(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Hi Florence,

These cereals are still on the shelves selling in Singapore. So I guess should be ok. Iden also taking Heinz plain cereals now.

Mummies,
many items are pull down from the shelves again including all Julie brand biscuits!!!
sad.gif

Whoever are also giving similac/gain/gain kid to your children, polyclinic got promo till Nov 15th. Similac 2x900g at $67.90, 2x 900g gain IQ at $51.90 and gain kid bundle pack at $49

valmom,
at a quick glance, he does carry traits of valerie apart from his own boyish look leh.. very handsome
happy.gif

valmom,
yeah looks a bit like val but nice handsome boy....

Mummies,
Jus an update. Sheryl is having chicken pox now and has been away for school for more than 1wk. Now waiting for Darryl's turn...keke

morning...

btw anyone have happy meal BEN-10 toy, the yellow figure spare??? me boy short of that one... or anyone know where still have?

<font color="0000ff">Meow</font>
wow u sound so happy that Sheryl is having CP &amp; Darryl will be getting it soon hor. :p How is she coping with CP? Did she scratch??

Ashley's CC got 1 CP case last week, &amp; I grounded her, cos still havent give her the CP jab. Now cant give her yet cos she's down with cough &amp; flu. I cant afford to let her hv CP now cos she'll having CC concert soon, &amp; another 1 in DEC. I'm now preggie too, I also cant let her kana CP cos scare I'll kana second time, quite risky. Sighs, really regret on my procastination of letting her take the jab.
sad.gif

btw gals, I'm gog to be an APR 2009 mummy to be too. Same like Tigger.
happy.gif
Edd is 27 APr 2009. Hope can pop near Ashley bday so can celebrate together next time.
happy.gif

hi Twinklets...
congrats lah.... so happy for u.... . ya then it will be same for gerald n his sis.... next year when glynnis' 1st birthday i will be celebrating gerald 4th birthday....

<font color="ff0000">Congrats twinklets! So happy for you!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Meow,</font>
CP is scary leh. I havent kena too... always want to take but no action. Keke... We wanted to let Hazel take the jab the last time round but PD said MMR more impt so defer CP jab to next time.

<font color="119911">Posh,</font>
Mac's Ben 10 collection has finished isit? Zavier is such a Ben 10 fan now... everyday must reach home before 7pm to watch the cartoon. But he only has 2 of the figurines.

hi zyp...
i don know lah... but the mac at my area is no longer giving out ben10 toy but other already... gerald had 3... left with the yellow one.... haha can ask zavier and gerald play together.... so if u spot the yellow do let me know... do u want to collect for zavier which one u had... if i c i let u know...

Twinklets,
Congrats!!
happy.gif
Oh me happy ah...least now come next time i dun have to worry le mah. Yes she does scratch some of the pox but doc got give her some medicine to stop her from scratching. Before she took the medicine, i didn't have enough sleep...keep worry she will scratch when she sleep. But once she took the medicine it was really better and i can sleep better. Eh what is CC concert?

blurmom,
me didn't let her nor Darrly take any jab. Why? Cos i heard a friend of mine her son did take e jab but end up also have CP. CP jab only have 95% of not getting it but still got 5% chance getting it lor. Even my colleague's daughter also get it even she took the jab too. So...save money bah...at least once and for all. Come out and that's it
happy.gif

Zyp,
better dun wait till too long to get it. My HB told me one of his dad's friend got it when he's 65yrs old, he suffer very badly leh.

Shadow,
Yeah she's ok, she happy playing now lor. It didn't affect her much

<font color="0000ff">twinklets/krazy/tsp/meowie</font>
Thanks! Ya, my MIL kept saying he looks more than a 7 week old baby :p

And yes I do feel that he does have some resemblence of Valerie, yet has a definite Boy look in him. He smiles alot too.

<font color="119911">Twinklets</font>
CONGRATS! So so happy for you! You are the 4th person I know whose EDD is Mar/Apr 2009!

<font color="0077aa">Meow,</font>
You're right, taking the CP jab doesn't guarantee that you will not be infected with chicken pox. The jab will help to reduce the number of pox so the infection will be a mild one.

<font color="ff6000">zyp,</font>
I didn't take the CP jab. I kana just before I was preggy with Kayla. The condition was really BAD! My whole face was covered with pox. My body was also full of pox. My MIL even commented that she hasn't seen anyone with as many pox as me.
sad.gif

I think it's good to get the jab so as to ensure that even if kana CP, the condition will not be as bad as mine.

Thanks gals!! Wanted to tell u gals after my detailed scanning at Dec, but I cant suppress so long.. Kekeke.. Yes I cant imagine my Ashley is gog to have a sibling, I'm very excited on this part!!! I keep seeing most of u gals posting the weng xin sibling pics together, &amp; they will simply melt my heart!! Hope this time mine is ok!!!

Congrats <font color="ff0000"> Hoho</font>!! U very quiet hor. Hehe. Noe the gender sex yet?
I tot you will stay put at 1 only, kinda surprised me that you are gog for another 1. I'm really happy for u &amp; P!

<font color="aa00aa">Meow</font>
Hey same here, I got this mentality like u, but also quite mao dun too, tat's why I keep procrastinating. But too bad I got preg &amp; she has her ChildCare concert coming up in mid Nov. So I really dun want her to kana CP. If I'm not preg &amp; she no concert, I really dun mind her having CP. Get it once &amp; for all.

