(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Shane/ ming,
Thanks for all your suggestions and encouragment. My MIL is quite an easy going person from what I see but who knows, her heart may not feel easy. I am not very close to my in laws at all and their family. Only come back the most 1s a wk for dinner and will go off shortly after.

I had just called up a confinement agency. Will try to discuss with my hubby tonite.

San - I also feel the the same way as you. I want to go home but my mum worry that my MIL will be unhappy that i am going home. I have to bear with it for the time being and i keep counting down everyday. Until today, i am left with 15 days more to go.

Sally:
What is the reason you did not do confinement at your mum's house leh? I can't becos my mum can't really cook and take care nite feeding.

1 thing i really don't like my MIL cleanliness. You know, she use the bath tub to bath my bb and at the same time, I saw her use the same bath tub to soak and wash her own clothes. Do you think am I being too picky or 'cat'? Anyway, I can endure all this by closing 1 eye but I also don't know why I just can't stand staying here. Not sure is it I don't like loneliness and can't go out or what.

hi ladies, mi back after so loooong... so much reading to catch up... for those who hv given birth, welcome to mummies club... for those who are waiting, all the best n wishing u all a smooth delivery
happy.gif

all of your bb pics are so cute... i agree all bb are cute in their own ways... kekeke... sorry dun hv photos of kaeden yet cos hv not reduced the resolution... my laptop has not been working so now using my hubby's when he is back from work...

oreo, can u help to update Kaeden's birth weight is 3.29kg. apologies for the delay cos everytime i wan to post my boy will start crying... sigh...

juz a short update... kaeden is now 5.35kg n 53cm on his 1st mth chkup... kaeden is very colicky so very cranky n very difficult... temper very bad likes to scream very loud until the entire household wakes up...

think i faced the same problems as u gals... feeling 'inadequate' as a mum in front of my mil n mum... been crying over that very often too... my mil oso likes to carry him n walk ard so now he wans to be carried n walk ard when he is not sleeping... sigh... sometimes at night when he is cranky due to colic, we hv to carry him n walk ard too... sigh...

my bm supply is still as low... so feeding him ebm once or twice a day oni... the rest of the meals is FM - enfalac a+... so far he is adapting ok to the FM... poo once a day loh...

ok gotta go now, Kaeden's down wif flu n cough so need to feed medicine now...

Stephy,
is the desitin's box blue in colour?? KKH pharmacy has it..
i oso initially wanted to get the bbsafe oval pillow for bb to sleep to prevent the head from being flat..but then find tt it is quite high..hence maybe not so gd for newborn,as their necks still quite soft..

ming,
i'm referring to the pigeon refill..cos now they hve this promo package,one bottle of cleanser with one packet of antibacterial refill..

poohy,
do u hve last wk straits times?? i forgot which day papers..but there is this 20% coupon for u to cut,so tt u can enjoy 20% off at kinokuniya bookstores..so if u wan to buy the books,u can go n look for the coupons 1st..

tigger,
thanks..maybe will get one cleanser..

krazy,
isit??i did not know tt..i know tt my head was kena shaved when i was young..now i hve alot of hair..
wow..ur sis's hair weighed 3kg ah??

forgetmenot,

me too think the bbsafe oval pillow too high for our newborn.... the sales at kiddy palace also told us the same thing.

dun think i will buy from kinokuniya... too exp... i bought one from yahoo auctions... teach your baby to read... hope its good.

sweatcorn,

my boy also throw tantrums all the time especially when hungry or wanna sleep and cannot sleep kind. btw, my boy only weighs 5.2kg at week8 during his jab. I thought my boy was alittle too heavy.... cos he increase more than 1kg a month.

ariella,

dun think got disc on enfalac A+ leh.... its all those follow on milk and enfa mama....

i am going to order my enfalac A+ thru my family GP... he said probably can get discount or 1 tin free kind if i order in carton... not sure the exact discount amt though... will check when he come back from his holidays
happy.gif

thanks.. hopefully few days later, i'll have better milk ss.

stephanie, my rashes have reduced greatly, but some areas still have and still itch. hopefully will be all gone.

i think someone was asking where can we find the desitin creamy - i bought mine at paed clinic at TMC. I also saw KKH pharmacy selling @ $11. So far i couldn't find it at any Guardian pharmacy.

poohy: Are u intending to get 1 carton? Can let me know how is the offer like..maybe next wk i oso check with my GP if he got such lobang or not.

RE: BBsafe sleep positioner

Any idea if the sleep positioner cost at the fair and at retail?

