(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

mumof1: sigh... sometimes I really feel very lonely going thru this final stretch. Altho my hubby kept saying that we'll make the final decisions to all these.. but ultimately I wan everyone to be happy. My mother nags abt "all these are for the good of the BB"... while my hubby kept saying "wat scientific proof does ur mom has"... I felt so torn. I told him that this final stretch is particularly tough for me.. physically, mentally & emotionally

Physically coz of all the aches & pain & my lack of sleep

Mentally coz I have to come to terms that my BB is breech & I'll have to go thru a caesarean

Emotionally coz I have to try to balance out everyone's expectations, opinions & good intentions.

Sometimes I wish that cld goto one corner & scream my lungs out. Did anyone watched OC a couple of weeks back? I wish I cld do wat Melissa did.. screamed on top of her voice to vent her frustrations.

sgmom: I tink rite now ur focus shld be on baby's delivery rather than the dates. Tell ur mom everything is destined, how abt those pple who have naturally delivery, can they fix the date bb wan to come out. Since ur mum not that sensitive, u have b more direct wif ur words, tell her that she is stressing u too much, come to the worst, juz ignore her. I tink after bb is born, everything will b ok. Most impt is how u & hubby feel. I dun tink its a gd idea to ask ur hubby to speak to her, tink she may get offended to hear it from an "outsider" Tink it will b better u tell her urself...

sgmom...
unless you tell a white lie .. tell your mom that 20th is fully booked and the only date available is 22nd.

orea: Yar our plan is to let bb slp with me on the bed for the time being while hubby slps on the mattress placed on the floor but i find it very "ke lian" for him thought he doesn't mind. If possible, hope to find an alternative way.

So where ur mum getting the mattress wif side beddings? i plan to buy also but don't know where to get them. Btw at wat age can bb slp on the mattress placed on the floor, i tink not advisable if they are too young coz it will be too cooling for em rite?

oreo: My mom wanted 22nd but it might not be avail (coz my gynae supposedly has something on). Anyway this thurs I'll see my gynae. I'll request for 22nd. If he is unable to operate on me on that day then I'll accept 20th. I'll think of how to handle my mom after that. For all u knw.. maybe my gynae/his nurses might be able to convince me to perform an ECV & it works?

I just felt very drained coz I knw this is only the first & definitely not the last either.. I've knwn my HB for 9 yrs (married for 5 yrs)... thruout these 9 yrs there have always been alot of "conflicts" btwn my mom's & my MIL's practises. I always felt caught in btwn coz I try to please everyone whereas my HB is the "no nonsense" kind of person. As long as his mind is made, he doesnt care if either/any party is not happy. So many a times we have to make decisions that we knw will make either/all party(ies) unhappy. He is perfectly fine with it.. but I always end up feeling very guilty & sad.

Sigh...

sgmom,

have to be extra careful with your mental health. During my confinement 3 years back. I had a lot of issues with my hubby and my PILs. Fortunately, my friends and family were very supportive. They visited me almost every other day.....

When i look back now, my hubby and my PIL treated me very well during that period... i was over sensitive during then.......

just trying to say that during confinement period, we are very vulnerable to negative emotionally stresses.... so have to really take care.... ok.....

one thing for sure, you can always pour out your sorrows to us.... we will go through it together ok??? maybe we are able to show you the positive side of things... just make sure you dun bottom up too much crap to yourself....

sgmom: i tink ur hubby is like mine, very firm wif his decisions whereas u r more of a peace maker. U want to satisfy everyone needs if possible but sometimes it's so hard. U can't please the whole world as i say. Try not to tink too much abt this matter, who knows u may get the date u wan, have to b more positive at this point of time.

mumof1:
yup.. my HB kept asking me dun think too much.. many things might just straighten out by itself when the time comes. he says I shd stay cheerful & focus on the most impt thing, i.e. our precious is going to be born soon.. we are going to be parents..

u gals also no need to be overly worried abt me. I do feel sad when things dun seemed to turn out well.. & I do tend to think abit more than others. But I'm also very strong willed & stubborn. So I will not allow myself to miss the joy of being a parent becoz of all these external factors.

mumof1: i also experience lots of pains & aches lately, my remedy is to lie straight down on the bed, not sure if it applys to u. So when u delivering? they say the closer to ur due date, the heavier u r thus all the pains get elevated.

