(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

<font color="0000ff">Twinklets,</font>
Dun worry lah..Ash will not be short. She has daddy's tall genes.
happy.gif

Ok, here's a NB pic of Keane and Kayla.

907252.jpg

Tigger,
Ya I seriously hope she has her Daddy's tall genese, & also high metabolism rate leh. Then no need to be scared of being pui next time.

Wow really v alike. Kayla is much fairer & she really galish. Keane is boyish at birth.

btw, Kayla resemebles u ALOT ALOT. I'm seeing a tiny Tigger in her face.
lol.gif

Twinklets,
You finally started TTC liao. wish you luck and receive yr gd news soon.

re: bird nest,
Can preggy eat alot bird nest? during my time, my mum read papers and even Zoe Tay who was preggy wz her 1st child tat time mention that doc advise not to take too much cos' it may cos bb having asthma. Can't really remember alot liao. So i nvr take much, maybe less than 5 times. Gd excuse for me cos' i no $ eat. Gynae and TCM fees already rip me off during that time liao. keke. So, I dun think bird nest will result in fair baby since Denyce is consider not dark as compare to me whom i never been fair since young. And I did not even drink a single drop of milk as I hate milk the most.

tigger,
kayla got that girlish looks even though she looks like keane leh... keane oso got that boy boy look... think both of them hv very 'mi ren' eyes leh... can 'dian si ren' kind... hehehe

twinklets,
gian ah... good... we open door big big to welcome u to the mother of 2 club... mickey mouse jia you...

san,
the door's open for u too... ahahahaha... u wan mickey mouse too?? or u wan little cow??

denyce not dark la, in fact she's considered fair but that was like 1 yr ago when i last see her... btw got more recent photos of my FDIL for me to see anot...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jorelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Blyss </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chole </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chole </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Shanice </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD>02-Jan-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Thavis </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sharlyne </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Shanice </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>09-May-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>21-May-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Darryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>23-Jun-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas03</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jarel </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Hazel </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Anson </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>22-Jul-07</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kayla </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

poshies,
thanks for adding the column... but serrich's gal name is shania lah... not shanice lah...

so how r u?? how's gerald doing??

SC,
Hey nice pic! I don't know when I can get Zavier to hold Hazel's hand like that...

I add ur blog to mine ok?
happy.gif

wen,
I don't know about washing machines. But my mum and I have been using topload Samsung all the while. Have served us well.

Flo,
You preggie still doing own delivery ah? Take care...

twinklets,
Yah skin color is all due to the genes... seems like Zavier takes after his daddy's fair skin and Hazel takes after my dark skin!

Hiao Zavier loves to pose too!
907563.jpg

907564.jpg

907565.jpg

San,
keke thanks. I wait for ur 'annoucment' k?? :D

SC,
thanks!! U gals really make my Mother calling come leh.

Zyp,
I cant help to laff silently when i see zavier pics!! So cute!! so funny & definitely v hiao!! I think our kids got same trait -- Hiao Hiao 1. lol. I also got 1 pic tat Ash also pose wif the fingers like tat.
Btw I confirm tat both have "mi mi yan" smile.
crazy.gif

<font color="0000ff">tigger</font>
OMG! Like duplicate like that!! but can tell one is boi e other ger... so handsome & pretty! Like daddy & mommy.. the wonder of good genes :p

<font color="119911">sweatcorn</font>
Oh.. lovely lovely pic!

<font color="aa00aa">zyp</font>
I love the way how Zavier never fails to bring a smile to my face.. he is such a cute character!

Still in office... trying to read some posting to let off 'stress'..

tigger,
no lah, have not muster up the guts to try. but i love seeing all the babies photos =)

sc,
lovely shot!

Update :
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorelle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Blyss</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chole</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chole</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shania</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD>02-Jan-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thavis</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sharlyne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>09-May-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>21-May-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darryl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>23-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas03</TD><TD>Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jarel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hazel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>04-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Anson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>22-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

we seem to have more girl than boy this round....

hi SC,
how r u.... i just came back from China Audit this week..... my nanny teach Gerald to say Mummy go China (in chinese) all his new toys he will say i bot for him from China.... so funnie...

well he is taking well with my traveling which is good as my school term start next week, this sem I have 3 subject meaning Tue, wed and Thu will not be seeing him.....

so how is everyone... any more playgroup.... want to put Gerald to some playgroup but mummy been super bz with work... with new term start... don even know where to find times....

Hi all mummies,

Have been reading all posting quietly...
Poshies, thanks for updating, but hor, my little's girl name spell Blysse..
Recently picture of little Blysse
908342.jpg

hi CG,
haha... sorry for the typo....

Hi Elaine,
how r u getting on??

I just make a count on the previous list - Total 38 Mummies, 17 already have no 2, actually is 17 coz Linn's Rayson is her no 2.
which is 45% and 6 more MTB for no 2 wow very good hor. Haha did I miss out anyone???