Thanks

Finally can hv some rest time ..

Tigger,
So gd.. seem like Keane is so muz easier to burp .. I'm feeding Ashley 120ml now.. Same like Keane, she'll stop halfway & doze off.. I've to burp her in order to make her cont' the balance feed.. Once she burp, she'll cont' & finish aro 100ml .. Maybe u wanna try tat 2?

Sgmom,
So normally u can take how long? Eventually she'll burp ?

Poohy,
Sighs Samual & Ashley can shake hands liao .. no wonder at times they can b merlion ..
sad.gif

Thanks for advice. I'll most likely get the colic syrup from my PD.. hope it will work well on her ...

Ming,
Not tat i patient.. is just tat last time burp afew mins then give up liao.. resulted she become merlion.. then was told by my sis burping vv impt.. if unable to burp her, must at least try to pat her back for her half an hr..irregardless she got burp or not..
Now she still will puke milk, but at least not like a merlion.. sometimes mini-merlion though..

poohy, my boy is drinking 150ml at 3 hrs interval... by right if we increase the amt, the hrs shld be longer but he still screams for milk at 3 hr sharp so we got no choice...

my pd say avg bb gain 1kg per mth but mine gained 2 so he did joke that we shld bring him to gym... hehehe...

Hi sweatcorn !

wow, Kaeden's a big baby. i think every baby dev differently. Since he got a gd appetite then just give him.

don't feel too upset abt feeling inadequent. we all got to learn mah. first time mums, not everything also know. just rem to close 1 ear to the many comments made by pple. i think that'll be easier.

take care ya. hope kaeden get well soon.

hi shane, sometimes these remarks sounds pretty harmless n comes wif good intentions but still it hurts like hell when we are at the receiving end... sigh... mabbe juz need to learn to turn a deaf ear loh... wat to do...

weh u excited abt your gal's arrival?? do sms me when u hv delivered ok?? juz in case i din manage to log in, wishing u a smooth delivery
happy.gif

re: Burping

I find it gripe water mixed w water quite effective on my gal. Only once a day after she bath, now takes only less than 5min to burp her and sometime when abt to pat her to burp she already burp.
happy.gif

san : It is because my mum is supersitious and my brother is doing business overseas. She feel that confinement is "dirty" and will caused my brother to do bad in his business. That is why i can't go back home. =(

Blurmom,
Forget to congrats u !
U are so lucky, at last minute ur bb going to come out naturally ..
happy.gif

Mine was so cham .. cervix forever stuck at 3cm & she's simply too big to come out...
sad.gif

San,
Dun be so sad.. at least u have ur hubby support.
happy.gif
Things may not be as bad as u think.. just tat during this initial period, we'll get v v blues, depressed & helpless (tat happen to me ..). After u pass tat period, things will be better..
Hope u can find a CL soon ..
happy.gif

Sweatcorn,
u not alone.. my Ashley is also 1 kind... always wanna be carried.. once able to make her sleep in my arms but when i put her bk on bed, she'll be awake liao ... Really unable to do my things cos she always wake up v fast ...
sad.gif

Especially when come to express my milk.. everything set up liao, then who noes she awake liao.. then how to express rite??
sad.gif

Next wk jia lak liao, my mil will be full day work, really dunno how to find time to express.. think must be like superman , everything do fast fast ..

Gals,
Pai say, another few qns ..
When i burp my bb (final feed), i realise that sometimes she can be hungry again .. does tat happen to ur bbs?
Also, my Ashley hungry v fast.. I can feed her at 8+, she v fast hungry liao.. happen to anyone too?? I always have to be cruel to her.. either make her zz or feed her water..
I dunno whether am i underfed her?

Does ur bby has confusion over nipple & teat? Recently i realise she has this confusion liao. Already put the teat in her mouth, however her mouth still open big big & frantically searching. After some time then she able to suck the teat. This is nipple confusion issit??

Also, she now v cranky wif bottle feeding.
besides the confusion, she can cry loud for milk, but when i feed her, she suck abit then cry again. V V difficult to feed her. V pek chek..
Happen to anyone?? I dunno whether this behaviour is normal or not ..
Anw, we buy a new brand Similac to try, hopefully is due to she sick of Enfaclac liao & need a change ... or else really dunno wat to do ...
sad.gif

thanks mummies.. but im stil confused whether to let my girl go bald.. cant imagine if she's bald..any mummies bald yr bb's hair? .... my MIL even wan to trim away her eyebrow. im so angry abt it.... damn ridiculous.

