(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

twinklets,
Gd things sure alot of pple fight for it mah. If nobody wants, then it is not call gd things liao.

Wen,
Even if you lao sai, only shed a little mah. How u slim down yr tummy n waist and tone up yr loose skin? U got wear girdle boh?

wen,
wah lau still complain fat... u shld look at me... aarrgghh... btw u look very very good... as pretty as ever... way to go...
happy.gif

tat reminded me, i've yet to take a family photo... ahahahaha... too busy liao... must remember to take soon...

<font color="0000ff">San/Twinklets/EVERYONE!</font>
All dun fight! I donate can liao :p Enuff to beaf up even the skinniest person on earth!

<font color="119911">Wen</font>
Ya.. the veins really quite obvious. I also bf, also lost weight but once stop.. balloon like crazy. Sigh...

Impressed? Hmm.. Valerie is never a jealous kid lah, prob becoz when born she has many 'competition' liao :p Generally she likes crowd so more the merrier for her. But not for me!!!

Yes, Charlotte is a nice name and hey, no one used this yet here :p hiak hiak hiak.

Ladies.. this name is reserved ok?
happy.gif

San,

my arms always skinny one.. it is my tummy.. and after 2 days of solid no appetite and puking and LS, I lost 4kg but now come back liao. Dun underestimate the bulk that water retention can give wor... ahaha. now my hubby also want to get food poisoning.

Glayz, Twinklets, San,
no need the donation la... If need my hubby can give me happily. ahaha.

SC,

yea must try to take one whole family inside one.. I trying to take one gorgor and didi photo but cannnot make it.

Does K keep trying to carry mei mei? Thyler keep trying to carry didi out to see turtle la, see dinosaur lah.. I keep getting heart attack. I put thavis on the sofa, I look another way i look back thyler has his hands ard thavis and have actually lifted him off the sofa without supporting his head! think i cannnot put thavis on the sofa liao/././

Valmom,

yea, you saw right?? the green veins all sticking out.. I used to be very very conscious of it... now i heck care. but still really wish cannnot see the veins at all. just have to wait til i stop bf. til then have to tahan.

When i stop bf, my appetite also gone with it . become non existent. now i eat a lot but once i stop that's it.
sad.gif
so the weight will not gain back.

Val is such a sweet kid. I wish sometimes thyler more like her. At least you kow if you have another, sibling rivalry will not be an issue.

So you book the name charlotte liao does it mean you will TTC?? aahaha

Valmom
Ok we let u book the name for 1 yr... after that the name will be release and free for all....

Wen
Like this can bo...she no choice have to TTC liao...hahahahhaha

wen,
no k will not wan to carry mei mei, he juz wanna climb on her to get to me... oso will hv heart attack kind... another thing he like to do is to hit the bed n frightened the poor gal while she's asleep soundly on the big bed... she jumped up in fright everytime he does that...

i still dun dare to try gor gor n mei mei photo cos wan to take photo of gor gor already very difficult...

i oso realised i got the ugly green vein... aarrgghh...

Valmom
Too BAD then....
1yr starting from ur msg above....

So ur reservation expired on May 04, 2008 4pm

<font color="0000ff">Wen</font>
U say ur hubby brew u some drink to clear water retention? Normal pple like myself can drink or not.. my biggest problem is really water retention. Sick of the bloat man.

valmom,

If you justhave simple normal water retention, then cut out salty things in your diet and drinkmore water. works wonders.

valmom,

oops i out of point... Actually i dunno you can drink or not. Why not you go the herb shop and ask if have those for you to drink.. they very helpful. Now i got pimple outbreak my hubby when he went to buy some drink for me he ask if they have anything they gave 1 extra herb to help me clear heatiness. hope it helps... Cos i very hiao one..

Hi mummies,

Check with you all, have anyone experience light spotting before your period due to come? I had period cramps this morning and after lunch feel wet so put a pad and till now only little spotting, colour not red, light brown, u know like when period ending that type of discharge. My period due only next thur and always come 1-2 days early so feel quite strange.

Buddy,
I told my hubby, this time I gonna go back to what I used to be. And I booked with my sis for the Radio Frequency slimming session liao. This is to firm the skin back to what it used to be before birth. I'm very determined this time! By next yr CNY..... Ahahahahaha..... I'll show him whose boss.

Valmom,
Faster la. I waiting for your good news lei.