Valmom,
So good, u still can take class pic!! I cant man.
sad.gif

Poshies,
Ash started PG in July liao. So far she's learning things from there & I find she like suddenly more dongshi in a way. haha dunno is sin li zhou yong or wat. keke. Did u check with Serene on which PG? Since u gals stay so near.

CG,
Blysse is so big now. Turning 1 YO already liao rite?

Poshies,
I'm better liao, MS gone liao
happy.gif
No.2 seems heavier than no.1, dunno izit becoz he's a boy?? but my tummy is showing faster than Paige's time
happy.gif

Hi Elaine,

Haven u done the detailed scan to know gender?
I will be seeing Dr Tham in 3 weeks time for my detailed scan, by then should know.

Twinklets,
You slowly wait for my news. Think maybe by then some mummies already no. 3 and you already given birth no. 2 or even yr no. 2 1 yr old liao. hehe.

Shane,
Still no courage yet ah? Twinklets already bucker up liao. Faster faster lah.

Elaine,
the last time i saw you, no tummy at all. Can't even tell leh. that time you already abt 4-5mths leh.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>No 2 Name</TD><TD>BB DOB/EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raphael</font></TD><TD>03-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Chole</font></TD><TD>03-Dec-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>AngelNeo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Joeson</font></TD><TD>10-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Anson</font></TD><TD>04-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ariella</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cloie</font></TD><TD>21-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm</font></TD><TD>30-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>02-Jan-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloomy12</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clara</font></TD><TD>05-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueberry</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caden</font></TD><TD>28-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lisa</font></TD><TD>27-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla Lily</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Zi Wei</font></TD><TD>17-Apr-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>29-Jan-08 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Faith</font></TD><TD>07-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Blysse</font></TD><TD>13-Jul-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crystalmum</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Crystal</font></TD><TD>16-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Debragoh</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>05-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrop</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xavier</font></TD><TD>15-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Paige</font></TD><TD>07-Apr-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>26-Nov-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fashionistamama</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Erica</font></TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ik Teng</font></TD><TD>22-Apr-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>12-Dec-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Chole</font></TD><TD>06-Sep-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hytten</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Constance</font></TD><TD>12-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas03</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shauna</font></TD><TD>16-May-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Jarel</font></TD><TD>01-Jun-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krazy</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>03-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linn</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>07-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD>14-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="0077aa">Darryl</font></TD><TD>21-May-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>31-Mar-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>25-Sep-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oreo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaevir</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Picnic03</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryon</font></TD><TD>07-May-05</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>01-Oct-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>28-Mar-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Jorelle</font></TD><TD>22-May-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>23-Mar-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Denyce</font></TD><TD>29-May-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shania</font></TD><TD>27-Dec-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sgmom</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD>22-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shadow</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>10-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Esher</font></TD><TD>19-Jun-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aaron</font></TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kaeden</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Shanice</font></TD><TD>18-Apr-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarissa</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jun-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>02-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Kayla</font></TD><TD>22-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justyn</font></TD><TD>12-May-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Sharlyne</font></TD><TD>23-Mar-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinklets</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-05</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zavier</font></TD><TD>14-Apr-05</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Hazel</font></TD><TD>04-Jul-07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

here is the list.... haha Twinklets... don be surprise hor..

Elaine... so no 2 is a boy.... good hor... another 'hao zi'

anymore update do let me know okie.....

Elaine, in term of looks, character, development, the 2 sisters are totally different.
Their weight is only 1 kg apart. Blysse is now 8.5kg and Faith is still less than 10kg.
But both eating relatively well so I'm fine with that.

Twinklets, ya, Blysse big girl now. Just celebrated her 1st birthday 3 weeks ago. She is the 'kai xin guo' in our family. Everyday very busy running around in the house, keeping this, taking that, very KPO.

<font color="0000ff">Poshies,</font>
Long time no see. Looks like you have been busy with work and class.

Caymom's #2 is Caylene
Glayz's #2 is Shane
Babymilk's #2 is Matthan

Not sure abt Sweetbabe's though.

Poshies,
Blueberry & Fashionmama also have #2. But not sure when's the EDD.

Wow really so many hor..

San,
hee nvm lar, juz give us a surprise next time lor.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">CG,</font>
wow, Blysse is already 1yr old. Time flies...
Dun have to worry too much abt Faith's weight since she is eating well.

<font color="0000ff">Poshies,</font>
Poohy's gal should be Joelle.
happy.gif

Mummies! Fisher Price Toy REcall,

Fisher-Price Toys with Lead Paint Hazard Recall

Fisher-Price, in cooperation with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission is voluntarily recalling a limited number of Nickelodeon and Sesame Street painted toys produced by one specific contract manufacturer during a narrow timeframe. The recalled products were sold in retail stores nationwide since May 1, 2007. Paint on some of these products COULD contain lead in excess of permissible levels.

http://www.service.mattel.com/us/recall/39054_IVR.asp?prod=

Evelyn,
yup, I've done my detailed scan...I'm coming 6mths next wk liao...my no.2 is a boy.

