(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

Maid

Has been wanting to get a maid but so far no action yet becos my mum still can manage(As at mon, im working half day in the morning so aftnoon i can help her-i clear my 3rd mth ML by working half day). Only wkend abit siong when my p/t helper nvr come in as there is house chores to do. I ve shortlisted 3 agency bt so far only visited 1. Last wk i mentioned to my mum that we will check out other agency next wk(waiting for 1 of the agency boss to come back from indo). But i was surprise that she said she dun need maid to help her, she said she can manage. Yty was the 1st day she look aft my 2 gals by herself, so far so gd. But i really afraid that she will be tired out looking aft them. Haiz... will see how... think she juz afraid of the domestic helper problems...

Charsiew
Good luck on yr new maid

Kelly
I have no idea. Its like when she learn some new words ,she will says this words for one or 2 week then stop.
She used to "inform me" before pee for about 1 month then suddenly decided not to do it anymore.
But I will monitor for clues.
eg keep pulling her pants, feeling pek chye etc.

Evelyn
Personally I think that if most things go in the correct direction, a maid is very helpful. If you do not want your maid to take care of the children, she can help in housework and once in a while, look after the kids when the caregiver goes for toilet breaks, makan, etc.

The maid I just sent back, she had not worked in Singapore before. After this episode, I selected a transferred maid. I interviewed her, make sure she understands what I am trying to say, etc. I hope this one works well because it's simply too tiring to try and search for the correct helper.

Pcs/Medusa,

Potty training.... it's normal for kid to regress. Here is the extract from Babycentre :

Accepting that there will be accidents

Virtually every child will have several accidents before being completely trained during the day and at night. Try not to get angry or punish your child; after all, it's only recently that his muscles have developed sufficiently to allow him to hold his bladder and rectum closed at all. Mastering the process will take time. When he has an accident, calmly clean it up and suggest that next time he try using his potty instead.

It happen to nat oso. When we 1st train her, it's so easy. She was tiolet trained in 2 wks time. But aft that, on n off incidents did happen and she even pee once on the sofa n once on the cushion. Even now sometimes she still cant hold her bladder well especially when we r outside. She will juz pee rite aft she told us she wan shh shh.. But i think i may able to declare her diaperless soon becos past few days, nap time she din pee in her diaper and yty nite she woke us up twice to brg her go tiolet-Zombie now.

evelyn,
i agree wif CSR tat mayb u 1 2 consider getting a helper 2 help ur mum. trust me, taking care of an infant & a tod is NO JOKE. even me, a 30-something auntie can peng san by day end. wat abt ur mum? like wat CSR said, e helper can help wif hsehold chores, cooking & provide minimal caregiving when ur mum's occupied wif either girl. e helper can also help u wif ur hsehold chores, 2 spare u more time 4 u 2 spend wif ur girls.

i guess ur mum worried abt helper issues but getting a helper is abt 'heng suay'. who knows u may get a gd helper.

CSR,

Definitely! They r definitely helpful if we find the rite 1. Ya, my main purpose of getting a maid is to help my mum on the hsework and look aft my gals when she is cooking.

Hope u get a gd maid this time n end all ur maid agony. Btw, this is wat my beautician told me. Do not complain ur mum infront of ur maid(More or less sure ve some complains as she is looking aft our kids). This will make the maid disrespect her.

Kelly,

I really pei fu u.. can look aft ur boys by urself *thumb up*. Im embarrassed to say that my nydia is already 4 mths old n i nvr take care of them by myself for 1 full day. Pass incidents of them crying for attention at the same time has made me lack of confident. So now my hb has to be ard when they r ard. And if my hb got din, i will leave nat at my mum's pl. So far the longest duration that i look aft them i think is 4 hrs
kao_sticktongue.gif

CSR,
hmm I'm SAHM but same, not both kids alone with me. I don't want so much stress... :p. Anyway today BOTH kids NOT with me- helper & 2 kiddos went out with ILs for *1st time*. Irvin 5mths old liao, so I think safe enough for him to venture out with ILs w/o me. If I follow, wait kanna kicked out of taxi again. Err, or maybe under probation lah, hope he dun come home with anything untoward. *cross fingers, eyes, everything!*

Today been browsing Athena's old pix, thinking of making pixart album... but so many pics- I'm so siao to snap so many??? :p Browse 4 hrs only make it to Mar '05.

