(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Wen
My EDD 24 June la..not tmr...
Anyway..just back from check up...my cervix not yet soften...and Dr Tham just say...Mei mei not ready... so will go back and see hm on sat..and if mei mei still dun pop...next wed 27/6 i will induce...

Glayz,
Wow, so fast, tat's tis sun leh, anytime tis wk can pop liao. I just saw Dr Tham on sat & tis wk u'll be seeing him again
happy.gif
take care!

Elaine
Ya lor...can pop anytime...but seem like mei mei still like to stay inside ma-ma...due to all the junk food i been eating..come out onli can drink milk...kekekke

Glayz,
you 24th mah? not tomorrow ah.... aiya, remembered wrongly lor..... Should be you first. As mentioned earlier, I initially was down with stomach flu... and yesterday night, totally cannot sleep. Today went to work, wah liao.... floating man. End up, cannot tahan, go see doc... Doc told me, it might not be the gastric pain from stomach flu, rather, it's contraction liao. But then, cervix no sign of opening.... thus he predicted not so soon. Ahahahahaha, your mei mei is one smart gal..... know how to enjoy food. Poor me had lost 1.5kg over the last week..... no appetite to eat la.

Buddy,
You really want me to ah bish you lei.... always disturb me ah.

Elaine,
Congrats!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>26-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>05-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>06-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>30-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD>25-Sep-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>26-Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>12-Dec-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>12-Jan-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

angeline,
no appetite to eat?, u better take care, scully didi really wanna pop soon, u need the energy to push him out...at least take soupy stuff, easy on yr gastric. Take care ah
happy.gif

wen,
ler ler's an amazing boy, look at his speech development!!! k his best sentence so far is 'mummy carry mei mei'... kekekekeke...

elaine,
welcome to mummies of 2 club... ahahahaha...

angel,
hope u r feeling better... try to tar han... soon bb will be out liao... last trimester is always not easy... take care...

twinklets,
mother of 2 club welcomes u leh... ahahahaha... quick come n join us... hee hee hee

gladyz,
wah its anytime for u now leh... edd this sun... good luck...

Elaine
congrats!! wow, 17 weeks, you will be able to know the gender soon
happy.gif

Angel
No appetite? same here, always have no idea what I wanna eat for lunch, but still nned to eat sthg la, otherwise bb will be starving..

Glayz
U gonna induce if bb not out by 27th? Talk to mei2 la, me also in the waiting game now. Tomorrow gonna see gynae again, hope it's TIME
happy.gif

poohy
Glad tt s is fine by now
happy.gif

twinklets
hows your sis? recovered liao?

<font color="0000ff">Elaine,</font>
Oops, sorry, I didn't know you did not officially announced your pregnancy. So far, there is no pain to my previous c-sect wound. Gynae already informed me of the risk.

<font color="ff6000">SC,</font>
Even though gynae says I can try natural, doesn't mean it's 100% guaranteed successful. He says only 60-70% of the ppl can go thru VBAC successfully. Furthermore, Kayla looks like she is going to be >3kg, so we will see how.

<font color="119911">Wen,</font>
Thyler can speak really really well now.

<font color="ff0000">Twinklets,</font>
Since you say I am your only hope now, I will try my very very best to go thru natural for your sake...kekeke

<font color="0077aa">Sweetbabe, Glayz & Angel,</font>
The 3 of you still around huh? Waiting patiently for your good news.

San,
hmm u also got such tots hor? My mother calling can come & go 1. Quite scary lor. kakaakaka. COme lar, make decision fast & we concieve together lar. Be Preg Kakis lor. Seem like all pop liao if I really kana preg lor. I'll be so lonely. =P

Wow liao, u pretty crude leh. hahaha.

SC,
haha mother of 2 club welcomes me ah.. *gulp*.. dun welcome so fast.. wait I really preg by end of this year bah.. I also abit scared lar..

Sweetbabe,
My sis ok liao, now juz having some cough & running nose.

Wow u v soon can pop liao. Cla gog to be jie jie ANY MINUTE hor.
happy.gif

Glayz,
alamak u are still here.. go pop leh. keke ;P

Elaine,
Yesterday went to see Gynae and he gave me a pill to ease the contraction pain. And it worked. Checked my cervix too... (Arghhh HATE THAT!) and said not ready.

SC,
I am trying to tar han liao. But it's affecting my sleep so much that when I go work next day, I'm practically floating around.

Tigger,
Hrm.... i'm 1 weeks plus after both of them lei. Why ask me ah?

twinklets,
there's still a few mummies not yet #2 lah. sure there will be some joining you for #2 or in fact some wz #3 by then. Shadow how huh? so long nvr see her post. she must be bz wz her new house huh?

Not crude lah, just speaking the facts. Scientific proven 1 leh. wahahaha.

San,

I am still around .. hehe silent reader.