San,
I tink tat time when I saw you was ard 4 1/2 mths. Already got tummy showing just tat when wear clothes, not tat visable. Now I find my tummy is at 7mths of Paige's time, I'm coming 6mths next wk,

poshies,
Thanks....maybe the next update is you
happy.gif

CG,
wow, tat's gd to hear tat they're doing well.
ya, dun worry about Faith's weight, as long as she's eating & taking her milk, she's fine
happy.gif

Hi mummies with No 2,

Did you check your No 2 gender against the Chinese Calendar? Just want to know if the Chinese Calendar is accurate or not.

Poshies thanks for update! Jarel's DOB is 23Jun.

Anson, Hazel.. Happy Full Month!!

Carla u believe in chinese calendar for bb gender ar. u send the calendar to me, i check if accurate for me or not lor.

Wah recall of fisher price toys. Scary ar nowadays..

Hello mummies!

Thanks poshies for the update
happy.gif

Hi Wen, re. FP toys... me selling two items in my shop leh, now have to take out. Been calling the supplier but no one pick up the call... now I just wish no previous customers coming back with the toys
sad.gif

Hi Carla, me don't believe in the Chinese Calendar cos Edie already not true. Instead I practise the Shettles Method by counting the dates.

Flo,

The website juz say the theory part but doesn't allow u to calculate. Also it never says wat will happen if u have intercourse a few days before ovulation and at the same time close to ovulation date results.

Hi Eve.,

Its just a theory... you will have to see if your AF is accurate each month, then back calculate your ovulation dates (can do a web search on how to determine ovulation dates). The method is just another means of providing the chromosomes a more favorable condition.

re: Potty/Toilet train
Mummies who had successfully toilet train yr tods, can i check how soon you finally let them go pass urine on their own w/o asking them to? My mum had finally willing to co-operate wz me. Since Sunday, we didn't put on diaper for Denyce after she woke up. Only use 1 pc in the afternoon during nap. So far so good but then, it is always us asking her go pee every 1+hr and alot of times, she refuse but we force her to. We do not want to take the chance. So right now, I am thinking when can we 'fang xin' and not ask her to go pee and let her initiate it herself. So far fr Sunday till now, she can tell us when she wants to poo. Whenever she wants to poo, she will start to kan cheong and run and shout, I want ta bian, and pull down her panty. But when sit on potty or toilet bowl, she will tell us "no ta bian". We must ask her slowly, must wait, then finally the poo will come out. So now my problem, should i let her initiat her pee by herself or cont'd to keep ask her go pee?

San,

My ger will pee once in a while in the potty but most of the time when we take off her diapers, she hold her bladder, put on diaper then urine so we gave up. Poo also the same, depends on her mood, sometimes she play while sitting on the potty then poo, very funny...

San,
Ash took aro few days & she'll auto tell us when she wanna wee wee. We also started like telling her every half to 1 hr. Then we realize her times of insisting dun have increase. So we give her the benefit of doubt. & truely, she started to auto telling us. U can start on Denyce tomorrow liao. I believe she able to tell u auto liao.

<font color="ff0000">San,</font>
cay either pee before telling us or purposely pee in the training pants after telling us to get the potty. So we still force her to go potty every half an hour. There were times she will initiate especially when she wants to poo but we dun trust that she can control fully yet.

<font color="0000ff">Elaine,</font>
Congrats on your bb boy.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Carla,</font>
The chinese calendar is not accurate for cay but accurate for bbcay.
happy.gif
Anyway, I heard that there are different kinds of chinese calendar that will give different results. I dun believe in such prediction.

Eve,
take time bah. my gal don't like to wear panty at first. only now, she likes to wear so i can re-train again.

twinklets,
not only relationship must base on trust, even toilet training must also base on trust. haha. I will try this wkend at home. At least if miscue and she pee on sofa, also is my sofa. If at my bro's place, i dun noe what kind of responsbility to take up if pee on their sofa. But i doubt i will trust her completely. Think i will still keep remind her and ask if she needs to pee but at least don't drag/cheat her to toilet.

Caymom,
Like what twinklets said, must TRUST them lor. Sigh, quite difficult leh. haha. Especially i think they will sure play till forget at times.

San,

Hayden 'self train' ... He will want to pee too whenever my nieces pee (he finds it fun to fight with them over the potty). But it took us 1 week to really let him go diaper free. So far no 'accident' other than nite time. Sometimes he will wake up and pee sometimes too sound asleep, he will pee onto the diaper.

Back