Sharon,
nope, not shaving my gal's hair. Both my side & hubby side dun have this practice.

Even if either side want me to shave i also wont want. Cos is my bb!! I dun believe in those shave already hair will be thick & black leh.
Some bb did shave at 1 mth, but their hair grow liao kinda rough rough 1, not those fine hair type. So is can be RISKY too leh.

It is ur bb, u decide ok ?? Dun let them decide..

twinklets: in fact i agree with u too..after the shave..dun think the hair will be like their current silky hair..i told my MIL ..but she like unhappy with me wor..last nite had arguement with my hubby over this. i merely asked him whether should we bald our girl..then he replied me "not up to me to decide"... so shitty. so angry ... i replied him back..that's my daughter, i give birth to her not yr MUM". ... argh.. angry angry..this sun my girl full month liao..thot i had enuff during this whole mth..this one lagi worst..

twinklet,

ashley and samuel same! my boy also cranky throughout first half of his feed... suck a bit, cry and throw tantrum.. he will jerk his head backward and kick his legs... then calm down suck again and cry hehe...dunno why also. I always thought its the teat thats giving him problem so i keep changing different teat...

anyway my boy also on enfalac... maybe u can let me know how your gal takes to similac
happy.gif

my boy also gets hungry very fast sometimes during his last feed before midnite... then we just give him more lor... we practice feed on demand.

Hi Twinklets n Poohy,

I also experience my boy crying for more food just an hour after feeding him, especially at night. I scared he merlion or too full so don dare to give him but he can cry his lungs out. And when we do feed him, he can take a full feed again. Some people tell me not to feed him cos bb may not know whether they are full or not. I wonder if it's true.

Regarding diaper change, just wondering if you girls clean your babies' buttocks and reapply nappy cream if your babies wee wee only and no poo at all? Can we just change the diaper without cleaning the buttock?

dewdrops,

sometimes if my boy just pee only i wont re-apply the nappy cream especially if i am outside. so far so good... But I change the diaper quite often... at least once every 2 hour irregardless of whether the diaper is full or not... or just before i feed my boy...
happy.gif

twinklets: Gripe water aka fei zai shui available in Guardian or medical hall. I put 5ml into 40ml of water. And give it to my gal after morning bath. Hope it will help

tigger88 : Thanks for the info, I will check out at KKH pharmacy.

forgetmenot : I'm not too sure, I was given with just a tube, saying Desitin Creamy. For the bbsafe pillow, my friend told me that her paedia said babies can sleep without pillow.. so that's why until now, I haven't let Aaron sleep on it yet.

blurmom : glad to hear that yr rashes has subsided.. if u are allowed to, u can continue using Dermaveen.. I use it for the first 2 weeks of my confinement.

twinklets : For the last few weeks, Aaron has been crying bascially after each feed.. I'm giving him 120ml, juz this week, I have increase to 140ml.. he has stopped that nonsense already.. For the nipple confusion, aaron does that too.. I even tried giving him Avent teat (I use Nuk all the while), it was worse, he don't know how to suck completely.. Btw, do u latch yr gal directly and also, bottlefeed. if so.. her behaviour is normal I think, because Aaron does that too.. that's why, no more nipple for him, I bottlefeed him with EBM now.

Dewdrops : I will usually apply nappy rash cream whenever I changed his diaper.. my confinement lady does that, so I followed on. I think it is better, can act as a protection too.

twinklets: Tks 4 the tip, i'll be more patient to burp Isabelle. If she does not cry, ha ha.

She also has crying spells at time. Sometimes right after feeding. Dunno whether she is not full or she has gas. Sometimes i give her Infacol. These 2 days, i increase her feed to 150ml for 1-2 feeds daily. Will monitor and see.

ariella: i was initially advised to give Infacol as opposed to fei zai shui. But i think upon ur advice, i will try the gripe water. It is my fav. since young. Even when i have grown up, i remember buying a bottle a few yrs back just to take for fun.

Enfalac - There is no promotion at the Motherhood exh. i understand that companies are not allowed to advertise for infant formulas. Hence we dun see it at all, no samples at clinics also. But follow-on formulas yes. Reason i reckon is to support breastfeeding.

Check the prices of Enfalac ard. i find it cheaper at medical hall then supermarket, inc. Sheng Siong. i found the cheapest is $27.30. How much is urs? Heh if got cheaper lobang, pls share.

Dewdrops: i dun always clean Isabelle's bum with every diaper change. Either alternate or when i see that it is dirty. i apply nappy cream only if its red.

