(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Ming,

I went to the turf club. All the game booth were packed with people. Managed to pat the horse and saw horse racing too. When we reached there, it rained, so the bouncing castles were wet, but aaron managed to jump in it for a while. Overall, Aaron enjoyed himself, we left about 7pm+.

Ref : Xmas Party
Can gate crash or not??? keke....

Hi Poshies,

The Mamil Gold is Step 3. Forgot to indicate in the earlier posting.
happy.gif

Stephy,
Come la. Hoho not coming liao. Of course can gate crash.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">CHRISTMAS PARTY UPDATE!!!</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+1">See you ladies this coming Sunday!!! 4pm!!! Don't be late!!!! Pressies must come ah! I start preparing tags liao!</font></font>

Angel,
I scare aaron still sleeping, can't make it in time.. if i can make it, i will try to drop by. Also got to depend on my driver.

Ref : Noddy / Sesame Street
Later I might be bringing aaron to watch the above shows. Hopefully, no nasty crowds. Anyone doing xmas shopping? want to meet me for dinner?? :p

<font color="0000ff">Serrich</font>
wow u really long time din pop in here man.
Hope Shania's cough will recover soon, really v poor thing to cough so long. Remember no cold drinks & no chicken for her. Fruits wise better stick to apples bah, tat's the safest fruit, i guess??

<font color="aa00aa">dingmummy:

Noddy Saves Christmas An interactive musical journey in Toy Town @ Christmas
Date: Sat 24Nov Sun 9Dec 2007
Time: 1pm & 5pm
Venue: Forum The Shopping Mall (Basement 1 atrium)</font>

Hi,
Missing and sick mum reporting here
happy.gif
Haven't been here for quite sometime. I've been bring Sheryl around to watch the shows while i'm on MC. She have watch Sesame Street in Taka, Dora at UE square, Barney at Marina and Disney princess at Causeway point. This mummy really pamper her hor
happy.gif

Very excited leh... since you guys are on this topic. My sis asked me to draw up a list for her... sharing with you here.

Yar Meow u v gd, MC still bring Sheryl around. :p
Stephy also... btw i also went Turf Club. No rain when i reached ard 7 leh. Saw the horses and took the kiddie rides. Alamak where did you manage to touch the horse? We didn't leh. We queued for Isa to get into the giant elephant inflatable, heh but she's too scared to play and jump on her own. B4 she can warm up, her time was up.

1)
Dora at United Sq
http://www.unitedsquare.com.sg/?module=events&action=latest&mentry=&session=
http://www.unitedsquare.com.sg/?module=promotions&action=main&mentry=&session=

Tue-Fri 1pm,7pm
Sat, Sun 1, 4, 7pm

2) Disney Princess
Causeway Pt till 2 Dec
Centrept 3, 5, 6 Dec
Compass Pt 7-9 Dec
11am, 1, 3, 5, 7pm
http://www.fraserscentrepointmalls.com/cp_promo/princess/index.html

3) Flinstones @ Jurong Pt
till 6 Dec (no shows on Mon)
2, 4, 7pm
http://www.jurongpoint.com.sg/pdf/flyer5Nov.pdf

4) Barbie at Raffles City
1-16 Dec
1, 4, 7pm (no shows on Mon)
http://www.rafflescity.com/happening/happening.html

5) Sesame St @ Taka
till 9 Dec
1, 4, 7pm (no shows on Mon)
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/taka.html
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/whatsnew/index.html

6) Noddy
Noddy Saves Christmas An interactive musical journey in Toy Town @ Christmas
Date: Sat 24Nov Sun 9Dec 2007
Time: 1pm & 5pm
Venue: Forum The Shopping Mall (Basement 1 atrium)

7) Disney Mickey Playhouse @ Parkway Parade
4-7 Dec 4pm, 7pm
1, 2, 8, 9 Dec 1, 4, 7pm
http://www.parkwayparade.com.sg/llretail/parkwayparade/main.nsf/all/wh_events

8) Barney @ Marina Sq
http://www.marinasquare.com.sg/web/sh_events_promotions.aspx#677
till 9 Dec
Tue - Thu 2pm, 7pm
Fri - Sun 2, 5, 7pm

Hope the info. is helpful. ")

Valmom sorry i quite forgetful remember? Haha we need to check our bank accounts again to see if transfer was made.

