Seagal....photo contest??? hmmm...good idea....
Dolling up princess' hairdo!!! -kekeke....guess this is the latest in-thing project...
Seagal...LOL, so cute...Shermyn's little ponytails.....
Thanks auntie Yuru....mommy said lucky I do not hv her hair texture - like wire!!! Btw...where's BJ??
Botanical Garden....had always wanted to hv the next gathering there...any mommies keen??
Lac....training starts young but nowadays very very young!!!! Wow liao...u kau chang lei...me pretty satisifed wif her height oredi...don't 4get, mrt entrance measure by height not by age probably I will hv to start paying earlier OR bring her birth cert. along....
Auntie TBL...thk for ur compliment...again, mommy said lucky not like hers - OUT OF SHAPE!!!
Dolling up princess' hairdo!!! -kekeke....guess this is the latest in-thing project...
Seagal...LOL, so cute...Shermyn's little ponytails.....
Thanks auntie Yuru....mommy said lucky I do not hv her hair texture - like wire!!! Btw...where's BJ??
Botanical Garden....had always wanted to hv the next gathering there...any mommies keen??
Lac....training starts young but nowadays very very young!!!! Wow liao...u kau chang lei...me pretty satisifed wif her height oredi...don't 4get, mrt entrance measure by height not by age probably I will hv to start paying earlier OR bring her birth cert. along....
Auntie TBL...thk for ur compliment...again, mommy said lucky not like hers - OUT OF SHAPE!!!