(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

hoho,

thanx but i think the timing for edufarm is not evening leh.

san,

aiya if only there is one in west... but Denyce is really independent
happy.gif

poohy,
got, only tues evening.
i called up the bukit panjang branch. but too bad, class not started cos not enough students.

then i ask the PIC, now phoebe is learning ZP, he say then no need attend theirs le.
happy.gif

san,
u win lor.
such gd lobang din share!

but THUMBS up for Denyce.
happy.gif

Tigger,
OH gosh! pregnant!
Haiz, goto select again. Good luck!

but heng know now, better than next mth or when she is in ur house then know. :p

babymilk: Hmm i guess for us the timing happened to be right... cos' the CC tt we sent Isa to, they just started enrichment classes on Sat in early07. So we sent her there for 1mth to try to assimilate her in 1st lor. Guess tt more or less helps in a way of slowly introducing the tot of being the that kind of social/sch environment? Then for the 1st 2 days, i stayed with her in sch lor. For the subsequent 2 days w/o fam. pple, she cried a bit but henceforth, ok liao and look forward of going to sch.

Btw my detailed scan all went well, thank God. As for the gender, heh finally can see. The nurse asked me, WAH your husband so happy ah? So u can guess lor, yes he's a boy. : )

Hello mommies,
I'm back!
proud.gif
Thanks for all your well wishes.
happy.gif

I never expect my delivery to be so short. As my last delivery was induced, I had no experience in identifying birth symptoms. Before my contractions started, I had tummy ache and really pooed so I thought the contractions was related to the tummy ache until I realised that is was regular and pain getting intense. Luckily I decided to go hospital. I was still dilly dally-ing in case it was false alarm. Any later, I might end up popping in my hb's car! Now I understand why people can give birth in cab.

<font color="ff0000">Meow,</font>
I didn't expect to run in front of you. I was still thinking that I can tahun for another week because I have no symptoms at all, only started to feel heavier early this week.

<font color="0077aa">Glayz,</font>
Thanks for posting my sms birth story.
happy.gif
You steady ah, soon will be your turn.
wink.gif

Caymom,
I'm so ENVY of u!!!!!!!
Post ur gal gal pic leh.
happy.gif

Ming,
Congrats! "Hao" zhi already!
happy.gif

Decide wat name liao?

So exciting, seem like most mummies 1 by 1 go & pop liao!!
happy.gif

Twinklets,
Envy of me??!! You mean of my short labour ah? I was kinda unsure it was real labour because the contraction was very different from those of my first delivery. I was so worried that nurse will send me home and tell me I am just having a bad tummy ache.
crazy.gif
If it is show or waterbag burst, it would be more obvious. When nurse said too late for epi, I was shocked and she said,"you are coping well leh, no need epi lah, most people will be screaming by now." I was speechless man.

The pics still in the camera. Need some time to load them in. Both princesses sleeping so got time to sneak in for a while.
happy.gif

caymom,
u mean the pain is 'tar han-able' for u ah... u good leh... congrats on the arrival of your princess... free upload her photos ok??

ming,
congrats... same as meow, its a perfect 'hao' with a gal n a boy... hehehehe...

Sweatcorn,
I think it is all in the mind. I checked my pre-natal class notes and both hb and myself felt that I was in 1st stage of labour only. The pain was not as great as those I experienced when I had cay... I was only 3cm dilated then when I gave up and took epidural. So in my mind, I thought I am probably only 1cm dilated and the pain sort of seemed manageable.

Then when I realised I was too late for epidural, I know there was no other choice but to 'ren' so I gathered whatever courage I have and fought all the way.

Evelyn, hmm i like both. Cos' girl like easier to take care, heh then can inherit all of Isabelle's pretty clothes. But boy might be better. Less pressure off me cos' my hubby siao one, one traditional man and wants a boy to chuan zhong jie dai. Ha ha... And he wants 3!!! Siao man. i told him 2. So since got boy already, then i can all the more insist on factory closed. : )

Yar many also got HAO in the family, in fact all, husbands and wives mah. Heh.

<font color="ff0000">Meow,</font>
Thanks. Actually, under that kind of circumstances, not to be brave also cannot right? My hb came to the conclusion why people in the past dun need epi... because there is no choice! Well, if you ask me, I really cannot do without epi when I delivered cay. The pain was so bad that I was practically rolling on the bed. The worst thing was the pain lasted very long and there was hardly any interval in between each contractions! I really dun understand why it turned out that way. Perhaps I was induced via waterbag burst. I heard once waterbag burst, the pain is very bad. This time, my waterbag only burst when I was about to pop.