CROCS- any mummies changed shoes for the tods liao? Faye like to 'graze' her foot against the sides of escalators when she is on one and I'm TRULY scared that her shoe will get caught one day so today I brought her to buy new shoes (we are back to colettee!)! And it took me several days of convincing n negotiation to convince her to get them cause she lovesss her orange crocs! So our agreement is- she can wear her crocs to playgrounds and parks but she must wear her leather shoes to malls, and if she chooses not to, then she will be carried up and down escalators instead of getting to walk. Heh.

EATING HABITS- Faye has never been a 'good eater'(as in eat alot of 'proper' food and finishes everything w/o dilly-dallying) by society's standard but as long as she is active, generally healthy and happy, that to me is a good measure of her health and I'm contented about this liao. I do get quite abit of comments that she is quite "muscular" but that I guess is prob due to the amount of running/climbing she does regularly(not so much food-related rite?). For us, the quality of food that goes into her is far more impt than quantity so I'm usually not too concerned abt her not eating enuf since she is old enuf to indicate when hungry (tho she doesnt really eat as much as alot of toddlers I know).
happy.gif

APPRECIATING TART- I must share this wahaha, today I bought Faye a strawberry tart during lunch and halfway thru it she turned to me, smile *SO* sweetly and say 'appreciate buying you a tart!' (she sometimes confuses the word 'me' with the word 'you') I was so surprised and I asked her if she meant that she appreciates me buying her a tart and she said yes and repeated that sentence! I think she must have picked it up from the times when I thanked her for something and told her that I appreciate her doing it! omg it really made my day!
biggrin.gif

Kelly,
my mum found Barney panties for A at Seiyu Parco, when I went there to look again for my gf's gal, dun hav liao! If u happen to head there, mayb see if they have Barney briefs?

Yuru,
aiyo not nice to eat one! Everything fried- I got sore throat after that (and now still got ulcer too heaty even tho drank lots of the very nice luohan guo liangcha). HB did phone reservations for the wkend hi-tea lor. And hor... the spread quite pathetic leh, halfway thru the cold meats FINISHED (they dun replenish), and then even chicken wing also finished. Chicken wing leh, not talking abt oyster or prawn type of value.

Berry,
A wears crocs to swimming ONLY. And she's carried on escalator even if she wears iron footwear (kidding abt iron). Too scared lah... I'd wait til her feet abit bigger and toes sturdier or something.

pcs...kopi for keira??

Jesebelle...i tink i also canot tahen J crying for the 1st initial days, and hub cannot take leave for the period, i have to be the one to send J!! but hengz for teh rest of the time will be hub sending him
not sure i can adjust J's nap time, he nap beri irrugular hrs, can nap for 4hrs or dun nap at all
will start on his multi vit again...always forgotten...

fat babies
pple who seen us(hubby and me) are usually surprised by the size of J
i even got pple asking is J really our child?! kns rite :p
J eats quite a lot for usual meal(can finish 1 jap bowl full of rice, similar to adult intake) and snacks a lot too but he is still same size
not dat we mind lar since it is not healthy to be oversize/fat
happy.gif

kelly / medusa
hey.... i guess u galsnot alone! see so many mummies talking about their tods weight!! and of cos me too!! still rem.how chubby quinn was! so chubby that i cant even see his neck and have to UNFOLD areas ard his arms, legs and such so i can clean him! tat time i was thinking tat how lucky to have a super chubby baby since me and hubby small frame but pd / gynae was saying tat their ACTUAL size will still follow the gene of their parents. so i guese now i realized its TRUE?? quinns eating is not too good lately too... but hes super into soup tats all so i make sure i brew very good soup for him. and hes taking rice these few days but he still hate meat except fish.... i rem he once stuck with 10.8kg for dun know how long lah.... then when not well will drop to like 10.5kg. lately weigh him after i bot my VERY cheap digital scale and hes at 11.5kg *only leh* but well i console myself tat at least got some results lor. but i dun know, i find tat nowadays me not so particular wat he eat liao..... will give him his goatmilk sweeties since he likes it but will limit him lah and also lots of crackers, cheeze and such lor. even he eats half bowl porridge or rice i happy liao... and i will make sure those ingredient in his meal are complex *meaning lots of ingredients* heee.... but theres once when he STOP eating and i wonder why and happens tat tat day i dun have much things in my fridge so i just cook a very very simple porridge and he FINISHED 1 big bowl withing 10 mins!

