(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

<font color="0000ff">miatia</font>
I'm just curious. When your water bag bursts... u were sleeping at that time, right? Then was it very messy?
I'm so worried that i also put an underpad under my mattress coz' i don't want to wet the bed.

<font color="0000ff">Evelyn</font>
I sleep on my left side all the time... can't sleep on my back, sure get backache.
But i noticed the left side of the hip got blueblack marks.. dunno is it the weight of my bb cause it to be like that.

sgmom: U still ard? Thot u got check up today? I haven decided on the date yet actually. I think most likely 21st but I m thinkin of postponing it to 26th onwards. Keep thinkin mayb got miracle.

San: Thinkin of givin my bb Enfalac.

Hi sgmom, I din know if its dilation but I heard that she asked for epidural in the end.

Hi shane, there were many ladies that work till they popped in our place. Only one got the water bag burst case. In fact she was out lunching with us and then she feel "wet", she even showed us her hands after she touched her skirt. Then she immediatey flagged a taxi and went home.

Hi San, Sally have told us about that place that you've mentioned and I went during CNY. Bought some nice matching long sleeves shirt and pants, mittons and booties, and some face towels. I've got the pink, blue and yellow set. Its quite good in quality.

For cot, I've bought from Baby Hypermart together with my pram and carseat. Its $269 without the playmat and can be converted to a bed. If you want cheaper price, can ask them to give a not so good mattress.

Evelyn: try to do more stretching. Ur back muscles are prob getting tight &amp; weak thus u experience alot of back pain. there are some safe stretches that u can do la e.g. cat stretch, torso rotation (just dun rotate too much), shoulder rotation, side stretches etc are good for u.

Carla: My husband considers himself a "SNAG". Then I ask him where are the flowers? hahahahaha

Miata16: Wow maita, u pop rather early, 37th weeks, im preparing myself anytime between 38 wks onwards which is early may. They say usually 1st child will b slightly early, dun knw how true.

To all mummies planning to work till bb pop, guess we can prepare ourselves by bringing an extra pants &amp; pads to work. Can start bringing em fr 37th week onwards i guess.

<blink><font color="ff0000">Latest updates!!!</font></blink>

<font color="0000ff">as @ 14 Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweatcorn</TD><TD>25/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zyp</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla_lily</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmac</TD><TD>02/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon(debragoh)</TD><TD>06/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan(phobe)</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>??</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hytten</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yingting</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mumof1</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JuneTen</TD><TD>10/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tankuku</TD><TD>15/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>30/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jia02</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Pop on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>2.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Melody</font></TD><TD>2.85 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>28/03/05</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>2.6 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>02/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.51 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>KraZy</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>2.34 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16
new.gif
</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.01 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.13 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>05/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>2.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops
new.gif
</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore,</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

sgmom:
At least ur HB is a "SNAG".. . mine is just a traditional ah lao... definitely not SNAG. Flowers?!? What flowers???? Seems like long long time never rec'd liao... haahaa

BTW, what time r u meeting your gynae today?

Oreo:
I've place a underpad under my bed sheet. On top of that, I placed another on the mattress... hence, double protection... heheee.. a bit K.S. here but really want to protect my mattress.

oreo: I've also started putting the rubber mat under the bedsheet just in case my water bag breaks at nite. Otr than carrying a pad with me, I actually hv nothing prepared if my water bag breaks outside :p

Wow.. u even included "new" to inform us which are new "additions" to the pop list! WOnderful! Wat will it be without u man :p

Ariella: Leaving soon. My hubby coming to pick me up at 330pm. Dun try to delay too late coz I think there might be complications if u go into labour before ur scheduled c-section date. 1 thing for sure is that emergency c-section definitely costs more. Later I'll check with my gynae whtr medically there is any increased risks.

Flo: Wong Lilin looked so "gu-niang" I'm sure she is not someone with high tolerence for pain. Epi or not really depends on ur level of pain tolerence.

Ya lor, sgmom, I thought you have your checkup this afternoon?

Hi Eve, I think you have to check your posteur or can ask hubby to massage for you.

Hi San, I'm thinking to give Similac but hubby wanted Mamil Nite.

Carla: That's wat he claimed he is la.. I dun actually agree with him :p I didnt know SNAGs have butter fingers hahahahahaha But I think I totally agree with him is that he is VAIN! hahahahaha

Flo: Mamil nite not for 6mths &amp; above one meh? My appmt is at 350pm... from my office to MAH not very far.. so leave at 330pm still can. I try not to disappear for too long la.. coz offically I'm not given time off for antenatal check up. Just that my bosses are more "chin-chai".

sgmom:
Aren't you taking the day off? Still going back to office after your checkup?

Normally, my gynae will cover me with 1/2 day MC for my checkup.