You are still in the waiting game. I think you should be popping any moment, must be prepared ok, 2nd time really very fast one.

<font color="0077aa">Ming,</font>
Congrats on having a boy!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Evelyn,</font>
My baby's name is caylene.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>19-May-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>26-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>05-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>06-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>30-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD>25-Sep-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>12-Dec-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Age (mths) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Blysse</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Shania</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD>2-Jan-2007</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthan</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Thavis</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sharlyne</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>< 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>09-May-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Caylene</TD><TD>< 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Caymom,
I doubt mine will be early lah. Sheryl was under C leh. This time i was trying for VBAC, so i got to wait till contractions set in lor. Tues appt again, see what gynae says lor
happy.gif

Happy mothers Day too
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO US!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">Caymom,</font>
Congras! Do take care and rest well. Dont forget to post ur bb photos, k..

<font color="0000ff">San,</font>
I am also considering to send Sheri to a church pre-nursery if she's nt gg to childcare. Nw still in a dilemma whether to engage a new maid or send her to childcare..
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Sweetbabe,</font>
Which church kindy did u register ur gal? Jurong Calvary Church?? Can you share wf me what the is the curriculum the school has for N1 students?

<font color="0077aa">Poohy,</font>
Same here.. Me also headache over this.. Bt mine is a different fm ur situation.. It's either i get a new maid and send Sheri to N1 or nt get a maid and send Sheri to cc.. My current maid also cannot confirm whether she is able to extend for another year or nt.. Really headache over this.. Somemore the registration for N1 starts already.. I gotto decide and act fast ler wor..
sad.gif

<font color="ff6000">Sharon,</font>
Good to see you here! U MIA for real long.. How have u been?!

Can go to KYOTO for team building?! Ur coy really generous towards contract staff too, unlike some coys where contract staff are being discriminated..
sad.gif
Coy benefits good also?! Got administrative vacany must recommend me hor! Hahaha..

<font color="119911">Tigger,</font>
Luckily the pregnancy was detected earlier.. Imagine she come to SG then u discover her pregnancy?! *Faint*.. Good luck to ur maid selection this time round.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Ming,</font>
Congras!! Really envy u all..
happy.gif
I doubt i have the courage to try for another one leow.. Hiak hiak..

<font color="aa00aa">Meow,</font>
Will be ur turn to pop soon.. Hope tat u can have a successful VBAC.
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Tsp,</font>
I also want to go Mattel Sales.. Any idea when will it be? I am looking forward to chiong this sales wf the rest?! Remember the fun we had?! Hahahaha..
happy.gif
happy.gif
Even our hubbies also join in the fun hor?!

ming,

congrats on having a boy...
happy.gif
Really can close shop liao
happy.gif

serrich,

so when will your maid let u know the final outcome? I will be so anxious if I am u. I prob will try to put S in one of the 2 church kindy in our area. Hopefully jck if the vacancy comes. During weekend, I will send him to JG nursery edu drama. Maybe on top of his current eduplay (billingual playclub). I heard from the admin at JG that the edu drama is more speech and drama. While the playclub is like the name suggest... more learn thru play
happy.gif
Both are at N1 level. I would have love to send him to chiltern house... but tooooo exp.. so just go enrichment lor.. then maybe in K1 or K2 level, I will send him there before he goes primary sch. I really like the JG environment and style.

Hi, mummies seeing gynae at KKH, can I know the consultation charges now? Meow, Glayz, any feedback on your gynae? Thinking of going back to KKH, but don't know which gynae to choose, pls advice, thanks.

Evelyn
Think must depend on the rank of consultant u seeing... The first time visit is usually more ex.... subsequent visit will be of less charge... and think from the week 16 can start package

For me..I am seeing Dr Tham,consultant, good friendly fatherly gynae...in AMK clinic on monday evening..(he will be there on mon and sat)

Ming,
Congrats! Same as me, I wouldn't mind a gal for no. 2 again as can inherit the clothes fr Denyce plus hb also dun mind and he feels gals n gals will be closer too. For boys, now I also scared scared if I ever have 1 next time. My cousin just got enlisted 2 wks ago. Last Friday just came out and the moment reach home, the parents 'fast leg fast hand' busy washing his army clothes to let it ready by Sunday. I can't imagine if next time i old woman liao, every wkend still need to help my son wash heavy army clothes.