So do u want me to pass to HoHo? Sms me ok?

Ming/stephy,
I wish to let her take photo with Barney too...but was too late, not the first 50 children
sad.gif
If Sheryl walk a little bit slower, then we will even miss the chance of sitting down to watch the show. So far the only show i didn't get in is sesame street. I'm aiming to go Disney club house leh....but so far...no more MC liao lah, thou still coughing but wait i kanna ban by my boss.

Ming,

there were 2 white horses for the public to touch, feed & take photos with them. It is on the other of the bouncing castle (not the elephant one). Aaron also daren't to go into the elephant inflatable. He juz jumped at the edge and i have to hold on to him. The other inflatable, the queue was so long. He didn't took the rides also, knowing him that he wouldn't dare to sit alone. We left after the first trial run.

Meow,
I didn't take photo too. Aaron will not stand in the queue with his kind of patience. When we were watching Barney, we found a place on the 2nd floor and sat there, sat about 10 mins before the show started. Noddy's show has less crowd, but the stage is quite small and people standing ard, jamming up the walkway. Disney show also far for me, might juz give a pass, unless daddy willing to drive us there.

Stephy,
Didn't try to ask if Aaron wants to go in and watch? Sheryl dun have patience also leh. Everytime i go to these shows i bring her alone one. The first time i in queue was at United Sq. Sheryl also dun want to wait but wants to go in. I explain to her lor, then she wander around. Luckily she came back and find me, else PA system will annouce a missing gal liao.

Anyway i also scold her. Before taking photos with the princess, ask her take photo with those cardboard pictures she also wont look at the camera. Told her later must see camera else waste my effort leh.
1101605.jpg

Hi mummies,

My hubby is setting up an enrichment centre in Toa Payoh teaching mental arithmetic to children. He is having a course preview/seminar next Saturday at Toa Payoh Safra. Details are given below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Parents,

We have just established a CMA Mental Arithmetic Centre branch at Safra Toa Payoh Clubhouse.

The CMA (Classical Mental Arithmetic) programme utilises the dual-hand, four-finger system to stir the beads of the abacus, which is the platform for which mental arithmetic is trained. CMAs unique and scientifically-proven method has enabled childrens left and right brains to be developed. This leads to total brain development. CMA adopts a structured curriculum and well-formulated lesson plans which are paced according to the childs speed and progress of learning. Multimedia is used in the lessons. By adopting all the above-mentioned methods and approaches, CMA aims to improve the childs mental and physical development, concentration, memory, psychomotor skills and focus.

Please refer to this website http://www.cma.edu.sg/ to understand more details on CMA and the benefits which you can see in your child when you enrol your child in the course. As educated parents, we know that it is not easy to develop a childs right brain when he/she gets older. The CMA program for mental arithmetic training works best for children aged between 4-13 years old.

Some parents mentioned to us that after withdrawing their children from Shichida, they enrolled them in CMA as the next stage for their little ones total brain development programme.

You are cordially invited to a free course preview/seminar at Safra Toa Payoh Clubhouse. Details of the course preview are given below:

Address: 293 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh (Safra Building is located beside the Toa Payoh sports stadium)
Venue: Safra Toa Payoh, Main Building, Whitley Room (Level 1), beside the lobby reception area
Date: Saturday, 8 December 2007
Time: 10 am to 12 noon

If you have any questions and would like to further understand how the CMA programme can benefit your child, please feel free to raise them during the course preview.