Carla: Nope I'm a Virgo, thus makes me a perfectionist. Actually depending on wat books u refer to.. I can be a Leo also.. that explains my stubborness :p So I always say I'm an in-btwn :p

Shadow, congrats!!
272373.gif

Same as Sweatcorn, I'm amazed at how come u so good at remember those timing so well! hee!

Sweatcorn,
yes pls chk for me the name of the cream. Thks!
happy.gif

Mumof1,
thanks for the info. Juz put 1 beneath the pillow will do rite?

Sgmom,
Pls take care k ..? Now juz try to focus on the delivery of ur bb & get settled with all the clothes & bed etc. Just bochup of those things tat really beyond ur control.
272374.gif

Carla Lily: Who are you going to ask to name your baby? n wad's the charges like? jus want to check ard, so far i have got 2 contacts, one chargin $188, the other $138...

Carla lily:
the $188 is charged by fengshui-masters.com, my friend went to them... the other guy is by another contact... i didnt chk the price for you long zi. he shd be quite ex issit?

sgmom, i'm a virgo too... too much of a perfectionist, fussy over everything. made life v difficult for hubby and myself. everytime during an argument or my mood swing to the worse, i'll think i'm on the brink of depression. quite beyond my control sometimes then regret deeply after things go back to normal.
been trying my best to 'see more open' and trust hubby to take care of things. try to spend more mental energy in looking forward to baby's arrival and take one step at a time. must be careful of post-natal depression... glad that we have this place to give one another encouragement!
happy.gif

oreo, thanks for adding me in the list.
saw ur post in another thread abt Avent ISIS manual pump selling at $59. which Kiddy Palace did you see it?
Anyone using the pump? any comments?

Evelyn,
I go for my U/S on every visit. I'm a patient from TPS. You also right? CTG is used to monitor bb's heartbeat see whether he/she under stress or not. I believe can determine your contractions as well. If i'm not wrong, its the black belt that's tie around our tummy.

Junten,
Last weekend, i went to parkway parade. If you're not particular at brand. There's this shop call TOP 20 at level 1 selling nursing bra at only $6.90 per piece. These are w/o underwire ones and made of cotton. Can try before buying lor.
happy.gif

Hi ladies!

Me took half day off for check-up. BB's now 3.1 kg at Week 37, I have gained another 1 kg (think I will hit 20 kg soon) and my Step B test came back negative. BB is still not engaged yet and aminotic fluid still a lot for her.

Hi sgmom, dun think too much... me always say yes and then dun care. We have to be happy for bb.

Hi hytten, I think you better lock your properties well... so bad to take from pregnant woman...

Hi ariella, did your package also includes CTG? Mine is given two free CTGs.

Hi shadow, glad to hear from you again! Don't worry, you can soon claim back little Hayden. Rest well and upload Hayden's foto once you are free.

ThAnKs Mummies. : )

sgmom: Though i haven't seen my stitches 4 myself, i think it sld be good. Cos' i didn't feel any pain after it. Though u need C, it's ok. The 2nd time C mummy who was in the same rm with me said her C-scar was not very visible, and yes, really can still wear ur bikini. Heh. And see if Dr Ho will tell u abt Feng Mei Mei's joke.

If u really intent to totally bf, then perhaps the brand of teats is not really an issue until you're using both bottle and bfding. But Avent's though quality is good, teat is really quite hard relative to NUK's rubber one.