<font color="0000ff">Caymom,</font>
From what you described, the pain experience during Caydence and Caylenes birth is very different. Hmm..I wonder how contractions feel like. I went thru C-sect last time and wanted to try VBAC this time. Gynae advised not to take epi. I wonder if I can take the pain.

Over the weekends, I have very very bad tummyache. Woke up 3 times in the mid of the nite, went toilet but no action. I was hoping that it was not contraction as it is way too early to deliver. Luckily the tummyache stopped after a few hours.

<font color="ff6000">Ming,</font>
Congrats, congrats!!! Plan to close shop after this?

RE: Maid
Angel, Hoho, Serrich, yes, luckily she took medical test in Philippines before she comes over. I went to the agency last fri to select another maid. Hopefully everything can go smoothly.

Ming
Congrtas!

Serrich
I enrolled Cla for the J Christian Church Kindergarten not the JCK
happy.gif

Jurong Calvary Kindergarten
1 Tao Ching Road Jurong West by the Lake
Ph:62656193
Nursery, K 1 & 2

Jurong Christian Church Kindergarten
2 Tah Ching Rd. Taman Jurong
Ph:62688730
Pre-nursery, nursery

Evelyn,
My gynae is s Snr Consultant. Her charges is $80 for the first visit and subsequent visit will be $60 excluding routine test which cost $10. My gynae is those you need to ask kind then she will say, else the checkup will be very fast one.
happy.gif
She Dr Tan Kim Teng. Think choosing a gynae will depends on you, you prefer female or male gynae. Will you feel uncomfortable with a make gynae meaning a male touching you rather than your husband and such lor....

Serrich,
Wow cheong again for mattel sales....i was really thinking, do we really need so many toys?? What toys you eyeing for now?

Jus wondering, does mummies send their kids to church kindergarten because you're a christian or for other reasons??

Tigger,
Yes, the contractions are very different.

The pushing part was also very different. I had epi during the first labour so I wasn't sure how to push, can only rely on gynae's instruction. Kinda panic when I couldn't push cay out but that was also because cay was in posterior position.

This time, with the contractions and downward pressure, I instinctively know how to push. Plus bb cay was in the right position so with two long pushes, she was out.

If you can, it would be good to do without epi. Drug-free always the best but if I were to go thru it again, I will still gauge whether my dilation is fast enough and whether the pain is bearable before opting for epi... provided that I have the choice lah.

Tigger,
Bad tummyache? Take care ok?

Right now, I'm super huge, as almost every single soul whom saw me all said. They told me that they felt that I'm going to give birth anytime. Anyway, I'm week 33 liao. But still, I wanna wait for Independence day la.

My baby also had been giving me super sharp kicks. So sharp that I worry he break the water bag. Noti boy......

Joeson had been crying very frequently and have a tendency of looking for his grandmother more than looking for me. I'm very depressed over this. Why is he behaving that way? What have I not done enough for him? I try to spend all my free time with him, but it seems not enough. Now with maid around, he also prefer to play with her rather than me. Why?!!! I think I'm going into pre-natal blues liao la.

Evelyn,
No mine is not package. I didn't find out more on the package their offering. I believe there should be difference. My visit before 30wks are all monthly kind, only aft 30wks then become twice a month and 37/8wks then weekly

sweetbabe,

your flashcard holder is still with me!
happy.gif
hey btw, how did u choose between jurong christian church and jck?

<font color="0000ff">Caymom,</font>
Yes, if I can take the pain I will rather do without epi.

<font color="ff6000">Angel,</font>
Let Joeson plays with the maid and let him look for his grandma whenever he wants. You take this opportunity to rest more. Dun get stressed out over this. Now I ask my hubby to carry Keane as much as he can as I am feeling the strain.

