(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Zyp,
that is really scary leh. As working mums, no choice lor, we either have to give up work to be a SAHM or let our bb be taken care by a caregiver. Was that maid being ill-treated by the employers? Else wont go to that extreme rite?

angel,
me vegetarian leh,.. unless u wanna eat vege dim sum?
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Angeline</font>
Is a boy. So 2nd pregnancy having such pain is common ah? Phew.. I still tot I am abnormal cos I only experience such pelvic pain during T3 when having Ashley. This 1 comes so fast as in end 5th mth.. Ya me also quite scare to start all over again, cos afterall 4 years never take care of a baby liao ..

<font color="ff0000">Poohy</font>
Thanks .. I can’t imagine the pain when in T3. my pelvic pain is better now, Gynea told me dun walk too much.. But I think the pain most likely will come back during the CNY, cos gog to do house visiting, then gotta walk more. The feeling of wearing the pants, walk stairs, sleeping really dread me once the pain worsen.

<font color="ff6000">Zyp</font>
Omg.. so scary that HK maid leh.. That 20 mth old gal is so pitiful. Really duno why got such horrible mental people aro.

<font color="aa00aa">Blurmom</font>
I think u've popped already rite?? Update us, k??
happy.gif

Did u mummies read tat news abt this boy (think from Vietnam), his mum desert him when he was a bb (think forest, cant relly rem..) the wild dogs went to eat his testicles &amp; penis &amp; he was left stranded there for 72 hrs, luckily got pple manage to save him. Such a poor boy. Got his pic on the newspaper, such a cute &amp; handsome boy. Really so pitiful. Really dunno why got such mother able to treat her own bb like tat.
sad.gif

afternoon....
wow long time din see u post lah Angeline....

wow see the news of terrible story of bb left unwanted or maid mistreat the child is so sad....

hi!!
yes! delivered my baby gal on 14th Jan, natural with epidural.. luckily this 2nd pregnancy was shorter (8 hours compared to the 1st-22hrs!) just brought her back on Sat (a little jaundice) and last 2 days was madness.. no CL and with Lisa at home the whole day.

today Lisa went to CC, so managed to rest a little. Really kow tow to mummies who has a young child and infant at home all the time and super impressed by poohy who has 2 young ones and 1 infant!

Hi BLurmom,

Congrats! Post pics when you can okie?

Twinklets,
Yes, Viet boy. So poor thing. Some wild animal mauled his genitals and chew his right leg when he was only 3 days old.. Actually you guys can donate if you want at the boys's blog. It will help in his reconstruction surgeries. Here is his blog:
http://www.help-thien-nhan.blogspot.com/

<font color="0000ff">Wenthena</font>
my eyes tear when I was reading the article that time. My hb, Ashley &amp; MIL had donated already, I have not yet. Hee Hb asked Ashley hw much she want to donate, she put her 5 fingers saying "$5". lol..

The lil' boy is so cute &amp; handsome. Sighs.

<font color="0077aa">Hi mummies,

Does anyone of you enrol your kids in sports like kid's soccer or basketball? Some group sports?</font>

My heart wrenched when I read the viet boy's blog. But happy for him that he has adoptive parents who are so good to him.

I will be on leave tomorrow... gonna be v busy with spring cleaning.

<font color="ff0000">Happy Chinese New Year to all! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!</font>

Twinklets,

When i read the reason why he at the jungle I really felt his birth mother ought to be shot lor... Dun want the baby at least give him a quick end ma,,, Not liek that,. Slow and suffering.,

The reason why I felt so bad is I dunno why but I feel he bears a resemblence to Thavis. hiaz.

Hi Mummies

Happy New Year to all...

kekekekekekekeke.... too busy at work...to keep myself active at too many threads...

<font color="ff0000">GONG HEI FATT CHOI</font>
This is a tough ox year so I wish everyone a smooth sailing 2009 and hopefully the economy will rebound soon!

maybe all of us should start posting our darling latest photo and 1 when they are newborn and see how much changes had become.... i go n find tomorrow... haha... it must be interesting to see how much changes they had become...

elaine.. ya man.. all our kids here are 4 YO soon, &amp; 1 here already mummy of 3..
happy.gif

Sweetbabe, wkend shd have ballet class..

Poshies, tis is fun, u start the ball rolling.. I go search fotos too.. hehe.. must be newborne &amp; 1 is current pic hor?

morning....

last night went dinner... met my old school friend... plus my son's god mother... haha though she is her god mother but she hardly see my son..... so my son also don want to call her....

yes... i think it might be fun to post newborn... maybe 1 year then now photo..... i will go back and search over the weekend and post on Monday...

dewdrops,
u put NB, then recent pic of Iden?
then we can see the difference.

Xavier 1 u also have to put leh. :p

me later will go source for photos.. so must be like NB->1YO &amp; Current hor??

Dewdrops,

Iden's photo reminded me to make a passport for my boy.. hahaa... My boy still haven't got a passport yet.

Twinklets,
Ashley has grown so much... so pretty. I bet her little brother will look like her. My boy looks very much like my girl when she was younger.

hi twinklet...
ashley... really grew up a little beauty....lah... especailly u put 1 boy like photo...., she look like u too...

hi tigger...
keane is stuff an handsome boy.... now he don look like bb already... must put ur gal one too hor...

<font color="aa00aa">dewdrops:
aiyoh!!! iden is so cute! and he can smile so nicely for the camera!!!

tigger, twinklets:
wah!!! really so different!! its amazing!
happy.gif
</font>

Back