Mums and MILs will have a lot of "well-meang" comments.. i very bad.. i usually will "ah ah ok"... then dun follow sometimes. Most imptly is to communicate and get support from hubby and friends who have been thru'/are gog thru' the same thing.

poohy: i tried many kinds of nipple/breast gel. Pigeon, Palmers, Medela, Lansinoh, Avent and of cos breast milk. KS huh, really desperate. We even got the bfdg support pillow for $79 but it only served us a few days. Anyway, like my sil assured me, for the sanity of myself (i cried many times) and the happiness of myself, baby and husband, it's ok to stop if i want.

zyp: i tried using the Medela mini electric and Avent breast pump. Medela's one is easy to use, whilst pumpg, 1 hand is free. Avent's one looks intimidating to assemble but it's rather easy to actually. The pumping i feel is less harsh than the electric one, more comfortable to use, but you have to use one hand to pump and the other to hold the bottle. If you're not needg it urgently, can wait for sales at Robinsons to get it during their storewide 15% discount.

Btw Shadow, congrats!!! " )
Well done man, w/o vacuum, good 4 you, my baby's head is still not very round, hope will be soon. Mine head too big, need vacuum. Heh.

Hope your baby can be discharged soon. Dun worry, my friend's baby had to stay longer than usual due to jaundice also. My baby is also still going for blood test. It is very normal, any cause of concern, your pediatrician will let u know.

morning gals ..

Hmm so now we still pending fotos from Tigger,Ming,Shadow,linn & little ones, right??
Pls upload here & let us c ur little ones!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Florence,
Ur gynea use u/s to check whether bb has engaged? or juz by pressing ur tummy here & there?
So in this case, u still have to wait rite?
I cant stand it anymore.. my pubic pain is getting so worst. I even got problem standing up from my platform bed, turning to the side. Really so demoralized by this whole pain. I really hope next week visit I can juz pop my gal out..
sad.gif

Morning Ladies,

Would like to be more mentally prepared on the cash out I need to pay for going under C-section after medisave deduction. Can mummy who just went thru share with me and oso your doc professional fee.

I just got to know my doc actually increase her pro-fee by $200 and that make it $1800. I find it hard to swallow
sad.gif
Though I know she is really good and worth to pay for. We have the money prepared but no matter how I calculated we will still have to come out cash abt at least near to $2.5k. I had a fren who just went for epidural C-section with specific date and oso done a minor surgery to remove cyst after c-sect @ TMC and she told me her cash out is only less than $300? Is that possible?

Sgmom: Dun be too stress out! (Its diffcult!) I m oso now trying to balance out my concerns. But I believe after bb out everything will find its own peace.

Morning ladies..

My sprain back will give me trouble in the night and morning will be ok. I don't really dare to toss much in the night when sleeping and hence always wake up with one side numb nowadays. My stomach cramp is coming on and off but gynae say no blood mean should be ok at the moment.

Shadow - Congrats to you !!! Take Care.

sgmom - don't think too much and give yourself stress. You should now relax and wait for bb to come. Hope that everything will go well for you soon before you go for c-section. Take Care. Anything or problem you can come in here and tell us, at least it help you to release your frustration.

Hi Mummies to be,

Congrats to all who have given birth. Thanks for sharing your birth stories...
happy.gif
Really perked me up... am indeed looking fwd to my own..
happy.gif

Just saw my gynae this week. At week 32 and 6 days.. my bb weighs 1.9 kg... growing fine and doing well..
happy.gif
His legs are at the top left side of my upper tummy... Dr said he shd be turning slowly soon... keeping my fingers crossed..
happy.gif
Hopefully.. when I see my gynae in 2 weeks' time... bb will surpass the 2 kg mark... my total weight gain was 8.2 kg.... appetite dipped a little.. can't really eat a lot.. cos of heartburn and I burped a lot.. :p And my groin area is getting more painful..cos bb's weight is pressing down..:p

Ariella: I think cash out $2.5K is expected. My gynae charges $1,600 for caesarean. Tmrw will check if he charges more for epi caesarean. My antenatal costs itself already past $3K already (coz I have spotting), excluding delivery charges. Most of my frens recommend that I stay for 4Ds since I'm going for caesarean. More days in hospital means more "day charges" by my gynae & the PD. Besides that, all the antibiotics, dressings etc are additional costs. I try not to think abt it liao. As the chinese saying goes, "when the boat reaches the bridge, the bridge will straighten".