QUINN
lately quinn has been saying thank you to pp ard him. and when pp says thank you to him, he will reply "you are welcome"
happy.gif
so that day when we were buying some cakes, this lady was asking him wats his name and age and as usual he replies BUT carry on with "i live punggol field u know"?? without the lady asking!! those pp ard us was laughing and smiling and he look at me and says "baby smart boy yah"?? and this makes those pp laugh sooooo loud! then when we were leaving the bakery, he says "bye, take care" and finish off with flying kisses.
happy.gif

berry
yah, those accidents about crocs shoes really scary, if quinn is wearing wan *he dun like lah* i will also talk him into other shoes and such, especially he not really into being carried when using the escalator / travelator...... and even refuse to hold our hands. but hubby auntie bot him a pair and he quite like it now BUT he only likes to wear them at HOME but not going out, he will chose other pair of shoes.

berry
rhyan doesn't really graze his feet against escalator sides so i am still allowing him to wear his crocs (he only wear them on weekends with us, normal sandals on weekdays at nanny's place). but, the escalator incidents did alert me on the danger for our tots especially when rhyan usually do not want us to hold his hands on the escalator.

anyway, i showed him the newspaper articles and explained what happened too. when we are on the escalator, i remind him again not to step past the yellow lines and i think he do remember the articles. when he is with nanny and granduncle, they carry him when they take the escalator.

ac
start justin with half day before advancing to full day. yar, the crying is heartbreaking but thereafter when he says "bye" to you and disappear off to do his stuff, you will feel so glad. i have seen rhyan hurrying off to help teachers move mattresses (CC cleaned and air them the night before, for those kids that nap there) to keep after i drop him at the door, and he don't even use them in the first place.
happy.gif

AC
Yes Kopi. My MIL favourite. Keira always ask for some when she see her drinking
sad.gif

Crocs shoes
No croc shoes when we go to the malls.
Strictly for outdoors only for us now

Evelyn
Tks for the info on potty traning :p

Berry & Devil
Faye & Quinn is sooo advanced. So fun to hear them talk at this stage, always got suprises.
Keira is at "three & four words phrase" nowadays and I'm very contented already. hehe

Berry,

Most of the time when we go out, nat is still wearing her crocs shoe. And i oso nvr stop her from taking the escalotor by herself. But due to the incidents, Im more caution(monitor her movement n watch her step) when she is on it. Actually b4 media report the escalotor incident, my sil already warn me on this becos she saw a mummy carry a kid with bleeding foot n crocs shoe. I dun really believe her but still im more caution with nat when she is taking the escalator.

U bot a colette leather shoe for faye? Their sport shoe oso nt bad. Few mths back we bot 1 for nat.

Lil devil,

LOL at quinn saying "i live punggol field u know"??

Ribcage

Aft reading mummies saying abt ribcage, I was wondering whether nat oso ve it. So yty nite when i go back, i check on her. Nope, cant see her ribcage, maybe becos of her big round stomach
biggrin.gif
. Actually few mths back she oso slim down alot becos she was sick. But aft she recovered, her appetite was so..... gd(Will ask for food every hr) that she nt only gain back her lost weight but oso put on weight.

<font color="ff6000">Kelly</font>
yes, i remember that you have the discount and that Itsun also used it to get shoes for Esther right?

think i may need to get the details frm you...kekek....she has outgrown some of her shoes liao

581260.jpg

I'm 2!! Here's wishing me and my family good health always.

581261.jpg

Uncle Ronald is my good buddy!

Had a mini birthday celebration with ILs at a chinese restuarant on Saturday. FIL insisted on having meal with us, even though i expressed to hubby that I only wanted to make it a cosy event, just the 3 of us. Didn't specifically order a cake for Yingxin. Only got one off the rack from Awfully Chocolate. Seems like the standard has dropped. Not as nice as it used to be.

sharon,
dun u feel tat sharwyn's talking more ever since u popped? gabe also sama sama...now he's progressing 2-3words phrases. his fav lately is "put here, sit here, move here, etc"

Puff
I think u heard this many times. YX really looks like a doll. so pretty :p

Sharon
Hmm not sure whether that's the cause. Basically she sleeps very little (whole day abt 10 hrs) and sleeps very late abt 12am.
Sharwyn dinks occasionally? Then shld be OK. Keira has kopi everyday i think.

pcs
Isabel has kopi sometimes when she sees us drinking for breakfast. She enjoys it, but we limit to very little to make her happy lah. I don't know whether because I drank kopi while pregnant, so, she addicted.