As we need to cater for the necessary logistics, kindly indicate your interest in attending this course preview before December 5.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at 6353 5438 should you require further information.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you on December 8 (Saturday)!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please let me know whether you will be interested so that my hubby can make the necessary arrangements. Thanks.

Meow,

I think even after explaining to him, he will not understand or simply don't want to listen. For example, like today, we were waiting for the shuttle service bus to downtown east, there were a few coaches at the waiting area, he insisted in getting up. I have explained to him again and again that isn't the bus. He still insisted no matter what. I juz ignored him and asked him to go himself.. keke..

<font color="ff6000">Mummies,

I have big problem dividing the bill. Cos we had individually made order for meals for ourselves.

Can you all email me regarding what you order so that I can tally the bill? Email to [email protected].

Thanks!</font>

Meow,
Wow, you solid leh, bring Sheryl for show marathon when you are not well. Must take care ya. Weather getting cold liao.

Sheryl posed very well in the princess pics leh. Make me feel like bringing cay as well but she is not familiar with princess lor. I brought her to Mickey's Magic Show and she roamed around during the princess portion. Wasted my $$.
lame.gif

Angel,
hv emailed u my order...

Re : Party
Many thanks to Angeline for organising the party... it was a very good occassion for us to meet and chat in person... really appreciate the effort!!

<font color="0000ff">Party</font>
Missed it!... Sigh.. was so tired man.. back to back weddings to attend... but it was fun catching up with friends...

When can we have another party? :p

<font color="0000ff">Party</font>,

Valmom,
i oso missed..
sad.gif

brought phoebe to airport n fetch papa.

Ya, when can we have anther party lei...

Angel,
me just email my order too. Thanks!

<font color="ff0000">Party</font>
Yesh, thanks to Angeline for organizing this party. It has been long time since alot of us met up.
happy.gif

hi angel,
will be mailing u soon.... haha... it must be really troublesome for u.... thanks for organising......

hi mummies...
sorry that Gerald is super super shy.... i think he only manage to play with Keane.... after a super long wait staring from outside...

hi tigger/sweatcorn/zyp/Angel,
ur no 2 all so nice and sweet... especially the princess.... Anson the only prince also very cute... i think I miss Meow's prince lah....

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Have emailed you my order. Thanks for organising the party.

It's been a long while since such a big group has gathered. Didn't have time to chat with all mummies.

<font color="ff6000">dingmummy,</font>
1st time seeing you...but no chance to chat with you. Too busy with eating and handling the kids.

Gosh, realised I can really eat. I ordered a chicken mcnuggets meal and also ate Keane's cheeseburger. No wonder my tummy is still BIG!

Mummies,
Very excited! Got this info from my colleague. Shes likely to enroll her 3 YO gal to the Dance Class. You can call for a free trial & the fees is aro $130 for 11 lessons. At least is affordable for me to send my Ashley to dance class next year if shes less shy with strangers.

Check out their website if you are keen -

http://www.dancepointe.com.sg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children Dance Classes
Pre-School Dance Curriculum (3 years old)

Royal Academy of Dance (UK)

Through the use of familiar nursery rhymes along with catchy melodies, we incorporate interesting themes such as music appreciation and creative movement in our dance exercises to capture each child's imagination and unique sense of expression. It also encourages body coordination together with the music rhythm. In addition, simple classical ballet steps are introduced in the exercises. These would help children develop the foundation and motivation to make the smooth transition to the next level of classical ballet easily.
Presentation class under the Royal Academy of Dance Examination Board is also available.