What about me? For me is "you xin er li bu zu", menses is super duber irregular. The last cycle was 2mths late. Guess it's not so easy for me to conceive #2. Actually the urge to have #2 is slowly dying off liao.

Elaine,

Wow 17 weeks liao ... CONGRATS !!!!!!

Halo mummies

My hospital bill is finally here...wow more ex then the previous one. Wonder why...didn't really go see all the details. Aft deduct medisave and claim still pay another $1300

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Even youre 1 week + after them, you can deliver sooner than them one mah. I never have any cervix check before, dunno how it feels like. Same for contraction pain, never experience that before. I wonder when its my turn, will I know that I am having contractions or just stomach ache. Kekeke.

Tigger,
Aiyooo... the cervix check is horrigible. Imagine having someone inserting 2 fingers into you and digging all the way in to make measurement. I always tense up when they do that.

I just vomitted again. I seriously don't understand why liao.....

<font color="0000ff">Angel,</font>
Why dun you take MC and rest at home? Did your gynae say why you vomit? Aiyo, the cervix check sounds gross...

<font color="ff0000">Angel,</font>
I dread the cervix check too! My gynae teased that if I can't stand that, how to endure the labour pain. But this time, I didn't feel anything when they did the cervix check, maybe below rather stretched already.
uhoh.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Glayz,</font>
Getting excited for you! All the best to your delivery ya.

<font color="ff6000">Sweetbabe,</font>
You are due any moment too! All the best to your delivery.
happy.gif

Shadow,
Y a silent reader? must make noise often mah. Things will happen, then it happens. Everything is fated. So let nature take it course lor.

btw, as long as yr hb 'you xin you li' then you still stand high chance. hahaha.

Angel,
Cervix check is pain but that is not the most painful beside giving birth. I remember my gynae insert his finger to unplug something when i was at his clinic to help me try to induce birth naturally. That was real pain!!! But i can't seem to remember what is that call.

San,

Been bz at work for the past 3 weeks. Could hardly breathe and no time to go to the washroom. No time to read and thus no contribution to the forum mah.

Haha we 'you xin you li' but hb been bz flying. How to conceive leh? Anyway it will be a bonus if I manage to conceive =p

San,
issit break water bag???

Actually hor I find cervix check & break waterbag Ok lor. I was in hospital for few days using those pill induced. Gotta have cervix check like 2x per day. Think I was on 2 or 3 days pill induced man. But I think I seasoned liao. kekeke. Then breakwater bag also not pain. But anw, my natural birth failed, so sad lor. Wasted my few days of natural birth attempt. But nvm lor, tell myself it was an experience tat I forever cant forget. hehe.

Come lar, we three concieve together lor. U noe, now this thread so many kana #2 liao. So I think when our turn comes, like bor lang liao lor. Afew lil' cats oni. hehe.

twinklets,
not break waterbag. at his clinic how to break waterbag. I dun think he wish i wet his clinic. haha. i can't remember what is that call liao. dun noe he unplug what to seperate what lah. after he did that, still will have slight bleeding/staining for 1 2 days kind. he does that to help induce naturally instead of needing to do those real induction. I did on Tues and he say if by Fri, i still no symptom, then he ask me to go clinic on Sat morning to induce by inserting pessary type. But in the end, saturday wake up start to show, so save on the pill induction lor.

Still got alot leh, Carla, Crystalmum, stephy, valmom, etc. Aiyoh, so much till i forget who else liao. keke.

San,
I think he stretched your cervix, trying to open it up manually. Cos I remembered my friend going through it. Once triggered, the cervix will start opening by itself liao.

Twinklets,
I will wait for you, San and Shadow's good news. Valmom, haiz... give up liao. She gave me trillions of excuses liao.

Poohy,
I'm on 4 days MC till the end of this week. Think my company going to cry liao.

San,
Ya lor, I think Angeline is rite. I Cant think wat can be unplug there besides the waterbag lor.

Ya hor quite alot, come to think of it. Hmm.

ANgeline,
Doc gave u mc not those hospitalization mc? DUnno wat's tat called. Last time I got 1 wk for tat before I pop. So I no need to use my Annual leave. hee hee..

Angel,
Maybe lor. That process is Pain! I remember i keep tell him pain cos' i buay tahan liao i keep 'ouch ouch ouch' but I can't scream or shout in his clinic. He still tell me sorry but ask me to 'REN' awhile.

Hmm, u wait for my gd news ah? I wait for yr #3 then I join u lor. keke. Oops oops, you so fertile and onz type, scarly when yr #2 3 mth old and you tell me u preggy #3 liao. If that's the case i can't catch up wz u in 3 mths time leh. Even faster than Twinklets year end target. wahaha.

Twinklets,
alot hor. so dun worry, u still have many companions and ANGEL #3 as well. kekeke.