I drank kopi too during my 2nd pregnancy. If Evan follows his sis', dat means i can buy an expresso machine, more ppl drink, better value.

Charsiew/Yuru
Wahaha. did'nt know keira has so many potential Kopi kakis.
Both HB &amp; I don't take coffee so next time she can chio Isabel &amp; CIndy for kopi. Hehe

<font color="ff6000">little devil</font>
hehe, you are the 2nd person who said Yingxin looked like the precious moments character, thanks!

<font color="ff6000">sharon</font>
thanks for the belated wishes...how's your confinement? your helper cook your food?

<font color="ff6000">pcs</font>
thanks.

<font color="ff6000">yuru</font>
thanks....but now dun have robinson sale right?

<font color="ff6000">pcs</font>
i dun drink coffee, hubby does but never let yingxin tried yet, ILs also drink and i wonder whether they give her in the sly...hm

lildevil,
hehe Athena been telling me what she sees/ did when she comes home from neighbourhood jalan-jalan with HB. I can never figure out what she says,

eg. go outside, go go play. hi 5! she say, she say. Toot-toot! She say she say toot-toot! Hi 5! say toot-toot! Bye, goodbye! Hahaha!

HB explained- they went playground, met a toddler girl with a dad. The girl said, "hi-5", Athena replied, "hi-5". Then for inexplicable reasons, Athena said, "toot-toot" to her. And the girl replied, "toot-toot". (I suspect the other kid watched 1 of the Hi-5 vcd where they toot-toot in alien language). Then both said bye-bye.

The other night HB was talking abt BALI to me, Athena was flipping a toy brochure, she suddenly excitedly interrupted, "MONEY! MONEY!" (means Barney!). She thought BALI = BARNEY.

I think longest sentences she's said so far all BEGINS WITH- "I don't want...". eg. I don't want to shee-shee/ I don't want to wash poot-poot. She can also make it longer with, "I don't want, I don't want, I don't want... *bursts into tears* I don't want!"

Longest syllable is... "Umbilical". Cos the music credits to Maisy VCD reads "Umbilical Brothers" and HB thought it very funny, kept repeating to Athena. Now Athena will say "Umbilical Brothers!".

Yuru,
oh yah hor got non-fried stuff, I'm too used to ordering all the fried stuff! But I never like xiaolongbao in Singapore... I remember in Shanghai we went to small store along road type- the xiaolongbao was sooo juicy (really got SOUP!). Everytime HB bit into one, he squirted HOT soup onto me. I was sitting next to him, kanna scalded TWICE before I screamed at him to pls bite and suck the soup out.

<font color="aa00aa">yuru,</font>
hahaha.. no, no.. i didn't get the colettee from metro. got it at their store (and using kelly's 10%) instead cos dun like the designs at Metro.

think need to go get again. shanice's colette sandals inner soles' skin peeling off..

Yuru,

I been to robinson so many times n i dun know that they sell colette shoe. Jia lat, me really cock eyes leh. Oh u r smart.... 15%+5%+$5 voucher.... save alot.

Puff/Yuru,

Robinson is having 20%* sales from Nov 17-19

bug?
ethan must have caught a bug, threw up last night in his sleep and is still asleep now! (10:22am). am supposed to bring him trampolining later at 1:30 dunno if he be feeling ill.

speech
ethan still saying one word at a time, but since 2 months ago, he started reading his ABCs (most letters) then y'day when i was nursing Jacqui I decided to teach Ethan his numbers in cantonese. at night when daddy came home i tested him again and he remembered a few numbers and we were very happy
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

fat
ethan's face looks quite fat (maybe i compare him with jacqui?) but he's beginning to have problems with meals, unlike gabe he only eats carbo - plain rice or noodle if he sees meat and veg he would reject
sad.gif

sharon...yar i love the pix of J eating dat big tomatoes at yr house, dat is abt 1yr ago liao hor? after dat day i kept giving him eat tomatoes until he bored lol, then din touch tomotoes for a while, then start on cherry tomatoes, which are beri good during the movies and in car, but now also sian liao...i am exactly like my mom, if J likes someting, i will keep feeding him until he got tired and dun like :p
everyday J eats a lot of fruit, usually he can eat a whole orange by himself, or bananas, dragonfruits, plums, green apples, papayas...normal likings are apples, grapefruit, honeydews
happy.gif

why everywhere sale?? last wk metro 20%, tis week robinson 20%!!