Classical Ballet (4 - 6 years old)
Royal Academy of Dance (UK)
Teachers are certified with the world's largest dance organization - Royal Academy of Dance (RAD). Children would be able to learn and perfect the ballet technique since young, which is necessary not only in the development of professional dance, but also immensely beneficial for the general physique and coordination of the human body. It encourages poise and grace in your child. They would also develop both mental and physical attributes that would be useful in their academic studies and social dealings. Learning Classical Ballet would give them the opportunity to be affiliated with the works of renowned classical music composers such as Bach, Chopin and Tchaikovsky etc. which form the bulk of the RAD ballet syllabus.
We offer RAD examinations in classical ballet for children since they started and this is especially important for those inspire to become Professional Dancers or Ballet teachers. It also serves as a reward to their achievements.
Levels: Pre-Primary, Primary, Gr1 - Gr8, Intermediate, Advance

Jazz Ballet For Kids (6 years and above)
Australian Teachers of Dancing (ATOD)

There are 12 levels in the ATOD Jazz syllabi. Originated from Australia, it is technique based, including the use of historical and fundamental Jazz steps. Children with ballet techniques will have a stronger ground to Jazz Dance as Jazz uses ballet techniques but breaks away the strict classical lines of ballet. Children who love to move with funky and trendy music and yet want to learn some ballet techniques and improve body lines and poise, Jazz Ballet will be the right choice for you.

Tap Dance (6 years and above)
Al Gilbert Syllabus (LA)
Tap dancing started with the Africans in early America who would beat out rhythms in their dances with brushing and shuffling movements of the feet.
Children will love the beautiful creation of sounds with their tap shoes, where the soles and heels amplify the rhythmic sounds of the dance.
They will learn heel toe, shuffle, flaps, ball change, etc; you will be surprised how fast their ankles can move with the rhythm!

Angel,
email you already.

Twinklets,
Ash really look like you leh. Think her eyes resembles you alot.

The dance class not bad but then is ballet good for kids? I heard there's some negative comments on their walking posture etc.

twinklets,
thanks for the info...
yes agree wif san that ashley looks more like u now... she's a very sweet gal...

poshies,
thanks for the compliment... u'll get to see your princess soon too... hehehe... gerald has grown up so much since i last seen him... guess all the kids all grown up liao... hehehe...

dingmummy,
r u the one who is sitting at the end of 1 table?? so sorry din say hi to u... too busy wif 2 kids...

San,
I'm actually more interested in Jazz Ballet & Tap Dance. Ya I do noe some of the ballerinas they do have '8' kinda walking postures. Personally I'm not into Ballets, but thinking of tat 1 year 3 YO dance class just for fun first.
happy.gif

Sc,
hee thanks! So glad she's resembling more like me instead of Daddy.
crazy.gif
Sighs, but She's turning into a very shy gal.
sad.gif

Hi mummies
It was my 1st meet up with all of you, nice meeting you & your little ones. Managed to introduce myself to some of the mummies only.

Ming
Thanks for introducing all the mummies' name to me.

Angel
Have emailed you. Thanks for organising the party.

tigger/sweatcorn
Ya, I'm the one sitting at the end of the table busy looking around. Will chat with you if there is meet up again.

Caymom,
Manage to snap and snap with her alone, if i ask the guys to take if i'm taking with her, guess only a photo of 3 princess only. Fear she freak out taking photos alone also. Lucky she still ok, maybe i always tell her, yeah you're the princess. She like to be princess also leh. I see some parents really dress their kids like princess to take the photo leh, see my gal very envy but i told her she's my princess already.

Angeline,
Yeah thanks for organising. Seems like hard for the mummies to talk together hor...no wonder you gal got mummy day out lah. The event like last very short hor, they start to chase us out so soon. Looks like we need a place that can hold us longer.

Dingmummy,
Yeah first time see you, didn'thave time to chat longer also.

Flo,
Cute little Wynn. Looks like daddy right?
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">dingmummy</font>
Same here! Me also first time, so abit shy la. Hope can join you all more frequent.
happy.gif

Meow,
Yeah, all the mummies seems very busy taking care of the bb. No time to get ard chatting.

flo,
little lynn looks so cute... the pic of him sleeping wif both hands at his face looks like jie jie leh...