Ladies: Thank u all so much giving me emotional support.
happy.gif

Ariella

My SIL whom just delivered in TMC single bedded in Mar. Have C-section and stay for 5 days (as she wanted to learn how to BF with the help of LC)and also bb has jaundice. so total cost (includes everything eg : baby charges) comes out to be 6K in which she needs only to pay 2+K and the rest medisave.

Hope this helps

Morning gals!!!

<font color="0000ff">sgmom</font>
Glad to know you're feeling better.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">bloomtan</font>
The place that i saw the avent pump going for $59 was at the Kiddy Palace at Century Square.

I'm comtemplating buying it but think i'll hold on 1st.. as i'm not sure if i will also face difficulty in expressing milk out.

Sgmom &amp; JuneTen: thanks for the info.

Now I got another dilemma. My EDD as per my last menses was 7th May 2005. But after checkup my doc put my EDD as 5th May 2005.
So all along, I take 5th May as EDD. I think my doc oso and was sure bb will be 38weeks by Wed next week. But by rite, she only will be 37 weeks plus. Do u all think I shld postponed till she is over 38weeks. I m scared she might not be ready (developement wise).

Bloom,
You long zi shld be more expensive. Heard that they gave out similar name to ppl who went to them...

I've checked with my ILs... most probably they will send my BB's eight characters to China as they have relatives there. They will entrust this task to their relatives...

I will leave it up to them... just so long the name doesn't sound too chee-na

Ariella,
According to my gynae, from 37th - 41st week, BB is considered as full term. Hence, shouldn't be a problem. As theat time my BB movement decreased, my gynae actually suggested inducing the labour on the 37th week. Luckily, BB started to get naughty again that afternoon...

But, if you are still concern, have a talk with your gynae.

ariella: Since 7th &amp; 5th may is only a 2 days diff, should not matter much in terms of development unless u r toking abt a week or more but if u r unsure, may like to express ur concern to ur gynae. Im sure everything will turn out fine...

Twinklets,

put 1 under the pillow will do.... anyway i dun think there is any use for it.... kkekeke... but well maybe myths does work.

really can't wait for baby to pop out. The sleepless nights and backaches are killing me.

sgmom,

you have spent 3K already? i bought this young parents magazine and they estimated the cost of a caesarean delivery to be around $5328...

sgmom - i also have spotting during my 1st trimester but it cost me around $2k until now. Your gynae charge is more expensive ?

shadow,
Congrats!!! dun worry,i'm sure ur bb will discharge soon..do rest well now..

ming,
how's ur sore nipples??hope they have recovered liao..does the nipple cream tt u used worked?

florence,
seems like ur bb is vv comfy in your tummy...no signs of her coming out soon,right?

sgmom,
agreed with the rest......try not to think too much...we can neber please everyone.....
nowadays i'm quite stress too..cos alot of pple have been saying alot of diff things to mi..n makes mi feel like i hve no freedom to do wat i wan..but my hubby told mi,dun bother abt them..we can neber please all..just do those things tt we think is appropriate,can liao..

Hi All,
Got a good news to share... I have told my mum that I will be bringing my BB back every night after I return to the workforce. Now, she's quite ok and not so insistent. Heehee... so happy at the thought that I can bring my BB home every night.
kao_happy.gif

stephanie:
i dont really know if the jab on my thigh was effective cuz by then very very painful already... but it must be effective to some degree lah..

tigger88:
100ml ... that seems a lot. i havent expressed any since cheryl managed to latch on. her feeds have become very irregular. i dont know if this is normal leh...

poohy:
yes. the last few pics were taken in the chapel of mt a. the person with us is a sister from the hospital. she is very very friendly... reminded me of a friend from school.
happy.gif

cheryl was very good during the session.. wide-eyed and quiet. seems like places of worship have such effect on children.

at present, i have lost 7kg and this is day 11. i hope to keep losing...

bloomtan:
can you give me the contact for the person who can name baby? me in a fix now, cuz the person i got is overseas now and will only be back tml. apparently, she needs another 1 week to do the name and by then, my 2 weeks window for application is up.
does anyone know if there will be any penalty for delay registration? i hope i will not be in that position.

mummies:
i think i am suffering from mild post-natal blues. i kept crying and things at home .... hiaz... my hubby sides with his mother and disapproves of some things my mum does. i am very very stressed!
my mil even commented to my hubby that this month's elect bill sure very high cuz my mum always boil water!