I think alot of pple giving Similac nowadays. Really don't know what to give when my baby due. My SIL ask me to give NAN HA which my niece took when she was young. She said good and did not cause constipation except for the poo poo very smelly. However, NAN HA do not have the DHA &amp; AA thing which now alot of formula milk offering. But my SIL said all this is chemical products and it doesn't really mean good which is true as well.

sgmom:
Y don u arrange the time at around 4.30-5 so after chk up can just go home. Me often do that or if not my appt will be at 9.30am where I go direct fr home and then go for work later.

ariella: By waiting a week, bb may turn, anyway ur EDD is early may rite, may worth the wait.

sgmom: u really dramatic abt the 3 scenarios u describe, haha.

orea: how heavy is ur bb now? Got blueback sounds bad leh, mayb u can try alternate btw left &amp; right side.

florence: Hubby got help massage a bit but i tink its the weight of the bb causing the aches. Beside the back, also feel a sharp pain on the left area under the breastbone, sometimes really painful man...

Evelyn, I have seen Tracy Lim at KKH b4 and I liked her. BB delivered by her as well, though she is not my main gyane (she's my gyane's wife). Very smiley, friendly doc.

sgmom - you still going back to office after check-up ?

San - i will try enfalac A+.

Oreo - Thank you for the updating. Seems like more and more people joining the "pop" list.

Evelyn - You can ask your hubby to massage you before you sleep every night. Hope it help to relax and let you sleep better.

Oreo - Maybe you can check with your gynae whether is your bb more towards your left side. If so, maybe you switch to sleep more your right side to prevent more blueblack. For my case, i got a lot and a lot of stretchmarks on my right hand side and realise that my bb like to push and kick on my right side so i usually sleep on my left side more in the night.

Hi sgmom, thats what I told him also, but he dun care. I think he dunno what he want. He even told me that he took Nestle when birth, but when I asked MIL, she said that he took S26. I think I will win in the end.

Hi Eve, re the sharp pain under the breastbone, I always feel it. BB loves to park her legs there. She can even parked for 15 - 20 mins sometimes.

Evelyn - i also got the same pain under my right breastbone. Now feeling it again. Very tight like want to burst and painful.

jannie: Glad to hear ur positive comments abt Tracy Lim. Btw y din ur gynae deliver u instead? Wat's the ward dat u stay, i plan to go for B2+ (a subsidised ward) so gynae may or may not b ard during delivery lor.

<font color="0000ff">carla</font>
Wah! You more k.s. than me leh! I only put one underpad under my bedsheet!

<font color="0000ff">sgmom</font>
Must update us after your gynae checkup,ok?

Regarding the EDD/Pop List.. me also getting excited ... so must make it more interesting and eye-catching mah!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">evelyn</font>
At my last visit @ around week 35, bb weighs abt. 2.3kg.
I can't sleep on my right side as i will feel even heavier. His legs are on my right side. Head is below the navel button .. and i figure his hands could be on my left... maybe my bb scratched me when i'm asleep!!

<font color="0000ff">sally</font>
Will ask gynae on my next visit this monday!!

Florence, Sally: Typo error, the sharp pain is on the right hand side &amp; the persistent kicking on the left hand side. Mine is not the tight feeling, more of like a sharp stab, dun knw wat's dat? Becoz bb head is down, can feel her move below, like shaking her head, so cute.

Sally, I am also givng Enfalac A+ to my son. When in MAH, my son was fed S26 but my confinement lady says S26 is heaty so I bought Enfalac A+.

sgmom,
hee hee, ur situation really abit tricky. but maybe asking ur FIL to fetch u will be best. not sure if taxi will take u and pants will be wet wet
lame.gif

Flo,
only 1 water bag burst ah. the rest ley ? started with contraction ? scarly man....
was it very obvious and messy when ur col's water bag burst ?

tigger: Do you mean MAH just give S26 to yr boy w/o asking yr preference? I suppose we have a choice to choose. I also heard S26 not very gd as it will cause the baby constipated, maybe as what yr CL said, heaty.

I heard from colleague that Similac Excellence, the tasete of the milk is very close to breast milk.

poohy, thanks! My son's weight also dropped in the 1st few days. I brought him to PD yesterday and he has gained abt 400gms within a week since we discharged from hospital. Was relieved that he is growing well.

San, no lah. MAH did ask. I told them to feed S26 without knowing that it is heaty. My boy didnt get constipated as I breastfeed him more than giving formula. The Enfalac A+ is bought by my hubby. He told me that it was recommended by the provision shop auntie so he bought one tin to try lor.
happy.gif

evelyn, my gynae went pte 1 mth b4 my due date so he passed me to his wife, which i din mind. he also came in to check on me during and after my labour. and yes, u are right that you will only be delivered by your appted gyane if u stay B1 ward and above.

Hi shane, the rest started with contractions. No it wasn't messy and the taxi also willing to take her. She was wearing a skirt and have nothing but just tissue and her wallet with her during that time, so she pad with the tissue. Her hubby later came by to take her bag.

Oreo, Flo:
Where can I get the protector pad for baby cot mattress. It seems to me that dept store only sell single, queen &amp; king bed pad.

Oreo,
Watching my name moving up the list can be quite scary!!! Hahaa... Keep on telling my BB to come out after i go on ML if not can be quite messy. Hope she can understand what I'm saying.