<font color="0000ff">Angelneo</font>
We go together lah.. get "BP" price :p hahahaha

Wait lllllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

its a busy busy time... exam period!!
but i still try to find time to read up...

wen!
OMG!! You look great! couldnt tell that you just gave birth! absolutely great! hee
nice pic of the family!

Krazy,
Have you bought your mesh bag yet? Daiso selling at $2 for one. Kidzloft also have selling at $3 for the baby toons.

Hi mummies,

MIA for so long... Was down with high fever the day right after full month, followed by bad flu and cough.. still nursing the cough and flu after 2 weeks. Poor Sharlyne got the cough and flu virus from me, I think... She's got lots of phelgm and had to be put on antibiotics.. very heart pain seeing her coughing and breatheless at times..

SC,

congrats on your new baby too!!!

Wen,

You really look great leh! still so skinny after 2 kids. I have nearly lose off the weight from Sharlyne's pregnancy. Need to lose off the 10kg balance from Justyn's time which is super duper difficult!!

Angelneo,
how much does your sis charge for the RF treatment? Does she do needleless meso?

TSP,
Take care leh....

Krazy,
Wow...$18!!! Maybe the mesh bag is big and nice is it? So its so ex?

Tigger,
Realise the Mesh bag suction cap not very good? Think the quality de-graded...its very sticky and oily.
sad.gif
Hopefully after i wash with soap its still reusable. Our total bill ends up $318 leh...my friend who lend me the BC reaction is like Wow!!!
happy.gif

have been reading but not posting..aiyooo wen really so young and pretty mummy! cant imagine you are a mother of 2!!

Share some recent pics of crystal..I have decided to put her at the child care near my mum's place but sway sway no vacancies..so now on wait list..
789430.jpg

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRINCESS..... to Clara(Bloomy12's), Bella (Debragoh's), Anthea (Purplebear's)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- Bryon (Picnic03's)

Terrible Two....

think Gerald is really really bad hor.... he don let other pple play in the playgroup, if he see other kid (regardless the age or size) he will push them aways.... he see cat also try to step or kick them.... though i never saw it but my mother told me and when i ask him abt what he will do when he see cat... he will ask kick with action.... faint
790107.gif

sleeping... well my boy also don sleep one so... i will getting very used... now i keep telling him when the sky dark... he suppose to sleep... he will repeat after me but no action... when light only he will say gai gai....

i really giving up.... anyway due to my nanny's daughter going to give birth in 2 month time... i will go n look for childcare hope can start him next month..... but will give him the jab 1st..... anyone have took your child for that

<font color="ff6000">Meow,</font>
Thanks for the lobang! I will ask hb to transfer the $ to you asap. The mesh bag suction cup is too sticky but still able to stick onto the wall tiles quite well.

Wah, sexy Wen.
Me still fat fat, I doubt I will be able to slim down to pre-preggie size. Sigh.

Crystalmum, crystal got more hair now. In some ways, she does look like my malcom.

Wen,
You look great depsite the fact tat u just gave birth a mth ago!! Hmm.. ur top very big indeed.. How sexy! Hahaha..

The green veins on my chest very obvious too..
happy.gif

Hope that u & hubby have fully recover from food poisoning.

Valmom,
Sheri also not a very jealous kid. Maybe cos they are not the first grandchild/child in the extended family so not much impact on them?

SC,
I also nvr take a proper nice family photo since i had Shania.. Anyway hubby planning to take a family portrait when Shania is older and knows how to pose..
happy.gif

CM,
Which cc are u sending Crystal to? Why the need to send her to cc?? I am also in the midst of shortlisting some cc.

Poshies,
Sheri also sometime pushes other tods away, not willing to share. I think this is quite common among some tods. If she does tat, i will keep telling her that its wrong to do that, cannot be selfish, must share. It will be more fun to play together.. I think she learn from her cousin cos her cousin dun really want to share her toys and will start snatching toys away from Sheri. Now Sheri does it to others at times. She has also learn to retaliate and not give in to her cousin anymore.. This is a growing up phase. Hopefully, the 2 gals will learn to share as they grow older.. Otherwise very cham to see them cat fight! Imagine seeing them pinching each other and pulling each others' hair.
sad.gif

Wen,
Yeah i agree you look so sexy and beaultiful...can drool leh.
happy.gif

Here's Sheryl taken when she's with fever...sigh
790484.jpg

and when's she better
790485.jpg
790486.jpg

<font color="0000ff">serrich</font>
Dunno leh.. maybe bah. But sometimes I think if my MIL is to carry other baby, what will she do...