Luckily the medicine is good, I recalled myself tat time like an itchy monkey like tat, kept scratching like wat. Very cham. At least now I noe nowadays the medicine is gd &amp; curb our kids from scratching, &amp; the kids can still be active.

twinklet,

congrats!!!!
happy.gif
Ashley is going to have a sibling to play with... she must be so happy. At their age, they can better appreciate a younger sibling.

me here waiting. 38w5d liao.... first time my pregnancy goes beyond 37w. I am 2cm dilated, contraction here and there but not the real thing. I think even S got tired of asking me why didi not here yet
happy.gif

Tigger,
yup!
but think i will be early cos will go c-sect.
but strange this time round, my tummy is not big n ballon. :p

Twinklet,
Not yet know. Next mth then detailed scan.
I oso thou no luck liao. Plan Plan din bingo, once din think about it, wa say bingo!
Ya, P is very happy. Keep asking others to call her jiejie.

I am oso happy for u!!!
happy.gif

Poohy,
I keep thinking if you have pop, wanted to sms u too.
Take care ah!

<font color="ff0000">Congrats Hoho!</font>

We're having another baby boom here! So happy!

I'm having v bad nausea since I woke up this morning... heng my menses just ended, else I'll be v worried. keke..

<font color="ff6000">tigger,</font>
You recovered well, can't really tell u got scars leh...

Just checking for my colleague, anyone has contact of confinement lady who only works daytime? Means she'll go home everyday...

<font color="ff6000">zyp,</font>
That is because I went for intensive diamond peel sessions after the CP episode. If not I will not dare to face anyone.

hi hoho,
congrats....

yup.... we having a couple of babies... so excited... my co who had delivery 1 month later than me is preggie with no3... now my whole company asking when is my turn... i nearly fainted..... haha

hi zyp,
the ben10 promotion is over...... i just happen to write to mac website to ask about the missing figure i need, then had call after a day that they manage to find the one i'm short of and make a reserve for me .... so i can go down on the time of my convience to buy an happy meal to get the toy.... i think i might have other toy i don need and go n exchange.... not too bad hor...

Hoho

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! So happy for you lor.</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">Zyp</font>
When is your turn?

<font color="aa00aa">Poohy</font>
So exciting! Baby #3 is coming!!!! Must let us know what it's like ok? Me lei.... don't even dare to think about it liao. Let nature take it's course.

<font color="ff6000">tigger</font>
wow the diamond peel is really effective huh!

<font color="0000ff">posh</font>
You really went all out to get the figurine! Zavier never really ask for all of them so we didn't put in too much effort to get the full set. I guess he's contented with watching the cartoon on tv every weekday night.

<font color="119911">angel</font>
Nah... it's <font color="aa00aa">pSi's</font> turn next! haha...

<font color="aa00aa">zyp:
hahahaha

hmm... i still don't have the urge to want another despite the many happy announcements here. hee. </font>

<font color="0000ff">HOHOHO!</font>
Wa.. quiet quiet huh? So that makes you the FIFTH person I know with Mar/Apr 2009 EDD. And my own cousin's EDD is in Feb 2009.. It's raining babies! Our gahmen's EBB Scheme is working! :p

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>No 2 Name</TD><TD>BB DOB/EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raphael</font></TD><TD>03-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Chole</font></TD><TD>03-Dec-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>AngelNeo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Joeson</font></TD><TD>10-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Anson</font></TD><TD>04-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ariella</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cloie</font></TD><TD>21-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Josh</font></TD><TD>22-May-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm</font></TD><TD>30-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Matthan</font></TD><TD>02-Jan-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueberry</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caden</font></TD><TD>28-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Ethan</font></TD><TD>22-Oct-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lisa</font></TD><TD>27-May-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>01-Jan-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla Lily</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Zi Wei</font></TD><TD>17-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Ethan</font></TD><TD>26-Jan-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Caydence</font></TD><TD>25-May-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Caylene</font></TD><TD>09-May-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Faith</font></TD><TD>07-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Blysse</font></TD><TD>13-Jul-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crystalmum</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Crystal</font></TD><TD>16-May-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Caleb</font></TD><TD>09-Aug-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrop</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xavier</font></TD><TD>15-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Iden</font></TD><TD>10-May-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Paige</font></TD><TD>07-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Seth</font></TD><TD>07-Nov-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD>21-May-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>12-Jan-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fashionistamama</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Erica</font></TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Isabel</font></TD><TD>18-Sep-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ik Teng</font></TD><TD>22-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Wynn</font></TD><TD>15-Nov-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Chole</font></TD><TD>06-Sep-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sky</font></TD><TD>25-May-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shane</font></TD><TD>24-Jun-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoho03</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>04-Apr-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hytten</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Constance</font></TD><TD>12-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas03</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shauna</font></TD><TD>16-May-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Jarel</font></TD><TD>01-Jun-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krazy</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>03-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD>14-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Darryl</font></TD><TD>21-May-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>31-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Isaac</font></TD><TD>12-Sep-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oreo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaevir</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Picnic03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryon</font></TD><TD>07-May-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Caden</font></TD><TD>20-Oct-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>28-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Joelle</font></TD><TD>22-May-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>23-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Glynnis</font></TD><TD>24-Mar-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Denyce</font></TD><TD>29-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shania</font></TD><TD>27-Dec-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sgmom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD>22-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Nigel </font></TD><TD>05-Sep-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shadow</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>10-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Esher</font></TD><TD>19-Jun-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aaron</font></TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kaeden</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shanice</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarissa</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Felicia</font></TD><TD>23-Jun-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>02-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Kayla</font></TD><TD>22-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justyn</font></TD><TD>12-May-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinklets</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>27-Apr-09 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thyler</font></TD><TD>25-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Thavis</font></TD><TD>23-Mar-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zavier</font></TD><TD>14-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Hazel</font></TD><TD>04-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne (ewoks)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lionel</font></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Rachel</font></TD><TD>17-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back