Hi Ming,
Thanks for info on diarrhea...

RE: Shave hair on BB's first mth
I didn't shave my BB's hair... worried that she will be like my niece (my niece shaved her hair when she was a mth old. Now at nine mths, her hair has not grow back).

RE: Cleaning Bum with every diaper change
I actually use wet cotton cool to clean my BB's bum if she just wee wee and reapply nappy cream during every diaper change except for early hours in the morning. Scare she get nappy rash.

Mummies,
Has anyone went for the 6-in-1 jab already??? Will BB has a fever right after the jab or a few days later???

Sharon,
Bochap them!!! I noe I'm mean, but we are the mummies, not them. Try k ??

Poohy,
Same again!! Ok I'll try Similac soon & let u noe.. Hopefully is sick of taking the same FM powder, or else really dunno wat to do ...

So u keep changing teats , got improved?
She only started being cranky this wk only.
Before tat ok 1 ..

Dewdrops,
wow ur bb really not full after the 1st feed.
How muz u feed him now? He's how many wks?
I've tried before feeding her like 1 hr interval cos she kept crying for milk. However the next thing happen is BIG MERLION... so we'll try to drag the interval.. make her go to zz or put her on pacifier to make it at least 2 hrs .. at least her stomach can able to hold more milk & wont vomit tat muz of milk ..

Btw, I apply nappy cream for every diaper change, irregardless poo or pee.
<font color="0000ff">Btw u gals apply on the ass cheeks ?
Still need to apply powder too? </font>

Ariella,
Thanks! I may juz go &amp; get after her 1st PD check.

Stepfanie,
Did ur boy finish his whole 120ml milk last time? I make 120ml for her, but she always finish at 100 or 110 ml instead. Thus i dunno whether i shd increase her milk intake or not..
I latch on her for morning &amp; afternoon feed. The rest are bottle feed.
Very weird, initially dun have this confusion problem 1. It only started this week (5th wk). How abt ur boy??

Ming,
No problem.. juz try to calm her down 1st .. then try to burp her after tat.. or maybe u can try Ariella method too.
I tell u .. my hands are so damn tired, how i wish pple can invent burping machine leh .. hahha.. I told my hubby hearing my gal's burp is like striking toto .. damn happy 1...
crazy.gif

Carla Lily,
Not yet .. in 2 wks time..
Alamak will have fever hah ... so stressed... :S

<font color="aa00aa">Carla_lily,</font>
I juz brought my boy for the 6-in-1 jab yesterday. Paed says only 10% chance will get fever and the fever will come abt 4-8hrs after the jab. My boy has no fever so far. I am still monitoring.

<font color="aa00aa">twinklets,</font>
I bought the Sarong Sling from MIM. Have to wash first before using. I finally have some time this morning to watch the demo VCD. Only tried the 1st cradle hold and was struggling with Keane...Will try again later. The demonstrator seems to do it with ease..guess we need a lot of practice...
happy.gif

carla,

my boy had his 6-in-1 jab 2 weeks ago... i fed him fever syrup rite after... no fever no nothing
happy.gif
going for 2nd jab in 2 weeks again... btw, how much u all pay for the jab ?

twinklets,

my boy had been merlioning quite alot these few days... sometimes can puke the whole feed... all over the floor... so poor thing... change teat .. no help lor...

<font color="aa00aa">poohy,</font>
You mean the 6-in-1 1st and 2nd jab is only 1 mth apart? Keane has the 1st jab taken at his 2nd mth and the 2nd jab will be at his 4th mth. How come yours is different from mine?

Hi All

My girl was born on 1 June. trying to BF her but dun know how to estimate whether did i feed her enough.. cos after 1 hr+ to 2 hrs of BF she would ask for milk again so i gave her FM and she would take 45 to 50 ml at only fourth day of birth.

Till now i have do not require to use nursing pad yet.. does it mean that i do not have enough milk?

Furthermore, i only need to change two diapers a day. It is something wrong with my girl??