Book sale
I went down to the penguin warehouse sale at Expo and bought nearly 100 worth of books for gabby! He fell in love with his bob the builder book I got for him that he is sleeping with the book now! Hmmm... wonder if its good. I nearly went crazy looking for a complete series of read along series from lady bird. Sigh, its still incomplete!

gabby's mum,
wat kinda bob e builder book did u get 4 gabe? my gabe LOVES bob e builder. was looking around 4 such books 4 him. found some at kino but rather ex leh.

medusa, CSR
thks 4 e info. i juz bought 6briefs (power ranger characters printed on it) for $3.90 for gabe 1st. no time 2 go 2 Kiddy Palace and wanna bring him out without diaper so bought e briefs fr e shop opposite my plc. will check out KP &amp; Seiyu 1 day.

tantrums
today brough Ethan trampolining, although he enjoyed jumping on the trampolines, he had a few tantrums while there. it was our first time, and we were told to take off shoes, and when i took off his shoes he got mad started crying and stamping etc. after that when he had a go at the trampoline, he didn't want to get off, even when it was someone else's turn, and he would stand next to the trampoline crying and trying to pull the hand of the trampoline instructress. this happened a few times cuz he had 3 or 4 goes on the trampoline. finally, time to leave and he threw the mother of all tantrums, crying, screaming etc.

so well, that's it for trampolining for us for the time being, dun think i will want to put myself in that situation again, especially with Jacqui in the baby sling while trying to calm Ethan down. the thing, is, i'm wondering, is this something he will grow out of? that in a year or two, when i tell him it's someone else's turn he will calmly come off the trampoline and wait patiently for his turn? or is there something i need to do to teach him that will help him learn and ultimately make it more manageable for me to bring him out for such activities.

any thoughts on this anyone?

Kypf,
What I have tried based on what my MIL says (it works) is to tell ur kid before hand that we will be going to that place for X min..after X min or (2 times on the slide ) you will have to leave the place.. if he is agreeable then we will go in or else we will not go there. It does work coz we can enter the toy shop without being forced to buy stuff. If we agree to buy toys or a toy he is only getting the ONE toy and he is agreeable with it....so it is now quite okay for me to bring him out alone. Another thing is to bribe him... lets go now.. there is more exciting things to do elsewhere etc.

kypf, I feel that taking turns and following 'rules' of play (take off shoes, etc) takes ability and a certain level of maturity to do so. I am guessing that he has no idea what the rules are beforehand. If you had mentioned bringning him before he went, in his head he might have imagined a glorious undisturbed session of jumping and nonstop fun. Imagine his disappointment when he realises that not only there are bothersome rules to follow (to a 2 yr old, there is no possible way they will be able to understand the importance of removing shoes)and not only that, he has to wait. while watching other kids have fun on his beloved trampoline.

I imagined that he *really truly* adored the activity and simply couldnt help feeling enormous amts of disappointment and sadness when asked to leave the trampoline (temporarily or otherwise, toddlers live in the moment). And in order to not show his disappointment/sadness, he will need a fair amt of self control over his feelings AND knowledge of social rules (that its not socially appropriate to throw screaming/crying fits in public). Considering that the impulse control of a 2 yr old is still not v much developed, this is really a v tall order. (Note: I am talking abt true self discipline, not applicable to cases when tods obey commands from parent due to fear of threat/punishment)

Wanna share with you- a mth ago I brought Faye to this new mall (vicocity heh!) and there was this art shop that lets kids do some painting thingy- squeeze paint onto metal plate than later toast it to become some latex art thing! (Faye's been longing for this forever) That day she was pleading to do it again (takes pretty good fine motor skills, she was too small in the past) and we decided to let her try anyway.

After completing one piece, we told her we needed to go and she *begged* to do another one. But we were in a real rush to be somewhere else and couldnt relent. She threw the one of the *BIGGEST* tantrum ever (I cant recall a tantrum this scale!)! She was thrashing so wildly that there was no way I could pick her up and soon we actually drew a proper crowd surrounding us! Soon I got hb to pick her up ANYWAY (I think she nearly tore his shirt!) cause it was getting unsafe, I was worried she'll hurt herself plus the crowd's stare might be too much for her to handle at that moment (ha, I think my skin v thick these days I wasnt v embarassed!). she continued for nearly 20 running min (in those moments felt like 5 hours to me!) and then finally calmed down.