San,
Ya I got a feeling that ANgel got #3 liao, I also havent kana my #2 lor. @__@

Me not so fertile 1, dunno hw long I'll take to strike lor. keke.

San & Twinklets,

I can't join the "Afew lil' cats" club... cos I'm preggie with #2 too...

Hmmm.... 7 weeks preggie and the EDD is 29 Jan 2007... Boowowowoowoo... no CNY visting for me!!!

Carla,
Congrats!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>26-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>05-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>06-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>30-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD>25-Sep-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>26-Nov-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>12-Dec-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>12-Jan-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla</TD><TD>29-Jan-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Carla</font>
<font color="ff0000">Congrats!!</font>
Hey, ur coy got v v good maternity benefits.. Wa-hoo!!!

<font color="119911">Busy day</font>
What else have I missed? Eyes can't open liao.. can't read all the posting...

<font color="ff0000">Carla, congrats!!!</font>

<font color="ff6000">Elaine,</font>
Take good care!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Angel,</font>
Me not yet too. Went to gynae check just now, baby's not engaged yet and EDD remains the same. Gonna go for another checkup next Wed. Did the dr say why you're suddenly vomiting?

<font color="0000ff">Tigger,</font>
Wow your gal already 2.6kg! My gynae estimated my gal at most 2.6kg only... keke... So far I've gained 12kg compared to the full 18kg I gained for last pregnancy. But the overall increase in weight still more cos I didn't shed all my increased weight from the last time. Got to work v hard after I deliver liao.

<font color="119911">Poohy,</font>
zavier also broke out in rashes last Thursday. Rashes all over and we thought he had chicken pox. I had to be avoid contact with him for a few days until the dr confirm that it wasn't chicken pox or something that was contagious. The old folks called it false measles too cos he didn't have any fever. He has been very active as usual and rashes has slowly subsided but still got dark red marks all over. Meanwhile he is still grounded at home, wearing long sleeves and pants, like doing confinement. keke... Poor boy gonna miss school for a few more days until his skin totally clears. Don't want to freak the other parents out.

zyp,

y do u need to dress him in long sleeve and pants? u got air con at home? else v hot for him. I dressed S as per normal and bath him 3 times a day... his rashes subsided within 2 days... The sign of false measles is normally fever for 3-5 days and as the rashes come (normally on the trunk of the body), the fever breaks.

ya S also missed his shichida class.... in fact becos of his recurrent fever the past 5 weeks... he missed an entire month of class liao. Lucky the JG having an entire mth of sch holiday else really waste money hehee...

carla,

congrats!!
happy.gif
hey wat maternity benefits does your co have?? let me know leh... maybe I go and join your co before I try for no.3

Hi there,

MIA for very very long time..
happy.gif
but still an avid reader of this thread... but I dun really particpate these days..
happy.gif

Me like some of the mummies here... am expecting... bb no. 2.

Bb is due end Oct.

Congrats to all the mummies to be with no. 2
happy.gif

All Mummies,
Thanks for the well wishes....

Poohy,
My coy maternity benefits as follow:
- 15 weeks maternity leave
- $3k Pre- or postnatal care
- $300 baby gift.

If interested to join, let me know.. I can earn some referral fee too!!! hahahaah....

Caymom,
Wow... so fast put my name on the chart... My Gynae is Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)... a bit scary especailly when the list seems a bit short...

Picnic,
Congrats to you too!

Thanks mummies...
2nd pregnancy sure different from the 1st one.. :p

Carla... wow.. your maternity leave damn good !! Envious !!

poohy: This bb was conceived naturally.. if u remembered I hv PCOS..
happy.gif

RE: Maternity benefits.
I must agree that my coy maternity benefits is very good... but i have heard of 6 mths maternity paid leave too...

My 2nd pregnancy is more or less the same as the first one.... just that i get tired very easily... no morning sickness ... haha.... envy me right
happy.gif

carla,

ya the leave part is great!!
happy.gif
the cash part is great too hor... my hb company gives $2k each for our 2 kids... leave wise, my hb's co actually got very good leave ... wish its mine. My hb got 28 days of annual leave and on top of that 15 days of child care or child sick leave... and on top of that he still entitled to his own 30 days medical leave plus they got such a thing as MC without the need for doctor's cert wan..... like if he feel sick and dun wanna go to work, just call in and say can liao... that's why most of the time the kids are sick, I can only take 1-2 days of leave and rush back... while he will take entire week to take care of them.

picnic,

great to hear from u again!!! And congrats on conceiving naturally!!

Carla: My symptoms were the same as the first one. Evening sickness... :p This time round.. realised that I can't eat too much. If overeat... the tummy will feel like bursting !
happy.gif

poohy: Thanks ! Been following S's episode. Hope he is well again. Bouncing and learning. Kids are like this.... they need to get sick to build up their immunity agst diseases. Don't worry, ok
happy.gif
!

Back