Krazy,
I thought we have a month to register the birth of our child???

Ignore your MIL's remarks. During confinement, lots of boiling water is needed. For e.g., u cannot touch cold water, u need hot water for BB's milk etc... anyway, the electricity bill might cost more but only for this month...

<font color="0000ff">as @ 13 Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel79</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>06/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet77</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tane</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Funny</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>15/04/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dewdrops</TD><TD>20/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweatcorn</TD><TD>25/04/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miata16</TD><TD>26/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zyp</TD><TD>28/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carla_lily</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florence</TD><TD>29/04/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmac</TD><TD>02/05/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sgmom</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklets</TD><TD>04/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariella</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oreo</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon(debragoh)</TD><TD>06/05/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reistan</TD><TD>11/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan(phobe)</TD><TD>12/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>??</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hytten</TD><TD>16/05/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bloom_tan</TD><TD>18/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sally</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yingting</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>westbb</TD><TD>23/05/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mumof1</TD><TD>26/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elibaba</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurmom</TD><TD>28/05/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>picnic</TD><TD>31/05/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>06/06/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ras</TD><TD>07/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shalini</TD><TD>08/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JuneTen</TD><TD>10/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janetan</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tankuku</TD><TD>15/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shelle</TD><TD>18/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shane</TD><TD>19/06/05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>megtan</TD><TD>21/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherry</TD><TD>24/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>29/06/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shekinah</TD><TD>30/06/05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamci</TD><TD>02/07/05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jia02</TD><TD>05/07/05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>??</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Pop on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD>2.8 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icemilo</TD><TD>23/03/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Melody</font></TD><TD>2.85 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohy</TD><TD>28/03/05</TD><TD>16/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Samuel</font></TD><TD>2.6 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ming</TD><TD>31/03/05</TD><TD>08/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Isabelle</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tigger88</TD><TD>02/04/05</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keane</font></TD><TD>3.51 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>KraZy</TD><TD>03/04/05</TD><TD>11/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>2.34 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>linn</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayson</font></TD><TD>3.05 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_ones</TD><TD>07/04/05</TD><TD>14/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.13 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shadow</TD><TD>10/04/05</TD><TD>05/04/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hayden</font></TD><TD>2.76 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>12/04/05</TD><TD>18/04/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, ESH - Eastshore,</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Krazy,

i was like you during my confinement.... cried almost every other night.... since you know that you are easily affected by these things... try to think more positively.... try to get your mind off those things.... for me, indulge in series and since i can't really walk.... so i'm stuck in my room.. and my MIL can't really bother me... haha.... watched lotsa series....

To all the Mums who are having Malay massages:
Do u find it useful in getting rid of wind, pushing ur womb back to its original place etc...

mummies,
have you heard of Master Huang Hong Jian? anyone has experience dealing with him regarding baby's names?

Hi Carla, i heard all u mention abt the malay massages, have not experience it myself but have already book the sessions with one. According to my colleague, it does help &amp; she really slim down when she came back fr maternity. Tink it's a good form of relaxation also after all the painful labour. So u plan to go for it?

Krazy - don't think too much about it. You need hot water for almost everything for you and bb. Just ignore them and don't cry too much. Heard old folks say that crying too much during confinement will lead to be easily blind when you are old. Maybe you should have a good talk with your hubby before it get worse for you. Take Care.

Evelyn - Hi! Welcome, i am only 1 day early than you in my due date but gynae say that i might be 1 week early. Too bad that we are delivering in different hospital or else we might meet. Take Care.

Ladies - just had constipation and sit at the toilet bowl for 10 min but nothing come out. Don't dare to use too much strength as scared that it will be no good for bb. Constipate until tears come out but no poo-poo come out. =(

Back