jus realised that u both staying in anchorvale. hei...me too!!!! wonder if we've seen each other before but dont know it.

re: shoes
any of u mummies have problems getting bb to wear shoes??? my tabitha refuses to wear her shoes. when i put it on for her she'd scream and throw a huge tantrum on the floor and try to pull her feet off....very headache. 1 yr old already still don't wan to wear shoes. how???? even socks oso can't stay on her feet for long.

tomorrow tabitha's bday party. so excited!!! but oso very headache. last minute HOD say mus go back to school in the morning to organise creative writing workshop for students. so have to go to school. scared can't prepare things in time for the lunch buffet. somemore no time to go buy decor. headache!!!!!

hi babykhoo,

so far kyan boy is still quite co-operative. He had been wearing Mothercare soft shoes since 1mth old and he had known that if what to go gai gai must put on his soft shoes. Had brought 3 different pairs for him already.
Now gotta upgrade him to soft-sole ones. Maybe wear shorter period 1st so that she will slowly get use to it.

Welcome Rowena
happy.gif

Mummies,
Enzo has started to walk.Although still quite unstable,but he can walk more den 10 steps without support.

Re:shoes
Enzo has been wearing soft soles shoes when he was abt 6mths.i boughte the pigeon walking shoe for him when he was 9mths n a clarks sandals when he was abt 10th mths.My mum nags cos she say baby can only wear shoe when they are 1 yr old.
sad.gif
But who cares...haha

Saintbaby
Hows the creative bday cake?me still considering where to have the cake order.Any advise?

babykhoo
which part of anchorvale u staying?Me at anchorvale lane 311

Rowena,
WOW! Yr Kyan is so HANDSOME
happy.gif
and he can walk already, so fast! The photo is very well-taken, one of the best I've seen for babies/ kids.

babykhoo,
hope u make it today and hv great FUN!
bounce.gif

zen,
congrats, Enzo also can walk already!
happy.gif

hi sp,

can walk but still unstable. he's quite careful and if he feels not safe, he'll drop to his bum and start crawling again.

any mummies planning buffet for one yr old celebration for their precious ones or just had one? anyone has places to recommend?

Hi Babykhoo,

How did Tabi's birthday celebration go? Quick update us and post pix yah. =) I'm staying at Rivervale so relatively near you gals. How was your cake from Jane's Station and how much did you pay?

Hi Zen,

Congrats! Must be exciting now that Enzo is walking.

Hubby and I went party decor shopping over the wkend. Concourse has loads of variety now for kiddy birthdays and specifically for 1st birthday too. But surprisingly, they are more expensive compared to the party shop at Centrepoint. Have more or less decided on the decor theme. =) Now.. just have to decide on cake and caterer.

nur,
why leh, u wanna bring Farhanah here ah? new big shopping malls quite baby friendly lah, as for holiday places, if can, choose better hotels or apartments. if u drive, our road has rest-stops that are baby friendly with big airy toilets, easy to bathe baby or change diapers.
happy.gif

Back