Would appreciate any advise. Thanks

Hi ladies,

I've delivered my baby girl on 30th May 05. Weighs 3.2kg. Had a natural delivery with epi.
Now struggling to live with confinement rules and bf..argh..

hehe..luckily my FIL managed to convince my MIL manz.. brought my girl for a haircut today..but not shave..just cut abit onli..yi si yi si only..but next time hopefully her hair grow out nice nice..if not i think my MIL will blame me for sure.. thanks to my FIL manz.. today her full month celebration...i think alot of pple will sure ask me why she nv shave off..hv to prepare to hear those auntys nagging away lor... sian
sad.gif

congrats LV! Hope to hear your birth story soon...
happy.gif

gals,

just wondering what kind of developmental toys u all had gotten or are going to get for your bb to play ? I notice these few weeks that samuel had started to look at and enjoy the musical mobile (tiny love symphony in motion) we bought for him... phew .. at first i thought he din like it when he din respond to it previously. He can lie in his cot for 45 min watching the musical mobile
happy.gif

I am thinking of buying some more toys... eg tiny love wind chimes to bring along when we go out in the stroller... tiny love lights and music gymini...

just wondering what other toys will be good for his development....

Re : Diaper change

Normally I will apply quite good coating after bath or after cleaning his poo. So if he wee wee only, the coating seems to be still in tact. So never reapply if no poo. My CL say it's ok. Just wondering if it's ok if the urine stays on his buttock. Partly because I use cloth diapers during the day and only disposable at night so his buttock can be quite wet sometimes. I don't apply powder but my Mum does that.

Re : Gripe Water

I also started giving my boy gripe water since last week. Also a few drops mixed with water. At first, gave him a spoonful of the pure syrup but he will spit it out. Not sure if it helps with burping (cos normally he can burp after each feed) but my Mum say helps when he is teething. Not so painful.

Hi Twinklets,

My boy is now 7 weeks. If he drinks FM, he can finish about 120-140ml. If I give him EBM, I will restrict to 120ml cos scare he cannot finish then wasteful. There were a few occasions that I fed him up to 180ml cos he kept crying even when we tried our best to pacify him. Heng no merlion.

I find that if he poos a lot on a particular day ("A LOT" meaning really a lot, coating at least 2 diapers with shit and sometimes can overflow from the sides or the back), he will be extra hungry in the night. Not sure if you girls encounter that.

hi ladies:

RE: Crossed eyes

Recently my aunt told me that cloie is having crossed eyes or keep roll up her eyes only left the white. Anyone encounter that with their bb.

Ming: My Paed oso gave me infacol but i think its not working well on cloie so i just stick to gripe water. Please let me know how much your GP offer u on enfalac, after i check with my GP i let u know the offer too.

Congrats LV!
happy.gif

Tigger,
U juz handwash or put inside washing machine?
Got got the 2 wooden rings there so dunno can use washing machine or not ..
I still dun have chance to use.. quite blur leh.. hee though see the MIM boss do very easy hor...

Sharon,
tat's great! My gal also got cut abit of hair juz for yi shi yi shi only.
happy.gif

Nvm lar.. juz hear frm left ear &amp; right ear out lor.. hehhee..

Poohy,
So poor thing .. Did u manage to successfully burp Samuel after the feed..? Got lie him down on his side rather on his back ..? My gal 10+ am also puke most of the milk out ... sighs... Did ur doc mention anything on this merlion thing? Anything tat can help?

Btw she refused to drink formula milk yesterday nite till this morning... kept on wanting to latch onto my breast... Basically I was so drained off by her suckling thr'out yday nite.. Totally concussed mode after 10+ am this morning ..
sad.gif

Then 12+ noon we tried Similac FM .. she was sleeping but i put my finger at her mouth.. show signs of hunger .. Heng she drank the milk ..

Dewdrops,
I think he can finish up to 180ml of EBM becos EBM more diluted .. think so long he din merlion, shd be ok rite..

Same here, if alot of poo, the next minute is signs of hunger .. think is pretty normal ..

Hi Jasmine,
I think this is pretty normal for the interval..my gal does tat too ..
Ur gal only 4th day old, drinking tat amt of ml shd be ok .. so long after drinking the amt she shows satisfaction then ok liao ..

My milk dun always leak 1.. partly not tat good supply too.. Sometimes only leak after latching her to 1 breast, the other breast will start to leak. Most of the time dun .. btw i'm 5th wk liao..

As for ur diaper change, she urine so little?
Her poo is very big biz type? U monitor &amp; see whether got increase or not.. If u really worry, best is check wif ur doc ...
For my gal, initially was already FM with few feeds of BM. She can juz poo once a day, but is real big 1. But urine quite alot of times though..

Poohy,
so good ah.. how i wish my gal can stare at the mobile musical for 45 mins!!! hee!
I only got flashcards for her. But hmm kinda too lazy or bz to show her lor. Sometimes show her, she also not interested ..
Hopefully by few wks time, she'll show signs of interest......