Evelyn - Your description seems like your bb is sleeping very slant in your stomach. Try talking to bb when you feel the sharp stab and tell her "Mummy pain pain, don't kick or push so hard".

San - MAH will ask you which brand you want and of course they will encourage you to breastfeed if you can during your stay in the ward.

Tigger - Most of my friends also recommend me to but enfalac A+ for my bb to try.

Sally: I will try to breastfeed of course but I will mix with formula. I don't think I can go on total breastfeed especially the nite feed.

By the way, can anyone give me yr contacts for the post-natal massage and the price.

Hi San, for the bb cot protector, I have already got the Pigeon one. One side plastic and the other side cotton. I plan to put only on bb's bottom part. The mattress that I've got holes one, so bb can breath, no point putting a protector there.

Hi Carla, me also scare scare when viewing Oreo's list.

San - i will bf in the morning and most prob give formula in the night.

Ladies - Ch 5 will be showing "first mom" the local show tonite at 9pm. If you gals are free, can go and watch. I find that it is very interesting when they introduce the show. We can also "hui2 wei4" the time when we know we are preggie until we are going to "pop" soon by watching the show. =)

San:
My Malay Massage lady is Rosnamy (recommended by my friend's sis). She's charging $55/per session using essential oil. Her contact is 90095167.

However, sometime in March, I think someone has mentioned Christine who charges $35/session.

Perhaps, u would like to source around.

Flo,
I was thinking how nice if the 2 of us can deliver at the same hospital since out EDD is the same... at least we can give each other support!!!

florence,
do u feel difficult and heavy to move ard with ur gal?
i oso try to walk more..was telling my hubby tt i wan to climb stairs everyday..but in the end..did not do anything..the oni stairs tt i climb is when i go to my mil's hse..hahaha....

san,
ya lot,the tollyjoy sale quite small..but still managed to get some things..
i'm sure on and off there will definitely be some sale going on one..
u oni left with cot,right?besides buying bb cot,u need to buy bed sheets for the cot.

poohy,
ur mum nagged at u but at the same time she oso goes out with u everyday right?? she is so cute..
happy.gif

how i wish i can be like u...but dunno if i will hve the energy or not..n plusmore,if i go out,sure will kena nagged by alot of pple one..

sgmom,
u mentioned before tt ur office vv near to ur hse,right? do u think it will help to wear anitary pad when u go to work and go..this way,if suay suay water bag broke,then the pad will absorb it. at least it will not be so messy mah..
hows ur check-up??

Re:Talking abt blue black on the side of the tummy.
i think mine looked worst..i hve 4 scratch marks on my right side of my tummy..n it looks like someone with very sharp fingers scratched on my tummy..n my gynae saw liao,ask mi to apply stretchmark cream though i got apply it everyday..
sad.gif

Hi, I've 1 full set of Medela Pump in style bought End Jan this year. Bought at $699 and looking to let go at $550 + thrown in a brand new box of membrane cost $23.90.

Also have a manual Avent ISIS hand pump to let go at $45 + thrown in a brand new box of avent nipple cream cost $22.

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

273762.jpg
273763.jpg

forgetmenot,
yes, I will be getting the bedsheet. Saw at Aussino very nice. Intend to get a set from there.

blur green: I not sure of the shop name but you can easily find it. Just the block directly opp the temple. The shop is at the corner hiding. You walk the direction towards the hawker and you can see it. I only been there once on a Sunday afternoon, so not sure what time they close.

jannie: i assume u went for B1 &amp; above, so how much did u pay for ur delivery &amp; hospitalization fees?

sally: so far never really tok to bb, was at a meeting juz now, feel the pain again, very painful tis time, dun knw wat she doing, mayb tonite i try telling her.

Hi Carla, unfortunately my gynae only delivers in Mt. E.

Hi forgetmenot, I still feel Okay with bb. Aches only when I sit too long and then tried to get up. If I'm always on the move, then will not feel any aches and pain. Hubby don't like me using the stairs as I'm crumsy, he's afraid that I might just slip. But my job requires me to stand and walk alot, from my room to the lab, then different lab for different testing and different equipments. If I feel that my leg is very tired for the day, then I apply the leg and calve lotion from Mothercare.

San:
i dont think they have offset my pre-natal check up. but do bring that receipt along. hmm.... now that you mentioned... i will check with my hubby. he was the one who did the payment and settled all the paper work.

mumof1:
the nurse did ask. in fact, right at the beginning they will ask. but you must be firm. it also helps when they tell you how you are progressing with the dilation. if they come in every hour and tell you: aiyoh... still 2 cm... aiyoh... your dilation is very slow... this will definitely affect your decision and very likely make you take epidural.

i think they also have your interest at heart cuz you may be too tired after more than 10hrs in labour, that when it is finally time for you to push, you cant.

let them know to tell you when it is the best time to take epidural cuz if you have it too late, there will be side effects like, vomiting.

i finally got to wash my hair... after 12 days! actually, i sneaked a shower at the hospital before i got discharged.
i feel so much better... the herbal bath is ... aiyah... lets just say i cant wait for this confinement to be over so that i can take a real bath!

Back