Sales
BB Guess having 50% storewide. if u hv uob credit card, got additional less 10% off total bill.

mi still waiting for bb fox sales...

Thanks Angeline again. i've emailed you my order. Pls let me know how much to pay you, thanks.

Isabelle is also v shy. Play games also gong gong like dat, heh. She saw the Barney wrapper and wanted the Barney present. I said we can hit 4D if she drew the no. and indeed she got the Barney present which is actually a saxophone. She loves it. Heh, who bought the sax? Thanks!

1103844.jpg

Ming,
she got it?? Is from Ashley!
wink.gif

I'm glad she likes this sax.
happy.gif
Btw she able to play it with sound?

At least Isa still willing to go try to play with the others. Mine die die wont go & only wanna cling on me. When Q for cake, still wanna me to carry her. So i told her if she wanna me to carry, then no cake for her. So she guai guai Q up but her hand kept holding mine, v scare I ran off. SIGHS!!!

Florence,
Your boy resembles Jie Jie alot. Same kinda nose.

ming,
wah isa got her wish leh... hehehe...

twinklets,
ash not that shy lah, at least she smiled at me when i called her leh... hehehehe...

think she's better than my kaeden who juz wanna eat any fries within his sight... he kept wanting to eat sherilyn's fries... french fries monster!!! faint...

Party,

So yi han cannot go.. My hubby and me exam period. Looks like so much fun!!

Flo,

BB wynn so cute. I din know Wynn is a boy's name..My neighbour got 1 girl named Wynne. But this name is a winning name right? Cos her chinese name is "ying" the 2nd pic the clothes exactly th same as Thavis/Thyler bb clothes.

Ming,

faster go buy lottery!!

Batman,

They sell adult clothes or not? I went 1 time before all $3. Very nice clothing.

Serrich,

Lerler also very bad.. He will say he love his daddy very very much and love mummy a little bit. SO i ask him a big bit or small bit he will use his index finger and his thumb to show me "a tiny little bit." fuming liao...

Thanks mummies!

I also take a look at Edie old foto and they really look similar. But to tell you the truth, I think Baby Wynn looks cuter, Edie's a bit skinny and hangger, and Edie's head not so round. But somehow when I thought of Edie when baby always brings good memories... maybe that time I was less stressful...

Hi Wen, yes, Wynn sounds like "win" but we chose it becos baby chinese name is Jun Wei, "win" and "wei" sounds alike.

The clothes were Edie's (you will get to see a lot of pink color ones) and I got it in the Guan Yi Temple area, recommended by Sally.

Ashley! Thank you Auntie Eve and Ashley. She can play with sound, but luan luan lai one lah. So sad tt Isa didn't get a chance to play with Ash yest.

Florence, looks like Wynn can sleep v well. Soo sweet sleeping pictures.

Giordano got 40% storewide for members these few days. JL also got 20% off these few days.

Wen all the best for your exams. Nebber buy lottery leh... give you my luck lah.

batman,
no lah i waiting for the retail store to hv sale... i hv yet to go to wing tai... any good buys??

meow,
yah loh... super busy leh... then my dear shanice was trying to snatch my fries too... faint...

xmas party
can the mummies who has pic of me/my family email the photos to me anot ah... pai sei... din bring camera cos i'm sure i'll be too busy attending to my 2 kids... thanks in adv...

wen/sc,
The fox warehse sales
haiz, mostly are gal gal clothing la. Boy's clothing are sooooo limited and almost the same color BLUE. yes, they do sell adults but I din really go n dig. Main purpose is to see kids clothes. The $2 are mainly panties..haha...the rest are like $5, $10,etc...Really cheap sales...Only manage to grap 6 pcs.

sc,
aiyo, shld tell me early. I can help you to take pic. Me first time meeting with the rest mummies, so abit shy to ask to take pic...hehe..

Back