I offered her water and a small snack and she stared into space quietly for 15 min in a daze (I think her tantrum scared herself badly too). That night when she was happy n comfy, I cuddled her n spoke to her abt, asked wat hes feelings are, we talked abt how disappointment feels and I explained why we couldnt relent that time and so on.

The next time we went there, before I agreed to let her do a piece, I reminded her repeatedly that we had to leave once its over, and how we can go back again following week and so on. Many many times. And it worked. When she was done, she kept saying to herself 'finish! no more! go out now! play other things!' as if to remind herself haha. I was mentally prepared for another major tantrum and I felt that the more I avoid it, the lesser chance she has to learn. Plus the more I avoid it, the more appealing that activity to be to her and much harder to get her to leave when done. (I do know that for you its a diff story, cause u have another little one to care for)

In my personal opinion, yes, this behaviour is a developmentally appropriate thing, and with practise and alot of loving guidance, it will def pass as they grow older and when their inner discipline is more developed.
happy.gif

Hi all
Just to update , I have given birth to my baby girl on 11 Nov.

I feel contraction pain when I had 7 to 8 cm dilation.

Whole process took abt one hour, without epi.

I will post my gal's pic here

emma

Tantrum - Rhyan threw one this morning too. He has been down with cough and fever for a few days, now left with cough and runny nose. Then, hb got sick and now, i got it too.

This morning, we sent hb to work, then went to the park to play the swing (usual routine), then we will usually stop by the minimart near my place to buy newspapers and fishballs (sometimes, if he requests for it) before going home. I wasn't well today mah, so decided not to stop by the minimart and when i drove by, he cried asking for fishballs. at first, i thought he would accept eating kuay teow (i bought yesterday) instead but even when we reached our carpark, he was still crying for fishballs (he actually said: "mummy, buy fishball please!" LOL! so, i decided to carry him and walk to the minimart instead.

to my horror, i realised i forgot to bring my wallet when i reached the minimart. Rhyan was happily taking a bag of fishballs and walking to the cashier. It was too far and hot to walk back and return to buy the fishballs, and Rhyan definitely won't leave without fishballs. No money to pay and I didn't know the shop owner, so we lingered around for a while and i was thinking how to pay. When i explained to Rhyan that i forgot to bring money and we will buy fishballs again another day, he started crying there. Everyone looked at us and in the end, seeing he wasn't prepared to leave without his beloved fishballs, i told him to go to the auntie and asked if we can get the fishballs and pay later. The auntie wasn't very happy, didn't agree initially but seeing Rhyan and its only $1 of fishballs, she said ok. Aiyo, i think i was more embarassed to ask the auntie than Rhyan crying.

Anyway, i quickly drove over to return the money to the auntie just now. Phew!

kelly, I was abt 2cm dilate when I went to see Dr few days before.
Then the next visit, he says I must visit him again and I went to hospital already dilated but no pain yet.

Only half an hr later, I felt terrible pain. I also dono why I dilated so fast but contraction came later.

I told him i want to be discharged since i felt no pain and he forbids me.

My gal is Clarissa, weighs 3.26kg

Ruffybear, Berry,

thanks for ur replies..
i've been thinking, i can understand why ethan behaved like that, same for me, if giving me something fun to do, then 5 minutes later ask me to stop, i'll also be unhappy because unfulfilled. i'll like to say he's too young to know about waiting and taking turns.. but then other kids there his age or older can be asked to stop and they obey, so his age isn't the excuse. i think more likely it's his temperament, he can be very passionate about the things he likes to do, and it's hard to stop him and frankly i like to indulge him as well
happy.gif

since it was the first time for both of us, i didn't really know what to expect, so couldn't explain to him that he had to take turns on the trampoline etc. but now i know.. i still don't think i'll bring him for a long time. even though *ahem* i thought i was very calm and focussed in getting him into the pushchair and getting home (i can't remember whether i said it out loud or not, but at some point i was thinking "you get on with your tantrum and i'll get on with getting u and meimei home") still it's not a situation i want to get into if i can help it.. probably i will wait, either for him to start being more verbal (which hopefully means he understands what i'm saying to him more), or when someone can babysit Jacqui, or some other circumstantial change before i bring him again.

Berry, thanks for sharing about Faye's tantrum. I know it's silly but I can't imagine any one else having tantrums like my Ethan! This new mall sounds good. My grandma told me there's some new things in Sentosa as well, can't wait to be back in Singapore and bring my kids out
happy.gif
happy.gif
3 more months..

Back