Ariella,
Fan bai yan?? Haha.. my gal also did tat.. Very funny lor.. i think is pretty normal rite?
As for cross eye, not v sure.. but she does stares very long at a person 1 ..

Gals,
Just wondering .. after ur 28th or 30th day confinement period, u resume bk to eating normal food?

Btw, what are the food tat we've to avoid if we BF?

Twinklet: Yes, she fan bai yan alot when she just wake up. So scary like zhen zi... :p

My confinement is 30th days but was not to eat outside food for another 10days but i din follow. As for wat food to avoid for bf, I heard that broccoli, cabbage and ginger can eat in moderation coz they are suspected to cause wind in bb stomach.

RE: Similac FM
I have a open can of similac for newborn. I only use for a day and still have alot left. At first wanted to switch to similac but bb prefer enfalac so wonder anyone would like to have it?

<font color="0000ff">as @ 05 Jun-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tankuku</TD><TD>15/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>30/06/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jia02</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Pop on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>2.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Melody</font></TD><TD>2.85 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>28/03/05</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>2.6 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.7 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>02/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.51 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>KraZy</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>2.34 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.01 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Adam</font></TD><TD>3.5 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.13 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Paige</font></TD><TD>2.44 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>05/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>2.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aaron</font></TD><TD>3.18 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD>3.67 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zyp</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zavier</font></TD><TD>3.25 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xavier</font></TD><TD>2.7 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla_lily</TD><TD>17/04/05</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.9 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweatcorn</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>25/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kaeden</font></TD><TD>3.29 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font></TD><TD>3.16 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>21/04/05</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cloie</font></TD><TD>2.92 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>22/04/05</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD>3.27 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>22/04/05</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edie</font></TD><TD>2.81 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>3.97 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweetbaby</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarissa</font></TD><TD>3.28 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clara</font></TD><TD>2.96 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon(debragoh)</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>06/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>3.21 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>07/05/05</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryon</font></TD><TD>2.33 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>JuneTen</TD><TD>08/05/05</TD><TD>10/06/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ezra</font></TD><TD>2.4 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>hytten</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Constance</font></TD><TD>3.37 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sandra</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas03</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>27/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shauna</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>17/05/05</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.14 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.39 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD>3.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yingting</font></TD><TD>3.53 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>27/05/05</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lisa</font></TD><TD>2.79 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>san(nesame)</TD><TD>29/05/05</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.71 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV
new.gif
</TD><TD>30/05/05</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.2 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora
new.gif
</TD><TD>03/06/05</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.2 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
<font color="ff0000">Missing Mummies, please update us if possible!!</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmac</TD><TD>02/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan(phobe)</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>??</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mumof1</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore,</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

tigger,

i bought my tiny love toys at bb hyperstore... they got a whole collection of it.

I went to buy the tiny love clip-n-go musical mobile, baby's wind chime and the new TL gymini total playground. So excited .. going to let samuel try it out later.

the thing i like abt the tiny love toys are they feature classical music... so i dun need to play those classical music cd separately.

twinklet,

ya i always try to burp him ... still puke... hope he will grow out of it soon lor ...

samuel used to be not interested in the musical mobile too... nowadays he love it alot. I bought the flashcards too... showing him 3 times a day as much as i can... cos i always out shopping so may not be at home...

ming, can share where sell enfalac A+ for $27.30 cos so far the cheapest i find is NTUC at $29.10

drewdrops, i cleaned my boy's bottom wif wipes and powder him when pees... sometimes will apply diaper rash cream if he is not cranky n provided i remember...

poohy, my boy does not seems to be interested in any toys... still considering shld i get any music mobile for him cos my MIL got the musical where u need to pull the string for the music to play n oso a rattle but he dun seems very interested in it..

twinklets : forgotten what I've mentioned to you the last time.. but Aaron now is taking 140ml - 3 hr interval.. I will latch him on once in a while, most of the time bottlefeed.. it is ok now, unless, I latch him on continously then he will take a little longer to suck the nuk teat.

Morning all...

Re shaving...
Gerald din shave at his 1st month... just cut a bit for 'yi shi yi shi' but he shave his head yesterday.. .coz to do 'taomaopi' after the shave realise he had cradle cap... anyone got way to cure it???

poshies,

use a cradle cap shampoo like dentinox (buy from guardian pharmacy) to wash your boy's hair... samuel's cradle cap cleared within 1-2 days using that. Alternatively can apply olive oil or baby oil on the scald and wash it later.

Back