Angel/tigger
Same here, me also vv "huge" now, feeling very heavy now he..he.. I also try not to carry Cla so much, v tiring. If we happen to go out, daddy will be the 1 carrying her n luckily she has got used to it since I got preg again
happy.gif

poohy
Yes, I still remember
happy.gif
. Oh, how to choose betw JCC n JCK? Frankly speaking, I dun really compare them. I just gauge by experience, means based on what my nephew has gone thru (as he's attending the classs there) and I find it "acceptable". Moreover, it's so convenient for us, hence dun need to fret over tpt problem
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">WTS: Zen style dining table with 4 chairs</font>
Hey ladies, I have a zen style dining table with 4 chairs for sale. Used for 1.5 years. Good condition. Sides can be extended to accomodate more guests if necessary. Table is dark wood frame with frosted glass top.

Bot for S$600, now selling for S$300. Self collect from Hougang.

If you or your friends interested let me know ok? I shifting out soon liao.

Thanks a million!

Sweetbabe,
Did you ask the church school u register how many students per class? The 1 n only 1 at my side, there will be max 24 per class with 3 teachers.

I enquire Kinderland, the student is much lesser. Only max 15. However, the fees is also very much higher. $1050 for 10 wks. Totally over budget for me. Still yet to add in appx $265 per term bus fees. Moreover, Sengkang and Serangoon seems quite far.

Meow,
I not christian leh but i would choose church school cos' beside that, only PAP. PAP is not that gd in my opinion lor. So what else can they attend? Those Eton, PATS, etc, all too ex liao. So only church school is within neighbourhood still affordable and better compare to PAP.

<font color="0000ff">Angelneo</font>
Maybe you see that Joeson is very sensible? He sees mommy having di-di very tough. Tired. So let you rest more?

<font color="119911">WORK!!!!!!</font>
My company is going to up our notice period.. going foward it'll be 2months instead of the current 1 month..
sad.gif
SAD!

<font color="ff6000">PreN</font>
By when do we normally have to register ha? Until now we havent gone around to check coz simply no time. This Friday prob going to take leave coz the way I see it, we will not be able to pack in time for Sat shifting..

HATE IT! Why so busy!?!?! Sometimes I think I'm going crazy liao..

san,

How about ntuc childcare? i tot of sending aaron there.. 3hrs for 5 days + 1 lunch = $190 after govt subsidy. they also have 4hrs for 4 days + 1 lunch, juz a few $10 more.

Evelyn
Mine is package for antenatal... but seems like I will only use like 8 out of 10 visits...ROAR...
Paid $430 for consultant classic package..(not the private suite... dun wan to travel too far..)
It includes scheduled consultation, and lab test...(urine test) the others all not inclusive...

Angel/Tigger/Sweetbabe
I also try to get hb to carry Sky when we are together... but unfortunately..Sky is with me alone most of the time....
But think my tummy is in the way..so he actually prefer daddy if he had the choice...
But hor last weekend as he had fever and super cranky...he keep on calling mummy mummy... so bo bian had to tend to him and me had to carry him lor....

RE Nose Bleed
Does anyone experience nose bleed during your pregnancy? I read that its more common during pregnancy. When I was preggy with Keane, I do not have nose bleed. Now with Kayla, I had experience twice since last week.

<font color="0000ff">Tigger</font>
Ya.. I have when I was expecting Valerie. It's becoz of this vein in our nose. It's a very thin one so when we are pregnant and have increased blood flow, that vein is susceptible to crack and thus nose will bleed.

Nothing major to be concerned about but if you want, let ur doc see to make sure that it's nothing serious lor.

<font color="ff6000">Glayz,</font>
I dun think I am too heaty leh. But I realised that everytime I tell someone I feel like eating durian, my nose bleed will happen on the very same day. Nose bleed twice and these 2 times, I mentioned briefly that I want to eat durian.

Hmm..maybe my daughter is telling me that she doesnt like durian... sigh...got cravings but can't eat. so sad...
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Valmom,</font>
Thanks for the assurance! I hope its nothing serious. Got a bit concerned since it happened twice within the same week. How frequent was your nose bleed then?

Evelyn,
Oh forget to mention mine is from the private suite. Seems like package is cheap ah.

Glayz,
Yours is snr consultant or consultant?

Evelyn,
Dr Tham is also my gyane. Like Glayz says, he's friendly & fatherly...always smiles at you & make you feel happy & comfortable. He also did an open operation on my cyst.

Meow,
Dr Tham is a consultant.

<font color="ff6000">Elaine,</font>
Ya hor, why didnt I think of that? Hmm..but good durians only comes in June. I will have to wait another month before I can eat really good durians...wait wait wait...argh!!!

Back