<font color="119911">Meowie</font>
Sheryl looks fine to me in both sets of pictures! Sheryl pretty girl. Now Valerie has short hair liao. Hb sad :p

Evelyn,
Eh i paid $88 lor...she's not very co-operative le. These are so call the nice ones....got bad ones too...i see if i can find some....

Ask her to change she dun wan so take half naked photo...should ask her wear her bikini top

790611.jpg

790612.jpg

Valmom,
Dun like that lah, hair will grow one lah

<font color="0000ff">Meowie</font>
Mommy not sad coz mommy got short hair also. Daddy is the one sad. Kept saying not nice liao. Hahahaha. I thot Valerie looked quite "hip" with her new haircut. Long hair sweet, short hair hip.. ok lah..

<font color="0000ff">Meowie</font>
Mommy not sad coz mommy got short hair also. Daddy is the one sad. Kept saying not nice liao. Hahahaha. I thot Valerie looked quite "hip" with her new haircut. Long hair sweet, short hair hip.. ok lah..

Evelyn,
Yeah we even had pillow fight there too.haha

Valmom,
Short also nice ah, see sheryl's hair so messy. Dun want tie up hair also.
sad.gif

Sharon,
Bella is so pretty and sweet too. Happy be-lated birthday to her. I thought the last photo looks a little like Sheryl haha...is she sitting on a float?

meow,thanks.. ya.. maybe the hair style.

yup, she's sitting on the swimming float..during swimming dun wan to sit in it, at home sit until so happy. keep on turning the steering wheel..

meow - that line is a sticker..if you notice her arm for the elmo tee that she was laughing away..it is full of that strip sticker..you haven pop ah?

bbmilk - ya lor..i oso find some angle quite similar hor..hehe..she still not much hair leh..but hor defintiely better than before..keke..

serrich - i sending her to a YMCA void deck cc that is a few blocks away from my mum..plan to send her in june but now wait list so see how..my mum say she dont wanna look after her liao..looking for the cc really headache leh..the more i see the more headache i got..hehe..

hehe.. she looked more like me.. but then i not sweet leh :p

btw, congrats..u so fast popped 2 one liao.. that time we still went to nydc to makan..when we both working in PSA building.. keke.. time flies..

wanna check how long does a 1.8kg forumla (GainIQ) last before it getting spoil after opening...say everyday only use 6 scoops?

Any ideal?

<font color="ff0000">Crystalmum,</font>
Crystal looks so cheerful. I love her trademark smile.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Sharon,</font>
Bella and Sheryl look alike from certain angle. Both very sweet little girls.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Elaine,</font>
I know that for the 400g and 900g tins, there is a note to say that once opened, contents must be consumed within 3 weeks. I buy the 900g and used 9 scoops everyday. Usually can finish within 3 weeks or slightly longer.

Crystalmum,
Nope not so soon i guess. Dun worry lah, once i do i will sms Tigger....she will update. Hee...i no laptop so can't post once i pop like SC hee.
happy.gif

Morning Mummies

I am planning to send Malcolm to Childcare centre(half a day) soon.
But the problem he is not potty trained, and will onyl poo & pee when we put the diaper on for him.
And there are a few times where by his shit stuck on his buttock for quite sometime and it causes bad rashes there.

Am afriad that the teacher will not check his diaper frequently.

Any of you encounter this problem b4?

Meow,
How are you feeling these few days? Are you taking leave soon?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>19-May-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>22-May-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayz</TD><TD>24-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbabe</TD><TD>26-Jun-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>05-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ZYP</TD><TD>06-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger</TD><TD>30-Jul-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ming</TD><TD>25-Sep-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>12-Dec-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Age (mths) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Blysse</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD>06-Sep-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD>03-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD>27-Dec-06</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Shania</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babymilk</TD><TD>2-Jan-2007</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthan</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenthena</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Thavis</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TSP</TD><TD>23-Mar-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sharlyne</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweatcorn</TD><TD>18-Apr-07</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>< 1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

bb_milk,
k oso not potty trained but so far he did poo in cc n the teacher did shower n change him (as in change his clothes though he din soil it)... mabbe he got stinko poo so the teacher can smell it n change him in time... ahahahaha

Back